PDA

View Full Version : Grizzlies: Grizzlie Glue > Gorilla Glue

MemphisGirl
02-13-2021, 04:17 AM
Kyle's hitting threes now? :wow

The best glue on the market just got better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfOSEFi83Lg

RD2191
02-13-2021, 11:42 AM
:lol

BD24
02-13-2021, 05:48 PM
:lol forgot about this account tbh

DMC
02-14-2021, 12:23 PM
baby Curry tbh

Dirks_Finale
02-14-2021, 03:07 PM
Slow-Mo developed a three. :lol

But no way a scrub like Michael Jordan could ever develop one, right, lefty (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896) :lol

Rummpd
02-14-2021, 07:45 PM
Grizzlies?

DAF86
02-14-2021, 11:52 PM
He would fit quite nicely as the 4 in SA's lineup.

i'm_still_beta
02-15-2021, 12:00 AM

But no way a scrub like Michael Jordan could ever develop one, right, lefty (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896) :lol

Draymond, Giannis, DeMar?

SAGirl
02-25-2021, 11:39 PM
Would love him on the Spurs... oh wait! That’s too 2017!

MemphisGirl
02-28-2021, 10:19 PM
Kyle has started in all 29 games he has played for the Grizzlies this season.
It looks like he missed one game. He was probably pretty tuckered out after that night he and I had. :smokin

lefty
02-28-2021, 10:57 PM

How long did it take slow mo to develop a 3? :lol

And Jordan’s two way motion limited his range anyway :lol

lefty
02-28-2021, 10:57 PM
Draymond, Giannis, DeMar?
yep

Spurtacular
02-28-2021, 11:13 PM
He would fit quite nicely as the 4 in SA's lineup.

Had he developed a more reliable shot, he would've had a higher ceiling b/c his fundamentals and BB IQ are good.
It also would be nice if he had a higher gear for speed; but he can't help that.

MemphisGirl
04-27-2021, 03:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK-OleH6zXs&ab_channel=MemphisGrizzlies

Millennial_Messiah
04-28-2021, 10:32 AM
was this the fake account used when Kyle Anderson signed with the grizzlies? lol.

R. DeMurre
04-28-2021, 10:36 AM
was this the fake account used when Kyle Anderson signed with the grizzlies? lol.

Hilarious that, as the resident Spurstalk misogynist/White Supremacist, you would even comment on that. You have more than one account too, no?

Millennial_Messiah
04-28-2021, 10:44 AM
Hilarious that, as the resident Spurstalk misogynist/White Supremacist, you would even comment on that. You have more than one account too, no?

I don't have any alts. I have two mains with five figure post counts, but I don't use "UNT Eagles 2016" much anymore since that's kind of obsolete and I'm far removed from college.

I do hilariously recall the "flick the bean" comments regarding SAGirl upstairs whenever Kyle Anderson was on the Spurs and he'd actually score a bucket. Even though he was usually the worst player on the roster after we jettisoned Dejuan Blair.

R. DeMurre
04-28-2021, 10:53 AM
I don't have any alts. I have two mains with five figure post counts, but I don't use "UNT Eagles 2016" much anymore since that's kind of obsolete and I'm far removed from college.

I do hilariously recall the "flick the bean" comments regarding SAGirl (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49524) upstairs whenever Kyle Anderson was on the Spurs and he'd actually score a bucket. Even though he was usually the worst player on the roster after we jettisoned Dejuan Blair.

Dude, you put "14/88" under your name. You're a fucked up human right now. Nothing you say carries any weight, except to prove you're a very sad and misguided person. I hope you get help.

Millennial_Messiah
04-28-2021, 11:07 AM
Dude, you put "14/88" under your name. You're a fucked up human right now. Nothing you say carries any weight, except to prove you're a very sad and misguided person. I hope you get help.

I just don't like jews, that's all. They've fucked this country. As resident communist jew boutons_deux says, America has become fucked and unfuckable. And it's the jews' fault. Soros is a fucking jew for crying out loud.

R. DeMurre
04-28-2021, 11:20 AM
I just don't like jews, that's all. They've fucked this country. As resident communist jew boutons_deux says, America has become fucked and unfuckable. And it's the jews' fault. Soros is a fucking jew for crying out loud.

Right, so of all the possible role models throughout all of history, you just happen to align yourself with Adolph Hitler, and you somehow think that's reasonable? Sorry, man, but it's pure bullshit. You're being unself-aware on purpose to get attention. You obviously have other issues that require time & maturity to address. Your entire life is a facade, and flying the nazi flag is just a cry for help. It's psychology 101. Go get help.

Spurtacular
04-28-2021, 11:48 AM

Oh, the humanity!

Spurtacular
04-28-2021, 11:49 AM
Right, so of all the possible role models throughout all of history, you just happen to align yourself with Adolph Hitler, and you somehow think that's reasonable? Sorry, man, but it's pure bullshit. You're being unself-aware on purpose to get attention. You obviously have other issues that require time & maturity to address. Your entire life is a facade, and flying the nazi flag is just a cry for help. It's psychology 101. Go get help.

This is cracker jack psychiatry.

Millennial_Messiah
04-28-2021, 01:54 PM
& you can't even spell his name right. For shame.

R. DeMurre
04-28-2021, 02:04 PM
Oh, the humanity!

Oh, good-- the other village idiot chimes in.

Spurtacular
04-28-2021, 09:47 PM

Bro, if you're gonna be hardcore. Then call out that we have our elections stolen and wars are being done for empire building.
You gonna do that? Or do you just need to fall back on Hitler was the devil and the worst is behind us?

Spurtacular
04-28-2021, 09:49 PM

You have under 2K posts. No way I should be under your skin this much. What's your main?

R. DeMurre
04-29-2021, 10:55 AM
Bro, if you're gonna be hardcore. Then call out that we have our elections stolen and wars are being done for empire building.
You gonna do that? Or do you just need to fall back on Hitler was the devil and the worst is behind us?

:lol I'm not being "hardcore" you nitwit. I'm pointing out that embracing Hitler on a basketball website is asinine and childish. Your argument here makes no sense. No one's talking about elections or empire building. It's like I said people shouldn't beat their pets, and you responded with "OH YEAH, BUT FUNNY YOU DON'T MENTION THAT THE BOMBING OF PEARL HARBOR WAS AN IMMORAL ACTION!!"

Spurtacular
04-29-2021, 03:02 PM
:lol I'm not being "hardcore" you nitwit. I'm pointing out that embracing Hitler on a basketball website is asinine and childish. Your argument here makes no sense. No one's talking about elections or empire building. It's like I said people shouldn't beat their pets, and you responded with "OH YEAH, BUT FUNNY YOU DON'T MENTION THAT THE BOMBING OF PEARL HARBOR WAS AN IMMORAL ACTION!!"

I LEARNED HITLER WAS THE DEVIL IN FRESHMAN HISTORY!!!

R. DeMurre
05-01-2021, 09:06 AM
I LEARNED HITLER WAS THE DEVIL IN FRESHMAN HISTORY!!!

You should show this to all of your co-workers, and your neighbors, and your family. All of those horrible sheeple who've been brainwashed into thinking Hitler was bad.

Spurtacular
05-01-2021, 02:23 PM
You should show this to all of your co-workers, and your neighbors, and your family. All of those horrible sheeple who've been brainwashed into thinking Hitler was bad.

PEOPLE WILL KNOW YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON IF YOU DON'T ADMIT HITLER WAS THE DEVIL!!!

Bro, I speak candidly on matters. Just cos you're a scared sac of shit... :lol

ElNono
05-02-2021, 06:43 AM

:lol why are you arguing with derp? Pretty clear he was never a freshman, you have to actually go to school for that...

R. DeMurre
05-02-2021, 08:56 AM
:lol why are you arguing with derp? Pretty clear he was never a freshman, you have to actually go to school for that...

You're right, of course... it's pointless and futile. I just find it a little shocking that Millennial Messiah can put neo Nazi signs beneath his avatar and nobody here even bats an eye.

ElNono
05-04-2021, 01:11 AM
You're right, of course... it's pointless and futile. I just find it a little shocking that Millennial Messiah can put neo Nazi signs beneath his avatar and nobody here even bats an eye.

Plenty of edgelords, look-at-me types in this place...

MemphisGirl
05-22-2021, 12:25 AM
Kyle with 9 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks to lead the Grizzlies over the Warriors for the 8 seed.

ambchang
05-22-2021, 11:04 AM
Lol ESPN didn’t show that in some huge graphic but it’s actually pretty big news.

Millennial_Messiah
05-22-2021, 01:31 PM
Last time I physically interacted with a Memphis Girl. She made me a pretty damn good BBQ pork sammich. :tu 3/13/2020