PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong concentration camps? C'mon man!! They're just a cultural norm!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-19-2021, 11:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IilRUJqfwtA

Smh.....

DMC
02-19-2021, 11:11 AM
I don't see a problem with what Joe is saying. I wish he would not use the "W" word though, calling them W***ers isn't appropriate.

Bogie
02-19-2021, 11:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IilRUJqfwtA

Smh.....

hey, your husband let you back on the internet again. You must have been a good little wife to earn that privilege.

Winehole23
02-19-2021, 11:15 AM
Seems clear from the context that Biden was saying we need to uphold our own values, and that that's what he's going to do. Bit of a verbal mashup at the end made it confusing.

MR. COOPER: What about the Uyghurs? What about the human rights abuses in China?

THE PRESIDENT: We must speak up for human rights. It’s who we are. We can’t — my comment to him was — and I know him well, and he knows me well. We’re — a two-hour conversation.

MR. COOPER: You talked about this to him?

THE PRESIDENT: I talked about this, too. And that’s not so much refugee, but I talked about — I said — look, you know, Chinese leaders — if you know anything about Chinese history, it has always been — the time when China has been victimized by the outer world is when they haven’t been unified at home. So the central — to vastly overstate it — the central principle of Xi Jinping is that there must be a united, tightly controlled China. And he uses his rationale for the things he does based on that.

I point out to him: No American President can be sustained as a President if he doesn’t reflect the values of the United States. And so the idea I’m not going to speak out against what he’s doing in Hong Kong, what he’s doing with the Uyghurs in western mountains of China and Taiwan, trying to end the One China policy by making it forceful — I said — and by the — he said he — he gets it. Culturally, there are different norms that each country and they — their leaders — are expected to follow.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/02/17/remarks-by-president-biden-in-a-cnn-town-hall-with-anderson-cooper/

DMC
02-19-2021, 11:16 AM
Bogiriffic = great life person trolling his perceived enemies online - under yet another alias :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-19-2021, 11:18 AM
Seems clear from the context that Biden was saying we need to uphold our own values, and that that's what he's going to do. Bit of a verbal mashup at the end made it confusing.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/02/17/remarks-by-president-biden-in-a-cnn-town-hall-with-anderson-cooper/

Average Americans got played hard this election. We have a Chinese puppet in office.

Winehole23
02-19-2021, 11:19 AM
Average Americans got played hard this election. We have a Chinese puppet in office.learn to read, man

ChumpDumper
02-19-2021, 11:21 AM
Average Americans got played hard this election. We have a Chinese puppet in office.

:lol this is a dumb thing to say

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-19-2021, 11:23 AM
learn to read, man
I heard word for word what he said, in the manner he said it. The same basis used against the former President for five plus years. I dont care about the PC to make it sound better. He is dismissing genocide & education camps as cultural norms & makes America look weak in the process. Good shit Joe

That transcript is edited from his actual verbiage

Bogie
02-19-2021, 11:24 AM
Bogiriffic = great life person trolling his perceived enemies online - under yet another alias :lol

like I said, you tell us all how great your life is, but you’re always here papa derp

ChumpDumper
02-19-2021, 11:25 AM
:lol butthurt Trump supporters worried about foreign perception of America now

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-19-2021, 11:26 AM
I think more accurately would be the current administration never caring in the first place

Bogie
02-19-2021, 11:27 AM

none of these people like the op actually understand anything other than what they’re told to think.

DMC
02-19-2021, 11:28 AM
like I said, you tell us all how great your life is, but you’re always here papa derp

:lol "I'm a loser so it's expected that I should sneak back in and post"

ChumpDumper
02-19-2021, 11:29 AM
I think more accurately would be the current administration never caring in the first placeAnd you think your Trump's administration cared?

:rollin

Just say you want your daddeh back because you liked pwning the libs. You don't give a shit about the Uighurs any more than Biden does or Trump did. Be honest with yourself.

Bogie
02-19-2021, 11:30 AM
:lol "I'm a loser so it's expected that I should sneak back in and post"

Kind of like I want to impress a bunch of strangers, so I’m going to post a Google image of a truck?

DMC
02-19-2021, 11:31 AM
Kind of like I want to impress a bunch of strangers, so I’m going to post a Google image of a truck?

Except I posted my actual vehicle. If you had more than LoneStar cards I'd take your money on it.

hater
02-19-2021, 11:33 AM
I heard word for word what he said, in the manner he said it. The same basis used against the former President for five plus years. I dont care about the PC to make it sound better. He is dismissing genocide & education camps as cultural norms & makes America look weak in the process. Good shit Joe

That transcript is edited from his actual verbiage

China can do whatever the fuck they want to do in china. Its their country.

Just like we do whatever the fuck we wanna do in US. We obliterate the indians. Oppress the blacks. We also have wiggers here and theybdont really get a 5 star treatment.

Hell we even anihilate our grandmas in retirement homes.

One of the best answers Joe has given in a while tbqh :tu

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-19-2021, 11:34 AM
And you think your Trump's administration cared?

:rollin

Just say you want your daddeh back because you liked pwning the libs. You don't give a shit about the Uighurs any more than Biden does or Trump did. Be honest with yourself.

Well, lets compare.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9RiHk8fIjg&t=29s

hmmmm...

China can do whatever the fuck they want to do in china. Its their country

????

hater
02-19-2021, 11:40 AM
????

Did I studder motherfucker?

ChumpDumper
02-19-2021, 11:41 AM
Well, lets compare.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9RiHk8fIjg&t=29s

hmmmm...
What did your Trump actually DO about human rights in China?

About the suppression of the Hong Kong democracy movement?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Bogie
02-19-2021, 11:47 AM
Except I posted my actual vehicle. If you had more than LoneStar cards I'd take your money on it.

Is this where you also say you posted the fake pictures of yourself to try make people think you’re fat too?

Does your family even acknowledge you anymore? Or are they karrin, and they detest you, and are just waiting for you to die so they can get that mad inheritance?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-19-2021, 11:48 AM
What did your Trump actually DO about human rights in China?

About the suppression of the Hong Kong democracy movement?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Well, again, lets see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9ttdLdmZsk

Since you clearly didn't watch the original video.... I'll pinpoint for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4o2mcbjdx0

But what do you and I know? We don't live there? If only we knew what people inside Hong Kong think....

Oh wait...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRgpyrZZOGo

hater
02-19-2021, 11:54 AM
:lmao thinking you know what hong kongers think by watching youtube video posts :lmao :lmao

Todays trumptards :lmao

Truth is most hong kongers were fed up with the nightly looters and rioters

And china said fuck it and shut it down. Yet somehow Trump achieved some kind of victory there? :lmao

ChumpDumper
02-19-2021, 11:55 AM
So Congress passed a law giving him the power to do things.

What did he do under that law?

He did sign an EO to start treating Hong Kong like China which is exactly what China did to Hong Kong.:lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-19-2021, 11:57 AM
:lmao thinking you know what hong kongers think by watching youtube video posts :lmao :lmao

Todays trumptards :lmao
Calling people tards but not knowing that Hong Kong is autonomous :spin

hater
02-19-2021, 11:58 AM
Calling people tards but not knowing that Hong Kong is autonomous :spin

:lmao imagine still thinking that hong kong is autonomous :lmao

Todays trumptard :lol

ChumpDumper
02-19-2021, 12:00 PM
Calling people tards but not knowing that Hong Kong is autonomous :spinOh, it's autonomous?

What's their problem with China then?

Chucho
Has any of the anti-Trumpers core here done that "we'll hold Biden to the same standards" schtick yet?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
So Congress passed a law giving him the power to do things.

What did he do under that law?

He did sign an EO to start treating Hong Kong like China which is exactly what China did to Hong Kong.:lol
I’ll tell you what he didn’t do....

Pass it off as a cultural norm.

ChumpDumper
02-19-2021, 12:01 PM
Has any of the anti-Trumpers core here done that "we'll hold Biden to the same standards" schtick yet?I think Biden will be just as effective as Trump RE: China.

hater
02-19-2021, 12:01 PM
I’ll tell you what he didn’t do....

Pass it off as a cultural norm.

And that achieved jackshit

Muh moral victories :cry

Chucho
02-19-2021, 12:02 PM
I think Biden will be just as effective as Trump RE: China.

Fair enough.

ChumpDumper
02-19-2021, 12:02 PM
I’ll tell you what he didn’t do....Why are you not answering my question?

What did Trump do with the powers Congress gave him to punish China according to the video you posted yourself?

boutons_deux
02-19-2021, 12:06 PM
Trash/Miller normalized concentration camps and family destruction/torture in USA, while Dems did nothing.

Goddamn AmeriKKKa

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-19-2021, 12:07 PM
Why are you not answering my question.

What did Trump do with the powers Congress gave him to punish China according to the video you posted yourself?

I went out of my way & posted what I did to support my argument against your baseless claims that Biden shouldn’t be held accountable for his lack of sensibility regarding the genocide in Hong Kong - in the process sounding nothing like he did during debates on foreign policy & human rights.

The thread here is about Biden - not about the former President. You did vote him out right? Why are you still talking about him.

Your baseless argument has already been debunked, I’m simply not going to acknowledge you trying to switch fields on this argument, or to derail this thread by trolling nonsense.

hater
02-19-2021, 12:08 PM
To be fair Trump is most likely one of the biggest heroes for china in the last 4 years:
- thanks to trump isolationism, china scored big trade deals w europe and asia
- trump left the TPP. China built their own excluding US
- trump shitted himself w covid, china anihilated everyone economically in 2020
- trump left climate accord, china took lead role
- trump left WHO, china took lead role
- trump pissed 9ff china on hong kong, china took it over

They should really build a huge statue for Trump in Beijing tbqh :lmao

ChumpDumper
02-19-2021, 12:12 PM
I went out of my way & posted what I did to support my argument against your baseless claims that Biden shouldn’t be held accountable for his lack of sensibility regarding the genocide in Hong Kong - in the process sounding nothing like he did during debates on foreign policy & human rights.

The thread here is about Biden - not about the former President. You did vote him out right? Why are you still talking about him.

Your baseless argument has already been debunked, I’m simply not going to acknowledge you trying to switch fields on this argument, or to derail this thread by trolling nonsense.Your argument is that Trump did something to punish China over the Hong Kong democracy movement.

What did he do?

I've already said Biden will be as ineffectual as your Trump was when it comes to China.

hater
02-19-2021, 12:13 PM
You cant just have 1 guy or even a group of guys gameplan vs china tbqh :lmao

Maybe USA should go back ti the drawing board. Although IMO its too late

SnakeBoy
02-19-2021, 12:16 PM
Taiwan is next

FrostKing
02-20-2021, 03:11 AM
China is a united nationalist nation

America is replacing monuments and forcing its children to take self-hate training

Game over

Winehole23
02-20-2021, 03:25 AM
Teaching history isn't about praising or blaming one's country, or making kids feel good or bad. The purpose to prepare young people to live in the USA. Hard to see how you that without teaching kids about racialized politics and social caste up to this day.

FrostKing
02-20-2021, 03:34 AM
Teaching history isn't about praising or blaming one's country, or making kids feel good or bad. The purpose to prepare young people to live in the USA. Hard to see how you that without teaching kids about racialized politics and social caste up to this day.
There are more than 40 Million immigrants currently living in America and we both know few of them know or care about American history.

I have to tip my hat to liberals. While coal miners and truck drivers are instructed to learn new skills and change careers, liberals strongarmed a niche in the workforce complaining and preaching about skin color.

Winehole23
02-20-2021, 03:42 AM
There are more than 40 Million immigrants currently living in America and we both know few of them know or care about American history.

I have to tip my hat to liberals. While coal miners and truck drivers are instructed to learn new skills and change careers, liberals strongarmed a niche in the workforce complaining and preaching about skin color.You could say something similar about the GOP in 2021 white grievance all the way. Something similar is true of you, you barely discuss anything else here.

koriwhat
02-20-2021, 06:21 PM

Always making excuses for this shit admin and Biden himself... What did you call others here who did the same for Trump? Cultists? Lmao

DMC
02-20-2021, 06:57 PM
Concentration camps... teaching people how to focus. Focus is important for mind and body.