PDA

View Full Version : Deathbed confession by police informant implies NYPD and the CIA participation in the assassination of Malcolm X

Winehole23
02-22-2021, 12:30 AM

Winehole23
02-22-2021, 02:00 AM
The Mr. Bradley mentioned in the deathbed letter:

For 45 years, the chief assassin of Malcolm X has been hiding in plain sight in Newark, according to a major new biography of the African-American leader set for release tomorrow.

Al-Mustafa Shabazz is a 72-year-old, white-haired Muslim who briefly appeared in a 2010 re-election video ad for Mayor Cory Booker and is married to a community leader who owns a boxing gym in Newark.

On Monday, however, with the publication of "Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention," by historian and Columbia University professor Manning Marable, Shabazz will become the central player in a reignited debate about the assassination of one of the 20th century’s most iconic — and controversial — civil rights leaders.
https://www.nj.com/news/2011/04/in_new_book_historian_alleges.html

daboom1
02-22-2021, 03:28 AM
duh

Thread
02-22-2021, 03:39 AM
Rewriting history to straighten the black man out. Like they did with that Gentle Giant in Ferguson when he strong armed that box of cigars moments before he was erased. Same with Sam Cooke out in Los Angeles so he didn't have his legacy be breaking down a motel room door while drugged outta his mind and naked as a blue jay. Same with that guy who did mayhem his entire life till he was put out of our misery...Floyd what's his name. To cover for him you burned the countryside down for months on end. And that hoodied kid that was Hussein's son if he had one. You made Zimmerman a white man for that occasion.

On & on.

spurraider21
02-22-2021, 03:59 AM
Rewriting history to straighten the black man out. Like they did with that Gentle Giant in Ferguson when he strong armed that box of cigars moments before he was erased. Same with Sam Cooke out in Los Angeles so he didn't have his legacy be breaking down a motel room door while drugged outta his mind and naked as a blue jay. Same with that guy who did mayhem his entire life till he was put out of our misery...Floyd what's his name. To cover for him you burned the countryside down for months on end. And that hoodied kid that was Hussein's son if he had one. You made Zimmerman a white man for that occasion.

On & on.
dont be dishonest, cubby

hater
02-22-2021, 09:23 AM
duh

Yup

IMO the telltalle was that we had a white supremacist in charge of FBI at the time

Thread
02-22-2021, 12:16 PM
dont be dishonest, cubby

He was the guy who pointed a gun at a woman's pregnant belly and was praised thereafter. That's your hero!

ADDENDUM: But what they'll do is a couple years from now, when the smoke clears (they'll) drop a story into the cycle disavowing Floyd from pointing that gun at the woman's pregnant stomach. They'll even get her to clear him, after cutting her a nice check. "No, no, no, they didn't axe me at the time. They just took it for granted that Mr. Floyd pointed that gun. It wasn't Mr. Floyd. I promise it wasn't. They may have had a gun pointed at him the entire time. He was just as much a victim as I was. Now, where's my check?"

spurraider21
02-22-2021, 12:23 PM
He was the guy who pointed a gun at a woman's pregnant belly and was praised thereafter. That's your hero!
i'm saying dont pretend you dont know his name... "floyd whats his name"

no need to play dumb

Thread
02-22-2021, 01:27 PM
i'm saying dont pretend you dont know his name... "floyd whats his name"

no need to play dumb

He's human debris, 21. You canonized a monster.

spurraider21
02-22-2021, 01:52 PM
never said he was a model citizen. but the fact remains he was wrongfully killed. you arent allowed to murder people just because you think they're a bad person

and there's no need to play dumb. you know his name.

Thread
02-22-2021, 02:49 PM
never said he was a model citizen. but the fact remains he was wrongfully killed. you arent allowed to murder people just because you think they're a bad person

and there's no need to play dumb. you know his name.

You speak it, 21. I will not.

spurraider21
02-22-2021, 02:53 PM
You speak it, 21. I will not.
just dont play dumb

Brazil
02-22-2021, 05:03 PM

I had forgotten how much of a dumb clown you are tbh...

Thread
02-22-2021, 05:35 PM
I had forgotten how much of a dumb clown you are tbh...

They were selling your shit.
:lmao:lmao:lmao

SnakeBoy
02-22-2021, 06:50 PM
He was the guy who pointed a gun at a woman's pregnant belly and was praised thereafter.

I thought you were talking about that Hands Up, Don't Shoot, Charge! guy

ElNono
02-22-2021, 07:03 PM
Probably Cuomo's grandpa is involved in this, tbh

Brazil
02-24-2021, 10:22 AM

:lmao you mean Trump sold his shit to you pos... did you go all in in that fundraiser ?

:cry losing election
:cry losing senate
:cry az dem :lmao
:cry stolen

Thread
02-24-2021, 11:23 AM
:lmao you mean Trump sold his shit to you pos... did you go all in in that fundraiser ?

:cry losing election
:cry losing senate
:cry az dem :lmao
:cry stolen

RandomGuy
02-24-2021, 12:14 PM

ADDENDUM: But what they'll do is a couple years from now, when the smoke clears (they'll) drop a story into the cycle disavowing Floyd from pointing that gun at the woman's pregnant stomach. They'll even get her to clear him, after cutting her a nice check. "No, no, no, they didn't axe me at the time. They just took it for granted that Mr. Floyd pointed that gun. It wasn't Mr. Floyd. I promise it wasn't. They may have had a gun pointed at him the entire time. He was just as much a victim as I was. Now, where's my check?"

Ah the old racist saw of blaming the victim.

True to form.

Spurtacular
02-24-2021, 02:22 PM
The Mr. Bradley mentioned in the deathbed letter:

https://www.nj.com/news/2011/04/in_new_book_historian_alleges.html

You buying this?

Ef-man
02-24-2021, 04:17 PM
You buying this?

It is in gab too so it confirms it.

Brazil
02-26-2021, 03:02 PM

:lmao your state is dem
:lmao you think they stole the election
:lmao you are a big fat piece of shit

Winehole23
11-17-2021, 01:48 PM
Convictions to be tossed because NYPD and the FBI withheld exonerating evidence.

Two of the men found guilty of the assassination of Malcolm X are expected to have their convictions thrown out on Thursday, the Manhattan district attorney and lawyers for the two men said, rewriting the official history of one of the most notorious murders of the civil rights era.

The exoneration of the two men, Muhammad A. Aziz and Khalil Islam, represents a remarkable acknowledgment of grave errors made in a case of towering importance: the 1965 murder of one of America’s most influential Black leaders in the fight against racism.

A 22-month investigation conducted jointly by the Manhattan district attorney’s office and lawyers for the two men found that prosecutors and two of the nation’s premier law enforcement agencies — the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the New York Police Department — had withheld key evidence that, had it been turned over, would likely have led to the men’s acquittal.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/17/nyregion/malcolm-x-killing-exonerated.html

CosmicCowboy
11-17-2021, 02:40 PM
I am SOOOO deathbed confessing that I shot JFK from the grassy knoll. Of course my mother had to pick me up from elementary school and drive me there.

Ef-man
11-17-2021, 02:46 PM
I am SOOOO deathbed confessing that I shot JFK from the grassy knoll. Of course my mother had to pick me up from elementary school and drive me there.

Were you also trained as medic, in case you had to render aid?

CosmicCowboy
11-17-2021, 02:53 PM
Were you also trained as medic, in case you had to render aid?

wrong thread?

hater
11-17-2021, 03:08 PM
No shit.

Also MLK and JFK

This is known to everyone in the world but americans it seems

DMC
11-17-2021, 03:11 PM
No shit.

Also MLK and JFK

This is known to everyone in the world but americans it seems

And Biggie and Tupac

Ef-man
11-17-2021, 03:14 PM
wrong thread?

Only if your mom claims she did not drive you to the grassy knoll.

diego
11-18-2021, 09:16 PM

Were these men exonerated because of the deathbed confession or because the 22 month investigation that predated the confession?

Winehole23
11-19-2021, 02:49 AM
Were these men exonerated because of the deathbed confession or because the 22 month investigation that predated the confession?Yep. Something like nine (recalled by heart from NPR's radio segment) FBI agents witnessed the murder and saw the guy who did it, but NYPD never took statements from them.

Getting caught concealing exculpatory evidence will spoil convictions every time.

baseline bum
11-19-2021, 02:57 AM
And Biggie and Tupac

Biggie got killed by LAPD Bloods.

Winehole23
11-19-2021, 03:03 AM
Biggie got killed by LAPD Bloods.Perversion of justice and state violence are apparently a joking matter to CC and DMC .

Winehole23
11-19-2021, 03:49 AM
Perversion of justice and state violence are apparently a joking matter to CC and DMC .at least, so long as the victims are black.

boutons_deux
11-19-2021, 07:56 AM
Convictions to be tossed because NYPD and the FBI withheld exonerating evidence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/17/nyregion/malcolm-x-killing-exonerated.html

Prosecutorial crimes never punished. Prosecutors as untouchable as the police

CosmicCowboy
11-19-2021, 08:07 AM
Perversion of justice and state violence are apparently a joking matter to CC and DMC .

2:45 AM

Rent Free :lol

Winehole23
11-19-2021, 10:01 AM
2:45 AM

Rent Free :lolhappy hour for me, some people work at night, y'know?

Winehole23
11-19-2021, 10:03 AM
anything to distract from your comical face plant, I guess

Winehole23
11-23-2021, 10:07 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FE1vqc1WYAIdGmL?format=png&name=medium

Winehole23
11-23-2021, 10:10 AM
Did the original murder investigators deliberately ignore a strong suspect they had identified – a Nation of Islam “enforcer” named William Bradley – because Bradley, or other suspects, were police informants?https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/fbi-involvement-cover-malcolm-x-assassination-produces-more-questions-answers-n1284368