PDA

View Full Version : Happy Black History Month...

ElNono
02-02-2021, 03:26 AM
I know we have a few african american posters here...

but it's not just about them, it's about celebrating diversity in America, especially after the long and sad history of racism in this country, that unfortunately still endures today, tbh...

Spurtacular
02-02-2021, 03:39 AM
I know we have a few african american posters here...

If you count the alts pretending to be African American.

ElNono
02-02-2021, 05:44 AM
Not really... I know of at least two... probably more

Thanos
02-02-2021, 06:28 AM
How many are yours?

Trill Clinton
02-02-2021, 09:13 AM
Thank you

GAustex
02-02-2021, 01:00 PM
Contrived thing

Adam Lambert
02-02-2021, 01:03 PM
President Gerald Ford officially recognized Black History Month in 1976, calling upon the public to “seize the opportunity to honor the too-often neglected accomplishments of Black Americans in every area of endeavor throughout our history.”

:tu :tu

ChumpDumper
02-02-2021, 01:04 PM
Contrived thingAs is any commemoration.

hater
02-02-2021, 01:44 PM
Hopefully my brothas and sistas will wake up to the words of the great and 100% correct Malcolm X :tu

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain what I mean by the white liberal. In America there is no such thing as Democrat or Republican anymore. In America you have liberals and conservatives. The only people living in the past who think in terms of I’m a Democrat or Republican, is the American Negro. He’s the one that runs around bragging about party affiliation. He’s the one that sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican. But white people are divided into two groups, liberals and conservative. The Democrats who are conservative, vote with the Republicans who are conservative. The Democrats who are liberal vote with the Republicans that are liberal. The white liberal aren’t white people who are for independence, who are moral and ethical in their thinking. They are just a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. The same as the white conservative is a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. They are fighting each other for power and prestige, and the one that is the football in the game is the Negro, 20 million black people. A political football, a political pawn, an economic football, and economic pawn. A social football, a social pawn. The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man. The only way that our problem will be solved is when the black man wakes up, clean himself up, stand on his own feet and stop begging the white man, and take immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white man to do for us. Once we do for self then we will be able to solve our own problems’ "The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you."

Malcolm X

hater
02-02-2021, 01:48 PM
Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.

FrostKing
02-02-2021, 01:48 PM
"We need to talk about Black excellence"

I actually had soul BBQ food a few days ago. Best gumbo in years, the Ribs/pulled pork also good but coleslaw didn't deliver.

FrostKing
02-02-2021, 01:50 PM
Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.
:reading

hater
02-02-2021, 01:50 PM
"The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you."

hater
02-02-2021, 01:52 PM
"Hundreds of years of slavery and all we got from the white man is a lousy Black History Month and a BLM Plaza"

Adam Lambert
02-02-2021, 01:57 PM
Hopefully my brothas and sistas will wake up to the words of the great and 100% correct Malcolm X :tu

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain what I mean by the white liberal...

Then the Negro sides with the white liberal...

"The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either...

"Hundreds of years of slavery and all we got from the white man is a lousy Black History Month and a BLM Plaza"

tl;dr but here's your pity reply. :tu

hater
02-02-2021, 01:57 PM
tl;dr but here's your pity reply. :tu

Ma negro :tu

FrostKing
02-02-2021, 01:58 PM
ESPN too

Clicked on ESPN2 on Sunday, first time in months. 3 hour block of race talk.

ChumpDumper
02-02-2021, 02:03 PM
:lol predictably triggered

koriwhat
02-02-2021, 02:17 PM
lmao because most of you in here throw out yalls cute takes on the N word. how ironic!

koriwhat
02-02-2021, 02:18 PM

lol Fr!

Leetonidas
02-02-2021, 02:29 PM
lmao because most of you in here throw out yalls cute takes on the N word. how ironic!

No, no one in here really does. As usual you're making a random claim you have no intention of backing up. but i'd love to see all these instances of posters in the political forum throwing the N word around like you claim. but who are we kidding :lol you're not going to defend a position

FrostKing
02-02-2021, 02:36 PM
https://i.ibb.co/SQrgvJM/Nike-Air-Max-95-BHM-1024x1024.jpg

Shopping Nike.com to support

SpursforSix
02-02-2021, 02:51 PM
https://i.ibb.co/SQrgvJM/Nike-Air-Max-95-BHM-1024x1024.jpg

Shopping Nike.com to support

I fucked your mom in the butt as my contribution.

Spurtacular
02-02-2021, 06:35 PM
Thank you

You're a white neckbeard's alt.

DMC
02-02-2021, 07:00 PM
I'm in Montgomery Alabama, ground zero.

pgardn
02-02-2021, 08:12 PM

So you know this because....

YOu have 75 alts?

DarrinS
02-03-2021, 12:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvbXUD9ZNKk

ducks
02-03-2021, 12:46 AM
When will the Indians get a month along with the whites and Hispanic ?

ElNono
02-03-2021, 12:49 AM
We Hispanics already have a month, tbh... Sept 15-Oct 15...

DarrinS
02-03-2021, 01:00 AM
White privilege month is Jan. 1 through Dec. 31

FrostKing
02-03-2021, 01:54 AM
Case in point diaper wearing President?

koriwhat
02-04-2021, 03:44 PM
No, no one in here really does. As usual you're making a random claim you have no intention of backing up. but i'd love to see all these instances of posters in the political forum throwing the N word around like you claim. but who are we kidding :lol you're not going to defend a position

You're a true idiot bro. Your tiny mind can't comprehend shit even when it's in your face. Lmao I can point to Hater, El Nono, and Will as 3 easy examples of those that do exactly what I've claimed. You're just a retard bro and it's clear as day!

ducks
02-04-2021, 05:27 PM

Link

Ef-man
02-04-2021, 05:39 PM
ducks too stupid to understand comments.

koriwhat
02-05-2021, 03:11 PM
Yo Leet are you going to get your ass in here and eat crow already? :lmao

Leetonidas
02-05-2021, 03:17 PM
go find the examples. you didnt provide any proof as usual. try again druggie

also lol calf tats desperately begging for my attention. you hate to see it

koriwhat
02-05-2021, 03:28 PM
go find the examples. you didnt provide any proof as usual. try again druggie

also lol calf tats desperately begging for my attention. you hate to see it

You need me to hold your hand, like the child that you are, bro? You've literally been in those past threads where I've called people out for exactly what I've claimed.

You can play make believe all you'd like that I'm some druggie who desperately begs for attention but it won't take away the fact that you're a pathetic weak excuse of a male who has no spine to speak of. :tu

What I hate to see are loser men like yourself with pussies more wet than most women.

Leetonidas
02-05-2021, 03:29 PM
:lmao calf tats folds. no surprise. lol loser

koriwhat
02-05-2021, 03:34 PM
:lmao calf tats folds. no surprise. lol loser

Lol you and your fictitious W's here on the internet. You're the epitome of a weak male bro.

Leetonidas
02-05-2021, 03:35 PM
Lol calf tats. quit begging for my attention already

Blake
02-05-2021, 03:37 PM
You need me to hold your hand, like the child that you are, bro? You've literally been in those past threads where I've called people out for exactly what I've claimed.

You can play make believe all you'd like that I'm some druggie who desperately begs for attention but it won't take away the fact that you're a pathetic weak excuse of a male who has no spine to speak of. :tu

What I hate to see are loser men like yourself with pussies more wet than most women.

Sure, druggy

koriwhat
02-05-2021, 03:39 PM
Lol calf tats. quit begging for my attention already

I'm not begging for anything and never will.

This is how it always ends up with you weak males. Yall come bitching to me and blowing up my notifications just to get your shit pushed in time and time again. Once that happens yall puff your chests out and act like your previous bullshit doesn't exist anymore and me replying to you is begging for attention. You're spineless bro!

koriwhat
02-05-2021, 03:45 PM
^ Blake, eat shit bro and kick rocks already.

If you other dudes were being ignored for months would yall continue to reply to the person who has been constantly ignoring you? And on a daily basis at that too!

You're weird and pathetic bro!

Leetonidas
02-05-2021, 03:47 PM
https://i.ibb.co/K6d6fbf/lolcalftats.png

:lmao what a sad pathetic loser, so desperate for me to notice him. must be a slow day tatting people

Joseph Kony
02-05-2021, 03:49 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

koriwhat
02-05-2021, 03:50 PM
:lmao what a sad pathetic loser, so desperate for me to notice him. must be a slow day tatting people

I'm actually waiting on my 3pm appointment so I still have some time to laugh at you trying to wiggle out of your attempt to save face.

As well, you're on a message board and you direct replies and comments towards me but you don't expect a reply back? Your logic is skewed.

Joseph Kony
02-05-2021, 03:50 PM
I'm actually waiting on my 3pm appointment so I still have some time to laugh at you trying to wiggle out of your attempt to save face.

As well, you're on a message board and you direct replies and comments towards me but you don't expect a reply back? Your logic is skewed.
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

koriwhat
02-05-2021, 03:51 PM
Oh look Leet now you got your girly white knights to back you up! :tu :lmao

koriwhat
02-05-2021, 03:51 PM
^ JK, I don't read your bullshit bro. You're a waste of time! :lol

Leetonidas
02-05-2021, 03:52 PM
Oh look Leet now you got your girly white knights to back you up! :tu :lmao

look, i'm flattered that you're so into me that you feel the need to follow me around and hump my leg, but i'm not gay Joey and i have no interest in a gay threesome with you and Derp. sorry if that upsets you but just being honest

Leetonidas
02-05-2021, 03:53 PM

LOL ironic since no one even reads what you say 99% of the time so you have to beg them to respond to you

Joseph Kony
02-05-2021, 03:54 PM

koriwhat
02-05-2021, 03:55 PM
LOL ironic since no one even reads what you say 99% of the time so you have to beg them to respond to you

You've been reading my replies the whole past hour bro! :tu

koriwhat
02-05-2021, 03:56 PM
Poor Leet is upset because he/she knows they're weak and pathetic. You hate to be ousted to your eBuddies don't you bud? :lol

Joseph Kony
02-05-2021, 03:57 PM
Calf tats is such a fucking stupid twat :lol dude just regurgitates the same weak male/tranny schtick over and over again. weird fascination with weak men and trannies tbh. that projection comment was pretty on point

literally all of calf tats posts:

"you're a weak male/pussy!"

"he/she is mad!"

"i love cock!"

"fuck you commies!"

"burn in hell!"

some real insight there

Leetonidas
02-05-2021, 04:00 PM
why would i be upset? :lol i dont get shit on by the entire forum every single time i post. i am also not the biggest loser on the forum so much so that i'm relegated to being derp's semen shield.

you need help dude. hopefully you get it one day and deal with your weird tranny fetish :tu god bless

koriwhat
02-05-2021, 04:05 PM
why would i be upset? :lol i dont get shit on by the entire forum every single time i post. i am also not the biggest loser on the forum so much so that i'm relegated to being derp's semen shield.

you need help dude. hopefully you get it one day and deal with your weird tranny fetish :tu god bless

You think being insulted by the weak men on this board is somehow breaking me? It's hilarious! Sometimes I entertain them too much but at the end of the day I don't care what you nerds have to say about me. Weak men like yourself aren't a concern of mine. You can make a mole hill into a mountain but it's not reality just because you claim it to be.

And what tranny fetish are you talking about?

You want to talk shit while coming across like a 12 yr old with your "semen shield" and "tranny fetish" bs. You're weak bro and you're cornered like a feral animal so it's no wonder you're lashing out. :lmao

Leetonidas
02-05-2021, 04:06 PM
not going to read that. didnt you have an appointment at 3 yet you're posting more shit no one is reading on ST? :lmao what a fucking loser

Leetonidas
02-05-2021, 04:07 PM
https://i.ibb.co/Lnm1Srb/Capture.png

Get off my dick already faggot :lol

Joseph Kony
02-05-2021, 04:08 PM
:lmao :lmao

:cry i have an appointment at 3 i'm just killing time :cry

Joseph Kony
02-05-2021, 04:09 PM

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/26ddb1fa-8362-4469-8327-cdabc5d3c9f6_1.ec51e282eb5eabd1398fca65908dd338.jp eg

benefactor
02-05-2021, 04:56 PM
:lol

monosylab1k
02-05-2021, 05:31 PM

:lmao

Blake
02-05-2021, 06:48 PM

DMC
02-05-2021, 08:07 PM
I don't get what so funny about that screenshot, it shows two people quoting each other yet the tribe with their buddy glasses on don't seem to realize how retarded they sound pretending it shows anything other than that.

Blake
02-05-2021, 08:08 PM
I don't get what so funny about that screenshot, it shows two people quoting each other yet the tribe with their buddy glasses on don't seem to realize how retarded they sound pretending it shows anything other than that.

It shows tats contradicting his own constant whining about being badgered.

But you do pretty much the same thing so..

DMC
02-05-2021, 08:11 PM
It shows tats contradicting his own constant whining about being badgered.

But you do pretty much the same thing so..

Get in line to fuck your wife.

Blake
02-05-2021, 08:43 PM
Get in line to fuck your wife.

Right and then you'll soon being calling that everyone else is giving you the free rent

DMC
02-05-2021, 10:45 PM
Right and then you'll soon being calling that everyone else is giving you the free rent

Says the faggot who @'ed me without anyone yanking his cuck chain.

Winehole23
02-05-2021, 10:53 PM
i don't think you can call it a variation on a theme when you're just saying the same stuff over and over again.

:sleep

FrostKing
02-06-2021, 12:07 PM
https://i.ibb.co/7Y5mkGV/44859.jpg

Joseph Kony
02-06-2021, 12:11 PM

idk i see koriwhat quoting him 8 times and only 3 responses. considering calf tats was going around tagging him and bumping this thread after he was ignored for over a day i dont see why its hard to grasp people laughing at calf tats being a hypocrite and following someone around. i also think you're missing the joke that calf tats has posted a screenshot of his quotes like this before claiming he was being followed and yet he does the same shit when certain posters clearly dont really care what he has to say :lol

you're a prime contributor to the shitfest here tbh, you've nary a room

Joseph Kony
02-06-2021, 12:12 PM
https://i.ibb.co/7Y5mkGV/44859.jpg

Blake
02-06-2021, 12:46 PM
Says the faggot who @'ed me without anyone yanking his cuck chain.

Lol I doubt I've ever "@'ed" you. Maybe once.

DMC
02-06-2021, 03:13 PM
idk i see koriwhat quoting him 8 times and only 3 responses. considering calf tats was going around tagging him and bumping this thread after he was ignored for over a day i dont see why its hard to grasp people laughing at calf tats being a hypocrite and following someone around. i also think you're missing the joke that calf tats has posted a screenshot of his quotes like this before claiming he was being followed and yet he does the same shit when certain posters clearly dont really care what he has to say :lol

I have spoken.

Blake
02-06-2021, 03:49 PM
You think being insulted by the weak men on this board is somehow breaking me? It's hilarious!.....

You made a whole thread about how Gramma Tat is frowning on you from hell for your anger issues.

Blake
02-06-2021, 03:49 PM
I have spoken.

I lol

koriwhat
02-06-2021, 03:59 PM
^ No one cares Blake... You're pathetic bro and constantly bug the hell out of me for no reason at all. Get a new hobby bro!

DMC
02-06-2021, 04:09 PM
I lol

koriwhat
02-06-2021, 04:18 PM

Not getting enough attention bro? Why do you cry so much and concern yourself with me so much? You're weird just like the others you associate with here.

As well, I never posted screenshots to prove people were "following me around" but instead to show the losers who are on ignore and keep bugging the hell out of me even though I don't respond to them. Get a job on CNN you fake news peddling hack!

Now cry some more you weak male.

Joseph Kony
02-06-2021, 04:19 PM
Not getting enough attention bro? Why do you cry so much and concern yourself with me so much? You're weird just like the others you associate with here.

As well, I never posted screenshots to prove people were "following me around" but instead to show the losers who are on ignored who keep bugging the hell out of me even though I don't respond to them. Get a job on CNN you fake news peddling hack!

Now cry some more you weak male.

:cry ^ JK, I don't read your bullshit bro. You're a waste of time! :cry

clearly

koriwhat
02-06-2021, 04:22 PM

clearly

You were quoted bro and I read your bs. Takes a big brain to figure that out... :tu