PDA

View Full Version : RIP? Tiger Woods

SpursforSix
02-23-2021, 03:01 PM
I don't know. Jaws of life involved pulling him out.

Thread
02-23-2021, 03:15 PM
I don't know. Jaws of life involved pulling him out.

DUI?

SpursforSix
02-23-2021, 03:24 PM
DUI?

Yes, most likely. Or crack. Or he was fleeing the scene of a robbery.

Blake
02-23-2021, 03:27 PM
Sounds like he sliced it badly

Reck
02-23-2021, 03:39 PM
Multiple leg injuries. Goodbye legs....maybe.

GAustex
02-23-2021, 03:41 PM
Dude just had back surgery
Not good to get in a wreck soon after and one so bad it ruins your legs.RIP

Darth_Pelican
02-23-2021, 04:03 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eu723sLVIAMVY1V?format=jpg&name=small

SpursforSix
02-23-2021, 04:36 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eu723sLVIAMVY1V?format=jpg&name=small

Landed squarely in the rough.

SpursforSix
02-23-2021, 04:38 PM
1:19 PM PT -- TMZ has learned ... Tiger was staying at a hotel where a major network television show was being shot. Production sources tell TMZ, when the director arrived just before 7 AM, Tiger was driving his SUV very fast as he was leaving the property and almost hit the director's car. The director was shaken enough to tell production staff about it after he parked.

Spurtacular
02-23-2021, 04:38 PM
How does this dude not understand to hire a driver?

GAustex
02-23-2021, 04:47 PM
It seems or maybe I wonder that we have seen the last of Woods in competition

Thread
02-23-2021, 04:54 PM
It seems or maybe I wonder that we have seen the last of Woods in competition

I'm certain Nicklaus will sleep much better tonight.

GAustex
02-23-2021, 05:02 PM
Slamming Sammy Snead is still tied too

Spurtacular
02-23-2021, 05:08 PM
I'm certain Nicklaus will sleep much better tonight.

Most are; but I don't think he's that shallow.

Thread
02-23-2021, 07:21 PM
Most are; but I don't think he's that shallow.

Not in public, but deep in the night after the missus falls asleep and he's laying there. C'mon, Spurts, please.

GAustex
02-23-2021, 07:39 PM
Reports of reckless impatient driving. Will star studded transgressions be ignored?

SpursforSix
02-23-2021, 08:12 PM
Reports of reckless impatient driving. Will star studded transgressions be ignored?

Seems like he’s paying the price if that was the case.

Reck
02-23-2021, 08:27 PM
Seems like he’s paying the price if that was the case.

Shattered ankles and a compound fracture. he skates free.

Now they're probably going to come down on him hard.

Spurtacular
02-23-2021, 09:10 PM
Not in public, but deep in the night after the missus falls asleep and he's laying there. C'mon, Spurts, please.

Could go either way.

Might depend on whether he thinks the dude is a total prick or not, too.

Biernutz
02-23-2021, 09:11 PM
He crashed head on so hard the dash crushed down on to his legs. Had to use the jaws of life to free him.
did you see all the air bags deployed.

Blake
02-23-2021, 09:35 PM

Eh, maybe a misdemeanor ticket at worst.

Thread
02-23-2021, 09:52 PM
Eh, maybe a misdemeanor ticket at worst.

Yep, with a wink and a nod.

Thread
02-23-2021, 09:53 PM
Could go either way.

Might depend on whether he thinks the dude is a total prick or not, too.

Nobody wants their record broken regardless of how much they protest to the contrary.

Mitch
02-23-2021, 10:04 PM
Nobody wants their record broken regardless of how much they protest to the contrary.

Old man Montana must be rolling in his bed every February, eh cub?

Robz4000
02-23-2021, 10:04 PM

Gotta agree with this, albeit I bet he wishes it wouldn't be preserved in this way.

Thread
02-23-2021, 10:11 PM
Gotta agree with this, albeit I bet he wishes it wouldn't be preserved in this way.

He'll take it's preservation any way he can get it. It's human nature. He has something dear and somebody is trying to take it away from him and he is powerless to stop it. His only regret is walking away...

"Why, why the fuck did I quit, I coulda squeezed out a few more without even straining? Well, how the fuck did you know a cat like Woods would show up? You didn't know, that's the fuckin' point!"

A lesson there, for sure,,,as Walken forewarns Hopper (True Romance)..."that's as good as it's gonna get and it won't get that good again."

Thread
02-23-2021, 10:14 PM
Old man Montana must be rolling in his bed every February, eh cub?

It's incredible how many end up rolling in their bed, lamenting the quit.

Blake
02-23-2021, 10:39 PM
Yep, with a wink and a nod.

What else would there be

Thread
02-23-2021, 11:02 PM
Woods was another shit to President Trump. I thought he might stand tall, but he ducked down, just shy of sitting, and spoke some fucking gibberish mixed with nonsense, the weak shit.

RD2191
02-24-2021, 10:26 AM
Fuck Woods, dude is a certified piece of shit. SUV should've burst into flames.

Spurtacular
02-24-2021, 11:16 AM

I think a good number of people step away and don't worry about records. But JN could be getting more endorsements now and be happy about that.

SpursforSix
02-24-2021, 12:22 PM
Shattered ankles and a compound fracture. he skates free.

Now they're probably going to come down on him hard.

I'm not a Tiger fan but I'm not sure what he did wrong other than being a shitty driver. Nothing to come down on imo. Unless they determine he was on drugs or something. But that doesn't seem to be the case right now.

Trill Clinton
02-24-2021, 12:56 PM
Am I missing something? Was there a dead stripper in the trunk? IDK why this accident is getting the attention it is.

SpursforSix
02-24-2021, 01:11 PM
Am I missing something? Was there a dead stripper in the trunk? IDK why this accident is getting the attention it is.

Are you serious? Maybe the greatest golfer of all time and one of the most visible athletes in the world wrecks his car and maybe done with golf for his life?

GAustex
02-24-2021, 02:05 PM
Second greatest

Spurtacular
02-24-2021, 02:26 PM

Cos he was driving like a mad man and he has a history.

Spurtacular
02-24-2021, 02:29 PM
Yea, this may effectively be the end of his competitive career.

Tiger Woods Rod, Screws and Pins to Repair Badly Damaged Leg (https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/23/tiger-woods-doctors-ucla-injuries-shattered-leg-ankle-rod-pins-car-crash/)

GAustex
02-24-2021, 02:34 PM
Allegedly driving like a madman

FrostKing
02-24-2021, 02:36 PM
Who?

Jk. My Mexican coworker had interesting reaction
"Fuck him. He had everything. Even Scandinavian model moved to be with him and it wasn't good enough".

Tiger was forgiven and even celebrated by society. Will be interesting how this now plays out. Scrutiny on his personal life is back on.

GAustex
02-24-2021, 02:38 PM
He got in his own way in so many ways.

Trill Clinton
02-24-2021, 02:42 PM
Are you serious? Maybe the greatest golfer of all time and one of the most visible athletes in the world wrecks his car and maybe done with golf for his life?

People get into wrecks every day https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/yeshrug.png

I glad he's safe and no one else was seriously hurt.

Xevious
02-24-2021, 02:51 PM
This isn't his first wreck. And he's already had multiple surgeries on his back and knees. He should consider himself lucky, hire a fucking driver, and retire with his hundreds of millions.

SpursforSix
02-24-2021, 03:19 PM
People get into wrecks every day https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/yeshrug.png

Sure...but there are tons of rapists that die every day, but for some reason, the world had to stop and mourn when it was Kobe.

Trill Clinton
02-24-2021, 03:43 PM
Sure...but there are tons of rapists that die every day, but for some reason, the world had to stop and mourn when it was Kobe.

Kobe wasn't convicted of rape. RIP Kobe and Gigi.

SpursforSix
02-24-2021, 04:27 PM
Kobe wasn't convicted of rape. RIP Kobe and Gigi.

Applebee's wasn't convicted of serving shitty food but we all know it's true.

FrostKing
02-24-2021, 05:04 PM
This isn't his first wreck. And he's already had multiple surgeries on his back and knees. He should consider himself lucky, hire a fucking driver, and retire with his hundreds of millions.
Speed was probably his replacement for sexoholicism. Expect Tiger to now explode into obesity.

SpursforSix
02-24-2021, 05:06 PM
Speed was probably his replacement for sexholicism. Expect Tiger to explode into obesity.

Bend over, I'll fucking explode into obesity.

Spurtacular
02-24-2021, 05:23 PM
Speed was probably his replacement for sexoholicism.

If it is, he picked pretty retarded place and vehicle (SUV). These are like blind turns with 5-35 MPH speed limits.

Trill Clinton
02-24-2021, 05:26 PM
Applebee's wasn't convicted of serving shitty food but we all know it's true.

I think Kobe ran into an opportunist tbh. I don't want to take the thread off topic tho.

Robz4000
02-24-2021, 06:10 PM
Bend over, I'll fucking explode into obesity.

:lmao

DMC
02-24-2021, 10:08 PM
He doesn't drive as well as he used to. He should putter around more. Looks like he got off the fairway a bit. He's got a dogleg left.

lefty
02-25-2021, 10:02 AM
Speed was probably his replacement for sexoholicism. Expect Tiger to now explode into obesity.
Applebee’s on 42nd in Manhattan isn’t too bad tbh, although i went there only once

FrostKing
03-08-2021, 05:42 PM
So Tiger plowed thru a sign, jumped a median and crossed the street and rolled his car down the hill all without braking or changing his line of direction the black box shows. Tiger asleep at the wheel at 7:00AM. Ambien a hell of a drug

DMC
03-08-2021, 09:53 PM
He could transition and dominate the women's golf circuit even on crutches.

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 04:39 AM
So Tiger plowed thru a sign, jumped a median and crossed the street and rolled his car down the hill all without braking or changing his line of direction the black box shows. Tiger asleep at the wheel at 7:00AM. Ambien a hell of a drug

No charges.

Dat two-tiered justice system.

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 04:42 AM
He could transition and dominate the women's golf circuit even on crutches.

Saw something a while back about too many North Koreans on the LPGA. They did some sort of rule that I cannot remember to limit their ability to join tournaments cos they were like half the ranks and nobody wanted to watch them. People don't want to watch women in little boy bodies.

GAustex
03-09-2021, 09:15 AM
South not North

Spurtacular
04-08-2021, 08:09 AM
84-87 MPH in a 45 with no breaking.
Police are calling it inadvertent acceleration.
They apparently did not (officially) investigate cel phone use or drunkenness either.

Tiger Woods’ Car Crashed Determined to Be a Result of Driving Over 80 Miles Per Hour (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/tiger-woods-car-crashed-determined-to-be-a-result-of-driving-over-80-miles-per-hour/vi-BB1fpyEf?ocid=msedgntp)

Millennial_Messiah
04-08-2021, 08:28 AM
84-87 MPH in a 45 with no breaking.
Police are calling it inadvertent acceleration.
They apparently did not (officially) investigate cel phone use or drunkenness either.

Tiger Woods’ Car Crashed Determined to Be a Result of Driving Over 80 Miles Per Hour (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/tiger-woods-car-crashed-determined-to-be-a-result-of-driving-over-80-miles-per-hour/vi-BB1fpyEf?ocid=msedgntp)

reckless driving. Never want to pile crime up on the injured, especially when they didn't hurt anyone else but themselves, but damn that is reckless.

I'm just imagining what if I was going 80-something that time I hit the deer in the twisty winding west PA roads last October southeast of Pittsburgh. I was actually going about 30-35 and the auto braking system slowed me to even slower than that, and the deer still fucked up my front bumper, fender and headlight. Imagine what would have happened to me if I was actually speeding?

Spurtacular
04-08-2021, 08:59 PM
reckless driving. Never want to pile crime up on the injured, especially when they didn't hurt anyone else but themselves, but damn that is reckless.

I'm just imagining what if I was going 80-something that time I hit the deer in the twisty winding west PA roads last October southeast of Pittsburgh. I was actually going about 30-35 and the auto braking system slowed me to even slower than that, and the deer still fucked up my front bumper, fender and headlight. Imagine what would have happened to me if I was actually speeding?

1. He has a history.
2. Not pressing charges and not investigating are two different things.
3. The excuse is clearly false.

It's a two-tier system. Lives were risked for this asshole regardless of whether anyone died.
Frankly, would that he ought to have killed himself (and I don't say that lightly).
He's learned he can get away with it and is a serious threat to lives.

pgardn
04-09-2021, 04:02 PM
Saw something a while back about too many North Koreans on the LPGA. They did some sort of rule that I cannot remember to limit their ability to join tournaments cos they were like half the ranks and nobody wanted to watch them. People don't want to watch women in little boy bodies.

Yeah.

Women are just swarming in from North Korea to play golf on the LPGA.
fckn dolt... Most of the women in North Korea are half starved and they can just walk out like anybody in that country can.

Spurtacular
04-09-2021, 04:17 PM
Yeah.

Women are just swarming in from North Korea to play golf on the LPGA.
fckn dolt... Most of the women in North Korea are half starved and they can just walk out like anybody in that country can.

:cry But CNN told me some sh** :cry

I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, cuck garden. But that's how it went down. Par.

Millennial_Messiah
04-09-2021, 05:56 PM
Applebee’s on 42nd in Manhattan isn’t too bad tbh, although i went there only once

lol at being in midtown fucking manhattan and eating at a fucking chain restaurant. Even the 99 cent pizza place is more worth it if you're in NYC than that. or the $3.50 lamb veggies and rice combo from the muslim street vendors.

Millennial_Messiah
04-09-2021, 05:58 PM
He doesn't drive as well as he used to. He should putter around more. Looks like he got off the fairway a bit. He's got a dogleg left.

2/10

Spurtacular
04-09-2021, 09:29 PM
lol at being in midtown fucking manhattan and eating at a fucking chain restaurant. Even the 99 cent pizza place is more worth it if you're in NYC than that. or the $3.50 lamb veggies and rice combo from the muslim street vendors.

Almost nothing I saw in Manhattan was cheap; in fact, sh** was astronomically priced. But I'm sure there's stuff for the people who know where to go.

Millennial_Messiah
04-09-2021, 09:52 PM
Almost nothing I saw in Manhattan was cheap; in fact, sh** was astronomically priced. But I'm sure there's stuff for the people who know where to go.

you probably just took the subs and taxis and was insulated instead of actually walking the streets.

now, that was 2018, when the streets of NYC were safe. post george floyd crap, not so much.

Spurtacular
04-09-2021, 10:02 PM
you probably just took the subs and taxis and was insulated instead of actually walking the streets.

now, that was 2018, when the streets of NYC were safe. post george floyd crap, not so much.

No. I took subway and covered a lot of ground. But like I say, there's probably stuff I just didn't catch.

Millennial_Messiah
04-09-2021, 11:45 PM
No. I took subway and covered a lot of ground. But like I say, there's probably stuff I just didn't catch.

You've got to walk the streets tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
04-09-2021, 11:45 PM
Although not sure if the streets are safe anymore, even in Midtown or Downtown.

Spurtacular
04-09-2021, 11:46 PM
You've got to walk the streets tbh.

I walked a lot of the streets; that's what (most) tourists do in Manhattan. :lol

lefty
04-10-2021, 12:43 AM
NY is overrated as fuck

Spurtacular
04-10-2021, 04:28 AM
NY is overrated as fuck

To visit, I liked it more than Boston. But Boston seemed like where I'd want to live of the two.