PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Ban all spamming users (1 month), perma-ban all alts with under 5K posts

Millennial_Messiah
01-21-2021, 02:28 PM
Perma-ban or invisi-ban, tbh. If guitardude27 can't visibly post, then why can't all these random alts like 'red pill regimen' and 'great virtue whatever' continue to post useless, spammy, derpy, empty-headed threads?

In addition, all main accounts who spam, whether it's spamming pictures of that ugly old guy to ruin pages of a thread to make scrolling difficult, or spamming threads or volume amounts of useless crap on the political forum in general, they should be banned for a month per infraction.

Agreed?

TimDunkem
01-21-2021, 02:45 PM
Perma-ban or invisi-ban, tbh. If guitardude27 can't visibly post, then why can't all these random alts like 'red pill regimen' and 'great virtue whatever' continue to post useless, spammy, derpy, empty-headed threads?

In addition, all main accounts who spam, whether it's spamming pictures of that ugly old guy to ruin pages of a thread to make scrolling difficult, or spamming threads or volume amounts of useless crap on the political forum in general, they should be banned for a month per infraction.

Agreed?

They are all Derp's alts. Can you just clear that up? Let's not pretend we have hordes of anons with alts.

TimDunkem
01-21-2021, 02:45 PM
Just permaban Derp and his 40 alts. The forum will be better off.

SnakeBoy
01-21-2021, 02:47 PM
If you ban all alts and all spamming users there will only be 5 or 6 people left to post

Joseph Kony
01-21-2021, 02:48 PM
Derp's constant retarded spamming on his main and alts reminds me of that one poster a few years back that was butt buddies with xmas1997 and silverblkmystic (sp?) and got banned with them. What was his name? :lol I only randomly remember one of his alts was Chewbacca

Joseph Kony
01-21-2021, 02:49 PM
good thing you took out that 5k post minimum, i'd have to start spamming the forum myself tbh

TimDunkem
01-21-2021, 02:52 PM
If you ban all alts and all spamming users there will only be 5 or 6 people left to post
Let's be real. This particular section of the forum is Derp, his 40 alts, folden, and the other 10-15 posters.

hater
01-21-2021, 02:53 PM

:lol

This site is shit even compared to 2 years ago

Joseph Kony
01-21-2021, 02:55 PM
sadly this specific forum needs a moderator tbh. between Derp talking to himself with 40 alts and spamming the forum, koriwhat's third grade "dems and gop are all pussies that should burn in hell!" talk, and tholdren bumping 100 threads in a row just to post "lolololol corona lololol masks" or whatever, it's no wonder no one really posts in here

TimDunkem
01-21-2021, 03:01 PM
sadly this specific forum needs a moderator tbh. between Derp talking to himself with 40 alts and spamming the forum, koriwhat's third grade "dems and gop are all pussies that should burn in hell!" talk, and tholdren bumping 100 threads in a row just to post "lolololol corona lololol masks" or whatever, it's no wonder no one really posts in here
It's pretty simple really. The forum can still be fun with people taking shots at each other over disagreements, but the posters you mention ruin it for everyone. What is the point if there is no discussion and the trolling isn't even good?

TBF, I'm not calling for Koriwats ban btw. He's a prime example of someone who should be left to mock and laugh at, but Derp and Folden bring absolutely nothing to this forum and the former might be a school shooter waiting to happen.

Joseph Kony
01-21-2021, 03:04 PM
It's pretty simple really. The forum can still be fun with people taking shots at each other over disagreements, but the posters you mention ruin it for everyone. What is the point if there is no discussion and the trolling isn't even good?

TBF, I'm not calling for Koriwats ban btw. He's a prime example of someone who should be left to mock and laugh at, but Derp and Folden bring absolutely nothing to this forum and the former might be a school shooter waiting to happen.

yeah i'm not saying anyone besides Derp needs to go but just taking a shot at calf tats because he's a loser manchild :lol

hater
01-21-2021, 03:04 PM

I believe you can set ignore on a user with 1 or 2 clicks. I dont u derstand the bitching tbqh

Joseph Kony
01-21-2021, 03:06 PM
I believe you can set ignore on a user with 1 or 2 clicks. I dont u derstand the bitching tbqh

yeah so i have to ignore 40 profiles and every topic in here will have 10s of "this post is hidden" BS in it? nah i'm good

SnakeBoy
01-21-2021, 03:10 PM

Well we are posting on a dead technology so it's only downhill from here :lol

Adam Lambert
01-21-2021, 03:11 PM

And yet here you are, 5+ hours a day and first thing in the morning.

I like this website just fine.

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 03:27 PM
Andy desperate to be frens with chumpettes. Sad.

TimDunkem
01-21-2021, 03:29 PM
We don't need a Mod guys. Just derp needs to lose alts.
Then who is doing the alt banning? And his main absolutely should be banned if only to prevent a future Olive Garden massacre.

Millennial_Messiah
01-21-2021, 03:38 PM
We don't need a Mod guys. Just derp needs to lose alts. Not his main.
Then who will ban such alts? Casper? Ghostbusters? I agree on "not his main", tbh. That would be akin to the DNC putting Trump in federal prison. Neither should/will happen.

Andy desperate to be frens with chumpettes. Sad.
I'm not "against" anyone specific. Just being objective and making suggestions for an improved, better forum.

Biden President, not Trump. I don't know what stage of the Kubler Ross model you're in, but it appears to be 1.5. I was hoping Trump won, too, but I was firmly in Stage 5 the Wednesday afternoon after election night.

Embrace the bitter truth, and welcome it into your heart. Keep a cool head and keep calm under adversity. Biden President, not Trump. Was there fraud somewhere? Likely. But Trump wasn't a Georgia or PA away from winning the electoral college. Again. Cool head prevails.

Keep an open mind. From a millennial GOP-leaning perspective. Give our new President a chance until/unless he fails. #GiveHimAChance . If he bombs, vote the DNC out of the House and Senate in November, 2022 and the White House in '24.

P.S. -- it's Andrew, not Andy.

Then who is doing the alt banning? And his main absolutely should be banned if only to prevent a future Olive Garden massacre.

:lol Thankfully, I permanently stopped going to OG after the fall 2019 never ending pasta pass in DFW, tbh.

hater
01-21-2021, 03:38 PM
And yet here you are, 5+ hours a day and first thing in the morning.

I like this website just fine.

Of course you do. You love logging out and back in as Adam Lambert to communicate with people :lmao

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 03:42 PM
I'm not "against" anyone specific. Just being objective and making suggestions for an improved, better forum.

Biden President, not Trump. I don't know what stage of the Kubler Ross model you're in, but it appears to be 1.5. I was hoping Trump won, too, but I was firmly in Stage 5 the Wednesday afternoon after election night.

Embrace the bitter truth, and welcome it into your heart. Keep a cool head and keep calm under adversity. Biden President, not Trump. Was there fraud somewhere? Likely. But Trump wasn't a Georgia or PA away from winning the electoral college. Again. Cool head prevails.

Give our new President a chance until/unless he fails. #GiveHimAChance

P.S. -- it's Andrew, not Andy.

You're doing a bit. It's okay.

At least at the end of the day you're not a triggered snowflake.

Leetonidas
01-21-2021, 03:43 PM
:cry Kori pls don't ban me :cry

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 03:47 PM
:cry Kori pls don't ban me :cry

Says Chump. He's the one who got exposed for effectively manipulating the admins.

He can put on a brave face all he wants; but he knows he's on thin ice.

TimDunkem
01-21-2021, 03:49 PM
God will a mod please shut this guy the fuck up?

SnakeBoy
01-21-2021, 03:49 PM
Maybe we can get some moderation ideas from spursreport

Millennial_Messiah
01-21-2021, 03:52 PM
You're doing a bit. It's okay.

At least at the end of the day you're not a triggered snowflake.

I act to stand as a liaison, sort of sentinel against both far leftism (aka marxism, antifa, the crap the 4-squad spews and boutons_deux posts) and far rightism (aka MAGA-or-die-ism, let's start a civil war to stop the steal) .

At the end of day, to quote a GWB line from October, 2004: "...but I'm doin' the best I can."

Also not a fan of the "Xtimes ST MVP" schtick. There should be a democratic process on that.

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 03:53 PM

This is ballpark, tbh.

Chumpettes just need to stop clutching their pearls.

FFS, if I believed I won I wouldn't spend so much time crying.

Millennial_Messiah (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=50493)

Leetonidas
01-21-2021, 04:00 PM
Says Chump. He's the one who got exposed for effectively manipulating the admins.

He can put on a brave face all he wants; but he knows he's on thin ice.

I'm pretty sure Chump knows Kori and LJ in real life. You're dumb as hell :lol

hater
01-21-2021, 04:02 PM
Well we are posting on a dead technology so it's only downhill from here :lol

Not to mention the team has been dead for at least 4 years and probably forever :lol

koriwhat
01-21-2021, 04:05 PM

Agreed?

Cry some more you crybaby authoritarian.

vy65
01-21-2021, 04:05 PM

Back in the day, we used to do year-end awards and shit where people would rank best liberal poster, conservative poster, etc... That was the time of Scott, FWD, etc... so there were more smarter people than there are now. We should do the inverse of that ranking - everyone rank the three worst posters, tabulate, and the three with the highest rankings get voted off the island. It's more democratic that way and this is the politics forum.

Millennial_Messiah
01-21-2021, 04:12 PM
This is ballpark, tbh.

Chumpettes just need to stop clutching their pearls.

FFS, if I believed I won I wouldn't spend so much time crying.

Millennial_Messiah (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=50493)

Ballpark? I'm suggesting a month ban for the spammers, not a perma.

Just the countless alts need to be banned/deleted, not the mains. Not just your alts, but Mono's as well, I'm sure there are other people on here. Trolling is stupid.

Legacy mains with large post counts like Will Hunting's old Celtics name (@LnGrrrR (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14319)) or my old legacy mains with sizeable post counts like guitardude27 and UNT Eagles 2016 should be kept. Even Fabbs and MultiTroll don't bother me because they're not used conjointly as part of some schtick. I think @Culburn316 lost his password or else got banned and that's how he ended up with Giuseppe and Thread . Avante had countless alts because he kept circumventing bans. Now both of them are dead, RIP, crossroads chorus, etc.

Cry some more you crybaby authoritarian.

Authoritarian? Shucks, couldn't be more wrong. I'm a libertarian. I do believe that drugs should be legal. But in your case, I would recommend against them. :toast

Millennial_Messiah
01-21-2021, 04:15 PM
Back in the day, we used to do year-end awards and shit where people would rank best liberal poster, conservative poster, etc... That was the time of Scott, FWD, etc... so there were more smarter people than there are now. We should do the inverse of that ranking - everyone rank the three worst posters, tabulate, and the three with the highest rankings get voted off the island. It's more democratic that way and this is the politics forum.
Considering the demographics of the forum I would guess that it would be Chris , Spurtacular and tholdren that would suffer the "get voted off the island" fate, which, even if only temporary would be unfair censorship. Having a different opinion is not wrong and nor is it trolling. Spamming and objectively making the forum a worse place is indeed wrong.

TimDunkem
01-21-2021, 04:16 PM
Considering the demographics of the forum I would guess that it would be Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656) , Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) and tholdren (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=29395) that would suffer the "get voted off the island" fate, which, even if only temporary would be unfair censorship. Having a different opinion is not wrong and nor is it trolling. Spamming and objectively making the forum a worse place is indeed wrong.
tholdren definitely spams.

koriwhat
01-21-2021, 04:17 PM
Authoritarian? Shucks, couldn't be more wrong. I'm a libertarian. I do believe that drugs should be legal. But in your case, I would recommend against them. :toast

You're an idiot bro and you obviously don't understand your "libertarian" ideology when pushing to silence others. Now cry some more crybaby.

ElNono
01-21-2021, 04:25 PM

Agreed?

https://i.imgur.com/vRVr1.jpg?fb

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2021, 04:25 PM
Maybe we can get some moderation ideas from spursreport

Lmao, I think I lasted three posts there. This place would be a ghost town. WhT was that bitches name? Mamabear?

Chucho
01-21-2021, 04:26 PM
Andy hitching his train to the derp bashing and thinking it changes his standing here. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-21-2021, 04:31 PM
You're an idiot bro and you obviously don't understand your "libertarian" ideology when pushing to silence others. Now cry some more crybaby.

I'm not pushing to silence anyone. Spam is good for nobody.

So you think, on a similar note, that libertarians wouldn't support the idea of putting murderers and child predators in prison? Tbh.

Adam Lambert
01-21-2021, 04:37 PM
Of course you do. You love logging out and back in as Adam Lambert to communicate with people :lmao

It's weird that you spend so much time here and don't know how this website works.

Point remains, you think it's shit and yet you're still here all the time. What kind of pathetic loser does that?

UNT Eagles 2016
01-21-2021, 04:43 PM
It's weird that you spend so much time here and don't know how this website works.

Point remains, you think it's shit and yet you're still here all the time. What kind of pathetic loser does that?
and 1.7k posts :lol

Who's alt are you?

UNT Eagles 2016
01-21-2021, 04:48 PM
Legacy Mains > Alts

There is a critical difference.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-21-2021, 04:49 PM
Andy hitching his train to the derp bashing and thinking it changes his standing here. :lol

And to think I vouched to get rid of the dislike button. Pshaw. This would have been a good use case for that.

Joseph Kony
01-21-2021, 04:50 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

hater
01-21-2021, 04:51 PM

Called it :tu

Enjoy your logging out and back in as Adam Lambert. You must not have much more going for you :lol

Adam Lambert
01-21-2021, 05:05 PM
:cry Hopefully if I make fun of him for posting he'll stop responding to me :cry

https://i.imgur.com/2SwNcgw.png

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 05:06 PM
Considering the demographics of the forum I would guess that it would be Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656) , Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) and tholdren (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=29395) that would suffer the "get voted off the island" fate, which, even if only temporary would be unfair censorship. Having a different opinion is not wrong and nor is it trolling. Spamming and objectively making the forum a worse place is indeed wrong.

Are you under the impression that the Chumpettes don't have their alts?

You're trying to push back the tide with a broom.

Joseph Kony
01-21-2021, 05:08 PM
Are you under the impression that the Chumpettes don't have their alts?

You're trying to push back the tide with a broom.

:cry kori pls. why cant i spam with my alts. pls dont ban me i need something to do during my break at olive garden :cry

koriwhat
01-21-2021, 05:11 PM
I'm not pushing to silence anyone. Spam is good for nobody.

So you think, on a similar note, that libertarians wouldn't support the idea of putting murderers and child predators in prison? Tbh.

You're an idiot bro. Just keep doing what you're doing. Don't worry, I'm not trying to curb your hypocritical ways young buck.

koriwhat
Called it :tu

Enjoy your logging out and back in as Adam Lambert. You must not have much more going for you :lol

Lmao

Joseph Kony
Lmao
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

koriwhat
01-21-2021, 05:13 PM
^ Keep trying loser! :tu

Joseph Kony
01-21-2021, 05:17 PM

James White!
01-21-2021, 05:19 PM

koriwhat
01-21-2021, 05:21 PM
Wow you got me...

https://www.cyberdefinitions.com/images/ight-imma-head-out.jpg

James White!
01-21-2021, 05:22 PM
Wow you got me...

https://www.cyberdefinitions.com/images/ight-imma-head-out.jpg

koriwhat
01-21-2021, 05:24 PM
^ Hey Koney, I mean White... You and your other alt are on ignore now. Make a new alt and get back to me bruh!

Joseph Kony
01-21-2021, 05:24 PM
^ Hey Koney, I mean White... You and your other alt are on ignore now. Make a new alt and get back to me bruh!

Joseph Kony
01-21-2021, 05:25 PM
lol bitchmade ass loser putting me on ignore :lol what a weak beta male

TimDunkem
01-21-2021, 05:26 PM
And to think I vouched to get rid of the dislike button. Pshaw. This would have been a good use case for that.

Now Derp is here claiming victory with every dislike a video of the inauguration receives. :lol

TimDunkem
01-21-2021, 05:27 PM

vy65
01-21-2021, 05:50 PM
Considering the demographics of the forum I would guess that it would be Chris , Spurtacular and tholdren that would suffer the "get voted off the island" fate, which, even if only temporary would be unfair censorship. Having a different opinion is not wrong and nor is it trolling. Spamming and objectively making the forum a worse place is indeed wrong.

How? What about posters like rmt, KarrinS, snakeboi, or even CC? The conservative viewpoint would still very much be articulated. There's a difference between having disagreements vs. being actively retarded that is lost on you.

:cry muh censorship :cry isn't justification for shitposting retarded shit.

JPB
01-21-2021, 06:02 PM
Hey pssst, pssst... Just stop entering their game over and over and over again and giving them the attention they're craving for, or even better ignore the trolls and guess what... they'll disappear. Keep feeding them and they'll keep coming back.

You guys complain about trolls or weirdos but keep biting everytime. It's really not complicated in a forum to collectively get rid of a troll or spammer. Just stop feeding them and they'll die.

Millennial_Messiah
01-21-2021, 06:08 PM
Now Derp is here claiming with every dislike a video of the inauguration receives. :lol

I'll bet he's the type that makes hundreds of alts to hit dislike hundreds of times on all pro-Biden or like on all pro-Trump videos on Youtube. It's his (unpaid) full-time career.

TimDunkem
01-21-2021, 06:10 PM
Hey pssst, pssst... Just stop entering their game over and over and over again and giving them the attention they're craving for, or even better ignore the trolls and guess what... they'll disappear. Keep feeding them and they'll keep coming back.

You guys complain about trolls or weirdos but keep biting everytime. It's really not complicated in a forum to collectively get rid of a troll or spammer. Just stop feeding them and they'll die.

He has 40 alts. When you ignore him he just creates more threads. Not to mention he goes out of his way to stalk a number of posters here. This is more than a few dumb troll posts.

FrostKing
01-21-2021, 06:16 PM

Agreed?
Taking on the full persona and pushing censorship?

UNT Eagles 2016
01-21-2021, 06:18 PM
Taking on the full persona and pushing censorship?

It's hypocritical because my guitardude account would be old enough to be bolded by this point if not for the censorship. Double standards.

koriwhat
01-21-2021, 07:28 PM

We need to take your dog bowl away then...

DMC
01-21-2021, 08:00 PM
The political forum is everyone except a few attack Spurtacular and his alts. When the smoke clears and there are some actual threads, the echo chamber begins to fight a little amongst itself but they'll lock arms soon to fight the stalwart troll and then bitch about how the threads take up the entire first two pages.

People here have always been so easy to lure into a troll trap. You don't need 50 alts and an avalanche of threads to do it, just call out hypocrisy and soon several will be along to try to point out your own. It never fails. :lol It's like hitting a bee hive.

DMC
01-21-2021, 08:05 PM
How? What about posters like rmt, KarrinS, snakeboi, or even CC? The conservative viewpoint would still very much be articulated. There's a difference between having disagreements vs. being actively retarded that is lost on you.

:cry muh censorship :cry isn't justification for shitposting retarded shit.

rmt gets called every name in the book constantly and I've yet to see any on the left say anything about it. You lot use a bully tactic that only works on the mentally weak, and you find them and gravitate like reverse boosting looking for easy lobbies. When someone challenges you ya'll use ignore and resume the easy shit slinging. You don't want conversation, you just want to hear the echoes of you own voices.

Leetonidas
01-21-2021, 08:13 PM
Honestly I only have been shitposting so much because I am starting a new position at my job next week and don't have jack shit to do right now. :lol

Tbh the back and forth shit slinging with some of these dummies does get tiresome. Now that the Maga movement has been neutered its not as fun to troll the cult members anyway :lol

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 08:42 PM
Honestly I only have been shitposting so much because I am starting a new position at my job next week and don't have jack shit to do right now. :lol

Tbh the back and forth shit slinging with some of these dummies does get tiresome. Now that the Maga movement has been neutered its not as fun to troll the cult members anyway :lol

Good luck on your new job at the Jack In The Box.

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 08:47 PM
The political forum is everyone except a few attack Spurtacular

It's the children's only chance.

Leetonidas
01-21-2021, 08:47 PM
Good luck on your new job at the Jack In The Box.

Thanks Derp. :tu

ElNono
01-21-2021, 08:55 PM

rmt gets called every name in the book constantly and I've yet to see any on the left say anything about it. You lot use a bully tactic that only works on the mentally weak, and you find them and gravitate like reverse boosting looking for easy lobbies. When someone challenges you ya'll use ignore and resume the easy shit slinging. You don't want conversation, you just want to hear the echoes of you own voices.

To be fair, we had some good, adult conversations here among a number of topics, tbh... none of which include the words "cuck", "red pill", "ifr", "the storm", "chumpettes", "joos", "satanists", etc...

At some point you realize you're talking to a mentally ill person, and then it either goes to pity or trolling, tbh...

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 08:55 PM
^^^

Damn, you wouldn't even tell me if I was spot on, would you? :lol

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 08:57 PM
To be fair, we had some good, adult conversations here among a number of topics, tbh... none of which include the words "cuck", "red pill", "ifr", "the storm", "chumpettes", "joos", "satanists", etc...

At some point you realize you're talking to a mentally ill person, and then it either goes to pity or trolling, tbh...

I've seen the convos that don't include your enemies. You're not that stimulating.

ElNono
01-21-2021, 09:02 PM

Also, sort of to your point, the thing with rmt is that he/she makes it super easy to throw shit her way. I mean, she's certainly entitled to have a completely ignorant/superficial/entitled opinion, but the blowback, especially on a site like this, is completely expected too.

vy65
01-21-2021, 09:04 PM

Fascinating stuff

ElNono
01-21-2021, 09:06 PM
I've seen the convos that don't include your enemies. You're not that stimulating.

I tried to reason and have adult conversations with you for a long time, derp. I still remember SR21 asking me why I bothered. Heck, some of them not that long ago.

But you're into lying to yourself, and frankly, that's a problem you have figure out on your own.

ElNono
01-21-2021, 09:07 PM

You keep coming for more though. :tu

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 09:14 PM
I tried to reason and have adult conversations with you for a long time, derp. I still remember SR21 asking me why I bothered. Heck, some of them not that long ago.

But you're into lying to yourself, and frankly, that's a problem you have figure out on your own.

Schtick.

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 09:14 PM
You keep coming for more though. :tu

Sure. But that doesn't mean Chumpettes are stimulating.

Leetonidas
01-21-2021, 09:15 PM
^^^

Damn, you wouldn't even tell me if I was spot on, would you? :lol

Of course it wasn't :lol I work from home. Not all of us have to work at restaurants just because you wash dishes at Olive Garden bro

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 09:17 PM
Of course it wasn't :lol I work from home. Not all of us have to work at restaurants just because you wash dishes at Olive Garden bro

Oh, telemarketing. Tough work. Good luck with that. Don't go insane.

pgardn
01-21-2021, 09:33 PM

Bolded The truth.
You see where patience gets you with spoiled losers living in some fantasy land.

BD24
01-21-2021, 09:36 PM
Andy not realizing if spammers/shit posters were banned he would be one of the first to go :lol

DMC
01-21-2021, 09:38 PM

You can find some decent conversations if you go back some years but once the slap fights fell from the club to here it became basically the old troll forum.

DMC
01-21-2021, 09:39 PM
Fascinating stuff

1/10 tbh

Reck
01-21-2021, 09:41 PM
Sanctimonious DMC has joined the chat.

DMC
01-21-2021, 09:50 PM
Also, sort of to your point, the thing with rmt is that he/she makes it super easy to throw shit her way. I mean, she's certainly entitled to have a completely ignorant/superficial/entitled opinion, but the blowback, especially on a site like this, is completely expected too.

So it's expected that the site is full of acidic assholes who only want like minded conversation. What's the issue then?

DMC
01-21-2021, 09:51 PM
Sanctimonious DMC has joined the chat.

Do you feel just a little guilty?

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 10:15 PM
So it's expected that the site is full of acidic assholes who only want like minded conversation. What's the issue then?

No point. He's just being acidic.

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 10:16 PM
Do you feel just a little guilty?

About wearing dresses and keeping it from his family; I think he does, tbh.

Leetonidas
01-21-2021, 10:29 PM
Oh, telemarketing. Tough work. Good luck with that. Don't go insane.

:lol your concept of what people do for work tells me you probably really do work at Olive Garden. Or maybe as a janitor

Reck
01-21-2021, 10:48 PM
:lol your concept of what people do for work tells me you probably really do work at Olive Garden. Or maybe as a janitor

I figure he works as a janitor or one of those menial and mundane jobs machines are taking over. It’s a matter of time before derp himself gets replaced by a roomba.

ElNono
01-21-2021, 10:57 PM
You can find some decent conversations if you go back some years but once the slap fights fell from the club to here it became basically the old troll forum.

We just had a pretty decent convo not long ago about inflation on a thread CC started. Was it last week?

Actually, this place was pretty decent until the '16 election, tbh... there was always some trolling here or there (lol WildCobra), but you could always fish out a decent combo.

Once it went into conspiratard territory with Guccifer, the Podestas, Pizzagate and Chuck C:lolllesto, things really went down the shitter.

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 11:01 PM
We just had a pretty decent convo not long ago about inflation on a thread CC started. Was it last week?

Actually, this place was pretty decent until the '16 election, tbh... there was always some trolling here or there (lol WildCobra), but you could always fish out a decent combo.

Once it went into conspiratard territory with Guccifer, the Podestas, Pizzagate and Chuck C:lolllesto, things really went down the shitter.

Once your shit all started getting called out and the Obama bliss was over. I know.

ElNono
01-21-2021, 11:19 PM

It's not like minded. We don't all agree on the same thing. I recall the Dem primaries, there was plenty of back and forth for example.

There's just a subset of universally stupid posters that write the jokes themselves. I mean, who doesn't remember some classics like the WildCobra post on the Club?

Spurtacular
01-21-2021, 11:20 PM
It's not like minded. We don't all agree on the same thing. I recall the Dem primaries, there was plenty of back and forth for example.

There's just a subset of universally stupid posters that write the jokes themselves. I mean, who doesn't remember some classics like the WildCobra post on the Club?

It's cute that you believe you're autonomous forces and not sheep.

ElNono
01-21-2021, 11:23 PM
Once your shit all started getting called out and the Obama bliss was over. I know.

Not really. I've been here for a bit, and I know people got called out for their takes all the time.

There's simply no point arguing stupid fan fiction. The fact you still haven't grown out of it despite making you look like a gullible ignorant is the real tragedy.

ElNono
01-21-2021, 11:26 PM
It's cute that you believe you're autonomous forces and not sheep.

:lol this is exactly what I'm talking about. Easily the most gullible and the poster that has been consistently the most wrong because he ate everything he was told, and couldn't for a second scrutinize the stupidity he was dying on a hill for, calling other people sheep.

ElNono
01-22-2021, 09:35 PM
And here's Cosmoretard to remind us why we miss the dislike post button :lol

Spurtacular
01-22-2021, 09:36 PM

Snowflake.

ElNono
01-22-2021, 09:38 PM
Snowflake.

Another ironic post, tbh

ElNono
01-23-2021, 10:50 PM

pgardn
01-23-2021, 11:25 PM
What exactly is the reason that the moderators don't do something about this?
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201736&page=75&p=10414711&viewfull=1#post10414711

And here's Cosmoretard to remind us why we miss the dislike post button

Spurtacular
01-24-2021, 12:18 AM
A lot of tax money goes to the salaries of these paid shills.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286522

They're worse than social parasites. Not only do they not produce anything, but they also have a negative effect on the world.

If (any) Chumpettes are paid shills, they are not getting their money's worth. :lol

Ef-man
01-24-2021, 12:20 AM

ElNono
01-24-2021, 12:22 AM
A lot of tax money goes to the salaries of these paid shills.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286522

They're worse than social parasites. Not only do they not produce anything, but they also have a negative effect on the world.

If (any) Chumpettes are paid shills, they are not getting their money's worth. :lol

Reck
01-24-2021, 12:23 AM

Of course derp gravitates towards cosmotard. He was our you before there was a you, derp. :lol

ChumpDumper
01-24-2021, 12:24 AM
Of course derp gravitates towards cosmotard. He was our you before there was a you, derp. :lol
He needs a new friend (sex).

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-24-2021, 08:14 PM
Sup MM

koriwhat
01-24-2021, 09:43 PM

He's not wrong though. If that's not the worst tactic ever I don't know what is.

ElNono
01-24-2021, 10:12 PM
He's not wrong though. If that's not the worst tactic ever I don't know what is.

He is 100% wrong, and he reaps what he sows...

FrostKing
01-25-2021, 03:26 AM
Perma-ban or invisi-ban, tbh. If guitardude27 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=23174) can't visibly post, then why can't all these random alts like 'red pill regimen' and 'great virtue whatever' continue to post useless, spammy, derpy, empty-headed threads?

Agreed?
Stop changing your AV

koriwhat
01-25-2021, 03:29 PM
He is 100% wrong, and he reaps what he sows...

He's not wrong tbh... Spamming/trolling is the same no matter the tactic and blastic marx or otherwise over and over again is childish. One troll tactic over the other isn't helping anything.

koriwhat
01-25-2021, 03:31 PM
I've never seen so many grown men cry so much over nothing whatsoever. Use the damn ignore feature and grow a spine people.

ElNono
01-25-2021, 04:25 PM
He's not wrong tbh... Spamming/trolling is the same no matter the tactic and blastic marx or otherwise over and over again is childish. One troll tactic over the other isn't helping anything.

He's the astroturfer/spammer supreme though... and far from just on this site. He's just getting a taste of his own medicine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn41RM-x4wA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYLwKqPn-YU

ElNono
01-25-2021, 04:25 PM
I've never seen so many grown men cry so much over nothing whatsoever. Use the damn ignore feature and grow a spine people.

You go ahead and use the ignore feature...

koriwhat
01-27-2021, 02:45 PM
He's the astroturfer/spammer supreme though... and far from just on this site. He's just getting a taste of his own medicine.

But but but... Isn't a real argument unfortunately.

Leetonidas
01-27-2021, 02:51 PM
:lol the guy who spends endless hours on ST whining about every other poster suggesting the ignore feature. Delicious irony

spurraider21
01-27-2021, 03:29 PM
all you do is cry about other posters

koriwhat
01-27-2021, 04:02 PM

Ah the shit lawyer has spoken... Case closed! :cry

spurraider21
01-27-2021, 04:04 PM
Ah the shit lawyer has spoken... Case closed! :cry
yeah just like that

koriwhat
01-27-2021, 04:07 PM
yeah just like that

I want to hear from your paralegal, you know the real lawyer, before taking your word.

JPB
01-27-2021, 04:09 PM

Reason why I followed his advice and ignored him long time ago, tbh.

God bless, bro :tu

ElNono
01-27-2021, 05:14 PM
But but but... Isn't a real argument unfortunately.

Like I said, you go ahead and use the ignore feature. No complaints here from me :tu

Joseph Kony
01-27-2021, 05:16 PM
:lmao koriwhat's entire post history is basically him bitching at, arguing with, or complaining about other posters. talk about pot calling the kettle black rofl

florige
01-27-2021, 05:59 PM
:lmao koriwhat's entire post history is basically him bitching at, arguing with, or complaining about other posters. talk about pot calling the kettle black rofl

He's easiest the angriest poster here for whatever reason. I'm not even a forum regular and I see that. lol

koriwhat
01-28-2021, 01:35 PM
I'm not even angry... Lmao

Btw Koney, it's quite ironic how you've been bitching and crying over me the last couple days. boohoo you shit troll! :tu

koriwhat
01-28-2021, 01:37 PM
Like I said, you go ahead and use the ignore feature. No complaints here from me :tu

I'm not trying to put you on ignore. However I also never thought you'd stoop to such levels of trolling/spamming.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2021, 01:46 PM
I'm not trying to put you on ignore. However I also never thought you'd stoop to such levels of trolling/spamming.I want to see you cry more about being trolled.

ElNono
01-28-2021, 03:02 PM
I'm not trying to put you on ignore. However I also never thought you'd stoop to such levels of trolling/spamming.

Odd to see trump fans complain about how low is too low and "levels of trolling", tbh...

It really comes down to the fact that some people you can talk to (ie: you), but some people you have to fight fire with fire.

Cosmoretard brings nothing to any conversation, he's just throwing bait to eventually spam ignorance, so I'm just saving him some time, tbh

SnakeBoy
01-28-2021, 04:13 PM
Cosmoretard brings nothing to any conversation, he's just throwing bait to eventually spam ignorance, so I'm just saving him some time, tbh

He's a hero
He's a truthteller
He's the type of people needed to save America.

I say God Bless him!

Joseph Kony
01-28-2021, 04:25 PM
I'm not even angry... Lmao

Btw Koney, it's quite ironic how you've been bitching and crying over me the last couple days. boohoo you shit troll! :tu

Yeah man, posting your calf tats rant is totally bitching and crying. stupid druggie faggot :lol

Joseph Kony
01-28-2021, 04:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/XPe5p.jpg

:lmao :lmao

koriwhat
01-28-2021, 04:49 PM
Odd to see trump fans complain about how low is too low and "levels of trolling", tbh...

It really comes down to the fact that some people you can talk to (ie: you), but some people you have to fight fire with fire.

Trump, living rent free since 2015. I don't even think of Trump tbh. :lmao

Yeah man, posting your calf tats rant is totally bitching and crying. stupid druggie faggot :lol

Lmao Homophobic Mothergoose has spoken like the crybaby that he is. :tu

Leetonidas
01-28-2021, 04:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/XPe5p.jpg

:lmao

koriwhat
01-28-2021, 04:52 PM

You're obsessed bro and that's f'n weird af. Your homophobic ways are nothing more than projection tbh. Bro I'm sorry but I don't swing that way... You do you though!

ElNono
01-28-2021, 05:25 PM
Trump, living rent free since 2015. I don't even think of Trump tbh. :lmao

You walk like a duck and want to be called a chicken... not how this works. It's ok to own it and move on.

koriwhat
01-28-2021, 05:26 PM
You walk like a duck and want to be called a chicken... not how this works. It's ok to own it and move on.

Bro you're obsessed with Trump yet you're trying to lecture me. :lol

ElNono
01-28-2021, 05:30 PM
Bro you're obsessed with Trump yet you're trying to lecture me. :lol

I wasn't talking about Trump though, I was talking about you.

You can try to crowbar Trump into this convo all you want, it's not what we're talking about.

koriwhat
01-28-2021, 05:35 PM
I wasn't talking about Trump though, I was talking about you.

You can try to crowbar Trump into this convo all you want, it's not what we're talking about.

You believe what you want to believe and especially about someone you have no personal relationship with outside of an internet messageboard. Your perception isn't truth yet you believe it is. You're smarter than this or at least I perceived you to be.

Again, Trump lives rent free in your head bro.

ElNono
01-28-2021, 05:55 PM
You believe what you want to believe and especially about someone you have no personal relationship with outside of an internet messageboard. Your perception isn't truth yet you believe it is. You're smarter than this or at least I perceived you to be.

Again, Trump lives rent free in your head bro.

Again, you walk like a duck and want to be called a chicken... it's ok to own it, and move on, but you do you, tbh

koriwhat
01-28-2021, 05:57 PM
Again, you walk like a duck and want to be called a chicken... it's ok to own it, and move on, but you do you, tbh

You don't know how I walk tbh. Again, perception from being on an internet messageboard. Hilariously sad... :lol

ElNono
01-28-2021, 07:12 PM
You don't know how I walk tbh. Again, perception from being on an internet messageboard. Hilariously sad... :lol

I'm talking about your post history here, joey... it's for everyone to see. We're not discussing what shoes you wear, tbh...

koriwhat
01-28-2021, 07:18 PM
I'm talking about your post history here, joey... it's for everyone to see. We're not discussing what shoes you wear, tbh...

Yeah I get it... I thought you were smarter but I suppose even my sense of sarcasm eludes you.

ElNono
01-28-2021, 07:23 PM
Yeah I get it... I thought you were smarter but I suppose even my sense of sarcasm eludes you.

hey, already told you, you do whatever you want joey... I'm certainly not stopping you from doing anything you want to do, tbh... :tu

koriwhat
01-28-2021, 07:32 PM
hey, already told you, you do whatever you want joey... I'm certainly not stopping you from doing anything you want to do, tbh... :tu

You're making absolutely no sense now bro. I do what I want regardless. :tu

You in on the stonks bro?

ElNono
01-28-2021, 07:58 PM

You go ahead and use the ignore feature...

You're making absolutely no sense now bro. I do what I want regardless. :tu

You in on the stonks bro?

Hopefully this refreshes your mind, tbh... you go ahead and be you, never told you otherwise...

koriwhat
01-29-2021, 02:38 PM
Hopefully this refreshes your mind, tbh... you go ahead and be you, never told you otherwise...

So what you're basically saying is you're no better than Spurt and you'll continue to spam the board when you're upset at another poster spamming the board. Sounds logical.

You're also saying to put you on ignore because you'll continue to spam the board from time to time because someone else you're upset with spams the board too. Interesting...

ElNono
01-29-2021, 03:42 PM
So what you're basically saying is you're no better than Spurt and you'll continue to spam the board when you're upset at another poster spamming the board. Sounds logical.

You're also saying to put you on ignore because you'll continue to spam the board from time to time because someone else you're upset with spams the board too. Interesting...

Never claimed to be better than anybody, tbh...