PDA

View Full Version : North Texan Jenna Ryan Tells CBS 11 She Deserves Pardon After Arrest For Alleged Role In Capitol Riot

baseline bum
01-17-2021, 01:23 PM
https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/01/15/texan-jenna-ryan-cbs-11-hoping-pardon-arrest-riot-capitol/

North Texan Jenna Ryan Tells CBS 11 She Deserves Pardon After Arrest For Alleged Role In Capitol Riot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa65Ssvs-wY

CARROLLTON, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – North Texas realtor Jenna Ryan, who was seen in photos and video at the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot, arrived home Friday, Jan. 15 after turning herself in to authorities earlier in the day.

“It was a very strange experience to be arrested by the FBI,” she told CBS 11 outside home. “They’re very professional and it was a very strange feeling. I have a lot of faith in God and I was just praising him and praying and I was just knowing God would take care of me in this situation.”

The FBI had executed a search warrant at Ryan’s home in Carrollton a short time earlier.

Ryan, who took a private plane to Washington D.C. on the day of the riot, faces charges of knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

“I just want people to know I’m a normal person. That I listen to my president who told me to go to the Capitol. That I was displaying my patriotism while I was there and I was just protesting and I wasn’t trying to do anything violent and I didn’t realize there was actually violence,” Ryan said. “I’d just like to apologize for all of the families that are affected by any of the negative environment and I’d just like to say I really love people and I am not a villain that a lot of people would make me out to be, or people think I am, because I was a Trump supporter at the Capitol.”

Ryan told CBS 11 she would like President Trump to pardon her.

“I think we all deserve a pardon. I’m facing a prison sentence. I think I do not deserve that and from what I understand, every person is going to be arrested that was there, so I think everyone deserves a pardon, so I would ask the President of the United States to give me a pardon.”

Ryan posted a picture of her posing outside of the building in front of a broken window with a caption that read, “”Window at the capital (sic). And if the news doesn’t stop lying about us we’re going to come after their studios next.”

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/15909545/2021/01/Jenna-Ryan-2-1.jpg

“I don’t feel a sense of shame or guilty from my heart. I feel like I was basically following my president. I was following what we were called to do. He asked us to fly there. He asked us to be there. So I was doing what he asked us to do,” Ryan said. “I do feel a little wronged in this situation because I’m a real estate agent and this has taken my company. This has taken my business. I am being slandered all over the internet, all over the world and all over the news and I’m just like a normal person.”

Ryan is the second North Texas resident to be taken into custody for alleged involvement in the Capitol riot.

Air Force veteran and Grapevine resident Larry Brock was arrested last week after he was seen inside the Senate Chamber wearing body armor and holding zip ties.

boutons_deux
01-17-2021, 01:33 PM
criminal trespass on federal property as part of criminal trespass mob, and making threats to the media

may she be indicted, convicted, and may her realtor business go to hell

... if she were black.

InRareForm
01-17-2021, 01:35 PM
She is delusional. Needs to go to jail

Monostradamus
01-17-2021, 01:43 PM
Orange Faggot is going to pardon them all right before getting his fat ass on the plane for Mar A Lago.

MultiTroll
01-17-2021, 01:44 PM
Surely Donceold will step in on behalf of his minions.

MultiTroll
01-17-2021, 01:49 PM
Orange Faggot is going to pardon them all right before getting his fat ass on the plane for Mar A Lago.

I don't think so slob.
His 100% of the time "What's in it for me" motive means he no longer has a purpose to use them.

ElNono
01-17-2021, 01:59 PM
She sounds incredibly gullible and stupid. Apparently a common theme among Dennison's cult.

FrostKing
01-17-2021, 02:02 PM
criminal trespass on federal property as part of criminal trespass mob, and making threats to the media

may she be indicted, convicted, and may her realtor business go to hell

... if she were black.
https://i.ibb.co/wLG8MtY/Screenshot-20210117-110119-Chrome.jpg

"If she were black"

Monostradamus
01-17-2021, 02:12 PM
I don't think so slob.
His 100% of the time "What's in it for me" motive means he no longer has a purpose to use them.
There’s no way 17 Republican Senators vote to convict. Which means he’ll run in 2024, which means he still needs those votes.

MultiTroll
01-17-2021, 02:15 PM
There’s no way 17 Republican Senators vote to convict. Which means he’ll run in 2024, which means he still needs those votes.
I don't think a total user like him thinks that far ahead.

boutons_deux
01-17-2021, 02:18 PM
She sounds incredibly gullible and stupid. Apparently a common theme among Dennison's cult.

well, she's blond

baseline bum
01-17-2021, 04:53 PM
foldren really wanted this off the front page for some reason :lol

Warlord23
01-17-2021, 05:14 PM
According to her fellow Trumpers, any illegal acts committed within the Capitol were done by Antifa. So does she accept that she's an Antifa member now? Does she want all of Antifa to be pardoned?

Will Hunting
01-17-2021, 05:16 PM
:lol Trump doesn’t give a shit about these people, he’s not going to pardon them.

DMX7
01-17-2021, 05:44 PM
Trump is not going to pardon them. They are not longer of use to him.

Monostradamus
01-17-2021, 05:44 PM

Monostradamus
01-18-2021, 07:55 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-wave-tuesday-pardons-far-034957276.html

JPB
01-18-2021, 08:50 AM
Ryan posted a picture of her posing outside of the building in front of a broken window with a caption that read, “”Window at the capital (sic). And if the news doesn’t stop lying about us we’re going to come after their studios next.”

“I just want people to know I’m a normal person. That I listen to my president who told me to go to the Capitol. That I was displaying my patriotism while I was there and I was just protesting and I wasn’t trying to do anything violent and I didn’t realize there was actually violence,” Ryan said. “I’d just like to apologize for all of the families that are affected by any of the negative environment and I’d just like to say I really love people and I am not a villain that a lot of people would make me out to be, or people think I am, because I was a Trump supporter at the Capitol.”

Should work just fine in front of a judge.

Wasn't me, your honor. I'm a good person. I'm a normal person. Will you just let me go, please? Sure I participated in an insurrection with 5 dead, and illegally breached the Capitol to stop the certification of the next US president and do god knows what with congressmen... And sure I proudly posted a pic of me in front a Capitol broken glass, threatening the media... But I'm a good person, a normal person... who just blindly followed my cult leader's orders...

And :lol at trumptards shopping for pardon. Should do wonders for his impeachment trial.

Monostradamus
01-18-2021, 09:23 AM
Even if he pardons every traitor who stormed the Capitol, please someone name me the 17 Republicans who will vote to convict Trump.

Romney, Sasse, Murkowski, McConnell, Collins, and who else?

Will Hunting
01-18-2021, 09:52 AM
Even if he pardons every traitor who stormed the Capitol, please someone name me the 17 Republicans who will vote to convict Trump.

Romney, Sasse, Murkowski, McConnell, Collins, and who else?
If McConnell votes to convict it means enough other senators do too. I’ll name the other 12 just as a for instance, the big difference between these senators and house reps is that they don’t need to run every 2 years. 6 yrs from now Trump would be completely irrelevant if he’s convicted.

Toomey - already more or less said he’d vote to convict and isn’t running again; he’s probably a yes even w/o McConnell
Thune - already broke from Trump and never breaks from McConnell
Grassley - likely isn’t running again and at this point is just a senile old man who follows McConnell
Ernst - Wouldn’t ever go against both McConnell and Grassley
Cornyn - US Chamber of Commerce whore, and the Chamber has already broken against Trump; just got re-elected
Burr - Already condemned Trump as “responsible” for Capitol attack and isn’t running again
Tillis - Just got re-elected and has never been more than a McConnell tool
Moore-Capito - Just got re-elected and relies on the coal lobby that McConnell controls
Cassidy - Just got re-elected, fancies himself a “moderate” and never liked Trump, just needs the cover McConnell gives
Shelby - Never liked Trump and isn’t running again; someone else who just needs cover from McConnell
Risch - Just got re-elected to what’s likely his last term. Another person who just follows McConnell
Sullivan - Just re-elected and relies on McConnell oil money/allegiance with Murkowski

Will Hunting
01-18-2021, 09:56 AM
Quite frankly if Trump is convicted in the senate and can’t run again, he loses a lot of ability to raise money and his brand is destroyed more than it already is. You’d be looking at someone with no where near enough liquidity to pay the slew of lawyers he’s going to need in the next 5 yrs. There’s a real chance he’d be dead or near death by the time a lot of those senators are up for re-election in 2026.

Bogie
01-18-2021, 10:01 AM
Quite frankly if Trump is convicted in the senate and can’t run again, he loses a lot of ability to raise money and his brand is destroyed more than it already is. You’d be looking at someone with no where near enough liquidity to pay the slew of lawyers he’s going to need in the next 5 yrs. There’s a real chance he’d be dead or near death by the time a lot of those senators are up for re-election in 2026.

too many of these r’s want to get past trump, and go back to believing in his message, but quietly.

he’s a slow lingering death sentence for educated people, and those suburban moms they pretend to care about.

florige
01-18-2021, 10:12 AM
I was just following Trump's orders.... LOL Wow his die hard supporters are stupid and gullible/

boutons_deux
01-18-2021, 10:16 AM
"some say" McConnell and Repugs want Trash out of the party, so impeachment is part of that.

Also, they could pass law denying Trash access to public office.

The fact the McConnell even agrees to a trial is horribly bad news for Trash.

I think when the states get done beating Trash and his family into roadkill and impoverishment, Trash will be finished.

Repugs' problem is how to remove Trash bug retain his 74M voters.

baseline bum
01-18-2021, 10:45 AM
"some say" McConnell and Repugs want Trash out of the party, so impeachment is part of that.

Also, they could pass law denying Trash access to public office.

The fact the McConnell even agrees to a trial is horribly bad news for Trash.

I think when the states get done beating Trash and his family into roadkill and impoverishment, Trash will be finished.

Repugs' problem is how to remove Trash bug retain his 74M voters.

How could McConnell have stopped a trial? It has to be held by law and he's not in control of the senate anymore anyways.

baseline bum
01-18-2021, 10:49 AM
If McConnell votes to convict it means enough other senators do too. I’ll name the other 12 just as a for instance, the big difference between these senators and house reps is that they don’t need to run every 2 years. 6 yrs from now Trump would be completely irrelevant if he’s convicted.

Toomey - already more or less said he’d vote to convict and isn’t running again; he’s probably a yes even w/o McConnell
Thune - already broke from Trump and never breaks from McConnell
Grassley - likely isn’t running again and at this point is just a senile old man who follows McConnell
Ernst - Wouldn’t ever go against both McConnell and Grassley
Cornyn - US Chamber of Commerce whore, and the Chamber has already broken against Trump; just got re-elected
Burr - Already condemned Trump as “responsible” for Capitol attack and isn’t running again
Tillis - Just got re-elected and has never been more than a McConnell tool
Moore-Capito - Just got re-elected and relies on the coal lobby that McConnell controls
Cassidy - Just got re-elected, fancies himself a “moderate” and never liked Trump, just needs the cover McConnell gives
Shelby - Never liked Trump and isn’t running again; someone else who just needs cover from McConnell
Risch - Just got re-elected to what’s likely his last term. Another person who just follows McConnell
Sullivan - Just re-elected and relies on McConnell oil money/allegiance with Murkowski

Nice to see once they convict they'd only need 51 votes to bar him from ever holding office again. It gives enough cover for the GOP that it really could happen ( * Lucy setting up football... * ).

Will Hunting
01-18-2021, 10:53 AM
Nice to see once they convict they'd only need 51 votes to bar him from ever holding office again. It gives enough cover for the GOP that it really could happen ( * Lucy setting up football... * ).
I’m still not convinced McConnell is a yes vote to convict, but I don’t think there’s even a question that if he is, there’s enough votes to convict. Even if he doesn’t control how other GOP senators vote, there’s no way he’s going to vote to convict without knowing for sure there are 67 votes.

Its no surprise he didn’t call the senate back in session early so people shouldn’t read into that either way. Regardless of how he feels about impeachment, he’s not going to pass up the opportunity to use an impeachment trial as a way to obstruct Biden’s agenda.

boutons_deux
01-18-2021, 10:55 AM
How could McConnell have stopped a trial? It has to be held by law and he's not in control of the senate anymore anyways.

he could have stopped while he was still Senate leader, just as he killed the Ukraine impeachment w/o delay.

that he did nothing and passed the impeachment to the Dems is bad news for Trash.

If McConnell tells the Repugs to convict, they will.

He could "sacrifice" some retiring Senators, immune from the 74M, to convict, protecting other Senators who vote to acquit from the 74M

Will Hunting
01-18-2021, 10:57 AM
he could have stopped while he was still Senate leader, just as killed the Ukraine impeachment w/o delay.

that he did nothing and passed the impeachment to the Dems is bad news for Trash.

If McConnell tells the Repugs to convict, they will.

He could "sacrifice" some retiring Senators, immune from the 74M, to convict, protecting other Senators who vote to acquit from the 74M
No he couldn’t, Pelosi hasn’t even sent the articles to the senate yet. There’s nothing McConnell can do right now.

Splits
01-18-2021, 11:42 AM
I’m still not convinced McConnell is a yes vote to convict, but I don’t think there’s even a question that if he is, there’s enough votes to convict. Even if he doesn’t control how other GOP senators vote, there’s no way he’s going to vote to convict without knowing for sure there are 67 votes.

Its no surprise he didn’t call the senate back in session early so people shouldn’t read into that either way. Regardless of how he feels about impeachment, he’s not going to pass up the opportunity to use an impeachment trial as a way to obstruct Biden’s agenda.

I still think McConnell has already decided he is going to retire once the dust settles later this year. I could very easily seeing him whip to impeach Trump as a way of saving face/legacy

Splits
01-18-2021, 11:45 AM
Oh and on the OP... I watched dear Ms. Ryan melt down in real time on her Twitter feed going from "hey look at me" to "they're calling us terrorists!?" to deleting her account in like 5 hours. It was glorious.

Meet Jenna Ryan from Frisco, TX: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJwoxpgHO1U/

Here's her (active) Twitter: https://twitter.com/dotjenna

Will Hunting (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17032)

Will Hunting
01-18-2021, 12:05 PM
I still think McConnell has already decided he is going to retire once the dust settles later this year. I could very easily seeing him whip to impeach Trump as a way of saving face/legacy
That would be a dream but I don’t see it. He just won re-election and when push comes to shove is the one who controls the GOP’s smoke filled room. There’s also a Dem governor in Kentucky so he’d be ceding a seat to the Dems at least temporarily.

If he actually votes to convict Trump and then retires, it would ensure a total GOP civil war, so by no means do I hope you’re wrong, I just don’t see it.

Splits
01-18-2021, 12:08 PM
That would be a dream but I don’t see it. He just won re-election and when push comes to shove is the one who controls the GOP’s smoke filled room. There’s also a Dem governor in Kentucky so he’d be ceding a seat to the Dems at least temporarily.

If he actually votes to convict Trump and then retires, it would ensure a total GOP civil war, so by no means do I hope you’re wrong, I just don’t see it.

He's already in the minority, one seat doesn't matter. You really think he wants to lead a GOP Senate comeback against a terrible '22 map at 80 years old? Dude is done.

Will Hunting
01-18-2021, 12:21 PM
He's already in the minority, one seat doesn't matter. You really think he wants to lead a GOP Senate comeback against a terrible '22 map at 80 years old? Dude is done.
I think a lot of these senators convince themselves that they serve a noble cause and that Murica depends on them. Susan Collins is clearly miserable in the senate and struggles to constantly play both sides, but she chose to run again instead of just becoming a private sector lobbyist who makes shitloads every year. McConnell is definitely someone in that bucket, he definitely considers himself as the leader of a noble cause to ensure Murica remains a right wing oligarchy.

boutons_deux
01-18-2021, 12:50 PM
"I think a lot of these senators convince themselves that they serve a noble cause"

too much benefit of the doubt. I give them none. It's a rotten, unethical, amoral business.

They may have a tiny noble "It's A Wonderful World" itch before being elected, but then they realize it's about fund raising from BigDonor and voting to please BidDonor.

baseline bum
01-18-2021, 12:55 PM

Yes, because he's going to bully Biden and ensure he gets nothing done. Also, not sure the senate map is exactly terrible for the GOP in 22. They have to defend seats in WI, PA, NC, and FL, but the Dems have to defend seats in GA, AZ, NV, and NH. 2022 is going to be a referendum on Biden and I expect Biden to be a lousy president. McConnell likely does too.

Will Hunting
01-18-2021, 01:16 PM
Yes, because he's going to bully Biden and ensure he gets nothing done. Also, not sure the senate map is exactly terrible for the GOP in 22. They have to defend seats in WI, PA, NC, and FL, but the Dems have to defend seats in GA, AZ, NV, and NH. 2022 is going to be a referendum on Biden and I expect Biden to be a lousy president. McConnell likely does too.
But both NV and NH have popular incumbents. The Dem incumbent won in NV in 2010 and in NH in 2014. I don’t see 2022 being complete bloodbaths for Dems the way those years were. AZ and GA will be more competitive but the Arizona Republican Party has gone off the deep end crazy. I think a country club Republican like Jeff Flake probably beats Mark Kelly but not a freedom caucus nutcase like Gosar or Biggs. Georgia also has a lot of crazies like Doug Collins who will struggle with suburban voters.

Biden is also already doing things to ensure he doesn’t make the same mistakes Magic Negro made on midterms. Obama did jack shit to help the DNC or raise money for it in midterms, Biden is working with the DNC to raise money/build infrastructure and he’s encouraging his donors to start giving to the DNC early.

Will Hunting
01-18-2021, 01:24 PM
I’d also put IA/OH/MO in the bucket of races that have potential to be competitive. If Chuck Grassley retires and then runs his dipshit grandson as his replacement that could backfire.

Splits
01-18-2021, 01:27 PM

That was a fun exercise back in '08, I'm sure he's enjoyed every moment since. But dude is done. He's retiring.

Chucho
01-18-2021, 01:30 PM
I don't think a total user like him thinks that far ahead.

One of the most qualified individuals to make that assessment. Thanks.

baseline bum
01-18-2021, 02:13 PM
I think a lot of these senators convince themselves that they serve a noble cause and that Murica depends on them. Susan Collins is clearly miserable in the senate and struggles to constantly play both sides, but she chose to run again instead of just becoming a private sector lobbyist who makes shitloads every year. McConnell is definitely someone in that bucket, he definitely considers himself as the leader of a noble cause to ensure Murica remains a right wing oligarchy.

No way McConnell thinks it's a noble cause. He's an educated man, not some flag waving taze himself in the nuts MAGAtard straight out the trailer park.

JPB
01-18-2021, 04:18 PM
As expected, her Twitter is one of a nutcase. And because of course, she wrote a self help book but darn...

https://twitter.com/dotjenna/status/1349014953051758592

Splits
11-04-2021, 10:20 AM

:lmao

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FDW_Y1CXoAQ-XVO?format=png&name=small

Technically correct, she's going to prison.

boutons_deux
11-04-2021, 07:45 PM
60 days, starting today.

In TX, serving time for Federal crime is a plus on career path.

ElNono
11-05-2021, 01:29 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao hahahahahahahaha

RandomGuy
11-05-2021, 06:23 AM
60 days, starting today.

In TX, serving time for Federal crime is a plus on career path.

Maybe they will put her in charge of hte power grid.

baseline bum
11-05-2021, 06:46 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao hahahahahahahaha

Everyone needs to make sure to like this tweet tbh

https://twitter.com/dotjenna/status/1456384711664750597

Trill Clinton
11-05-2021, 06:49 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FDW_Y1CXoAQ-XVO?format=png&name=small

Technically correct, she's going to prison.

https://c.tenor.com/xVgICVe1M8UAAAAd/gotcha-bitch-dave-chappelle.gif

Will Hunting
11-05-2021, 07:46 AM
Probably would have avoided jail if she wasn't so antagonistic about it for the last 10 months. Stupid bitch.

Winehole23
11-06-2021, 02:30 AM
Declining marginal utility of being free, blonde and 21, ageism is a bitch.