PDA

View Full Version : i want to eat some

playblair
02-24-2021, 07:00 PM
azz......covid has been a drain on my azz eating i was up to 2 azzes a week in san antonio before covid........now everyone is afraid.........does anyone here know of an azz group on san antonio or austin plz link

Neo.
02-24-2021, 07:04 PM
gay

Millennial_Messiah
02-25-2021, 09:29 AM
OP is poz

lebomb
02-25-2021, 12:40 PM
azz......covid has been a drain on my azz eating i was up to 2 azzes a week in san antonio before covid........now everyone is afraid.........does anyone here know of an azz group on san antonio or austin plz link

You have to specify men or women in this forum for sure. Please for the love of god say you are inquiring about women. Take it easy and have a great evening.

playblair
02-25-2021, 09:04 PM
You have to specify men or women in this forum for sure. Please for the love of god say you are inquiring about women. Take it easy and have a great evening.
im an equal opportunity azz eater.......either gender is accepted

lebomb
02-26-2021, 11:28 AM
im an equal opportunity azz eater.......either gender is accepted

Backs out of thread and closes Spurstalk. :vomit:

playblair
03-03-2021, 06:33 PM
texas is 100 percent open my azz eating days r back.............

SpursforSix
03-04-2021, 11:28 AM
Product idea:

This is to wipe your butt after you poop.

It's an inflatable head shaped after a celebrity you pick. And it's stored in your toilet bowl. After you poop, you hit a button and the head inflates and pops up and licks your butthole until it's clean.
And before it deflates, it gives you a few seconds to stand up and address the head..."yeah, you like that don't you?". Or whatever you want to say to it. Then, before you flush, it deflates. And you can buy 10 packs of different celebrities.
Or you can pay more and customize it with anyone you have a picture of. So one day, you could have Charlize Theron lick your butt and then the next day, your ex girlfriend. Or Margaret Thatcher. Or Richard Jefferson if that's your thing.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
03-07-2021, 07:19 AM
congrats op

pgardn
03-07-2021, 09:50 PM
Product idea:

This is to wipe your butt after you poop.

It's an inflatable head shaped after a celebrity you pick. And it's stored in your toilet bowl. After you poop, you hit a button and the head inflates and pops up and licks your butthole until it's clean.
And before it deflates, it gives you a few seconds to stand up and address the head..."yeah, you like that don't you?". Or whatever you want to say to it. Then, before you flush, it deflates. And you can buy 10 packs of different celebrities.
Or you can pay more and customize it with anyone you have a picture of. So one day, you could have Charlize Theron lick your butt and then the next day, your ex girlfriend. Or Margaret Thatcher. Or Richard Jefferson if that's your thing.

How about playblair just goes to a dog park and crawl around all fours neckid?

It would be entertaining as he is sniffing different dog butts and licking on each other.
Then we can watch the owners kick the living shit out of him.
Sounds like entertainment to me.