PDA

View Full Version : Nets: Totally implausible as it may be I now despise a team more than the sham title Fakers

Rummpd
01-13-2021, 08:19 PM
Nets have the 3 divas (one of them at least off the deep end) led by “pretty boy/spice girl husband” coach with no resume to be NBA coach. Sadly if finals Fakers and Nets will be rooting for Fakers.

Dirks_Finale
01-13-2021, 11:02 PM
Agree the Nets are very unlikable right about now.

But still not seeing the Laker's title as sham. Everyone played in the same conditions.

Laker_1995
01-13-2021, 11:11 PM
Thank you my brotha

baseline bum
01-13-2021, 11:47 PM
OP wanting to throw stones about divas and deep ends :lol

Capt Bringdown
01-14-2021, 12:18 AM
Nets are gonna have funky good time

daslicer
01-14-2021, 01:26 AM
Don't care about them. If they prevent Kawhi from ringing their cool with me. Spur fans shouldn't have any vitriol towards them since we are currently not in contention anyways.

Rummpd
01-14-2021, 06:39 AM
Agree the Nets are very unlikable right about now.

But still not seeing the Laker's title as sham. Everyone played in the same conditions.

no road games
every team they played had stars and superstars with major injuries
biased officiating down the stretch per par especially after LBJ complained
took 6 games to beat a JV lite injured Heat team
did not face the strongest opponents

Sham title is an under-statement

JamStone
01-14-2021, 10:00 AM
You should obsessively post about them everyday, 24/7 for like a year straight to prove it.

Otherwise, unlikely.

Rummpd
01-14-2021, 12:24 PM
You should obsessively post about them everyday, 24/7 for like a year straight to prove it.

Otherwise, unlikely.

Ok and da Pistons have fallen on tough times - got to respect your loyalty to them though

baseline bum
01-14-2021, 12:28 PM
Don't care about them. If they prevent Kawhi from ringing their cool with me. Spur fans shouldn't have any vitriol towards them since we are currently not in contention anyways.

Anybody but Leonard is whoever I root for when the Spurs aren't playing. Though I was actually rooting for the Lakers too since I have been a LeBron fan for 19 years now. Hope they repeat.

JamStone
01-14-2021, 12:41 PM
Ok and da Pistons have fallen on tough times - got to respect your loyalty to them though

Born and raised in Detroit. I live in Detroit now. It’s not fandom. It’s not a breakable loyalty. It’s in my blood.

SuperCam
01-14-2021, 01:58 PM
op gonna be cheering for LeGOAT in the finals afterall :lol

Dirks_Finale
01-14-2021, 05:01 PM
Weren't they going to have HCA anyway if covid never hit? They were a top seed?

2014 Spurs played us and the Mavs(low seed) took them 7 games. And that Spurs team is one of the best Final's teams I have ever seen in terms of efficiency and ball movement.

Injuries every year. Spurs played us without Dirk in the 2003 WCF. Webber was hurt that year and played at MVP level. That is someone else they didn't have to see. You could call it a sham title, but I won't. They played who they were assigned to play and they won.

no road games
every team they played had stars and superstars with major injuries
biased officiating down the stretch per par especially after LBJ complained
took 6 games to beat a JV lite injured Heat team
did not face the strongest opponents

Sham title is an under-statement

ambchang
01-14-2021, 06:31 PM
I really don’t have a lot of illwill towards the current lakers. Spurs are horrible, lakers got a top 3 player all time in his relative prime so there really isn’t any rivalry to speak of.

It was a blast when they somehow missed the playoffs with Lebron but it’s just funny.

Unibrow was a jerk for what he pulled on the pelicans, especially coming so close to what the newphee did to the spurs. Lebron kneeling before chairman Xi when he spent the last few years talking about human rights and shit was annoying. But somehow they just can’t compete with how unlikeable the fake manufactured image of Kobe or the child raping pedo.

Rummpd
01-14-2021, 07:11 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30712240/brooklyn-nets-gm-sean-marks-kevin-durant-kyrie-irving-committed-gelling-james-harden

Yes very easy to despise each superstar and as group - praying for the implode.