PDA

View Full Version : Frost King and Queen killed in snow shoveling dispute with neighbor

Trill Clinton
02-05-2021, 02:12 PM

Trainwreck2100
02-05-2021, 02:18 PM
apparently he came back and blew their brains away with an AR15. He offed himself by the way, nice of him to save the taxpayers that money

Millennial_Messiah
02-05-2021, 02:35 PM
Where the fuck is that, seriously?

Millennial_Messiah
02-05-2021, 02:35 PM
What state/city

RD2191
02-05-2021, 02:42 PM
White people are fucking animals, they have been since the beginning of time. The world would be a much better place without them.

Trainwreck2100
02-05-2021, 02:47 PM
What state/city

penn

Trill Clinton
02-05-2021, 02:49 PM
Where the fuck is that, seriously?

PA

Victims:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/gunmemorial-media/photo/247254.jpg (https://s3.amazonaws.com/gunmemorial-media/photo/247254.jpg)https://gunmemorial.org/og_image_200px?victimId=420634 (https://gunmemorial.org/og_image_200px?victimId=420634)

Gunman:
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/citizensvoice.com/content/tncms/avatars/e/fc/831/efc83112-577f-11ea-b367-bf943dc0f329.714dc78be458a688a6ca1605e85b8bb5.png? _dc=1594158751 (https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/citizensvoice.com/content/tncms/avatars/e/fc/831/efc83112-577f-11ea-b367-bf943dc0f329.714dc78be458a688a6ca1605e85b8bb5.png? _dc=1594158751)

Neighbors told investigators that Spaide and the Goys had been engaged in a long-running feud that reached a boiling point on the snowiest day of the year.

"The Goys were shoveling the snow from their parking spots, shoveling the snow across the road, and throwing the snow onto Spaide’s property," Salavantis and Binker said in their statement.

Witnesses told investigators that Spaide asked the couple to stop, sparking a heated exchange of words. James Goy apparently threw a tool at Spaide that he had been using to clear snow from his car, according to the statement. When James Goy approached Spaide with a raised fist, Spaide reportedly retreated into his house and fetched a gun, the officials said.

"The Goys proceed to yell at him, and, using expletives, the parties called each other names," Salavantis and Binker said in their statement, adding that the episode was captured on surveillance video. "Mr. Goy then threatened Spaide and is seen making obscene gestures at him. Seconds later, Spaide returns holding a handgun."

RD2191
02-05-2021, 02:49 PM
This is also why guns should be banned, they're for pussies and pussies only. Square up like a man, if you get fucked up take the L and move on. Guns make it way too easy for cowards and psychos to kill other people.

Trill Clinton
02-05-2021, 02:52 PM
I feel sorry for the kids in this situation, if they had any. I can tell the victims were some straight up assholes and the wife was a loud mouth hoodrat. She should have stayed out of it and let the men handle their beef alone.

They have a 15 year old Autistic son https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/francis.png

RD2191
02-05-2021, 03:00 PM
I feel sorry for the kids in this situation, if they had any. I can tell the victims were some straight up assholes and the wife was a loud mouth hoodrat. She should have stayed out of it and let the men handle their beef alone.

They have a 15 year old Autistic son https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/francis.png
That face gets me every time. :lol

MultiTroll
02-05-2021, 03:17 PM
Was the 1st gun used a bb gun or something?
The guy gets shot at least once but is still able to run 20 feet away and can be heard making noises for another minute.
The chick gets two shots to the head from one foot away. She still sat up, crawled away a bit and was moving her legs.

Part 2 the shot gun.
Chick gets drilled twice to the head and is still moving her leg 20 seconds later.
He then goes to finish the guy who called him a pussy. That guy was apparantly still very much alive.

WTF was the 1st gun loaded with? Rock salt?
2nd gun. How the f does that not blow her head open? (Not that we wanted to see that)

MultiTroll
02-05-2021, 03:27 PM
^ "Arriving officers tried to aid the couple"

Still alive after all those close range shots? What the hell ammo was shooter using?

Trill Clinton
02-05-2021, 03:32 PM
^ "Arriving officers tried to aid the couple"

Still alive after all those close range shots? What the hell ammo was shooter using?

She was a tough SOB

Millennial_Messiah
02-05-2021, 04:00 PM
PA

Victims:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/gunmemorial-media/photo/247254.jpg (https://s3.amazonaws.com/gunmemorial-media/photo/247254.jpg)https://gunmemorial.org/og_image_200px?victimId=420634 (https://gunmemorial.org/og_image_200px?victimId=420634)

Gunman:
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/citizensvoice.com/content/tncms/avatars/e/fc/831/efc83112-577f-11ea-b367-bf943dc0f329.714dc78be458a688a6ca1605e85b8bb5.png? _dc=1594158751 (https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/citizensvoice.com/content/tncms/avatars/e/fc/831/efc83112-577f-11ea-b367-bf943dc0f329.714dc78be458a688a6ca1605e85b8bb5.png? _dc=1594158751)

Neighbors told investigators that Spaide and the Goys had been engaged in a long-running feud that reached a boiling point on the snowiest day of the year.

"The Goys were shoveling the snow from their parking spots, shoveling the snow across the road, and throwing the snow onto Spaide’s property," Salavantis and Binker said in their statement.

Witnesses told investigators that Spaide asked the couple to stop, sparking a heated exchange of words. James Goy apparently threw a tool at Spaide that he had been using to clear snow from his car, according to the statement. When James Goy approached Spaide with a raised fist, Spaide reportedly retreated into his house and fetched a gun, the officials said.

"The Goys proceed to yell at him, and, using expletives, the parties called each other names," Salavantis and Binker said in their statement, adding that the episode was captured on surveillance video. "Mr. Goy then threatened Spaide and is seen making obscene gestures at him. Seconds later, Spaide returns holding a handgun."

Looks like 3 less GOP votes for Toomey in 2022 and the EC for 2024.

Millennial_Messiah
02-05-2021, 04:02 PM
Was the 1st gun used a bb gun or something?
The guy gets shot at least once but is still able to run 20 feet away and can be heard making noises for another minute.
The chick gets two shots to the head from one foot away. She still sat up, crawled away a bit and was moving her legs.

Part 2 the shot gun.
Chick gets drilled twice to the head and is still moving her leg 20 seconds later.
He then goes to finish the guy who called him a pussy. That guy was apparantly still very much alive.

WTF was the 1st gun loaded with? Rock salt?
2nd gun. How the f does that not blow her head open? (Not that we wanted to see that)

That's why I was thinking. Even a .22 would have killed them with that many shots especially to the head.

johnsmith
02-05-2021, 04:46 PM
Jesus Christ...I wish I hadn’t watched that.

SpursforSix
02-05-2021, 05:10 PM
Damn...dude flat out ran and left his wife.

MultiTroll
02-05-2021, 05:35 PM
That's why I was thinking. Even a .22 would have killed them with that many shots especially to the head.

She was a tough SOB

Shooters 1st 6 shots appear to be air balls. 7th shot clips man in the waist, 8th shot appears to hit woman in the waist as she doubles over and falls.
With this already taken place, next.....

She is shot twice in the head area she was still able to roll over and sit up. Tries to get up, doing 3/4th of a push up. Also appears to be her voice that says "Oh my God." 20 seconds after the double head shot.
Again, WTF ammo was in that 1st handgun? Rock salt? BB's?
Let's have the SpursTalk ballistics team weigh in.

Joseph Kony
02-05-2021, 06:00 PM
that was awful man...wtf is wrong with people. three lives wasted over nothing

Bynumite
02-05-2021, 07:28 PM
White people are fucking animals, they have been since the beginning of time. The world would be a much better place without them.

Your people would still be sacrificing children to their imaginary sky friends if it wasn't for white people. Calm down, kid.

benefactor
02-05-2021, 07:34 PM
Your people would still be sacrificing children to their imaginary sky friends if it wasn't for white people. Calm down, kid.
No lies detected tbh

BD24
02-05-2021, 07:35 PM
Prime example of why you don’t fuck with people tbh. I don’t mess with people in traffic, never know when you give the wrong ass hole the finger and they blow your fucking brains out

RD2191
02-05-2021, 07:48 PM
Your people voted for Trump because Jeebus sent him. :lol Settle down, kid.

RD2191
02-05-2021, 07:50 PM
Prime example of why you don’t fuck with people tbh. I don’t mess with people in traffic, never know when you give the wrong ass hole the finger and they blow your fucking brains out
I've been getting into it with other drivers more than usual lately, gonna calm down because everyone is on edge right now. :lol

MultiTroll
02-05-2021, 08:38 PM
Prime example of why you don’t fuck with people tbh. I don’t mess with people in traffic, never know when you give the wrong ass hole the finger and they blow your fucking brains outAbsolutely.
Yes. Turning the other cheek on relatively minor matters vs insistence on some rights.

Posted by one of the Goy relatives.

“Happier times, not long ago. 3 of these beautiful people are no longer with us. My aunt … was taken by cancer and now my cousins Jimmy and Lisa have had their lives cut short senselessly. … It’s been a rough year for my Goy family. We get so caught up in life and petty arguments. The life we’re given is often too short. Learn to forgive, don’t sweat the small stuff, and spend that time with those you love because you just never know when it will be the last time.”

Xevious
02-05-2021, 08:49 PM
This tbh. Too many macho dickheads out there. Very few things are worth getting shot (or shooting somebody else) over - shoveling snow isn't one of them.

monosylab1k
02-05-2021, 09:16 PM
America is such a stupid shithole :lol

Each passing day makes me want to cash in my Korean citizenship card and leave tbh

BD24
02-05-2021, 09:25 PM
This tbh. Too many macho dickheads out there. Very few things are worth getting shot (or shooting somebody else) over - shoveling snow isn't one of them.
Yup.

and I’ve got a kid. To imagine my kid will have to grow up without me because I had to give some dude the finger in traffic is ridiculous

BD24
02-05-2021, 09:26 PM

Each passing day makes me want to cash in my Korean citizenship card and leave tbh
If all of my family and friends didn’t live in America I would be moving to Australia or new zeland real quick tbh

Spurtacular
02-05-2021, 09:56 PM
:lol In advance.

lefty
02-05-2021, 10:02 PM
WTF?????

This is also why guns should be banned, they're for pussies and pussies only. Square up like a man, if you get fucked up take the L and move on. Guns make it way too easy for cowards and psychos to kill other people.

Agreed

FrostKing
02-06-2021, 02:19 AM
Impossible without massively reinforced police force almost militaristic, for atleast the first handful of years. Because you would need to slap 20+ year prison sentences for gun possession charges and few would go down without a gun fight.

RD2191
02-06-2021, 11:22 AM
Impossible without massively reinforced police force almost militaristic, for atleast the first handful of years. Because you would need to slap 20+ year prison sentences for gun possession charges and few would go down without a gun fight.

Tbh this is also mostly an American culture problem. I'd say a little "timeout" without guns would be good for Americans. At least until they can start to act like a civilized society.

RD2191
02-06-2021, 11:28 AM
By the way, technology sucks. Imagine talking all sorts of shit and getting murked on camera for the whole world to see. Not to mention bailing on your wife and running away screaming like a bitch. :lol fuck man

baseline bum
02-06-2021, 12:16 PM

Not sure why contrasting the two nations' responses to COVID hasn't convinced you already. Language would be a bastard to pick up though if you're not a native speaker. I mean it's not really going to get any better for America, we're on a long downward slide. Well, until Florida is underwater in 80 years.

monosylab1k
02-06-2021, 12:30 PM
Not sure why contrasting the two nations' responses to COVID hasn't convinced you already. Language would be a bastard to pick up though if you're not a native speaker. I mean it's not really going to get any better for America, we're on a long downward slide. Well, until Florida is underwater in 80 years.

I actually looked into it more last night :lol looks like it wouldn’t be as easy for me as I thought because of Korea’s mandatory military service for males. Would have been super easy if I was a woman tbh. But I’d need to actually talk to the Korean consulate to know for sure.

Yeah the language barrier would be tough, I’ve been learning Korean for a couple years but haven’t really studied too hard, just like a couple hours a week. I would need to seriously ramp that up.

baseline bum
02-06-2021, 12:57 PM
I actually looked into it more last night :lol looks like it wouldn’t be as easy for me as I thought because of Korea’s mandatory military service for males. Would have been super easy if I was a woman tbh. But I’d need to actually talk to the Korean consulate to know for sure.

Yeah the language barrier would be tough, I’ve been learning Korean for a couple years but haven’t really studied too hard, just like a couple hours a week. I would need to seriously ramp that up.

Can you actually understand any? Couple hours a week is probably way too little unless you have a lot of familiarity with the language from family and such. I have been studying Japanese about two hours a day for almost two years and I still can't speak it for shit, way worse than say an eight year old native speaker, though I can play games and read manga and news articles in Japanese looking up a couple of words per paragraph in easier games, manga, and news but more like a word per sentence or two in more adult-oriented games, manga, news, etc. now. Just bring it up because Japanese and Korean are extremely similar languages grammatically and share a lot of similar vocab since so much of both languages comes from China. Supposedly a lot of Japanese and Korean you can even substitute word for word and still get the same correct sentence. At least Korean has a ton of media to immerse yourself in too. Might be worth doing the military service just to not be in a country moving towards civil war.

If you ever get more serious about learning the language you should check a flashcard app called anki. It has helped me a lot in becoming somewhat literate in JP.

FrostKing
02-06-2021, 01:06 PM

Are you single? Window is closing but the harder the sacrifice the greater the reward.

Millennial_Messiah
02-06-2021, 02:10 PM
Yup.

and I’ve got a kid. To imagine my kid will have to grow up without me because I had to give some dude the finger in traffic is ridiculous

I give dudes the finger every single damn time I drive in diurnal traffic where there's a significant about of traffic and fuckers driving like shit, passing on the wrong side almost clipping me and not even having their blinker on. And I flip off big brand name box trucks all the time because I know I can sue their corporation for zillions if they try to fuck with me.

Trill Clinton
02-06-2021, 02:22 PM
Your people voted for Trump because Jeebus sent him. :lol Settle down, kid.

Got eem

SnakeBoy
02-06-2021, 08:20 PM
I'd call that a justified shooting. Too bad he offed himself but RIP dude.

Spaide’s obituary says that Jeffrey A. Spaide, 47, of Plains, “passed away Monday, February 1, 2021 at his home.”

ChumpDumper
02-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Worth killing and dying for.

DMC
02-06-2021, 08:50 PM
-1 for white people

DMC
02-06-2021, 08:51 PM
Tbh this is also mostly an American culture problem. I'd say a little "timeout" without guns would be good for Americans. At least until they can start to act like a civilized society.

You should come take mine.

Xevious
02-06-2021, 09:09 PM
You're right about the American culture thing. Guns are too ingrained in our history and lifestyle. Even if law-abiding citizens were willing to give up their firearms today because they were told to (most wouldn't), there are still countless guns in the hands of criminals. Ridding the entire country of them (not to mention changing the laws and constitution) would be a multigenerational undertaking.

pgardn
02-06-2021, 09:18 PM
You should come take mine.

You are such a dull fckn tool of an old fool.

DMC
02-06-2021, 09:20 PM
You are such a dull fckn tool of an old fool.

And you're so interested in me you cannot stay off my dick.

pgardn
02-06-2021, 09:23 PM
And you're so interested in me you cannot stay off my dick.

You have no dick old man.
And...

I dont want your gun.

DMC
02-06-2021, 09:27 PM
You have no dick old man.
And...

I dont want your gun.

Here you are, still running your fucking mouth, retard.

pgardn
02-06-2021, 09:36 PM
Here you are, still running your fucking mouth, retard.

"but I dont understand... come take mine..."

Ohhh my!
Dont tread on the dickless.

DMC
02-06-2021, 09:38 PM
"but I dont understand... come take mine..."

Ohhh my!
Dont tread on the dickless.

I'm like "come take mine" and you're like:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IdealisticInsignificantGartersnake-size_restricted.gif

pgardn
02-06-2021, 09:40 PM
Oh like yeah. Like...

DJR210
02-08-2021, 12:41 PM

I shot the finger to some mentally disturbed frost queen one time, and she sucked her finger like a dick at me lol

Millennial_Messiah
02-08-2021, 01:02 PM
I shot the finger to some mentally disturbed frost queen one time, and she sucked her finger like a dick at me lol

:lol

Trill Clinton
02-08-2021, 01:25 PM
They antagonized this dude because he didn't talk to anyone and minded his own business https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/francis.png

The wife was a rotten bitch. Gotdayum. She was a tough SOB too. Ate them shots like scoobie snacks and was still talking shit lol