PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Behind the Scenes

KoriEllis
07-10-2003, 04:28 AM
Like I told many of you in chat on Wednesday, there are many things going on behind the scenes right now for the San Antoniio Spurs.

Some of those things are obviously never in the press. The Spurs are considering a variety of different options, including a few trade scenarios that would be implemented after the acquisition of Jason Kidd.

But things are constantly changing. As I told you on Tuesday night, Kidd was making various demands of the Nets. A major one came out tonight -- he wants Byron Scott fired. Obviously the Nets will do whatever they can to satisfy Kidd, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. The more demands that Kidd makes, the more I think that he will stay in NJ -- as long as he gets it his way.

Therefore, many of the scenarios we talked about would no longer be on the agenda -- they were hinging on Kidd's signing.

So it may be back to the drawing board for the Spurs, but don't fret.

Pop and RC aren't sitting on their laurels. They have auxillary plans in place.

If I am fortunate enough to get anymore details tomorrow morning or afternoon, I will of course share them.

In the meantime, don't jump.

--Kori

:queen

IcemanCometh
07-10-2003, 04:34 AM
you're the man now dog

Archie
07-10-2003, 04:44 AM
If he's worried about who the Nets' coach is then yeah, he's staying. From the Spurs' perspective it is obvious that they need a quick resolution one way or the other.

DeSPURado
07-10-2003, 05:34 AM
Just hope to god there's water down there. Man this has got to be the worst off season ever.

http://drs.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=cliff+diving/v=2/l=IVI/*-http://www.magicmatt.co.uk/diving.jpg

From Way Downtown
07-10-2003, 12:22 PM
If he's worried about who the Nets' coach is then yeah, he's staying. From the Spurs' perspective it is obvious that they need a quick resolution one way or the other.

Archie, I think you're probably right, but it occurred to me that maybe, just maybe, Kidd is making an unreasonable demand, knowing that the Nets won't meet it, giving him an easy way out of Jersey. Kidd can say that he can't play for Scott, the Nets can say they won't fire Scott, Kidd can leave and the Nets can move on. I don't know that it would be a smart basketball move for the Nets, but it's possible that it's just a face-saving effort on Kidd's part.

I was trying to think who the Nets could hire to replace Scott at this late date, since Kidd's man, Eddie Jordan, has already been hired by Washington. I guess Jersey could fire Scott and make a play for a guy like Carlisle, assuming that Kidd wants to play for someone like that, and assuming that Thorn would hire Carlisle. How bizarre would that be, Carlisle replaced by Larry Brown (who he eliminated in the 2nd round) and Scott replaced by Carlisle (who he eliminated in the Eastern Conference Finals) -- so much for winning as the path to job security.

Archie
07-10-2003, 12:24 PM
But the Nets would be forever known as the team that slid into mediocrity because they wouldn't fire the brilliant Byron Scott.

scott
07-10-2003, 12:37 PM
That thought crossed my mind two. First we heard of the demands about bringing back certain players who are friends of Kidd- and now we are hearing he is demanding Scott be fired.

This isn't too different from a game of no limit poker, but if the Nets call Kidd's bluff, who's to say that Kidd doesn't have another raise in store. What will he demand next?

But I tend to agree that this would be Kidd's last demand and he does want to stay in NJ if the conditions are right.

I got to thinking, and some of the line-ups with hypothesized about last night aren't as bad as I thought. They are certainly heartbreaking given the attachments that us Spurs fans have made to some of the Spurs who might have to be ousted as a result- but we'd still have a good team, albeit a different one.

But the moves we hypothesized about last night also had me getting a little more faith in Pop and RC's abilty to make some moves. If we don't get Kidd, maybe we can still work out a deal to bring in the one superstar left (Brand) or some young star potential. We have a lot of cap space that could be enticing to a lot of teams.

From Way Downtown
07-10-2003, 12:37 PM
agreed, and that's where it comes down to the balls of the Nets front office -- do they blink first and cater to Kidd or do they try to call Kidd's bluff. As a basketball decision, it would be insane for the Nets to tie their wagon to Scott instead of Kidd, but stranger things have happened.

Archie
07-10-2003, 12:40 PM
They'd at least get a verbal commitment from Kidd before they terminated Scott's deal.

Archie
07-10-2003, 12:41 PM
Then again...what is Scott worth to the Nets if Kidd doesn't want him? If Kidd leaves because of him is Scott really worth keeping?

scott
07-10-2003, 12:48 PM
Great observation Archie.

You would think that Scott would be toast.

The question then becomes: is this Kidd's last demand? Or does he request a new arena and practice facility next?

From Way Downtown
07-10-2003, 12:51 PM
Great point, Archie -- I hadn't thought of it that way, but it would seem that Scott is done in NJ, no matter what.

Archie
07-10-2003, 12:56 PM
I would think that the 7th year would put Thorn's "balls to the wall."

The lack of a demand by Kidd up to this point could mean that he wants to stay and knows that 7th year would be too expensive for the Nets to afford and keep a good supporting cast around him. Of course, him not making that demand could also mean that he already knows that he wants out and wants to make BScott the fall guy. And lastly, the lack of a demand to this point means that Kidd hasn't used it yet.

ducks
07-10-2003, 12:58 PM
thorn would want a scapegoat for failign to sign kidd to

Ghost Writer
07-10-2003, 01:03 PM
Kidd will re-sign with the Nets if his demands are met. It's that simple. He hasn't asked for the 7th year, because he isn't making demands that the Nets can't deliver on. He's giving them a realistic opportunity to re-sign him. Asking for that 7th year would be too much and I don't think he's trying to make it impossible for the Nets to re-sign him.

Kori, please enlighten us on the Spurs auxilliary plans.

I would offer Brand the mac and call Sterling's bluff. If he matches, then I take the same tact with Odom next at about $6-7 million and try to get 'Kandi to come aboard for about $6-7 million.

And don't forget about that Nesterovic guy.

PJ Brown can be had, too.

All is not lost yet, folks.

scott
07-10-2003, 01:09 PM
If Kidd does end up asking for that 7th year, it will become obvious that he is just looking for a scapegoat to make his move to SA easier- simply because that 7th year is not consistent with Kidd's demand of the Nets making moves to remain competitive.

bigzak25
07-10-2003, 01:13 PM
i thought kidd couldn't sign a 7 year deal in NJ...just a 6 year deal...due to his age or something.....

i tell you, if kidd stays in jersey, i'm gonna be as happy as this gay elephant...:elephant

scott
07-10-2003, 01:15 PM
bigzak,

Kidd can sign the 7 year deal. What happens is that the 7th year is prorated over the first 6, inflating Kidd's cap number in those first 6 years.

He can sign that deal, it just isn't in the interest of the team offering that kind of deal.

bigzak25
07-10-2003, 01:24 PM
thank man, that clears it up...

one thing's for sure, JK ain't worth that kind of jack.

DuffMcCartney
07-10-2003, 01:24 PM
well this settles it, Kidd is definitely staying in NJ. Now its time to work on Brand, then Brad Miller.

scott
07-10-2003, 01:27 PM
Well, #7 ain't comin... but let's make the other part of this picture a reality.

http://www.classicalgeometry.com/wow.JPG

Spurminator
Has a coach ever been fired in a situation like this? Seems to me, you don't fire the coach on the demand of one player. I would imagine all of the players would have to agree with this decision. Still don't think it will happen though.

baseline bum
Kidd aqin't coming. :(

When I've seen this scenario the coach has won exactly once, that being Del Harris over Van Exel in LA a few years back. Of course, it helped to have Shaquille O'Neal on the '**** Van Exel' side too.

Archie
07-10-2003, 01:31 PM
If Kidd does end up asking for that 7th year, it will become obvious that he is just looking for a scapegoat to make his move to SA easier- simply because that 7th year is not consistent with Kidd's demand of the Nets making moves to remain competitive.

That's it, scott. We have our "signal" now. If we don't see reports about Kidd making this demand then we know he isn't coming.

Spurminator
07-10-2003, 01:32 PM
What are some situations where the coach has been fired? I've only paid attention to free agency for 5 years or so, but I'm drawing a blank.

KoriEllis
07-10-2003, 01:55 PM
Kidd has been making a host of demands on NJ since arriving back there. I just don't see the point of making them if he isn't planning to stay. But stranger things have happened.

Ghost, there are many auxillary plans. Spurs' brass was meeting late yesterday discussing many alternatives. Things that might have after Kidd signs. Things that might happen if Kidd doesn't sign at all.

ducks
07-10-2003, 02:03 PM
Now, however, Kidd may have placed Scott's job atop a figurative list of demands that includes Mourning's signing, the re-signing of Lucious Harris, and an eventual contract extension for Kenyon Martin. Thorn had planned to discuss a contract extension with Scott this summer, but even if he and Kidd both stayed, Scott could end up coaching as a lame duck, his security hanging by only the final year of his contract.
scoop (http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjczN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkxMjgmZmdi ZWw3Zjd2cWVlRUV5eTY0MDEwMzgmeXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZU VFeXk2)

Archie
07-10-2003, 02:06 PM
All that shit sounds doable for NJ. It's time for the Spurs to cut the cord. They've given it their best shot.

CosmicCowboyXXX
07-10-2003, 02:08 PM
Scott is toast...Thorne will meet all the demands...apparently Jersey has already matched the Dallas offer for Zo...If Zo really comes back at 100% and they do everything else Kidd has requested NJ becomes the immediate favorite to win the east and at the very least competitive in the finals...that will be a damn good team.

KoriEllis
07-10-2003, 02:10 PM
BTW (to those who are wondering), I have no additional info more than I had last night at 11:00 pm. I will probably hear more after 2:00pm. I'll call a chat if it's significant.

DDS4
07-10-2003, 02:10 PM
It's similar to the situation that GS had with Webber and Don Nelson.

GS lost both and have been reeling ever since.

Scott is more replacable than Kidd in the Net's eyes.

CosmicCowboyXXX
07-10-2003, 02:11 PM
All that shit sounds doable for NJ. It's time for the Spurs to cut the cord. They've given it their best shot.

It doesn't hurt anything to leave the Kidd offer on the table till Monday but you are right...

fuhgeddabout Kidd...he ain't leavin....

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-10-2003, 02:19 PM
Like I said...

Kidd is stringing us out til' Monday because of Alonzo Mourning.

He knows if things don't work out with him we'll turn to the "next tier" which will include guys like Zo.

So he flirts with us until NJ gets Mourning in and gets him to commit to playing with his bud Jason Kidd, and then JK gives us the finger.

As Archie said, it's time to cut our losses and move on.

AHF

ducks
07-10-2003, 02:21 PM
I thought zo was suppose to come this weekend though?

I guess he really is using us

I think kidd wants to play with zo not duncan

spurster
07-10-2003, 02:28 PM
Assuming that all of these demands by Kidd are correct, I can't figure out Kidd's motivations here. He has clearly stated that he want to be on a championship team. I don't see how firing Scott will help. I don't see how keeping Lucious Harris will help. I don't see how signing Donny Marshall will help.

Firing Scott will kill any short-term chances. There is no Phil Jackson around to hire. Would RIck Carlisle do any better?

Demanding bit players and less than bit players is just plain silly. It is obvious that Jason is not GM material. How is Donny Marshall going to help win a championship?

If Kidd is going to leave the Nets, then he should just leave. If Kidd wants a title, his best chances are to sign with the Spurs.

Archie
07-10-2003, 02:31 PM
spurster,

Add to those demands a position in the Nets organization once he retires. And of course the Lewinsky-esque internship with whatever media outlet in NYC for Jumanji.

These are the demands of someone who knows where he wants to be and is comfortable with not necessarily winning a championship, despite the lip service to that goal.

ducks
07-10-2003, 02:32 PM
rick the coach the pistons is still avaible I think he would be a better coach then say scott.

TexasBlue13
07-10-2003, 02:33 PM
I thought zo was suppose to come this weekend though?

Where'd you here Zo was coming to visit? That's a huge sign if true, he hasn't visited anywhere.

Archie
07-10-2003, 02:34 PM
I've seen it reported (believe either NY Times or SA E-N) that Mourning will be visiting this weekend.

TexasBlue13
07-10-2003, 02:39 PM
Well, that should be a good sign for Spurs fans...Kidd wants to play with Zo, Zo wants to play with Kidd. They both want to go to a contender. Zo hasn't left Miami to visit with any team, if he is that's showing major interest. have a link?

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-10-2003, 02:41 PM
spurster -

The rhetoric about winning a ring from Kidd is all part of his bluff on New Jersey to get what he wants.

He has to make them feel incredibly threatened that he will walk to SA.

It's all part of the game.

AHF

Ghost Writer
07-10-2003, 02:42 PM
Could someone please tell me why they are surprised that Kidd would leverage the Spurs wanting him to get an improved situation for himself with his current team?

Some of you are genuinely taken aback by this.

Kidd didn't make these demands before, because he needed SA to show serious interest first.

That's what leverage is all about.

And Kidd is not going to ask for the 7th year, because he knows that isn't doable. He wants to re-sign with NJ so long as they up the ante, If not, he comes to us.

Kidd is torn between SA and NJ.

Kidd is giving his current employer the benefit of the doubt. If they meet his demands, he stays. If they don't, he goes to his other suitor. This happens everyday in the business world. He's not making impossible demands that the Nets can't meet, because he'll be happy to re-sign with NJ with these additional provisons.

Relax, people.

By Monday we'll know if the Nets are going to raise the bar and re-sign Kidd.

It's out of our hands now.

:cooldevil

Archie
07-10-2003, 02:58 PM
No one's surprised. This was a known possibility coming in to this summer. It's the price you have to pay to have a shot at ensuring Duncan has a great teammate to play with once DRob retired.

Ghost Writer
07-10-2003, 03:31 PM
People in this thread — youself included — want to give up on Kidd (and Brand for that matter) just because of a little back-and-forth negotiating. If you guys were prepared for this, you wouldn't be giving up during the bargaining period.

ducks
07-10-2003, 03:38 PM
why do you think duncan is trying to meet him in new jersey?

it is because they are afraid of not signing kidd

Archie
07-10-2003, 03:42 PM
I want to call Kidd's bluff. Why? All signs point to him re-signing with the Nets.

Ghost Writer
07-10-2003, 03:43 PM
Wow, ducks. I just figured the Duncans and the Kidds were getting together for an orgy. :rolleyes

Kidd asks the Nets to up the ante to keep him from going to SA and everyone's up in arms, ready to quit.

Incredible.

Archie
07-10-2003, 03:45 PM
Look at what he is asking for, Ghost. Are any of his reported 'demands' something the Nets can't or won't do?

Rabel 13
07-10-2003, 03:48 PM
Give Kidd till whatever day....tell him to take it or leave it.

If he doesnt respond, cut your losses and move on.

NOt a fucking thing you can do about it. No need to be strung along by Kidd.

Temple Of The Dog
07-10-2003, 03:49 PM
you spend 2 years going to the finals and not winning... and it isn't going to get much better in nj... you see one of your oldest and closest friends sign with the lakers for less money (and he's only 5 years older) - meanwhile you can get the same amount of money from san antonio... and still... he wants to negotiate?

there's nothing to negotiate here. he's been offered as much money as he can by both clubs... now there's a leak about wanting byron fired... if theirs any negotiations they're between nj and kidd, not the spurs.

Spurminator
07-10-2003, 03:56 PM
For the record, Bucher just said he believes Kidd intends to go to SA and use this demand as a way of saying, "This is why I'm leaving."

Ghost Writer
07-10-2003, 03:57 PM
"Look at what he is asking for, Ghost. Are any of his reported 'demands' something the Nets can't or won't do?" — Archie
No. That's the whole point. Afte the All-Star Break, Kidd said he was 100% coming back to the Nets. The mere fact that we've got him asking for the Nets to fire the coach, make him a front office official after he retires and also hook his wife up with a TV job just to get him to stay shows how much he likes what he sees in SA.

We were not the frontrunners. We never were.

Our pitch is so attractive to Kidd, though, he needs his current team to up the ante a lot for him to come back.

At least we're in the game. O'Neal just said thanks anyway and re-signed.

Again, now it's all on the Nets and Kidd. We made our pitch.

Temple Of The Dog
07-10-2003, 04:03 PM
For the record, Bucher just said he believes Kidd intends to go to SA and use this demand as a way of saying, "This is why I'm leaving."

it looks bad for kidd either way... if he signs with the nets he'll be the guy who got his coach fired. if he signs with the spurs, he'll be the guy that asked way too much of a loyal franchise who he screwed over.

but if he stays in new jersey, after they start winning again... all will be forgiven (especially by the media)

Archie
07-10-2003, 04:10 PM

But all those demands are shit that's easy to do for NJ. If he's saying this stuff wasn't addressed already and I wanted it to be, yeah. But I'd expect an announcement from him today that he was committing to SA. Instead he's saying next Monday...plenty of time for BScott to be gone.

picnroll
07-10-2003, 04:11 PM
If Mourning is in NJ being checked out and having his medical records reviewed and he won't release those records to SA until there's an offer and if SA wants to check him out and Kidd is making a decision by Monday then he's going to NJ. Thinking Kidd is coming to SA is pipe.

Archie
07-10-2003, 04:16 PM
Ghost, he's using the Spurs. Call his bluff and then work with what you have left. If the Spurs didn't already have Duncan and it was Kidd or nothing then yeah, hang on until the end. That's not the case here.

KoriEllis
07-10-2003, 04:22 PM
There are many ways that Kidd's demands can be perceived. Are they Kidd just trying to get as much as he can out of NJ? Or are they excuses why he leaves to come to SA? Or they the true deciding factors for Kidd in choosing between NJ and SA?

I guess we'll just have to wait right now. But don't worry, the Spurs' management is not just sitting around while waiting.

kohai
07-10-2003, 04:28 PM
In a world with "do-overs", wouldn't it be funny as shit to pull the chair on JKidd, if you think he's not coming, and then watch him squirm with no leverage in NJ? THAT would truly be a team in disarray. No way they fire Scott without that leverage, and it would be REAL interesting to watch THAT interaction.

Archie
07-10-2003, 04:32 PM
What's the holdup if Kidd really wanted to be a Spur? Why waste the Spurs' time when they could be pursuing other free agents?

Think about it. If they can't get a commitment from him now, cut him off.

CosmicCowboyXXX
07-10-2003, 04:34 PM
Garzamort claims to have inside scoop that Kidd never demanded that Scott be fired. Just that he didn't particularly like him. Says that Thorne asked Kidds agent to talk to Scotts agent to see if there was any way he could be nicer to Kidd.

right

OK

:rolleyes :

Man in Black1
07-10-2003, 04:35 PM
:brotha

In a twisted world:

Wow, ducks. I just figured the Duncans and the Kidds were getting together for an orgy.

That would make an interesting although disturbing, film.

Superstars have sex too.

:wacko

Spurminator
07-10-2003, 04:36 PM
I don't think he's screwing over the franchise. But I agree it might be seen that way. I don't see anything wrong with him expressing his unwillingness to play for a coach he doesn't like. All things equal, he'd want to go to NJ anyway. But one of the factors making SA more appealing is that they don't have a coach he can't stand.

50 Cent
07-10-2003, 04:37 PM
I think the demands he has made are all just part of his agenda to get what he wants. He clearly doesn't agree with Scott. During the Finals when Scott was blaming the refs, Kidd was saying, "that's not it at all."

Also, as was pointed out earlier, if he wanted to make an unrealistic demand, he could just demand the 7th year of his contract. I thought the Over 36 exemption in the CBA prevented them from offering a 7th year, but since they have his bird right's, they theoretically could give him a 7th year, although it would royally screw over their cap situation.

In that other Kidd article that I posted, it says that he complained to the owner at the hotel directly after Game 6 and made his comment that TJ could have coached better. It says that Thorn had the owner's blessing at that point to let Scott go.

The Spurs need to call his bluff and stop allowing themselves to be used by this arrogant jackass.

Archie
07-10-2003, 04:42 PM
Maybe Thorn has hung on to BScott too long. But all those demands seem so simple. Maybe Lucious Harris hasn't been in Thorn's future plans.

Then again, all that we hear is really what certain interested parties want to be revealed.

Ghost Writer
07-10-2003, 04:44 PM
:wtf

How many times do we have to go over this?

Employee #6 gets a better offer from Organization B. He tells Organization A that he is leaving unless they do X, Y, & Z for him. Now it's up to Organization A to meet those demands of watch Employee #6 walk.

Organization B is the one that is trying to lure Employee #6 away. They make their pitch and that's it unless Employee #6 asks for more.

Loyalty comes into play when Employee #6 gives Organization A the benefit of raising the ante to keep his services.

Organization B patiently waits for the final fallout and Employee #6's decision.

No one is being used. You can bet your bottom dollar that if the NEts don't do what Kidd asks, he'll be a Spur.

Kidd said it was a 50/50 chance. He's allowing his current team to tip the scale in their favor. That business. That's life.

grjr
07-10-2003, 04:47 PM
I just read an article that said Kidd had the coach changed when he was in college also. I hadn't heard that one before.

Archie
07-10-2003, 04:47 PM
Of course Kidd is saying that shit because he can get anything he wants from the Nets now.

Look at what he's asking for. BScott fired. Extension for KMartin. Re-sign Lucious Harris. None of that is out of the question for the Nets.

Ghost Writer
07-10-2003, 04:53 PM
Archie, Kidd wasn't a lock to leave NJ in the first place.

In fact, odds were that he was staying.

He's certainly not making it easy on them.

Duncan or Robinson never put our front office through these kinds of hula-hoops.

I am not surprised or pissed off by Kidd's manageable demands for the Nets. I would be pissed if he started asking the Spurs to up the ante to a similar degree.

All we can do now is be open and reasonably accommodating to Kidd as he finagles with NJ.

Archie
07-10-2003, 04:56 PM
Ghost, he's using his free agent status to shape the franchise as he wants it.

Ghost Writer
07-10-2003, 04:59 PM
Exactly.

If they don't comply, Kidd will sign with us. I really do believe that.

Kidd wouldn't be such a Billy Badass right now if he didn't have us to lean on, but that's the politics of life.

It's out of our hands.

just be glad we're not raising the bar even higher. The Coyote might be replaced by TJ Kidd next season.

grjr
07-10-2003, 05:02 PM
I say better to reshape the Nets franchise in "his" vision than to reshape ours. I trust Pop and RC a lot more than Jason Kidd.

CosmicCowboyXXX
07-10-2003, 05:06 PM
just be glad we're not raising the bar even higher. The Coyote might be replaced by TJ Kidd next season.

^^^^^Rack that!!!!^^^^^
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

scott
07-10-2003, 05:32 PM
Employee #6 gets a better offer from Organization B. He tells Organization A that he is leaving unless they do X, Y, & Z for him. Now it's up to Organization A to meet those demands of watch Employee #6 walk.

Bingo.

Except in this case, Employee #1 is the CEO who has turned a failing company into a profitable one and is only asking for a new secretary and a different flavor soda in the machine down the hall.

Ghost Writer
07-10-2003, 05:38 PM
That's his preroggative, though, scott. Where was everybody when Kidd said he was "100% coming back to NJ"?

Quite frankly, I don't think the Nets can meet all of his demands by Monday.

I think the Spurs are still going to snag Kidd if he sticks to the "decision by Monday" timeframe.

I really do!

Archie
07-10-2003, 05:56 PM
Now Ghost likes this cap room. Go figure.

baseline bum
07-10-2003, 06:08 PM
Sorry - I'm going down with the ship. Kidd or bust.

bigzak25
07-10-2003, 06:21 PM
I'll take bust thankyou.

Is the world ending after next season or something?

You do know TD is gonna be here for SEVEN years right.
This offseason does not the Spurs franshise make/break.

I think going to battle with the team that just WON the championship, sans DRob, +PJ/+Shooter is not the worst thing.

Ghost Writer
07-10-2003, 06:49 PM
"Now Ghost likes this cap room. Go figure." — ARCHIE
Oh, go fvck yourself, ya Popd@mn hypocrite.

All throughout the Holt-ing Pattern, you led the charge for assanine trades that didn't even appear in reports to be rumored deals.

I was the one that insisted to you and the dopes over there at the old Forum that we would not make a major trade at all, because there was no way we'd jeapordize that precious cap space.

Any of this sound familiar, Mr. Mihm? You hear me, Mr. Sprewell?

Don't come across now all high and mighty like you wanted to sit on your hands since 2001.

At least I have the balls to be honest with everyone here and admit that I wanted to pull the trigger on a couple reported offers over the past several years.

What do you want me to do now? Pretend there is no cap space? Act like the Spurs are in the hunt for a star?

Give it a rest.

You've thrown in the towel already. What a role reversal.

The man who argued against the Holt-ing Pattern the most now still think we can have our cake and eat it, too.

Kidd is coming. Period.

Man in Black1
07-10-2003, 07:06 PM
:brotha

Kidd is coming. Period.

Works for me :makemyday