PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Lisa Murkowski deployed her concerned face...

ElNono
01-08-2021, 05:07 PM
Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, hit her breaking point with President Donald Trump.

In an interview with the Anchorage Daily News, she called on Trump to resign and said she might not have a future in the Republican Party if it remained the party of Trump.

“I want him to resign. I want him out. He has caused enough damage,” she told the newspaper in an interview. Trump was to blame for inciting the riot at the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob that left at least five people dead, she said, calling Trump’s remarks to supporters an “order” from him to fight.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/01/08/politics-live-updates-donald-trump-joe-biden-capitol/6590781002/

ElNono
01-08-2021, 05:08 PM
det impeachment looking better, IMO

Reck
01-08-2021, 05:10 PM
Her and Susan "I'm really concerned" Collins might drop the r and register as independents.

Will Hunting
01-08-2021, 05:12 PM
Her and Susan "I'm really concerned" Collins might drop the r and register as independents.
That’ll never happen with Collins, but I always thought Murkowski was the most likely bet for it to happen because she really is the most independent of them and she only won re-election in 2010 because a lot of Democrats in Alaska wrote her in.

In 2022 she’s absolutely gong to face a MAGA primary challenge so Schumer might be able to convince her to flip.

Trill Clinton
01-08-2021, 05:13 PM
fuck that bitch

spurraider21
01-08-2021, 05:18 PM
add her to the "fuck you for enabling him all these years" list

Spurminator
01-08-2021, 05:30 PM
Fucking hilarious watching these pieces of shit suddenly catch a conscience.

Stuff like Wednesday doesn't just happen overnight. It's the result of 5 years of lies and conspiracy pedaled by the President that they enabled until now. All of them are acting like Trump's Wednesday speech was the first time he's incited these people.

Will Hunting
01-08-2021, 05:35 PM
She’s a total piece of shit but if there’s a deal to be made where she caucuses with the Dems, do it Schumer.

Reck
01-08-2021, 05:39 PM
Cruz and Hawley did fucked up badly.

I think they need to be vanished or I can see a real split within the republican party.

spurraider21
01-08-2021, 05:40 PM

I think they need to be vanished or I can see a real split within the republican party.
hawley more than anything. he separately objected again even after the fucking shitshow (after previously suggesting he wouldnt, when he brought up PA during the Arizona debate "in lieu of" doing so later)

baseline bum
01-08-2021, 05:42 PM
Fucking hilarious watching these pieces of shit suddenly catch a conscience.

Stuff like Wednesday doesn't just happen overnight. It's the result of 5 years of lies and conspiracy pedaled by the President that they enabled until now. All of them are acting like Trump's Wednesday speech was the first time he's incited these people.

Ten years of lies. Trump bust onto the political scene in 2011 with his birthergate conspiracy theory.

Will Hunting
01-08-2021, 05:42 PM

My prediction is that Cocaine Mitch will split the baby and exile Hawley but not Cruz. Hawley is slightly more sociopathic than Cruz and is facing more heat right now, but really McConnell goes that route because at this point Hawley’s senate seat is safe. If he were to exile Cruz and create a special election in TX where Beto runs, he risks losing a seat.

baseline bum
01-08-2021, 05:43 PM
She’s a total piece of shit but if there’s a deal to be made where she caucuses with the Dems, do it Schumer.

Agreed, I'd trust her more than Machin.

Will Hunting
01-08-2021, 05:45 PM
Agreed, I'd trust her more than Machin.
I doubt she would ever do this but but if she were willing to nuke the filibuster Schumer should offer to dump all kinds of earmarks on Alaska.

Spurs Homer
01-08-2021, 06:19 PM
All the GOP had to do - back in feb/march -2020

was their fucking jobs.

They were handed - on a silver fucking platter - OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE

to convict the traitor for his ukraine fuckery.

The entire GOP had a valid reason/excuse to present to MAGA FUCKS -

that they had no choice and shown them the overwhelming evidence.

This was before 400,000 innocent americans were killed by trumps negligence on covid
and Schiff and the Dems warned them that if they did not do their jobs - there would be CONSEQUENCES!

They acquitted the traitor overwhelmingly.

BLOOD ON THE HANDS OF THE ENTIRE GOP.

Monostradamus
01-08-2021, 06:35 PM
My prediction is that Cocaine Mitch will split the baby and exile Hawley but not Cruz. Hawley is slightly more sociopathic than Cruz and is facing more heat right now, but really McConnell goes that route because at this point Hawley’s senate seat is safe. If he were to exile Cruz and create a special election in TX where Beto runs, he risks losing a seat.
I think the Beto train ran out of steam, he’s charismatic and can connect on a local level, but he can’t debate for shit and will go into bot mode when cornered.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2021, 06:53 PM
Beto's an empty suit but if he had humbled himself enough to be less scary to Republicans he'd already be a senator. It's not too late for him to learn.

FrostKing
01-08-2021, 09:01 PM
fuck that bitch
:tu

Winehole23
01-08-2021, 09:04 PM
Mr. Sasse
Mr. Romney

Winehole23
01-08-2021, 09:12 PM

boutons_deux
01-08-2021, 09:50 PM
det impeachment looking better, IMO

nope, Dems need 17 - 18 Repug Senators to vote with Dem Senators

I bet Trash does a deal with Penice: Trash resigns next week, Penice pardons him, Trash escapes Federal punishment.

hater
01-08-2021, 10:06 PM
Just politician snakes trying to save their skin thats all

Smh