PDA

View Full Version : BlueAnon: shillary clinton and pelosi suggest Putin and Trump secfetly planned and executed Capitol riots in unhinged "interview"

hater
01-19-2021, 03:40 AM
:lmao

:lol anyone thinking getting these 2 unhinged, unlikeable psychotic bitches in a room to talk was a good idea :lol

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1351297926769872899?s=19

Winehole23
01-19-2021, 03:51 AM
Norteamericanos are very gullible. Also, xenophobia works approximately as well on liberals as conservatives.

hater
01-19-2021, 07:37 AM
#bluesentme

#allroadsleadtoputin

:lol

hater
01-19-2021, 07:37 AM
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1351337677942120448?s=19

boutons_deux
01-19-2021, 07:47 AM
Whether Pootin had anything to do with 6/1 is not the point.

6/1 incited by his criminal puppet Trash thrilled Pootin and all the murderous autocrats around the globe

as 6/1 fulfilled fantastically Pootin's Long Game to degrade USA to Russia's advantage.

=============

Putin’s Real Long Game

The world order we know is already over, and

Russia is moving fast to grab the advantage.

Can Trump figure out the new war in time to win it? :lol Trash won it FOR POOTIN

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/putins-real-long-game-214589

hater
01-19-2021, 07:50 AM

https://twitter.com/OutOfPlaceAudio/status/1351449046033051648?s=19

spurraider21
01-19-2021, 07:58 AM
Thread title is bullshit, and i couldn’t care less what Hillary says, but Dems in office need to move past the trump-Russia ties angle. we already know Russia took efforts to interfere, and mueller already looked into the potential of links to the campaign and came up dry. While it’s true there was something of a lack of cooperation, IMO rehashing that isn’t going to go far in the court of public opinion either.

Trumps impeachment should still go forward due to his incitement of the coup attempt. Don’t know why they want to go back to the Russia ties well

hater
01-19-2021, 08:01 AM
Thread title is bullshit, and i couldn’t care less what Hillary says, but Dems in office need to move past the trump-Russia ties angle. we already know Russia took efforts to interfere, and mueller already looked into the potential of links to the campaign and came up dry. While it’s true there was something of a lack of cooperation, IMO rehashing that isn’t going to go far in the court of public opinion either.

Trumps impeachment should still go forward due to his incitement of the coup attempt. Don’t know why they want to go back to the Russia ties well

:lol wrong again

Shillarys words:
"I would love to see Trumps phone records the day insurgents stormed the capitol. To see if he wqs talking to Putin as we know he pulls the presidents strings"

Pelosi:
"Yes all roads lead to putin"

Title is spot on :lmao

#blueanon

#bluesentme

#allroadsleadtoputin

spurraider21
01-19-2021, 08:10 AM
:lol wrong again

Shillarys words:
"I would love to see Trumps phone records the day insurgents stormed the capitol. To see if he wqs talking to Putin as we know he pulls the presidents strings"

Pelosi:
"Yes all roads lead to putin"

Title is spot on :lmao

#blueanon

#bluesentme

#allroadsleadtoputin
Yup. Says nothing about plotting and executing the coup together :tu

hater
01-19-2021, 08:15 AM
Yup. Says nothing about plotting and executing the coup together :tu

Sure it doesnt

Thats why Shillary asks for a 911 like commission and to see Trumps calls that day and ties to russi :lol

weebo
01-19-2021, 08:34 AM

https://twitter.com/OutOfPlaceAudio/status/1351449046033051648?s=19

"The FBI said in a court filing on Sunday that a witness identifying himself as a former romantic partner told the bureau that Williams “intended to send the computer device to a friend in Russia, who then planned to sell the device to SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service.”

dis qbish recorded herself taking the laptop and bragging about it to her ex...he proceeded to turn her ass in to the fbi :lol

why are magaturds so stupid hater?

hater
01-19-2021, 08:36 AM
"The FBI said in a court filing on Sunday that a witness identifying himself as a former romantic partner told the bureau that Williams “intended to send the computer device to a friend in Russia, who then planned to sell the device to SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service.”

dis qbish recorded herself taking the laptop and bragging about it to her ex...he proceeded to turn her ass in to the fbi :lol

why are magaturds so stupid hater?

Probably because Blue Magatards are dumb as fuck as well :lol

Gotta compete on every level :lol

#blueanon

weebo
01-19-2021, 08:39 AM
Probably because Blue Magatards are dumb as fuck as well :lol

Gotta compete on every level :lol

#blueanon

Yes. Let's overthrow democracy.

hater
01-19-2021, 08:40 AM
Yes. Let's overthrow democracy.

#allroadsleadtoputin

pgardn
01-19-2021, 08:42 AM
Hater now morphing to derpal role.

Keep em coming RT dude.
Called it.

weebo
01-19-2021, 08:44 AM
#allroadsleadtoputin

Not all roads but one dirty ol'road leads to Putin's door, give Putin some credit

ducks
01-19-2021, 11:40 AM
I thought they wanted us to unify ?

Reck
01-19-2021, 11:47 AM
Another hater loves Russia, shits on America thread. What’s new?

leemajors
01-19-2021, 11:54 AM
Why would anyone subject themselves to watching/listening to that?

Spurs Homer
01-19-2021, 11:59 AM
Hater hates that

HRC ”called it”

:lmao:rollin:lmao

hater
01-19-2021, 12:17 PM
Not all roads but one dirty ol'road leads to Putin's door, give Putin some credit

Sure but Shillarys and Pelosis obsession with a geriatric russian midget is disturbing.

hater
01-19-2021, 12:18 PM

They will cure you of the Trump virus which is controlling you mind :lol

By next year you will be wearing a blue hat and pondering whether to have a sex change operation :lol

hater
01-19-2021, 12:19 PM
Another hater loves Russia, shits on America thread. What’s new?

:lol this is the best reply you can make to defend the crazy conspiracy theorist leaders of the blueanon movement?

spurraider21
01-19-2021, 12:30 PM
does unify mean having no accountability for anybody who is a political character?

hater
01-19-2021, 12:30 PM
You are in for a nice brain cleansing Ducks :lol

https://twitter.com/ConcernedVoting/status/1351508392158900225?s=19

Reck
01-19-2021, 12:51 PM
:lol this is the best reply you can make to defend the crazy conspiracy theorist leaders of the blueanon movement?

Rightwing needs to come up with a more original name than blueanon. I know you guys took a planet size L with the riots and all but :lol do better.

Spurminator
01-19-2021, 12:57 PM
Imagine thinking (paraphrase) "I would like to review the President's secret calls with a hostile foreign leader that he had a close relationship with" is comparable with "I believe JFK Jr. has been alive this whole time and is secretly plotting a massive reveal of an underground elite pedophilia ring involving the Clintons."

hater
01-19-2021, 01:05 PM
Rightwing needs to come up with a more original name than blueanon. I know you guys took a planet size L with the riots and all but :lol do better.

Terrible follow up defense of shillary and pelosi :lol

Blueanon is actually a pretty spot on name. The theories of Shillary and Pelosi are just as crazy and bananas as the qanon theories :lol

Reck
01-19-2021, 01:06 PM
Terrible follow up defense of shillary and pelosi :lol

Blueanon is actually a pretty spot on name. The theories of Shillary and Pelosi are just as crazy and bananas as the qanon theories :lol

See Spurminator's post.

hater
01-19-2021, 01:07 PM
Imagine thinking (paraphrase) "I would like to review the President's secret calls with a hostile foreign leader that he had a close relationship with" is comparable with "I believe JFK Jr. has been alive this whole time and is secretly plotting a massive reveal of an underground elite pedophilia ring involving the Clintons."

No. But "a russian midget who leads a gas station in the arctic pulls the strings of the president of the USA and both managed to control a mob to invade a measly defended capitol"

Is as crazy :lol

Spurminator
01-19-2021, 01:19 PM
No. But "a russian midget who leads a gas station in the arctic pulls the strings of the president of the USA and both managed to control a mob to invade a measly defended capitol"

Is as crazy :lol

The President of the USA literally told the mob to storm the capitol to keep him president. It's on video. This is not a conspiracy theory.

Putin pulling Trump's strings throughout his presidency is fairly easy to infer based on 4 years of behavior. I would love to see transcripts of all of their calls. Wouldn't you?

hater
01-19-2021, 01:31 PM
The President of the USA literally told the mob to storm the capitol to keep him president. It's on video. This is not a conspiracy theory.

Fake news.

Putin pulling Trump's strings throughout his presidency is fairly easy to infer based on 4 years of behavior. I would love to see transcripts of all of their calls. Wouldn't you?

More fake news.

#blueanon is real as displayed by the quoted crazy 100% false information post

clambake
01-19-2021, 01:44 PM
Hater on a low simmer.

BD24
01-19-2021, 01:47 PM
TMZ Hater with the clickbait title per par

Spurminator
01-19-2021, 02:04 PM
Fake news.

Wrong, bitch.

All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they’re doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That’s what they’ve done and what they’re doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.

Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal.

We’re gathered together in the heart of our nation’s capital for one very, very basic and simple reason: To save our democracy.

We want to go back and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed and we’re not going to stand for that.

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you, we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

Today we see a very important event though. Because right over there, right there, we see the event going to take place. And I’m going to be watching. Because history is going to be made. We’re going to see whether or not we have great and courageous leaders, or whether or not we have leaders that should be ashamed of themselves throughout history, throughout eternity they’ll be ashamed.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-01-13/transcript-of-trumps-speech-at-rally-before-us-capitol-riot

More fake news.

The second part you quoted is opinion, so it can't be fake news. You avoided the question about your opinion because you have no convictions.

You just like to see chaos in all aspects because you hate America. You'd make a good Russian.

Spurs Homer
01-19-2021, 02:17 PM
Wrong, bitch.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-01-13/transcript-of-trumps-speech-at-rally-before-us-capitol-riot

The second part you quoted is opinion, so it can't be fake news. You avoided the question about your opinion because you have no convictions.

You just like to see chaos in all aspects because you hate America. You'd make a good Russian.

fucking nailed it

HRC “called it”

and Hater is losing it lol

Splits
01-19-2021, 02:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EsG2tN3XUAYMhDy?format=jpg&name=small

but hater can't stop

https://i.imgur.com/igjusGD.gif

hater
01-19-2021, 02:20 PM
Wrong, bitch.

Nowhere there he said to storm the building

:lmao minator

hater
01-19-2021, 02:22 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EsG2tN3XUAYMhDy?format=jpg&name=small

but hater can't stop

https://i.imgur.com/igjusGD.gif

Bad defense of shillary and pelosis crazyness tbqh

#allroadsleadtoputin :lmao

koriwhat
01-19-2021, 02:23 PM
2 stupid dumb old cunts.

Reck
01-19-2021, 02:26 PM

Que palomo. :lol hater

koriwhat
01-19-2021, 02:28 PM

Lol You're such a dumb lawyer... Your paralegal should do a comp of Trump's speech transcript and show you where your logic fails of "incitement". lmao

Spurs Homer
01-19-2021, 02:28 PM
2 stupid dumb old cunts.

is your religious “episode” over already?

your “holy warrior” charade is past?

lololololol

Spurminator
01-19-2021, 02:30 PM

"Storm the Capitol" doesn't have to mean to literally go inside the building, but you know this.

koriwhat
01-19-2021, 02:31 PM
^ Sorry SH you're too much of a loon for me to give af about anymore. Good riddance you mentally ill retard! :tu

God bless your tiny mind bro.

koriwhat
01-19-2021, 02:32 PM
"Storm the Capitol" doesn't have to mean to literally go inside the building, but you know this.

Lmao You're such an idiot bro.

hater
01-19-2021, 02:39 PM

So what sentences that trump said meant "go into the building"???

Spurs Homer
01-19-2021, 02:43 PM

”russia- if you’re listening- im your puppet and will destroy the usa if you continue to help me and loan me more money”

the rest is history

too bad your hero’s run ended in disgrace

go follow him elsewhere comrade hater!

Spurminator
01-19-2021, 02:46 PM

Who claimed that he said to go into the building? That's your inference.

pgardn
01-19-2021, 02:56 PM

So hater thinks Trump absolutely did not want the mob to go into the building.
Except he smiled at it as he watched and did nothing till it was done to call it off.

Keep going RT dude.

Hater also picked at Trump for many stupid reasons.
Now that he realizes the blue team has taken control he can criticize them.
There will be plenty for any party in office. But he really had his chance with the worst president in modern and perhaps all of our history and... failure by hater yet again.

Tell us about Syria and how they never ever gassed anyone and what a good guy Assad is again, please...

hater
01-19-2021, 03:42 PM
”russia- if you’re listening- im your puppet and will destroy the usa if you continue to help me and loan me more money”

the rest is history

Sad blueanon fantasy tbqh

hater
01-19-2021, 03:44 PM
Who claimed that he said to go into the building? That's your inference.

You literally said "storm" :lol

This is the definition of storming a building:

(of troops) suddenly attack and capture (a building or other place) by means of force.

#blueanon is real

Spurminator
01-19-2021, 03:55 PM
You literally said "storm" :lol

This is the definition of storming a building:

(of troops) suddenly attack and capture (a building or other place) by means of force.

#blueanon is real

Why did you post the #2 definition of "storm (verb)" from your Google search?

Is it because this is the #1 definition?

move angrily or forcefully in a specified direction.

(laughing emoji)

hater
01-19-2021, 03:57 PM
Why did you post the #2 definition of "storm (verb)" from your Google search?

Is it because this is the #1 definition?

move angrily or forcefully in a specified direction.

(laughing emoji)

So you mean Trump told them to march angrily towards the capitol? Sure he did. Its called a protest. Thats what protestors do and have done for centuries. :lol

ElNono
01-19-2021, 04:01 PM
:lol hater #stillwithhim

hater
01-19-2021, 04:02 PM
Btw spurmi

You said "storm the capitol"

Not storm TO the capitol

Ball Buster
01-19-2021, 04:09 PM
Everyone on Reddit is furious at Vladimir Putin for conspiring with Trump, causing the Capital riots. Delighted in the attack to our democracy. Many claiming Melania is in on it too. :lol If you disagree you get down voted to oblivion.

Pretty amazing the scale of gullibility in the Democratic Party. Everyone taking Hillary Clinton‘s claims at face value, even though she’s clearly full of shit.

clambake
01-19-2021, 04:20 PM
Everyone on Reddit is furious at Vladimir Putin for conspiring with Trump, causing the Capital riots. Delighted in the attack to our democracy. Many claiming Melania is in on it too. :lol If you disagree you get down voted to oblivion.

Pretty amazing the scale of gullibility in the Democratic Party. Everyone taking Hillary Clinton‘s claims at face value, even though she’s clearly full of shit.

We don’t listen to Hillary. The ones that do are your equal.

Ball Buster
01-19-2021, 04:26 PM

ooh :lol. I don’t even vote dude. I’m glad that at least you see through the bs.

hater
01-19-2021, 04:28 PM

Shillary is one crazy fucking bitch

Sadly she is still considered a leading voice in the Democratic party :lmao

And lets not forget crazy pelosi is speaker of the house :lol

boutons_deux
01-19-2021, 04:39 PM

the rest is history

you're forgetting Trash fellating Pootin so Pootin will approve Trash International Hotel Moscow, would be milk cow of many $10Ms/year

Chucho
01-19-2021, 04:44 PM
Hater triggered a bunch of Dems by mocking an irrelevant, racist, KKK-loving demigod of the DNC establishment.

Don't need to rush to defend "the Party" ala Derp, especially when Hater is mocking obvious hypocrisies.

LOL @ letting hater triggering people into auto bot defenses.

Spurs Homer
01-19-2021, 04:46 PM
you're forgetting Trash fellating Pootin so Pootin will approve Trash International Hotel Moscow, would be milk cow of many $10Ms/year

yes- i left out 99% of the treason!

Chucho
01-19-2021, 04:47 PM

Who is "we"?

clambake
01-19-2021, 04:52 PM
Who is "we"?

People that I identify as my equal. People that can’t stand Hillary and/or Pelosi, and passionately hate the sick fuck getting the boot.

rastaspur
01-19-2021, 04:53 PM

There can be no unity without accountability.

The GOP wanted to play stupid games. So it's time to collect those prizes.

Pretty simple, snowflake.

Spurminator
01-19-2021, 05:01 PM
So you mean Trump told them to march angrily towards the capitol? Sure he did. Its called a protest. Thats what protestors do and have done for centuries. :lol

I'm glad we agree that Donald Trump told his people to storm the Capitol, as I said hours ago. You're slow but at least you come around eventually. :tu

hater
01-19-2021, 05:02 PM
People that I identify as my equal. People that can’t stand Hillary and/or Pelosi, and passionately hate the sick fuck getting the boot.

So your equals are Trumptards?

hater
01-19-2021, 05:03 PM
I'm glad we agree that Donald Trump told his people to storm the Capitol, as I said hours ago. You're slow but at least you come around eventually. :tu

You still have it wrong :lmao

Storm THE capitol = 2nd definition. To capture and go into the building

Chucho
01-19-2021, 05:04 PM

Who are those people?

You told me, when I bashed CA Dem leadership some time ago, from '10-present, "hey, you don't have to live here".

You were quoted as happy for Trump's election when it happened. Fat Fingers, whom you have an undeniable obsession with, quoted you on det. Don't worry, I voted for the cocksucker, too.

4 years later, all of your incessant whining about the clown you voted for and were quoted as saying you were happy with his election as POTUS, and you regret the vote...here you are talking about "we"...

...LOL. Your opinion and rhetoric hold water like fat Mexicans excusing why they couldn't get gastric bypass surgery.

Chucho
01-19-2021, 05:06 PM
So your equals are Trumptards?

Selective bias? Check

Ignorance of past words? Check

Feigning past actions don't bother you despite actions and rage? Check

ElNono
01-19-2021, 05:15 PM

that's your problem, tbh

clambake
01-19-2021, 05:21 PM
Who are those people?

You told me, when I bashed CA Dem leadership some time ago, from '10-present, "hey, you don't have to live here".

You were quoted as happy for Trump's election when it happened. Fat Fingers, whom you have an undeniable obsession with, quoted you on det. Don't worry, I voted for the cocksucker, too.

4 years later, all of your incessant whining about the clown you voted for and were quoted as saying you were happy with his election as POTUS, and you regret the vote...here you are talking about "we"...

...LOL. Your opinion and rhetoric hold water like fat Mexicans excusing why they couldn't get gastric bypass surgery.

That was the worst call in my history. Then I had to watch him be president. I didn’t, at the time, realize that I would become to hate him more than Hillary.

I voted for neither.

Reck
01-19-2021, 05:27 PM
Hater triggered a bunch of Dems by mocking an irrelevant, racist, KKK-loving demigod of the DNC establishment.

Don't need to rush to defend "the Party" ala Derp, especially when Hater is mocking obvious hypocrisies.

LOL @ letting hater triggering people into auto bot defenses.

Yeah thats what happened here... :lol

Ball Buster
01-19-2021, 07:22 PM
that's your problem, tbh

I know... it’s, it’s my problem. :lol

Just say you agree Hillary is gaslighting, and let’s move on, tbh.

ElNono
01-19-2021, 08:45 PM
I know... it’s, it’s my problem. :lol

Just say you agree Hillary is gaslighting, and let’s move on, tbh.

I agree Hillary is despicable and not credible. I mean, I've been saying that for a long time, tbh

Reck
01-19-2021, 09:15 PM
I agree Hillary is despicable and not credible. I mean, I've been saying that for a long time, tbh

How is she not credible?

DMC
01-19-2021, 09:18 PM
How is she not credible?

It wasn't about Hillary for 4 years, suddenly now it's about Hillary :lol

Reck
01-19-2021, 09:22 PM
It wasn't about Hillary for 4 years, suddenly now it's about Hillary :lol

It’s still not about Hillary, fat.

Im just asking why isnt she credible. Being a shitty person doesn’t equate to not knowing shit.

At the end of the day Trump and his redneck followers proved to be what she said and more. Dispute it.

DMC
01-19-2021, 09:22 PM

The storming of the Bastille was just a Kumbaya moment on the lawn.

DMC
01-19-2021, 09:25 PM

Im just asking why isnt she credible. Being a shitty person doesn’t equate to not knowing shit.

At the end of the day Trump and his redneck followers proved to be what she said and more. Dispute it.

She wasn't credible for the last 4 years. Now she's credible.

#stillwithher

hater
01-19-2021, 09:29 PM
How is she not credible?

:lmao wreck

ElNono
01-19-2021, 09:32 PM
How is she not credible?

I hate to be that guy, tbh, but how many stories we had on Benghazi until she came up with the official word?

Also using a private server to launder your conniving shit is a textbook case to lose credibility. The one time you know you're going to be held to account for what you do, you hide your shit.

ElNono
01-19-2021, 09:35 PM

Not being credible doesn't mean she doesn't know shit. It means what she says needs to be put in light to the fact that she'll say whatever is convenient at any given time, and not necessarily either what she really thinks or is necessarily true.

Reck
01-19-2021, 09:45 PM
Not being credible doesn't mean she doesn't know shit. It means what she says needs to be put in light to the fact that she'll say whatever is convenient at any given time, and not necessarily either what she really thinks or is necessarily true.

You're letting the media narrative drive your opinion which is a shame. Your other post reeked of it.

What she said regarding Trump bore fruit and we are all witness to his fuckery. I dont think her questionable behavior on how she conducted her business in government impunes her credibility at least on Trump.

Bitch has nothing to gain from simping and grasping for attention. She's not getting it and what's more, she's totally irrelevant politically.

Reck
01-19-2021, 09:46 PM
She wasn't credible for the last 4 years. Now she's credible.

#stillwithher

I'm with whomever tells the truth.

:lol Still thinking hashtag stillwithher holds water in 2021.

DMC
01-19-2021, 09:52 PM
I'm with whomever tells the truth.

:lol Still thinking hashtag stillwithher holds water in 2021.
Still ducking sniper fire in 2021 :lol

pgardn
01-19-2021, 09:57 PM
I hate to be that guy, tbh, but how many stories we had on Benghazi until she came up with the official word?

Also using a private server to launder your conniving shit is a textbook case to lose credibility. The one time you know you're going to be held to account for what you do, you hide your shit.

I understood the bolded to be much more of a “I’m special I can take stuff home with me and work from there “rather than trying to hide some big bad controversy. she always felt entitled and so she could disregard federal regulations about using a personal sever for stuff that was not that sensitive but still should have been done with proper security like everyone else. I took it as being a blatant disregard for rules because “special for me”

it does not even come close to what we’ve seen the last four years.

Reck
01-19-2021, 09:58 PM
Still ducking sniper fire in 2021 :lol

Looks like I won everything then. Now I get to see you cry for 4 years about Joe.

DMC
01-19-2021, 10:01 PM
Looks like I won everything then. Now I get to see you cry for 4 years about Joe.

You don't even know where that comes from :lol

Reck
01-19-2021, 10:03 PM
You don't even know where that comes from :lol

You make up a lot of nonsense after all.

pgardn
01-19-2021, 10:08 PM
the Democratic Party just crowned her the candidate instead of doing what the Republicans did which was let the members of their party pick their candidate. (And they fd that up royally looking back on 4 years of lies and having to “listen” to orange man masturbate while recounting his achievements )

ElNono
01-19-2021, 11:17 PM
You're letting the media narrative drive your opinion which is a shame. Your other post reeked of it.

False, I disliked Shillary way before it was even cool to dislike her. My post history about her should say that much.

What she said regarding Trump bore fruit and we are all witness to his fuckery. I dont think her questionable behavior on how she conducted her business in government impunes her credibility at least on Trump.

Bitch has nothing to gain from simping and grasping for attention. She's not getting it and what's more, she's totally irrelevant politically.

It doesn't matter what she said about Trump because we're not discussing Trump. We're discussing if she's a credible person.

I said the exact same thing as she did about Trump, I just didn't have to lie through the nose about other stuff. This really isn't complicated.

ElNono
01-19-2021, 11:19 PM
I understood the bolded to be much more of a “I’m special I can take stuff home with me and work from there “rather than trying to hide some big bad controversy. she always felt entitled and so she could disregard federal regulations about using a personal sever for stuff that was not that sensitive but still should have been done with proper security like everyone else. I took it as being a blatant disregard for rules because “special for me”

it does not even come close to what we’ve seen the last four years.

She's a person that's been the first lady of the United States. This isn't amateur hour. Plus every government official gets trained about what to use or not to use. I even receive that training in the private sector.

And look, even if I completely agree it doesn't come close to the corruption we've seen in the past 4 years, one thing doesn't excuse the other.

ElNono
01-19-2021, 11:20 PM
Just so we're clear, this discussion isn't about whether Shillary is better or worse than Trump. That's a completely different conversation.

DMC
01-20-2021, 12:14 AM
You make up a lot of nonsense after all.

During an introduction to a foreign policy speech on Iraq on March 17, 2008, then-Sen. Hillary Clinton reminisced about her days as first lady and a trip to Tuzla, Bosnia, she made in March 1996.

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

But that's not what happened, as demonstrated by CBS News video that shows Clinton arriving on the tarmac under no visible duress, and greeting a child who offers her a copy of a poem. The Washington Post Fact Checker also turned a skeptical eye on Clinton's comments, reporting that a review of more than 100 news stories from the time documented no security threats to the First Lady.

CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson, who covered Clinton on the Bosnia visit, wrote of her memories of the trip: "To be sure, it was not the 'safest' trip for a first lady to take: there were serious risks in traveling to Bosnia, even for the president's wife under the vigilant protection of the U.S. military. It took some guts for her to go. But I don't recall, and did not note, any close calls on this trip with sniper fire or any other dangers. "

Immediately after the speech that day, a reporter asked Clinton about remarks from others on the trip who suggested the trip was for photo opportunities rather than foreign policy and she stood by her account of sniper fire. "There was no greeting ceremony, and we basically were told to run to our cars. Now, that is what happened," she said.

:lol who makes up a lot of nonsense? Dude you've been carrying her torch for years.

DMC
01-20-2021, 12:17 AM
She's a person that's been the first lady of the United States. This isn't amateur hour. Plus every government official gets trained about what to use or not to use. I even receive that training in the private sector.

And look, even if I completely agree it doesn't come close to the corruption we've seen in the past 4 years, one thing doesn't excuse the other.

She was also a senator.