PDA

View Full Version : Cosmoron the saddest jackass on the internet

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 09:22 AM
https://youtu.be/Cn41RM-x4wA

https://youtu.be/LYLwKqPn-YU

Cosmoron has a whole series of evasion tactics :-

1. For images or video: "Nothing that's fakable can be used as proof as it might be fake."

He will never apply this moronic circular logic to his own images and videos. He will never actually prove it is faked or offer the number of people involved in such.

2. For websites: "It's possible that your sites are genuine and it's possible that some public-relations agency created them to help fool the public. Something that may or may not be bogus can't be used as proof."

Or

"That's a disinfo site."

He will never apply this moronic circular logic to his own appallingly inept websites. He will never address any website that solidly refutes his claims. He never offers any proof that any website is "disinfo" or "public-relations".

3. For Expert Testimony: "Only a person with a high background in photography would be able to deal with it "

For "photography" insert anything. He is a layman on everything associated with space travel so uses this evasion tactic frequently. Basically if he doesn't understand it, it is ignored and of course the person providing the information must automatically be in on the moronic hoax.

4. For Rebuttal: "...so we already know what you posted is sophistry. "

Or

"I can't say I'm one hundred percent sure he's a paid disinfo agent but his behavior fits the profile perfectly."

This enables him to completely ignore any response, which he routinely does anyway, but throws this in for effect. Needless to say, he will never offer anything to backup his ad hominem statement.

5. Miscellaneous: ".anyone who sees it will see that he's just a paid sophist."

This is probably the worst one of all. For this enormous diversionary statement, he gets to ignore every single thing written by an expert in almost every aspect of the Apollo Missions. He gets to ignore a concise website detailing debunks for almost all his total crap. He gets to ignore every post made where he always get his ass handed to him. The basis for this is his "credibility test".

6. Credibility Test: "This calls for a credibility test. XXXXXXX maintains that the Chinese spacewalk was real and not faked in a water tank. Do you agree with him?

This is where the spammer uses one of his pre-determined idiotic conspiracies or erroneous claims as the yardstick for a credibility test. He is the arbitrator of its provenance therefore anyone who disagrees with it can now be referred to as "discredited" and all their rebuttal can be ignored.

7. When all else fails: "I think the rest are moot now that you`ve been discredited and there are a lot of clear anomalies that prove the footage ...."

So when he routinely gets his claim debunked, it is "moot" because of "all the others". It never occurs to him that all the other evidence has been debunked and was also "moot" when it was addressed. When pushed to provide a list of items to address, at all costs he will not do this because it can be seen where they have all been debunked.

8. Just deny everything: "I've never seen it debunked. I've seen people try to obfuscate it and then consider it to have been debunked." or "I can't see what you're referring to."

He's never seen ANYTHING debunked? An utterly ludicrous statement that he uses based on his own inept layman understanding. His ignorance apart, he seeks to pigeon hole every single debunk into responses that he says are diversion, because he says so. Or, he simply denies seeing something that is completely irrefutably obvious.

9. Idiotic Closes: "You'd get laughed out of the debating hall ..."

or

"you're about as impressive as the Black Knight in this video"

The sheer irony of this is always lost on him. If ever there was somebody who behaved like the Black Knight - as his arm gets chopped off it's a "moot point" it would be this serial forum spammer. There is not a debating environment on this planet where this person would show up to. He knows more than anyone that he would get the floor wiped with his drivel.

10. Divert/Obfuscate/Re-spam: This is where he avoids the item completely and gish-gallops away with repeated spam. Almost certainly he will keep avoiding the original claim.

11. Never mind that - look over here: When this hopeless individual has exhausted his inept repertoire of responses comes his most used spam. He resorts to spamming his wall of crap and ignoring the main issue!
"Anyway, there's a ton of proof that the missions were faked and zero proof that they were real."

What a sad, sad liar this person is. They have been humiliated completely on dozens of subjects, thousands of times on Apollo, yet they spew this cut and paste hogwash almost every time.

12. Credibility Referbacks: When this hopeless individual has no answers he often resorts to just one liners concerning previous bullshit "Credibility Tests".

"You've already said some pretty lame things so your judgement is obviously flawed."

"....said the Man who tried to obfuscate the clear evidence of the Chinese Spacewalk"

13. Moronic Translations: This is the ridiculous post where he interprets his crazy viewpoint on something regardless of how many times it has already been addressed. It usually has some bearing on his equally moronic "Credibility Tests".

"Translation: The proof that the Chinese spacewalk is so clear that I'll just look silly if I try to obfuscate it so I'd better avoid addressing it."

This person has been doing all of the above across 100's of forums for (best guess) coming up to 17 years. He cuts and pastes duplicate posts, responses, key phrases and dismissal videos. He determines any one or more of the above and posts them out, then slams a huge post with repeated and debunked bullshit. There is simply no level of response that can get through to somebody who has terminal Dunning and Kruger syndrome.

Blake
03-03-2021, 09:34 AM
If you're really not him just here to troll, you're even sadder spending all this time just following him around

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 09:58 AM
If you're really not him just here to troll, you're even sadder spending all this time just following him around

And how many times have you popped in to make that same post. I just pop in here every now and again to annoy the little prick. A bit like you really.

Blake
03-03-2021, 01:25 PM
And how many times have you popped in to make that same post. I just pop in here every now and again to annoy the little prick. A bit like you really.

I've said it like 6 or 7 times. All you do is talk about this guy and follow him around the internets. Weird.

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 01:54 PM
I've said it like 6 or 7 times.

Gee Blakey-fuck that is a lot isn't it? I'm guessing that you under-estimated so you don't look too creepy - what with you being so well appreciated here:rollin

All you do is talk about this guy

All I do here. To be fair though, 'here' isn't like the pinnacle of the internet is it:lmao

and follow him around the internets.

Who does? I don't follow this prick anywhere.

Fuck, debating that cun t is like pulling teeth. I gave up a long while back.

Chucho
03-03-2021, 01:57 PM

No, not at all.

You've professed your obsession with the guy. You admitted you've stalked someone you defined as a "worthless jackass" all over the internet for years and years. You being on this board is solely to shit on a sad spammer that you biograph.

Nothing you can say can make you look any less sad. You're Cosmo and/or you're a very sad person following around a tin-foil conspiritard on a crusade you think is important in your own mind. Either way, objectively, you're full of shit if you think you look anything other than really sad and stupid.

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 04:50 PM
No, not at all.

Chucho you thick fuck. Long time none of your shite.

You've professed your obsession with the guy.

Nah. You're making that shit up.

You admitted you've stalked someone you defined as a "worthless jackass" all over the internet for years and years.

And again. But he is a worthless jackass.

You being on this board is solely to shit on a sad spammer that you biograph.

That 'biograph' came from his nemesis Betamax101 -

Debunking The Apollo Moon Hoax (debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com) (http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com/)

Fuck all to do with me. But yes, my sole reason to be here NOW is to shit on him. I started debating the cun t but found out that he was actually a cun t.

Nothing you can say can make you look any less sad.

Awww, you've hurt my feelings. Chucho the thick fuck thinks I'm sad:lmao

You're Cosmo and

But Chucho you thick fuck, you just said I follow him around.

or you're a very sad person following around a tin-foil conspiritard on a crusade you think is important in your own mind.

It makes me laugh crapping on his dipshit threads. It's not a crusade and I'm pleased to see others doing the same. Bloke's a cun t.

Either way, objectively, you're full of shit if you think you look anything other than really sad and stupid.

Thanks for bumping the thread. You thick fuck.

Start a campaign, get us both banned.:lmao

Neo.
03-03-2021, 05:03 PM
are these guys actually working together to spam forums? if so, it's actually kinda funny tbh

Blake
03-03-2021, 05:05 PM
are these guys actually working together to spam forums? if so, it's actually kinda funny tbh

That's the question. If not it's really sad. :lol

Chucho
03-03-2021, 05:11 PM
Chucho you thick fuck. Long time none of your shite.

Nah. You're making that shit up.

And again. But he is a worthless jackass.

That 'biograph' came from his nemesis Betamax101 -

Debunking The Apollo Moon Hoax (debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com) (http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com/)

Fuck all to do with me. But yes, my sole reason to be here NOW is to shit on him. I started debating the cun t but found out that he was actually a cun t.

Awww, you've hurt my feelings. Chucho the thick fuck thinks I'm sad:lmao

But Chucho you thick fuck, you just said I follow him around.

It makes me laugh crapping on his dipshit threads. It's not a crusade and I'm pleased to see others doing the same. Bloke's a cun t.

Thanks for bumping the thread. You thick fuck.

Start a campaign, get us both banned.:lmao

You're either the same person or not. No matter whom, you are still, irreversibly, sad.

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 05:17 PM
I like the way you fuckwits all pop in to make troll comments while you complain about forums getting spammed.

Thanks for bumping. Hey lets make the thread number one!

Just for the really thick ones -

a) I'm not him.
b) Read a) you thick fucks.

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 05:19 PM
That's the question. If not it's really sad. :lol

Blakey-fuck. Again? You seem obsessed - how many times now. Walk away, show me how it's done.:lmao

Blake
03-03-2021, 05:24 PM
How about I lol at your meltdown

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 05:26 PM
How about I lol at your meltdown

Be my guest weirdo. Obsessed. Walk away, show me how.:lmao

Chucho
03-03-2021, 05:42 PM
I like the way you fuckwits all pop in to make troll comments while you complain about forums getting spammed.

Thanks for bumping. Hey lets make the thread number one!

Just for the really thick ones -

a) I'm not him.
b) Read a) you thick fucks.

So, you're just a sad douche that follows a tin foil hat-wearing spammer around for over a decade because of course you do?

There's no way you can spin this to look anything but stupid and sad. But, you will, of course.

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 06:00 PM
I am a lying cun t.
http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/theres-something-fishy-going-on-in-the-international-space-station.585456/page-2#post-1072478581

All I see is you being a total cun t and getting your useless arse kicked. And what the absolute fuck! The fucking ISS is faked? Are you really that fucking mental:ihit

FFS he's asked you to answer these points cut and pasted below, over a dozen times. If you are a truth seeker who is objective Chucho is Einstein:lmao

Come on prick, answer this lot

Now: time to answer the things that have NOT been answered by you:-

This post, quoted and ignored:
I don't care whether you mentioned it or not! In the past you have mentioned it numerous times and have failed to identify by what factor. During the flag waving sections which are consistently at the same speed, the flag rotates with ZERO force impeding it. This is moronic to claim it is in water - a viscous medium with drag. Now by this very token it is irrefutable that either the WHOLE film is speeded up the same factor or it has not. When it is slowed down to 25%:-

Watch the video:

The flag is STILL moving in ways that are impossible in water and the astronaut is now barely moving! The scientific method looks at all the evidence not the idiotic "look, the flag is fluttering" fragment!

1. HOW fast has it been sped up?
2. Are you saying this section hasn't been sped up but the one just prior where the flag pole is PUSHING a flat fabric is?

I'm still waiting for you to address this:-

3. Show your scientific methodology as to why it is an anomaly! Your opinion is less than most and not even close to scientific.

I guarantee (and this is now proven from your failure to do so!) you won't answer the stuff below because you are once again getting your butt kicked.

4. Are you saying that you have never claimed the footage has been slowed down?

5. The other "anomalies" have gone away with simple observational evidence, your lack of response to this fundamental question is most telling. You are checkmated. The objects fly in a whole myriad of directions. Explain this with a valid and workable reason.

6. The guy who made your main film:-

Says your stupid "bubble" changes direction! (I dare you to dispute this.)
911 was not an inside job
The Moon landing was not hoaxed.

This is where you make the absurd claim that he was "got at" when there are dozens of people still making idiotic films and claims on these subjects with far more views! Your witness disagrees with you, just like Chomsky.

7. THERE is your real credibility test.

https://i.ibb.co/sQ5xm0B/notabubble.gif

That looks NOTHING like a bubble and EVERYTHING like a flat jagged piece of rotating ice. A bubble in areas where people are breathing is almost impossible to be a singular item. It rises vertically and doesn't change size by 400% in a short span of ascent. It isn't jagged, doesn't rotate and isn't white and flat!

8. I laugh at your statement - it is ridiculous.

Your "bubble" goes "straight up" / A piece of debris would "go straight". - Explain to me how these two are different!

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 06:18 PM
Just look at this wanker. From the opening post above, it lists all the spam shit this cun t does.

They're both just like the Black Knight in this video.

Monty Python - The Black Knight - Tis But A Scratch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmInkxbvlCs

or

The sheer irony of this is always lost on him. If ever there was somebody who behaved like the Black Knight - as his arm gets chopped off it's a "moot point" it would be this serial forum spammer. There is not a debating environment on this planet where this person would show up to. He knows more than anyone that he would get the floor wiped with his drivel.

They're both paid sophists. Both of these forums are full of sophists.

This is probably the worst one of all. For this enormous diversionary statement, he gets to ignore every single thing written by an expert in almost every aspect of the Apollo Missions. He gets to ignore a concise website detailing debunks for almost all his total crap. He gets to ignore every post made where he always get his ass handed to him. The basis for this is his "credibility test".

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/50262382.jpg

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 06:20 PM
And again from this wanker.

This one anomaly that he refuses to address closes the whole case. The rest becomes moot.

7. When all else fails: "I think the rest are moot now that you`ve been discredited and there are a lot of clear anomalies that prove the footage ...."

So when he routinely gets his claim debunked, it is "moot" because of "all the others". It never occurs to him that all the other evidence has been debunked and was also "moot" when it was addressed. When pushed to provide a list of items to address, at all costs he will not do this because it can be seen where they have all been debunked.

It took me about 2 minutes to find his 2017 post and I'm not even a member you thick cowardly fuck.

Come on prick, answer this lot

Now: time to answer the things that have NOT been answered by you:-

I don't care whether you mentioned it or not! In the past you have mentioned it numerous times and have failed to identify by what factor. During the flag waving sections which are consistently at the same speed, the flag rotates with ZERO force impeding it. This is moronic to claim it is in water - a viscous medium with drag. Now by this very token it is irrefutable that either the WHOLE film is speeded up the same factor or it has not. When it is slowed down to 25%:-

Watch the video:

The flag is STILL moving in ways that are impossible in water and the astronaut is now barely moving! The scientific method looks at all the evidence not the idiotic "look, the flag is fluttering" fragment!

2. Are you saying this section hasn't been sped up but the one just prior where the flag pole is PUSHING a flat fabric is?

3. Show your scientific methodology as to why it is an anomaly! Your opinion is less than most and not even close to scientific.

I guarantee (and this is now proven from your failure to do so!) you won't answer the stuff below because you are once again getting your butt kicked.

4. Are you saying that you have never claimed the footage has been slowed down?

5. The other "anomalies" have gone away with simple observational evidence, your lack of response to this fundamental question is most telling. You are checkmated. The objects fly in a whole myriad of directions. Explain this with a valid and workable reason.

This is where you make the absurd claim that he was "got at" when there are dozens of people still making idiotic films and claims on these subjects with far more views! Your witness disagrees with you, just like Chomsky.

7. THERE is your real credibility test.

That looks NOTHING like a bubble and EVERYTHING like a flat jagged piece of rotating ice. A bubble in areas where people are breathing is almost impossible to be a singular item. It rises vertically and doesn't change size by 400% in a short span of ascent. It isn't jagged, doesn't rotate and isn't white and flat!

8. I laugh at your statement - it is ridiculous.

Your "bubble" goes "straight up" / A piece of debris would "go straight". - Explain to me how these two are different!

Spurtacular
03-03-2021, 07:38 PM
So, it wasn't enough for you to cry about Cosmored on one board.

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 07:53 PM
So, it wasn't enough for you to cry about Cosmored on one board.

What other board???

Spurtacular
03-03-2021, 08:02 PM
What other board???

You're quoting from another board.

Neo.
03-03-2021, 08:07 PM
yeah this has to be an elaborate troll job of some sort :lol

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 08:15 PM
You're quoting from another board.

Well yeah. He fucking pointed me to it dumbass!

Spurtacular
03-03-2021, 08:33 PM
Well yeah. He fucking pointed me to it dumbass!

All the same, you made a cry thread just because he doesn't believe in your conspiracy theories.

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 08:35 PM
All the same, you made a cry thread just because he doesn't believe in your conspiracy theories.

No dumbass. I made a thread, my first, because I think he is the biggest jackass on the internet. I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

Spurtacular
03-03-2021, 08:48 PM
No dumbass. I made a thread, my first, because I think he is the biggest jackass on the internet. I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

I'm sure you believe in all kinds of conspiracy theories.

Chucho
03-03-2021, 09:10 PM
yeah this has to be an elaborate troll job of some sort :lol

A ten year troll job?

Chucho
03-03-2021, 09:12 PM
Cosmofreddy and derp...

...the no-pussy zone.

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 09:13 PM
I'm sure you believe in all kinds of conspiracy theories.

No dumbass, not a single one. This is fun - what makes you believe such bollocks?

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 09:15 PM
A ten year troll job?

Chucho, ya thick fuck. Back again? To troll this thread?

Walk away dipshit, show me how it's done?

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 09:16 PM
Cosmofreddy and derp...

...the no-pussy zone.

I'm sure you are a real pussy magnet and not at all a fat lonely fuck with a large right bicep.

Join Date 01-08/2008 Chucho has not made any friends yet.

Blake
03-03-2021, 10:32 PM
Be my guest weirdo. Obsessed. Walk away, show me how.:lmao

You don't seem to understand the definition of "obsessed". Let me give you an example:

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289522

Blake
03-03-2021, 10:34 PM
I mean you made a YouTube about him for Christ sake

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 10:39 PM
I mean you made a YouTube about him for Christ sake

No, you thick fuck. They aren't my videos.

Fatfreddy88
03-03-2021, 10:42 PM
You don't seem to understand the definition of "obsessed". Let me give you an example:

Blakey-fuck you came in to this thread with "I've said it like 6 or 7 times. " and that was like 6 or 7 times ago. You don't think you may have under estimated your weirdness?

Walk away, show me how it's done.:lmao

Neo.
03-03-2021, 11:03 PM
A ten year troll job?

good point, even mouse didnt keep up his schtick for that long

either way, im oddly amused by their weirdness. as long as they keep it to one or two threads, as opposed to spamming crap in every thread in the forum and starting 20 retarded threads a day like derp

Spurtacular
03-03-2021, 11:50 PM
No dumbass, not a single one. This is fun - what makes you believe such bollocks?

So, you don't believe a man in a cave orchestrated an attack on The Twin Towers?
You don't believe that a third building not on fire just fell?

Blake
03-04-2021, 12:08 AM
So, you don't believe a man in a cave orchestrated an attack on The Twin Towers?

Freddy is too busy with cosmo to play with you, derp.

Chucho
03-04-2021, 12:48 AM
Cosmored's groupie so triggered he inboxed me :lol

He's either a skitzo or a cosmo groupie :lol

Fatfreddy88
03-04-2021, 06:04 AM

The moron claim. Paint the person as being sub standard, belittle his abilities and voila it becomes the idiotic 911 Bin Laden ad-hominem.
Osama bin Laden's bookshelf revealed: What you can learn from his reading list - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com) (https://www.latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-et-jc-osama-bin-laden-reading-list-20150520-story.html)

Half the fucking tower fell on it knocking out a massive chunk and it burned for most of a day.

Tell me why they dropped it then.

Fatfreddy88
03-04-2021, 06:05 AM
Cosmored's groupie so triggered he inboxed me :lol

He's either a skitzo or a cosmo groupie :lol

I gave you a visitor message because you look like you need a friend:lmao

Join Date 01-08/2008 Chucho has not made any friends yet.

Fatfreddy88
03-04-2021, 06:08 AM

No, you thick fuck. They aren't my videos. Are we done with that claim now?

Blakey-fuck. How many is that now? It's a dozen in one day

Walk away, show me how it's done.:lmao

Fatfreddy88
03-04-2021, 06:28 AM
5) Their disdain for "conspiracy theorists"

Don't forget contempt.

FatFreddy is a paid sophist.

From the OP

I am a cun t. I know the moon missions were not faked and that 9/11 was not a moronic inside job. I don't even believe my own arguments because I am a spamming prick.

What kind of imbecile thinks the ISS is faked? Or that cars can run on petrol 200mpg? Or that the holocaust was faked? Or that vaccines aren't safe? Or that the US government could orchestrate such an event as 911 with not a single peep when they couldn't even keep Monica quiet? Or that flags can twirl underwater like the Chinese spacewalk. You tinfoil hat wearing moron.

And anyone who dares to try and argue with you anywhere is somehow a shill or a sophist and cun ty old you is the victim being attacked by the ebil gubment operatives.

An Overview of the Dunning-Kruger Effect (verywellmind.com) (https://www.verywellmind.com/an-overview-of-the-dunning-kruger-effect-4160740#:~:text=The%20Dunning-Kruger%20effect%20is%20a%20type%20of%20cognitive,t he%20skills%20needed%20to%20recognize%20their%20ow n%20incompetence.)

I know you ignore questions so I shan't expect an answer:

If all these people are paid to debate with you and make all these supposed diversions, why don't they 'threaten you' or bump you off? Instead the ebil gubment of the US has allowed you to post your stupid shite anywhere you please for 20 years. Hmmmm, well that makes sense doesn't it.

Spurtacular
03-04-2021, 03:05 PM
The moron claim. Paint the person as being sub standard, belittle his abilities and voila it becomes the idiotic 911 Bin Laden ad-hominem.
Osama bin Laden's bookshelf revealed: What you can learn from his reading list - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com) (https://www.latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-et-jc-osama-bin-laden-reading-list-20150520-story.html)

Half the fucking tower fell on it knocking out a massive chunk and it burned for most of a day.

Tell me why they dropped it then.

You think I'm unaware that Osama had a book shelf?

You think the CIA wouldn't be on full alert already after the 1993 attempt to take down the WTC?

You shouldn't be mad at Cosmored for being the messenger.

Spurtacular
03-04-2021, 03:06 PM

He sized you an chucho up. It's you he's not playing with; and that hurts your feelings.

Joseph Kony
03-04-2021, 03:27 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao oh my god, the fucking IRONY, it hurts

Spurtacular
03-04-2021, 03:31 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao oh my god, the fucking IRONY, it hurts

There's no irony in you ankle biting with your alt. That's standard.

Joseph Kony
03-04-2021, 03:56 PM
There's no irony in you ankle biting with your alt. That's standard.

Your feelings are hurt (badly).

Fatfreddy88
03-04-2021, 05:14 PM
You think I'm unaware that Osama had a book shelf?

Yes. You made the arab in a cave shit. It is basically saying he is too ignorant to have planned 4 hijacks and some plane training.

You think the CIA wouldn't be on full alert already after the 1993 attempt to take down the WTC?

You moron, what do you think the CIA can do about random hijacks.

You shouldn't be mad at Cosmored for being the messenger.

I'm not mad at him. He's a cun t. Here's his message -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PxU4iMzrGk

Spurtacular
03-04-2021, 07:28 PM
Yes. You made the arab in a cave shit. It is basically saying he is too ignorant to have planned 4 hijacks and some plane training.

I was making a slightly hyperbolic statement.

But now that you've alerted me that OBL had a book shelf and a coffee table I may have to give this a serious rethink.

Spurtacular
03-04-2021, 07:30 PM
You moron, what do you think the CIA can do about random hijacks.

Why would you consider something by a so-called high profile terrorist random? That's stupid on it's face.

Spurtacular
03-04-2021, 07:31 PM
I'm not mad at him. He's a cunt. Here's his message

He's a cunt merely because he doesn't believe in your conspiracy theories apparently.

koriwhat
03-04-2021, 08:30 PM
If Cosmo is the saddest jackass then what does that say about someone who's dedicating a thread to him? The irony...

Spurtacular
03-04-2021, 09:33 PM
Your feelings are hurt (badly).

You (desperately) wish you could have that kind of effect.

Fatfreddy88
03-05-2021, 07:07 AM
I was making a slightly hyperbolic statement.

Nah, you were belittling their ability to plan it.

But now that you've alerted me that OBL had a book shelf and a coffee table I may have to give this a serious rethink.

You said you already knew about it. But if it helps he was a graduate Civil Engineer you fucking moron.

Fatfreddy88
03-05-2021, 07:09 AM
Why would you consider something by a so-called high profile terrorist random? That's stupid on it's face.

No you thick dipshit. From the CIA's perspective they cannot be expected to follow every Arab and track every plane. They were random for them.

Fatfreddy88
03-05-2021, 07:12 AM
He's a cunt merely because he doesn't believe in your conspiracy theories apparently.

No. He's a cunt because of the way he behaves. The cunt gets humiliated on every forum but just ignores the whole fucking lot and doubles down with complete shite. He then fucks off to another forum and does the same shit again. He reports it all here - because he is a cunt.

I don't have any conspiracy theories. You seem to be a regulation "thick-as-fuck-conspiracy-theorist". Par for the course.

Fatfreddy88
03-05-2021, 07:17 AM
If Cosmo is the saddest jackass then what does that say about someone who's dedicating a thread to him? The irony...

It says I am dedicating a thread to the saddest jackass on the internet who uses the saddest forum on the internet to record his daily fucking shite.

Urban Dictionary: spurstalk (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spurstalk)

Fatfreddy88
03-05-2021, 11:00 AM
I started this thread...because I am a spamming cunt

:lmao

mainly because some moderators delete threads started by cunts as soon as they see them.

The only way to fight back that I can think of is to

get a fucking education you ignorant prick,

post what I spam on other forums.

Over on Political Forum the moderators would just delete my posts when I started spamming the fuck out of them.

They closed them because you are a spamming cunt getting your ignorant arse kicked.

When I started reporting those deletions here, they did it a lot less. It's having a positive effect from my perspective.

Haha, what the fuck! You think this stupid forum and your idiotic spam record thread is making the difference?

Look at all of these closed threads.

Spamming wanker.

I was about the only truther posting on those threads.

Truther? Get the fuck out of here. You are a lying sack of shit who doesn't give a fuck about truth.

The shills

They aren't shills you insane paranoid prick. They are normal people kicking your ignorant arse.

working that forum were making me look like a total cunt. But I had the attitude I was winning when I am being publicly humiliated.

The moderator closed those threads because I am a spamming cunt

Spurtacular
03-05-2021, 04:28 PM
Nah, you were belittling their ability to plan it.

I most certainly was. OBL was under CIA surveilance. He would not be able to coordinate that Herculean effort from a half a world away through carrier pigeon.

Spurtacular
03-05-2021, 04:31 PM
But if it helps he was a graduate Civil Engineer you fucking moron.

The civil engineers have already said the govt. narrative of the steel melting and the towers falling at that speed is BS.

But to circle back, it doesn't help at all. OBL wasn't on the ground. And you don't have to be a civil engineer to say fly plane into building and it fall (if that were a truth).

Spurtacular
03-05-2021, 04:34 PM
From the CIA's perspective they cannot be expected to follow every Arab and track every plane. They were random for them.

Do you not understand how deep the CIA's resources are? A top risk will get the attention it deserves.
You should question who the CIA really serves and what their charter is instead of sperm shielding for them.
My guess is you're a Chumpette alt and this is standard for you.

Spurtacular
03-05-2021, 04:35 PM
No. He's a cunt because of the way he behaves. The cunt gets humiliated on every forum but just ignores the whole fucking lot and doubles down with complete shite. He then fucks off to another forum and does the same shit again. He reports it all here - because he is a cunt.

He comes here and respectfully posts his viewpoints. You're the total cunt.
If you can't handle that his viewpoint is different, then don't participate.

Spurtacular
03-05-2021, 04:36 PM
I don't have any conspiracy theories. You seem to be a regulation "thick-as-fuck-conspiracy-theorist". Par for the course.

Sure you do. You support the US government's 911 conspiracy theory, which has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

koriwhat
03-05-2021, 05:38 PM
It says I am dedicating a thread to the saddest jackass on the internet who uses the saddest forum on the internet to record his daily fucking shite.

Urban Dictionary: spurstalk (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spurstalk)

and yet here you are posting on the saddest forum on the internet. what's that say about you?

koriwhat
03-05-2021, 05:41 PM
He comes here and respectfully posts his viewpoints. You're the total cunt.

Wow if only all here could follow this train of thought. :tu

Fatfreddy88
03-05-2021, 10:08 PM
I most certainly was.

Then it wasn't a fucking slightly hyperbolic statement you moron:lol

OBL was under CIA surveilance.

No, you mean the US security services were majorly competent?

He would not be able to coordinate that Herculean effort from a half a world away through carrier pigeon.

Get the fuck out of it you bellend. He just needed to activate a few people to get lessons and hijack at the same time. Herculian is the complete bullshit inside job.

Fatfreddy88
03-05-2021, 10:13 PM
The civil engineers have already said the govt. narrative of the steel melting and the towers falling at that speed is BS.

Say what motherfucker? The definite article, not "some", not "a few" but THE civil engineers. Wrong arsehole, a few is the correct term. And guess what you dumb fuck, the government never claimed steel melted and the towers didn't topple at freefall. You clueless dipshit.

But to circle back, it doesn't help at all. OBL wasn't on the ground. And you don't have to be a civil engineer to say fly plane into building and it fall (if that were a truth).

So your whole claim that it was too difficult to plan is a load of old bollocks - god you are one dumb fuck.

Fatfreddy88
03-05-2021, 10:17 PM
Do you not understand how deep the CIA's resources are? A top risk will get the attention it deserves.

You watch too much TV you daft fucker.

You should question who the CIA really serves and what their charter is instead of sperm shielding for them.
Yuck, is that what you conjure up in your head - is that what the SPURT is in your name:vomit:. I'm not American, I couldn't give a shite about them.

My guess is you're a Chumpette alt and this is standard for you.

Your guesses are no better than your general verbal diarrhoea.

Fatfreddy88
03-05-2021, 10:20 PM
He comes here and respectfully posts his viewpoints.

Nah, he's a cunt. He acts like a cunt, spams like a cunt, ignores debate like a cunt. Thick cunt.

You're the total cunt.

You are actually his junior clone, thick fuck - so your opinion is a big turd.

It's not his viewpoint. He acts like a cunt, spams like a cunt, ignores debate like a cunt.

Fatfreddy88
03-05-2021, 10:23 PM
Sure you do.

No, really I don't.

You support the US government's 911 conspiracy theory

Why would I care about that?

which has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

If you say so you dumb fuck.

Fatfreddy88
03-05-2021, 10:36 PM
Hey FatFreddy...

Yes you lying sack of shit?

I think this thread this guy started is proof that he's a sophist.

Nah. It's proof you are a lying sack of shit.

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/gene-cernan-jump-proves-they-are-on-the-moon.580330/#post-1072162665 (http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/gene-cernan-jump-proves-they-are-on-the-moon.580330/#post-1072162665)

This proves you are a lying sack of shit. The regolith lands at the same time. How can you even still hang around after that you moron?

This video of his is ten years old.

Apollo 17 - analysis of another jump sequence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSuvW0FRd-U
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSuvW0FRd-U)

So what? It looks at the jump in terms of the gravitational speeds - it doesn't even talk about the regolith. I'm fairly sure you cannot possibly have even watched it!

He usually doesn't get that sloppy (click on the top link).

I did, you're a cunt, the regolith lands at the same time. What kind of fucking moron claims the dust is bouncing - you bellend.

My guess is that it wasn't possible to change the speed on YouTube videos when he made that one and he didn't foresee that it would be possible in the future to expose his sophistry by playing it back at a slower speed (I don't remember if it was possible or not).

You forget you are dumb enough to link to a forum where it's easy to see that you are a lying sack of shit.

Give us your analysis of this. This is an objectivity test.

You are a cunt and you are a lying sack of shit.

6. Credibility Test: "This calls for a credibility test. XXXXXXX maintains that the Chinese spacewalk was real and not faked in a water tank. Do you agree with him?

This is where the spammer uses one of his pre-determined idiotic conspiracies or erroneous claims as the yardstick for a credibility test. He is the arbitrator of its provenance therefore anyone who disagrees with it can now be referred to as "discredited" and all their rebuttal can be ignored.

You ludicrous human being. Every single thing you do is like a comedy cut and paste flow chart.

Fatfreddy88
03-06-2021, 05:09 AM
He's trying to obfuscate the anomaly pointed out in this video.

The Apollo Moon Jump Salute Refute
https://www.brighteon.com/612d782a-9223-4698-99ac-3eb337ceedf5

Proving you are a lying sack of shit. So is this arsehole who made the video you are spewing out everywhere.

Claim 1 says all the lunar dust "doesn't go up with him.

Apollo and Sunlight : addendum | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics (http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/apollo-and-sunlight-addendum.584604/)

"Number 3: This shows a clear parabolic arc of dust between John Young's boots that is 100% irrefutably rising and falling at the same time as he is. PROVING that he must be on the Moon."

https://s2.gifyu.com/images/Jumpaa5963495ed8c2de.gif

If you can't see this you are either blind or a lying sack of shit.

Claim 2 says all the volleyball player's does.

Reflector | Page 2 | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics (http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/reflector.575434/page-2)

"Regarding Volleyball videos - your search capabilities are as inept as your education on practically everything you debate upon :-"

https://s4.gifyu.com/images/Volleyball.gif

Bottom line both his points make you a lying sack of shit and none of them have anything to do with the Cernan jump you fucking cretin.

His attempt at sophistry is too clear to obfuscate.
http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/gene-cernan-jump-proves-they-are-on-the-moon.580330/

But seriously, you are using your cunty opinion here. It doesn't count you lying sack of shit. You will do anything to avoid admitting defeat.

Put the video on .25 speed and you can see that what he says is soil landing is really soil bouncing back up after having landed. This was intentional deceit. You can jump up and down and rant all you want. People will believe what they see and won't be moved by your rant.

I put the video on at 0.25 speed. It shows a wave of regolith coming down in unison with his jump, the last bit hits the tiniest fraction of a second after the leading edge - his feet are down.

What kind of sicko fuck are you? You just show 100% proof he must be on the fucking moon!

Apollo and Sunlight : addendum | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics (http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/apollo-and-sunlight-addendum.584604/)
"Number 4: This is a clear indicator of simultaneous soil dropping at the same speed as the jumper. This is 100% proof he is on the Moon."

https://s2.gifyu.com/images/Animation36c8636dc1d008c2a.gif

Spurtacular
03-06-2021, 05:41 AM
Do what you want in this thread, FF. It's your cry thread; feel free to cry all you want. I'm out.

Fatfreddy88
03-06-2021, 07:07 AM
Well, you failed that objectivity test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR6ZFNJ7gHA

You think your cunty opinion is worth something? You think you testing me means something you ignorant fuck.

Anyone who sets the speed to .25 and watches the video can see that what Betamax says is soil landing is really soil that has bounced back up after having landed.

What a lying sack of shit you are. Bouncing soil? You fucking moron.

I'm a cunt who knows Apollo was real and Betamax makes me cry because I am so fucking stupid.

Explain to the viewers why you ruined all my cunty threads with nasty rude stuff.

Because you are a cunt. Click here for an example. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR6ZFNJ7gHA)

Hey Cosmoron - I missed your response to this - you cowardly sack of shit:

Proving you are a lying sack of shit. So is this arsehole who made the video you are spewing out everywhere.

Claim 1 says all the lunar dust "doesn't go up with him.

"Number 3: This shows a clear parabolic arc of dust between John Young's boots that is 100% irrefutably rising and falling at the same time as he is. PROVING that he must be on the Moon."

If you can't see this you are either blind or a lying sack of shit.

Claim 2 says all the volleyball player's does.

Reflector | Page 2 | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics (http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/reflector.575434/page-2)

"Regarding Volleyball videos - your search capabilities are as inept as your education on practically everything you debate upon :-"

https://s4.gifyu.com/images/Volleyball.gif

Blake
03-06-2021, 08:48 PM

Lol "the civil engineers"

The far out fringe

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2021, 08:58 PM

:lol civil engineers, the dentists of engineers. :lol

Fatfreddy88
03-06-2021, 09:04 PM
Hey FatFreddy

Yes, you wanker.

I made this post on January 17.

Why? I mean, what kind of cunt rakes up a 6 year old thread to spam the same bollocks you post everywhere?

On January 19 the moderator closed the thread. Look at the responses I got. Do you think they were kicking my butt? Why do you think he closed the thread?

I know why he closed the thread, he even fucking told you, you mental cunt!

Mod Note

FatFreddy said: ↑ (http://www.sciforums.com/goto/post?id=3661147#post-3661147)
The proof that the US government did it is crushing.

[snip]

Necromancing a thread, that was last posted in 6 years ago with even more ridiculous conspiracies.

No. Just.. No.

Thanks for backing me up Spurtacular

The cunt thanks a moron. :lmao :lmao:lmao

BacktoBasics
03-06-2021, 10:05 PM
That was his pretext. Why did he really close it?

Life must be really empty for you to spend this much time arguing with people who’s minds you couldn’t change if you outright paid them.

At some point you should ask yourself what you’ve become. What you’ve accomplished all these years.

You’re wasting your life on this. If anything you’re accomplishing the opposite of what you’re intending to accomplish. You’re actively driving people to believe anything but what comes out of your mouth.

You’re spending hours and hours, maybe even the equivalent of a part time job, convincing zero people. You’ve changed no ones opinion. You’ve educated no one and you can’t get back any of the time you’ve spent on this.

When you near death you’re going to look back at the time you’ve spent spamming message boards and you’re going to regret how little you’ve accomplished in life.

Imagine if you spent this much time learning or doing something real. Like playing an instrument or building something. What a waste of a human being you’ve become.

ElNono
03-07-2021, 03:25 AM

1. For images or video: "Nothing that's fakable can be used as proof as it might be fake."

He will never apply this moronic circular logic to his own images and videos. He will never actually prove it is faked or offer the number of people involved in such.

2. For websites: "It's possible that your sites are genuine and it's possible that some public-relations agency created them to help fool the public. Something that may or may not be bogus can't be used as proof."

Or

"That's a disinfo site."

He will never apply this moronic circular logic to his own appallingly inept websites. He will never address any website that solidly refutes his claims. He never offers any proof that any website is "disinfo" or "public-relations".

3. For Expert Testimony: "Only a person with a high background in photography would be able to deal with it "

For "photography" insert anything. He is a layman on everything associated with space travel so uses this evasion tactic frequently. Basically if he doesn't understand it, it is ignored and of course the person providing the information must automatically be in on the moronic hoax.

Or

"I can't say I'm one hundred percent sure he's a paid disinfo agent but his behavior fits the profile perfectly."

This enables him to completely ignore any response, which he routinely does anyway, but throws this in for effect. Needless to say, he will never offer anything to backup his ad hominem statement.

8. Just deny everything: "I've never seen it debunked. I've seen people try to obfuscate it and then consider it to have been debunked." or "I can't see what you're referring to."

He's never seen ANYTHING debunked? An utterly ludicrous statement that he uses based on his own inept layman understanding. His ignorance apart, he seeks to pigeon hole every single debunk into responses that he says are diversion, because he says so. Or, he simply denies seeing something that is completely irrefutably obvious.

or

10. Divert/Obfuscate/Re-spam: This is where he avoids the item completely and gish-gallops away with repeated spam. Almost certainly he will keep avoiding the original claim.

11. Never mind that - look over here: When this hopeless individual has exhausted his inept repertoire of responses comes his most used spam. He resorts to spamming his wall of crap and ignoring the main issue!
"Anyway, there's a ton of proof that the missions were faked and zero proof that they were real."

What a sad, sad liar this person is. They have been humiliated completely on dozens of subjects, thousands of times on Apollo, yet they spew this cut and paste hogwash almost every time.

12. Credibility Referbacks: When this hopeless individual has no answers he often resorts to just one liners concerning previous bullshit "Credibility Tests".

"You've already said some pretty lame things so your judgement is obviously flawed."

"....said the Man who tried to obfuscate the clear evidence of the Chinese Spacewalk"

13. Moronic Translations: This is the ridiculous post where he interprets his crazy viewpoint on something regardless of how many times it has already been addressed. It usually has some bearing on his equally moronic "Credibility Tests".

"Translation: The proof that the Chinese spacewalk is so clear that I'll just look silly if I try to obfuscate it so I'd better avoid addressing it."

This person has been doing all of the above across 100's of forums for (best guess) coming up to 17 years. He cuts and pastes duplicate posts, responses, key phrases and dismissal videos. He determines any one or more of the above and posts them out, then slams a huge post with repeated and debunked bullshit. There is simply no level of response that can get through to somebody who has terminal Dunning and Kruger syndrome.

:tu

Fatfreddy88
03-07-2021, 06:57 AM
That was his pretext. Why did he really close it?

You really are fucking mental. In that cunty useless brain of yours it doesn't click that you just raked up a six year old dead thread to post your wall of shitty spam. There's no pretext you fucking imbecile.

Fatfreddy88
03-07-2021, 07:04 AM
These people are kicking my pathetic arse - I don't even believe my own arguments.

Shut the fuck up you cunt.

They already know the moon missions were not faked and that 9/11 was not an inside job. Even I am not dumb enough to think they are faked - though I am a complete cunt.

When I see a thread on a forum where there are no cunts participating and there are only a bunch of clever people talking to each other, it seems that they might be having a measure of success at getting cunts like me to believe reality. When I see that, I can't resist joining in.

If I have to deal with real issues, I always look like the cunt I am.

My goal isn't to get them to admit that Apollo was a hoax because I know it wasn't. I'm just a cunt and need attention. I also know 9/11 was not an inside job. I just want it to be clear to all the viewers and lurkers that I am a complete cunt who doesn't even believe my own arguments.

Fatfreddy88
03-07-2021, 08:11 AM
This is so comical that I've got to post it here.
Betamax was addressing the anomaly of the bubble in a spacewalk.

You are just getting your fucking pathetic arse kicked -
http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/the-chinese-spacewalk-was-faked.578673/#post-1072491855

What kind of blind cunt says this below is a fucking bubble??????

1. Tell us about the object that is clearly NOT a bubble, is white jagged and rotating!

That looks NOTHING like a bubble and EVERYTHING like a flat jagged piece of rotating ice. A bubble in areas where people are breathing is almost impossible to be a singular item.

Fatfreddy88
03-07-2021, 08:22 AM
Hey FatFreddy...

Yes, you useless cunt.

Here's a thread I started back in 2009.

What kind of fucking moron posts the same identical shit 12 years later. You need a shrink you sad fuck.

It had the same info in post #1 that this thread has.

All obliterated on this blog you total cunt.

The moderator deleted all of my posts but left the thread. You can see where people quoted me but all the posts from which they quoted are gone. Look for this thread...
"We Never Went to the Moon (https://www.booktalk.org/we-never-went-to-the-moon-t6028.html)"

... on this page.
https://www.booktalk.org/politics-current-events-history-f9-500.html

It has over 15,000 views.

Good, if only they did that for every piece of total shite you posted. You're talking to the wrong person here, you cunt.

I think that thread was making hoax-believers out of a lot of viewers. That's why the moderator removed all the links to the hoax proof from the thread and blocked me from posting. What do you think?

I think you are a deluded cunt.

From that thread, not one person agreed with you and this little gem -

"The sheer magnitude of the cover-up necessary to keep something like a faked moon landing secret is beyond the capability of the US government.

Set workers, camera men, script writers, actors, set and prop makers, lighting crew, special effects people, plus all the people at mission control from Florida and Texas, most of the NASA personal, plus the president and his general staff would all have been in on the secret and need to keep quiet for decades."

This alone is unfathomable.

It's far worse than that, as like the cunt you are, you claim there is the whole of the current NASA in on it, plus supposedly anyone who has ever come into contact. Like a cunt, you dismiss all the LROC images and people and like a cunt you never address any of this.

The American government couldn't cover up Watergate, Monicagate or the shit Trump was doing to get him impeached for. You fucking moron if you think they're hooked up enough to bury this, 911 and any other shit you dream up.

Fatfreddy88
03-07-2021, 08:26 AM
He closed the thread because

You are a cunt who raked up a dead 6 year old thread.

I am obviously a cunt.

A patriotic American in denial would have slinked away a long time ago.

I'm not American you fucking imbecile.

He only cares whether he gets paid.

Prove it cunt.

Fatfreddy88
03-07-2021, 10:04 AM
As I said here,...I am a total cunt

Hey FatFreddy - I know I'm a cunt, but please show me why again. In post #101 you didn't address my moronic claim about Betamax's non blunder.

It isn't a blunder you stinking turd. It is coming diagonally at the camera. His response including where he already kicked your arse from 2017, you useless fuck of a human being -

One of the good things about believing and being able to properly define my analysis is that I don't actually forget anything. The ice particle appears bigger because it is coming diagonally towards the camera. This has always been my position.

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/the-chinese-spacewalk-was-faked.578673/#post-1072491855TRUMP SCIENCE ADVISOR DENIES APOLLO MOON LANDINGS

EVER HAPPENED | Page 20 | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics (http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/trump-science-advisor-denies-apollo-moon-landings-ever-happened.512081/page-20#post-1068174626)
"1. Multiple pieces of debris all coming from the hatch at various angles can't be bubbles.
2. The main "bubble" by the helmet is flat, white, rotating and is exiting angled towards the camera.
3. Neutral buoyancy is achieved by weights not idiotic uncited wave blowers.
4. The motion of the flag is completely impossible in water. Thanks to Descartes for the video that finally nailed this.
5. The pair of you are afraid to answer basic points and questions.

The OP seemed hung up on the space debris issue and not the hogwash you claim. Can you read? From that thread!!

"Remember, this is freefall in a vacuum, and what happens in that sort of environment is very different from what we're used to here on Earth. As I mentioned above, just because it's weird doesn't mean it's suspicious. Because the cable is weightless, the shape it takes is primarily determined by the shape it had when it was stowed. In this case, the shape of the cable is forcing it into a position "above" the bar to which it's tethered. That's why the cable looks like it's floating."

The response from the OP:-

Good explanation. I consider the cable thing properly addressed now.

SHAPE MEMORY!!!

If it's not really expanding and just getting closer to the camera, the same thing could happen with a bubble.

Finally admitting the change in size. Now we both know such a size change in a bubble is actually impossible in such a short "depth" change were it in water. It just won't do that in any circumstances. Size is related directly to pressure.

So, we know things coming towards a camera, especially a wide angled lens will grow in size. There is the very simple explanation for why the ice increases in size.

BUT, and it's a big but, we now have the "bubble" which you have insisted for numerous years as rising vertically, is now wandering off diagonally and at an angle, that even with currents affecting its rise, is beyond what one would expect from this lone "bubble"!
Once again the elephant in the room is ignored:-

Once again

That looks NOTHING like a bubble and EVERYTHING like a flat jagged piece of rotating ice. A bubble in areas where people are breathing is almost impossible to be a singular item.

Fatfreddy88
03-07-2021, 10:58 AM
That's just obfuscation.

This is a classic example of hand-waving.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-waving
(excerpts)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hand-waving (with various spellings) is a pejorative (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pejorative) label for attempting to be seen as effective – in word, reasoning, or deed – while actually doing nothing effective or substantial.[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-waving#cite_note-Dictionary.com-1) It is most often applied to debate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate) techniques that involve fallacies (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacies), misdirection and the glossing over of details.[2] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-waving#cite_note-NHD-JF-2)
Handwaving is frequently used in low-quality debate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate), including political campaigning (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_campaign) and commentary (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_criticism), issue-based advocacy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advocacy), advertising (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advertising) and public relations (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_relations), tabloid journalism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabloid_journalism), opinion pieces (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Op-ed), Internet memes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_meme), and informal discussion and writing.

He has the attitude that he debunked this anomaly...

This is a classic example of hand-waving.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-waving
(excerpts)
Hand-waving (with various spellings) is a pejorative (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pejorative) label for attempting to be seen as effective – in word, reasoning, or deed – while actually doing nothing effective or substantial.[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-waving#cite_note-Dictionary.com-1) It is most often applied to debate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate) techniques that involve fallacies (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacies), misdirection and the glossing over of details.[2] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-waving#cite_note-NHD-JF-2)
Handwaving is frequently used in low-quality debate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate), including political campaigning (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_campaign) and commentary (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_criticism), issue-based advocacy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advocacy), advertising (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advertising) and public relations (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_relations), tabloid journalism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabloid_journalism), opinion pieces (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Op-ed), Internet memes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_meme), and informal discussion and writing.

The Apollo Moon Jump Salute Refute
...with this thread.

You fucking imbecile. That thread is nothing to do with the jump salute. What a total cunt you are.

Do you agree with him?

You already asked me that you fucking imbecile.

Don't forget that I am the stupid cunt who thinks the Chinese spacewalk was in water.

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/the-chinese-spacewalk-was-faked.578673/#post-1072491153

It does. Your selective and inept observations are the problem. But lets ignore all the other object firing out of the hatch, because that is exactly what you are good out. It's a very dishonest way to debate.

All of them are going in random directions, none of them look like a bubble including your main and obviously clueless claim.

You have zero credibility, but your evasion and ridiculous observations are just the icing on the cake.

Now fully explain this.

9. Tell us about the idiotic statements you made:-
Number 1:
"The bubble hugs the astronaut`s visor and then goes straight up"

Number 2:
"A piece of debris would go straight along it's original trajectory."

Watch the video:

Here is a further credibility test.

Only 3 seconds before the idiotic "fluttering" video which is being moved by his hand ridiculously fast in water, we see the flag being PUSHED edge first. In water, it is absolutely absurd to suggest that is possible in a viscous medium with drag!

https://s4.gifyu.com/images/pushing-flag.gif

​

Dust free sand strawman - debunked (http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=438617&page=20&p=1065825873#post1065825873)

So, I just put together another gif. It shows the following:-

The path is diagonal not vertical.
The object is small to begin with.
It gains at least 400% in under 2 metres(nearer 2 feet! but being generous).

Image 1 circling the ice particle as it becomes visible.
https://i.ibb.co/JdsRyHT/My-Movie-frame-000010.png

Image 2 circling the ice particle as it disappears - last frame visible.
https://i.ibb.co/ZJpP5h9/My-Movie-frame-00035.png

Image 3 showing the two together CLEARLY showing the discrepancy denied by Scott/Cosmored!
https://i.ibb.co/rtpFmpM/difference.png

Now the animation showing the path:
https://s4.gifyu.com/images/Ice-path.gif

1. Tell us about the object that is clearly NOT a bubble, is white jagged and rotating!

2. Tell us about this object that goes DIAGONALLY and gains 4 times in size in under a couple of feet!

TRUMP SCIENCE ADVISOR DENIES APOLLO MOON LANDINGS EVER HAPPENED | Page 20 | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics (http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/trump-science-advisor-denies-apollo-moon-landings-ever-happened.512081/page-20#post-1068174626)
"1. Multiple pieces of debris all coming from the hatch at various angles can't be bubbles.
2. The main "bubble" by the helmet is flat, white, rotating and is exiting angled towards the camera.
3. Neutral buoyancy is achieved by weights not idiotic uncited wave blowers.
4. The motion of the flag is completely impossible in water.
5. The pair of you are afraid to answer basic points and questions.So, I just put together another gif. It shows the following:-

The path is diagonal not vertical.
The object is small to begin with.
It gains at least 400% in under 2 metres(nearer 2 feet! but being generous).

Image 1 circling the ice particle as it becomes visible.
https://i.ibb.co/JdsRyHT/My-Movie-frame-000010.png

Image 2 circling the ice particle as it disappears - last frame visible.
https://i.ibb.co/ZJpP5h9/My-Movie-frame-00035.png

Image 3 showing the two together CLEARLY showing the discrepancy denied by Scott/Cosmored!
https://i.ibb.co/rtpFmpM/difference.png

Now the animation showing the path:
https://s4.gifyu.com/images/Ice-path.gif

2. Tell us about this object that goes DIAGONALLY and gains 4 times in size in under a couple of feet!

Fatfreddy88
03-07-2021, 11:01 AM
Anyone who takes the time to read post #98 can see that I am a stupid cunt

Betamax kicked my stupid ignorant arse and I look like a real horse's a-s when I ignore this.

Tell us about the object that is clearly NOT a bubble, is white jagged and rotating!

BacktoBasics
03-07-2021, 11:44 AM
These people are shills* who don't even believe their own arguments. They already know the moon missions were faked and that 9/11 was an inside job. When I see a thread on a forum where there are no truthers participating and there are only a bunch of shills talking to each other, it seems that they might be having a measure of success at getting people to believe lies. When I see that, I can't resist joining in. If they have to deal with real issues, they look like horses' a---s when they try to obfuscate them. My goal isn't to get them to admit that Apollo was a hoax and 9/11 was an inside job. I just want it to be clear to all the viewers and lurkers that these posters a bunch of shills who don't even believe their own arguments.

The US government is causing a lot of trouble in the world.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145531

The reason they can get away with it is that most Americans think that the US military is defending freedom and democracy in the world; at least that was the case the last time I was in the US – 1995. I used to have trouble convincing my fellow Americans I knew that we were the bad guys in these wars of ours; they just thought I was nuts or even threatened me. I figure that seeing the proof that Apollo was faked will make them more open to the idea that the government is lying to us about why our military has to go to other countries and fight in wars.

One tactic that shills use is to bury the most important info with voluminous posting with a few pages of inane discussion in order to at least reduce the number of people who see it. The way to thwart that tactic is to put all the important info in post #1 when starting a new thread.

I enjoy looking at people's research to find out what's really happening in the world so it's also a hobby to me. There are people who spend hours watching drivel on TV. There are worse things I could be doing.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286522

Just so we’re clear you’re content to argue with people you think are shills?

You’re going to waste all this time fighting people who you think get paid to lie online?

So in your mind fighting people that have only the goal of posting misinformation is a good use of your free time.

How does that way of thinking make you look more intelligent than them? You’re wasting your life fighting people that you can never change.

You need a real hobby. I’ve never seen someone waste as much of their life as we’re seeing you waste. It’s pathetic. You need to take a step back and reevaluate your life and what you doing spending all this time here and on other forums. You should probably also discuss this with a therapist. Perhaps it’s an addiction? Why would you hang out spamming a place where everyone hates you. Literally no one here wants you here.

You have a serious problem that needs to be addressed.

BacktoBasics
03-07-2021, 11:50 AM
Hey FatFreddy...

Here's another thread I started at BookTalk.
https://www.booktalk.org/american-imperialism-t6167.html

Post #1 looked like post #1 of this thread.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145531

The moderator deleted all of my posts on that thread. In fact, he did the same thing to all of my threads. What do you think of the moderator's actions?
What do you think of your own actions. You’re showing a real compulsive disorder by constantly seeking out places to spam. How can you wake up every day and justify putting your time into this.

Are you disabled? Incapable of leaving the house? Agoraphobic?

What would compel someone to do what you’re doing?

Do you have a job? I’m guessing single with no kids. No spouse would tolerate the amount of time you’re putting into something with zero return.

Fatfreddy88
03-07-2021, 12:34 PM
I bullshitted about all of that in post #16. I found out about all the devastation the US is causing in the world while living abroad and I found that it was pretty hard to explain that to the Americans I knew because they all thought I was a stupid cunt. When I returned to the US for a few years in the late eighties I had no friends and nobody liked me. Most Americans seemed to need a good shaking up, but I need a full fucking lobotomy. I figured that showing them my spammed shit about Apollo was a good way to show how much of a cunt I am.

I live in Madrid. I teach English as a Second Language. I enjoy my job so I don't even want to retire. Everyone knows I am a cunt.

Yeah. I'm lucky I have no friends or family because everyone thinks I am a cunt. I don't want the responsibility of raising kids because they would be smarter than me at 5 years old. I was an English teacher in Mexico City in the Eighties and even then they all thought I was a sad lonely cunt. I almost married someone when I was there but she had a tendency to be difficult. Here she is, the love of my life -

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/fycVbBH29GI/0.jpg

She exaggerated problems because she couldn't stand being with me because I am such a cunt. A small problem was a big problem. Life is too short to spend thirty percent of your time dealing with that kind of stuff. I prefer to spam the shit out of the internet showing as many people as possible that I am the biggest lying shit bag on the internet. I think a lot of people have realised that I am such a sad lonely cunt who is as thick as pigshit. That's all I ever wanted. Oh, and to get a fucking life.

https://i.ibb.co/s6TQZJM/cosmored.png

BacktoBasics
03-07-2021, 03:45 PM
I explained all of that in post #16.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289522&p=10446974&viewfull=1#post10446974

I found out about all the devastation the US is causing in the world while living abroad and I found that it was pretty hard to explain that to the Americans I knew and worked with when I returned to the US for a few years in the late eighties. Most Americans seemed to need a good shaking up so I figured that showing them the proof that Apollo was a hoax was a good way to do it.

I live in Madrid. I teach English as a Second Language. I enjoy my job so I don't even want to retire.

Yeah. I'm lucky. I don't want the responsibility of raising kids. It's not for everybody.

I was an English teacher in Mexico City in the Eighties. I almost married someone when I was there but she had a tendency to be difficult. She exaggerated problems because she seemed to like living a soap opera. A small problem was a big problem. Life is too short to spend thirty percent of your time dealing with that kind of stuff.

I think a lot of people have become believers in the Apollo hoax because of the threads I've started so that's the return. That's all I ever wanted.

You're either a shill yourself, or you've been moved by their tactic of trying to create the illusion of wide support on the internet for that idea. Those shills don't speak for all of the viewers.

FatFreddy has said enough lame things in these first few pages that I think he's been neutralized. I probably won't do too much more posting here. I'll wait and see what happens.

edit
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guy has the same idea that I have. Watch the first two and a half minutes of part 1.

Moon Hoax; "Apollo; Hoax Of The 20th Century" Part 1 of 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rygsZDi1TM

Moon Hoax; "Apollo; Hoax Of The 20th Century" Part 2 of 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv07dUq8GjA

You stated this.

I figure that they'll wake up to the fact that the US government is capable of telling big lies if they see the clear proof that Apollo was faked

So no. No one has been awakened.

You say you’ve changed peoples minds.

Name names. Who here is now a believer?

I’ve taken no stance here but now I’m a shill?

Some people aren’t happy unless they’re miserable or being mistreated so they can play the victim. That seems like you. No life partner, no kids, no one loves you and everyone here hates you. Your hobby is misery and spreading fringe propaganda. That is your legacy.

Pretty embarrassing if you ask me. You’re probably still south of 60. I hope. There’s probably still time to have a real life. Do something you can be proud of instead of seeking out confrontation.

Think about it this way. When you die no one here will reflect on your existence here. No one on any forum will give a shit about all this time you’ve put into posting. In fact most people you’ve encountered online will be happy once you fall off the face of the earth.

That should tell you something about what you’ve accomplished over the last few years. Anyone with any shred of intelligence would see there’s no value in what you’re doing and make a lifestyle change.

At some point you’re going to regret having spent so much time making enemies and wasting your time.

Fatfreddy88
03-08-2021, 03:31 AM
I think you're part of the team of shills that's out to get me.

LMFAO at this fucking lunatic.

There is simply no amount of reasoning or logic that will convince you about a single solitary thing. Now you want to elevate your stature to some fucker who is so important he requires a fucking "team" to handle him. I could point out how simple it would be for the ebil gubment to send someone over to take you out, Hollywood style, or to lean on you the way you claim for absolutely anyone who contradicts you - but as I said, logic doesn't get through. The "shill" team leader obviously must also think you're a cunt and wants to torment you.

The people from Latin America whom I know here who have been affected by US intervention in their countries like what I'm doing.

Do they, that's comforting for you. They still think you are a cunt though.

As far as I can tell and I may have missed some -

You think cars can do 200mpg on petrol/gas.
You think the ISS may be faked.
You think the Mars missions were faked.
You think China faked their spacewalk.
You think US foreign policy is dominated by nefarious doings.
You think the Holocaust was exaggerated or faked.
You think the Apollo Moon landings were faked.
You think 911 was orchestrated by the US government.
You think Vaccines cause Autism and are dangerous.
You think Covid 19 is faked.
You think JFK was killed by someone else.
You think Paul McCartney died and was replaced.
You think Chemtrails are real.

That's the main ones, but I'm fairly sure you have a whole barrage of other bullshit claims that you don't post about. I mean seriously, get a fucking life you paranoid nutter. It's bad enough believing this monumental garbage, but you actively post it on dozens of message boards and defend every single point at all costs to the limit of anyone's patience. Then you label every single person who spends time trying to fucking educate you as "paid sophists" or "shills".

You are mentally ill and need to see a shrink. Oh, and you're also a cunt.

Blake
03-08-2021, 03:53 AM
Seriously, if this is a troll job with one dude arguing with himself, it's pretty impressive.

If it's not it's crazy.

Fatfreddy88
03-08-2021, 06:31 AM
Seriously, if this is a troll job with one dude arguing with himself, it's pretty impressive.

If it's not it's crazy.

Blakey-fuck pops in for about the 50th time to tell it how it is. Walk away dipshit, show me how it's done.

Blake
03-08-2021, 11:06 AM
Blakey-fuck pops in for about the 50th time to tell it how it is. Walk away dipshit, show me how it's done.

I'm popping in for an lol, not a 20 paragraph breakdown about what someone else does on the internets.

You're an idiot

Fatfreddy88
03-08-2021, 11:19 AM
I'm popping in for an lol, not a 20 paragraph breakdown about what someone else does on the internets.

You're an idiot

Lots of popping Blakey-fuck, can you not just watch, do you have to post? Is it an affliction? Walk away, show me how to do it.

Fatfreddy88
03-08-2021, 11:31 AM
Please link to where I said that.

Is COVID-19 handmade? | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics (http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/is-covid-19-handmade.571125/#post-1072442427)

To be honest, it's difficult to tell what bullshit you believe about it, but those videos suggest it is all some major fabrication and easily treatable, results are doctored and some weirdo fuck conspiracy shit is going on.

Pretty much right up your imbecile avenue.

Showing stuff out of context amounts to slander.

No dickhead, it amounts to libel when written - English teacher??? But libel only has relevance when the person is not anonymous and it is deliberate defamation of character. In your case - you're a cunt anyway so that would be a bit hard to do. Besides, my comment is completely accurate

Blake
03-08-2021, 12:39 PM
Lots of popping Blakey-fuck, can you not just watch, do you have to post? Is it an affliction? Walk away, show me how to do it.

This is how to do it:

Lol fatfreddy is a loser.

That's all you have to do.

Fatfreddy88
03-08-2021, 01:33 PM
This is how to do it:

Lol fatfreddy is a loser.

That's all you have to do.

Blakey-fuck. All this gobbing off about what I'm doing whilst you are doing the same thing doesn't quite work for me. Now you keep dipping in like a fuckwit loser, to tell me how much of a loser I am. Well thanks. I think you may be confusing me with someone who really could give a squadron of flying fucks what you have to say. Thanks for bumping the thread.

Walk away show me how it's done. :lmao

Blake
03-08-2021, 01:34 PM
Watch this:

Lol fatfreddy

Fatfreddy88
03-08-2021, 03:02 PM
Watch this:

Lol fatfreddy

Blakey-fuck - you're getting sucked in. All this gobbing off about what I'm doing whilst you are doing the same thing doesn't quite work for me. Now you keep dipping in like a fuckwit loser, to tell me how much of a loser I am. Well thanks. I think you may be confusing me with someone who really could give a squadron of flying fucks what you have to say. Thanks for bumping the thread.

Walk away show me how it's done.

BacktoBasics
03-08-2021, 04:03 PM
Please link to where I said that.

Showing stuff out of context amounts to slander.
http://www.sciforums.com/threads/make-your-full-size-car-get-200-mpg.155461/

You’re a fringe lunatic that comes across as a terrorist. I reported you to the CIA, FBI and Homeland. With any luck you’ll land on the no fly list just like we landed on the moon.

Fatfreddy88
03-08-2021, 05:51 PM
I am a cunt.

The people saying those things are doctors and scientists.

If 10 million people say A and 10 say B you will go with B regardless. You are an ignorant cunt who has blinkered input.

I'm not a medical professional so I can't be sure of anything but I'm not going to just rule out what they say.

You cunt, you rule out what the vast majority say in every case and take in a few fringe loonies! You aren't a professional anything. Oh beg your pardon, professional cunt.

This guy's pretty interesting. He's a retired doctor.

Fringe crank, tons of whacky books raking in the money from the gullible.

What kind of lunatic thinks this is a fucking bubble - I do not believe you think this. You are just too fucking scared to admit you fucked up!

And this - what kind of cunt denies the little arc of dust between his boots. You are shit scared to even reply.

Here comes evasion, bullshit or spam.

Blake
03-08-2021, 10:53 PM
Blakey-fuck - you're getting sucked in. All this gobbing off about what I'm doing whilst you are doing the same thing doesn't quite work for me. Now you keep dipping in like a fuckwit loser, to tell me how much of a loser I am. Well thanks. I think you may be confusing me with someone who really could give a squadron of flying fucks what you have to say. Thanks for bumping the thread.

Watch this:

Lol fatfreddy

Fatfreddy88
03-09-2021, 02:52 AM
Watch this:

Lol fatfreddy

Blakey-fuck - you're REALLY getting sucked in. All this gobbing off about what I'm doing whilst you are doing the same thing doesn't quite work for me. Now you keep dipping in like a fuckwit loser, to tell me how much of a loser I am. Well thanks. I think you may be confusing me with someone who really could give a squadron of flying fucks what you have to say. Thanks for bumping the thread.

Fatfreddy88
03-09-2021, 03:02 AM
The press is controlled so if we read that the majority says something, it isn't necessarily the truth.

We're not talking about the press you complete cunt.

Anyway, the majority isn't always right. You already know this. You're behaving like a desperate shill.

We're not talking about majority and minority here, it's virtually everyone and a few outsiders. You're behaving like a cunt as usual.

Just so the viewers know what he's referring to.

The fucking viewers don't give a shit you moron. But for you, your insanity forces you to spam your claim.

Yes. I think that's a bubble.

What kind of lunatic thinks this is a fucking bubble - I do not believe you think this. You are just too fucking scared to admit you fucked up!

If you maintain that it isn't a bubble, you're either a shill, or a jerk.

You complete cunt. Nobody looking at this sees a bubble unless they are blind. It's a piece of ice, probably instantly frozen condensation on his suit or inside the hatch wall.

He's referring to this.

No you lying shitbag. I am not referring to anything you spam! I am referring to this animation showing a parabolic arc of dust moving between his boots. If you claim you can't see it, you are lying.

You are shit scared to even reply.

Here comes evasion, bullshit or spam - again.

Blake
03-09-2021, 04:36 PM
Blakey-fuck - you're REALLY getting sucked in. All this gobbing off about what I'm doing whilst you are doing the same thing doesn't quite work for me. Now you keep dipping in like a fuckwit loser, to tell me how much of a loser I am. Well thanks. I think you may be confusing me with someone who really could give a squadron of flying fucks what you have to say. Thanks for bumping the thread.

Watch this:

Lol fatfreddy

Fatfreddy88
03-09-2021, 06:25 PM
Watch this:

Lol fatfreddy

I've said it like 6 or 7 times. All you do is talk about this guy and follow him around the internets. Weird.

https://i.ibb.co/VNypqRG/bellend.jpg

What an arsehole. Walk away show me how it's done.

johnsmith
03-09-2021, 07:55 PM
I didn’t get past the first page, but folks on this site that post all day every day probably don’t have room to call someone else sad.

Blake
03-10-2021, 01:42 AM

Right, It's very clear how much you don't care about what I say.

Now watch this:

Lol fatfreddy

Fatfreddy88
03-10-2021, 02:48 AM
I didn’t get past the first page, but folks on this site that post all day every day probably don’t have room to call someone else sad.

Thanks for stopping by. Y'all have a good day now.

Fatfreddy88
03-10-2021, 02:51 AM
Right, It's very clear how much you don't care about what I say.

Blakey-fuck, surely you aren't a dunce? Caring what you say and pointing out how you're being an arsehole are different things - you do know this don't you? Shall I explain for you?

Watch this:

Lol fatfreddy

Chucho
03-11-2021, 11:47 AM
Fat Cosmo thinking he has the upper hand on anyone :rollin

Fatfreddy88
03-23-2021, 09:08 AM
The next person to post is a thick fuck.

Sam da Sham
03-23-2021, 05:39 PM
I just got this message over at Political forum.

You
have been awarded a trophy:
Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff (http://politicalforum.com/index.php?members/scott.6450/trophies) Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff

Your content has been liked 250 times.

That was very flattering. You can read it on the left side of this post (I'm Scott on that forum).
http://politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/the-other-september-11-the-cia-strikes-again.561419/#post-1071110466

The shills are at work here.

Congrats, Cosmo. There are many of us out there who appreciate your efforts.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f329b872a7ddef1cc406675a501b4b38/tumblr_nnhq8bAqfE1r70t2xo1_r1_1280.jpg

Fatfreddy88
03-23-2021, 07:00 PM

https://img.youtube.com/vi/0doSWS0Fj24/0.jpg

That was very flattering. I am the biggest cunt on the internet and it's nice to get recognition

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31jzkFb7HVL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I think most viewers can see what's going on. I am a cunt who gets other cunts to like my cunt posts

Gotta laugh at this cunt thinking he needs a team to look after him. Easier to just to send the goons round right? Funny how nobody has tried that, I mean cunty old you must have started a thousand threads in your time? Best way to shut you up. No?

Fatfreddy88
03-24-2021, 03:00 AM
Look how many likes this guy has received, 6,162 as of now. Look at what he says in his posts. What do you think of this guy FatFreddy?

He's a moron admired by morons. Is he your hero cunty?

https://img.youtube.com/vi/0doSWS0Fj24/0.jpg

You are reviled everywhere you go, nobody likes you except morons.

That was very flattering. I am the biggest cunt on the internet and it's nice to get recognition

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31jzkFb7HVL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I think most viewers can see what's going on. I am a cunt who gets other cunts to like my cunt posts

Gotta laugh at this cunt thinking he needs a team to look after him. Easier to just to send the goons round right? Funny how nobody has tried that, I mean cunty old you must have started a thousand threads in your time? Best way to shut you up. No?

Blake
03-25-2021, 07:29 AM
https://i0.wp.com/universeofmemory.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Benefits-Of-Talking-To-Yourself.jpg?fit=800%2C600&ssl=1

Millennial_Messiah
03-25-2021, 11:08 AM
Imagine how nice these forums would be if there were no shills working them. If they don't succeed in obfuscating something, they stay and try to muddy the waters and cause as much disruption as possible. On most threads where conspiracy theories are discussed, the posts are about eighty five percent BS. That's why it's important to put all the important info on the first page.

https://www.giraffeboards.com/showthread.php?t=31034

The above thread is full of trash posts. The moderator banned me and sabotaged the name of the thread but they didn't prevent the viewers from seeing the info.
Ha-ha

Millennial_Messiah
03-25-2021, 11:08 AM
+1

Fatfreddy88
03-25-2021, 11:32 AM
Hey FatFreddy...I am a cunt

I know all the viewers and lurkers, who are the silent majority, agree with you - because I am a dirty spamming cunt.

That is correct

Imagine how nice these forums would be if there were no cunts like me on them. On most threads where conspiracy theories are discussed, cunts like me get totally owned. My posts are 100% bullshit. I am the biggest cunt online.

http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com/

The above blog is an example of my total shit being taken to pieces. The moderator banned me at giraffeboards (what the fuck was I even doing there) and called me rude words - I cried because I was so upset.

https://i.ibb.co/VDw1FnJ/wotanarse.jpg" alt="wotanarse

LMFAO at this complete cunt.

p.s. Blakey-fuck you bellend, couldn't stay away could you dipshit.

Blake
03-25-2021, 11:35 AM
Fatcosmo

Sam da Sham
03-25-2021, 01:59 PM
https://quotefancy.com/media/wallpaper/800x450/1967163-H-L-Mencken-Quote-For-the-habitual-truth-teller-and-truth-seeker.jpg

Fatfreddy88
03-27-2021, 05:12 AM
Cosmoron is my hero, I love him very much. I hope he is as gay as me.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/53227046.jpg

Millennial_Messiah
03-27-2021, 12:53 PM
+1

Blake
03-27-2021, 02:03 PM

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/53227046.jpg

Show us how "shut the fuck up" is done

ohmwrecker
03-29-2021, 10:19 PM
So... this seems super interesting. I mean, boring.

Fatfreddy88
03-31-2021, 04:14 AM

You first Blakey-fuck. You're the arsewipe who keeps commenting on other people not doing it. Meanwhile you're up to about 20 posts in this thread showing how you can shut the fuck up.

Millennial_Messiah
03-31-2021, 06:05 PM
+1

Blake
03-31-2021, 06:57 PM
You first Blakey-fuck. You're the arsewipe who keeps commenting on other people not doing it. Meanwhile you're up to about 20 posts in this thread showing how you can shut the fuck up.

No, I just called you sad. You're the one crying about cosmo..... Who again if it isn't you just makes your decade of following him around really miserably pathetic too.

koriwhat
04-01-2021, 06:27 PM
Lmao Everyone wants to shit on Cosmo by dedicating threads to him. Thought yall wanted him to stop posting while promoting dedicated threads to him at the same time. How ironic but most of yall are retards and this is just par for the course.

Spurtacular
04-01-2021, 07:06 PM

Sounds like a job for your bull.

Millennial_Messiah
04-01-2021, 07:50 PM
-c-c-c-combo breaker

Blake
04-01-2021, 09:17 PM
Sounds like a job for your bull.

It's only 915pm cst. You're punching into your cuck fantasy work early.

Spurtacular
04-03-2021, 05:25 PM
You're the one crying about cosmo.

Not that you have cards as a cuckold; but if you did, you wouldn't have this one.
Your fellow beta cry about Cosmored all the fucking time; you don't call them out.

Spurtacular
04-03-2021, 05:27 PM
It's only 915pm cst. You're punching into your cuck fantasy work early.

You don't have this card either.
You're a real life cuckold.
It's incumbent on posters to remind you.

Blake
04-03-2021, 05:27 PM
Not that you have cards as a cuckold; but if you did, you wouldn't have this one.
Your fellow beta cry about Cosmored all the fucking time; you don't call them out.

Lol "all the time".

Who exactly are you referring to, derp?

Spurtacular
04-03-2021, 05:34 PM
Lol "all the time".

Don't do troglodyte derp impressions, you little cuckold bitch wannabe.

Tell me who all is spam bombing him every time he even posts.

Blake
04-03-2021, 05:39 PM
Don't do troglodyte derp impressions, you little cuckold bitch wannabe.

Tell me who all is spam bombing him every time he even posts.

Derp folds on cue.

Lol "all the time".

Now bleed some more about it

Spurtacular
04-03-2021, 05:43 PM
Derp folds on cue.

Lol "all the time".

Now bleed some more about it

I didn't fold shit. Answer the question, you little cucky chump wannabe.

Who all is spam bombing Cosmored every time he even posts?

Blake
04-03-2021, 05:51 PM
Lol "all the time".

I didn't fold shit. Answer the question, you little cucky chump wannabe.

You folded right here. Seriously, you're retarded, derp. That's all there is to it.

Who all is spam bombing Cosmored every time he even posts?

Fat Freddy which I think is just cosmo talking to himself

Spurtacular
04-03-2021, 05:55 PM
You folded right here. Seriously, you're retarded, derp. That's all there is to it.

I answered with a question to show you're sperm shielding like the cuckold bitch you are.

Who all is spam bombing (IE crying) whenever Cosmored even posts?

Blake
04-03-2021, 05:57 PM
I answered with a question

Of course you did. You're retarded. It's why everyone calls you derp, derp.

Spurtacular
04-03-2021, 05:57 PM
Fat Freddy which I think is just cosmo talking to himself

You're even trying stupid little easy outs like your derpian mentor.

Who all is spam bombing the cosmored posts?

Spurtacular
04-03-2021, 05:58 PM
Of course you did. You're retarded. It's why everyone calls you derp, derp.

Don't have time to go in circles with you, board cuckold.

Baseline Bitch, ElComrade, Slob are a few names that come to mind.

You're not calling them out. So again, you don't have that card.

Not that cuckolds like you ever have cards.

Blake
04-07-2021, 05:36 PM
Don't have time to go in circles..

Fatfreddy88
04-07-2021, 05:46 PM
Hey FatFreddy...I am one of the dumbest cunts on the internet. I am so fucking stupid I actually think the unmanned Mars missions are being faked.

Shut up you fucking useless waste of space. Go get some education you thick fuck.

Millennial_Messiah
04-07-2021, 05:53 PM
pity post

Millennial_Messiah
04-07-2021, 06:12 PM

Blake
04-07-2021, 09:55 PM
Hey FatFreddy...

What do you think of the theory that the unmanned Mars missions are being faked?
http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/nasa-is-faking-the-mars-missions.585399/

Shut up you fucking useless waste of space. Go get some education you thick fuck.

https://suzettechan.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/spidermanpointing.jpg

ElNono
04-08-2021, 03:23 AM

Or

"That's a disinfo site."

Or

or

Fatfreddy88
04-08-2021, 06:43 AM
I'm such A cunt. I should join a cunt team.

You sad cut and paste piece of shit.

Fatfreddy88
04-08-2021, 11:07 AM
Hey FatFreddy...I am so fucking stupid, I didn't even notice your reply to me. I am one of the dumbest cunts on the internet. I am so fucking stupid I actually think the unmanned Mars missions are being faked.

Do you have an opinion on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR6ZFNJ7gHA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR6ZFNJ7gHA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR6ZFNJ7gHA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR6ZFNJ7gHA)

Chucho
04-08-2021, 01:01 PM
Lmao Everyone wants to shit on Cosmo by dedicating threads to him. Thought yall wanted him to stop posting while promoting dedicated threads to him at the same time. How ironic but most of yall are retards and this is just par for the course.

Do you not realize the irony of you making this statement, Mr. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK BUT CAN NEVER STOP RESPONDING TO YOU, SO I REALLY DO CARE"?

Chucho
04-08-2021, 01:03 PM
Also, when it comes down to a fight between Cosmo and Fat Freddy, it will depend on if their whole is left or right handed. Whichever personality controls the dominant hand will win that fight. Or, whichever hand their whole jerks off with most. The "Andy" hand, if you will.

Fatfreddy88
04-08-2021, 01:36 PM
Or, whichever hand their whole jerks off with most. The "Andy" hand, if you will.

Well Chucho, you're the expert wanker around here so I can't help you here. I do know this - if any of you imbeciles still think I am cosmoron then you are even more stupid than you appear.

Chucho
04-08-2021, 01:51 PM
Well Chucho, you're the expert wanker around here so I can't help you here. I do know this - if any of you imbeciles still think I am cosmoron then you are even more stupid than you appear.

If you're NOT cosmo, than you're sadder than you project.

koriwhat
04-08-2021, 03:31 PM
Do you not realize the irony of you making this statement, Mr. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK BUT CAN NEVER STOP RESPONDING TO YOU, SO I REALLY DO CARE"?

The irony here is retards like yourself shitting on Cosmo just to turn around and dedicate threads and countless hours discussing all things Cosmo. Do you understand yet retard? :lol

Chucho
04-08-2021, 04:37 PM
The irony here is retards like yourself shitting on Cosmo just to turn around and dedicate threads and countless hours discussing all things Cosmo. Do you understand yet retard? :lol

Yeah, you bong-resin-brained tool, I don't shit on Cosmo. I've been shitting on Fat Freddy. You're stupid, Joey.

koriwhat
04-08-2021, 06:49 PM
Yeah, you bong-resin-brained tool, I don't shit on Cosmo. I've been shitting on Fat Freddy. You're stupid, Joey.

You're a dummy Chucho no matter how much you pretend otherwise bro. As well, fuck a bong and resin is for cheap fucks like yourself. :tu

Fatfreddy88
04-08-2021, 07:31 PM
You responded but you didn't answer the question.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/db8598c1338fc96577282ffcd1f0724f/tenor.gif?itemid=4770313

Do you think the unmanned Mars missions are being faked on Earth, or do you think they're real?

You really are not pretending here. You really cannot read between the lines, even when the lines are thicker than you are! I mean seriously how fucking dumb does somebody have to be to actually quote my clear position then ask me to clarify it. You stupid, stupid cunt.

Please give a clear unambiguous answer.

Hey FatFreddy...I am one of the dumbest cunts on the internet. I am so fucking stupid I actually think the unmanned Mars missions are being faked.

ElNono
04-09-2021, 02:51 AM

Or

"That's a disinfo site."

Or

or

ElNono
04-09-2021, 05:44 AM

Or

"That's a disinfo site."

Or

or

ElNono

Or

"That's a disinfo site."

Or

or

ElNono

Or

"That's a disinfo site."

Or

or

Fatfreddy88
04-09-2021, 09:49 AM
State your opinion on this directly to make it very clear - because even though you called me a stupid cunt for believing this I am still too fucking stupid to understand it .

https://media1.tenor.com/images/db8598c1338fc96577282ffcd1f0724f/tenor.gif?itemid=4770313

It seems like you're to embarrassed so say that the Mars missions are real because you can see that they're fake.

You stupid, stupid cunt. You really are, after all this time, just a thick fuck with no understanding. You teach English, so you say, but too fucking stupid to understand it.

There is no evidence that the Mars missions are being faked - I am just a dumb fuck who believes bullshit. I am a mental fuckwit who thinks everyone is a shill. It never occurs to me that I am the dumbest motherfucker who ever lived and they are trying to help me.

Cunts have to go against the official version no matter how clear it is that the official version is right, because they are brainless wankers with no logic or reasoning. I always sidestep addressing the really clear issues. I am the saddest fuck on the internet

Come on you shill.

You talking to me shitferbrains? You think your pathetic cunty posts need official responses?

Address the issue. If you think the missions are real, tell us why.

Oooh look, the cunt is trying to a) drag the thread into his lunatic bullshit b) shifting the burden of proof.

Fatfreddy88
04-09-2021, 04:34 PM
Translation: The proof that the Mars missions were faked* is non existent. I am the biggest cunt on the internet so I'll just end up looking like even more of a cunt as always. I'd better put my idiotic bullshit in.

You stupid, stupid cunt. There is no need for your wanky, failed and idiotic nonsense translation. I've already told you what I think, you fucking moron. There's nothing to sidestep, imbecile.

Oooh look, the cunt is trying to a) drag the thread into his lunatic bullshit b) shifting the burden of proof.

Fatfreddy88
04-10-2021, 04:28 AM
I'm a champion cunt here. I'm sure every debating team would kick the shit out of me and dump me in the alley for being such a useless cunt.

Blake
04-10-2021, 11:06 AM
https://suzettechan.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/spidermanpointing.jpg

Fatfreddy88
04-10-2021, 11:35 AM
https://i.ibb.co/8rWBSDQ/Blake-the-wanker.jpg

I do know this - if any of you imbeciles still think I am cosmoron then you are even more stupid than you appear.

Blake
04-10-2021, 01:12 PM
I do know this - if any of you imbeciles still think I am cosmoron then you are even more stupid than you appear.

Then you're sad and pathetic. Take your pick, I don't really care. Just here to lol

Fatfreddy88
04-10-2021, 06:09 PM
Then you're sad and pathetic. Take your pick, I don't really care. Just here to lol

Yes, 30 odd times. Blake fuck is showing how not to be sad by doing exactly the same shit he is complaining about. Dickhead.

Fatfreddy88
04-10-2021, 06:16 PM
Hey FatFreddy...I am a useless piece of human garbage. I have no life, I am stuck like a turd on a record player.

Cretin.

What do you think of the censorship that's happening now over at Political Forum

Lmfao you hopeless cunt. It isn't censorship your spam is being deleted because you are a mentally ill shitferbrains dumping off topic crap everywhere. He should delete every post you ever made.

The whole internet should delete you, you knuckle dragging oxygen thief.

Fatfreddy88
04-11-2021, 09:02 AM
I am a cunt. I can't accept that I am a thick fuck who only believes horseshit. If anyone takes the time to educate me, I am too fucking stupid to understand. I always believe the fucking knuckle dragging horseshit and never believe the most obvious explanations. There is no hope for me - I am a spamming cunt with no education.

Fatfreddy88
04-11-2021, 02:53 PM

Fatfreddy88
04-11-2021, 07:32 PM
Hey I'm a cunt. I founds me YouTube videos and it proves it, because I is a tinfoil hat wanker

Asswipe.

Fatfreddy88
04-11-2021, 08:51 PM
I'm such a cunt. I should join a cunt team.

Fatfreddy88
04-13-2021, 05:57 PM
Hey FatFreddy...

STFU you cunt.

Betamax is doctoring the picture of the alleged lemming* to make it look like a rock.

You stupid cunt, he's showing that without the little hole, the pareidolia is no longer obvious. You have no brain do you, fuckwit.

I think he looks like a horse's a-s. What do you think.

I think you are the saddest cunt on the internet. I just looked at that thread and actually laughed at his response. Perfect.

ElNono
04-14-2021, 04:00 AM

Or

"That's a disinfo site."

Or

or

Millennial_Messiah
04-14-2021, 09:32 AM

koriwhat
04-14-2021, 01:42 PM
Yall still bitching and moaning over a thread dedicated to a dude yall don't want to hear from but instead bait into this thread so yall can bitch and moan some more? LMAO Yall fucks are pathetic! Keep on keepin' on Cosmo!

Sam da Sham
04-14-2021, 01:59 PM
There really are squirrels on Mars

https://thayermemoriallibrary.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Squirrel-on-Mars-1024x742.jpeg

koriwhat
04-14-2021, 02:03 PM
^ I fucking knew it!

Sam da Sham
04-14-2021, 04:25 PM
Dr. Christopher Busby has been talking about radiation's effects for most of his life. If you do a search for him you will find many videos on radiation.

Here are just a few:

https://youtu.be/SBvwGrkOvyg

https://youtu.be/VoFL2z6r2IQ

Fatfreddy88
04-14-2021, 04:42 PM
Hey Fat Freddy...I am constantly proving how much of a thick cunt I am

Betamax is refusing to address an issue I raised in this thread.

You stupid cunt. You absolute hopeless turd of a person.

On that forum, you've created three duplicate wall of spam shithead threads - spamming the same claim. All answered with this:
Debunking The Apollo Moon Hoax: Whistleblowers, governments and lies. (debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com) (http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com/2011/07/whistleblowers-governments-and-lies.html)

He refuses to address the issue of depleted uranium.

He responded to you in January and gave you idiot-proof instructions on how to find it. You hopeless cunt.

That's the classic behaviour of a paid shill.

This issue is so clear that any shill that tries to obfuscate it will just end up looking like a horse's a-s so the only thing a shill can do is avoid discussing it.

You useless cunt. You are the worst fucking conspiracy turd I've ever seen. Took me literally 30 seconds to find it!

This expert explains the current situation | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics (http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/this-expert-explains-the-current-situation.583453/#post-1072360788)

Let's hear your view on it.

Fuck off you moron - we don't do your spammed shit in this thread. You are incapable of reasoned debate, you had an example of it from January and here you are like the cunt you are, repeating this same gigantic piece of dogshit.

ElNono
04-14-2021, 10:16 PM

Or

"That's a disinfo site."

Or

or

Sam da Sham
04-15-2021, 12:26 AM
Dr. Helen Caldicott is another person who has dedicated her life to exposing the lies of the nuclear industry.

https://womenyoushouldknow.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/HelenCaldicott_corrected.jpg

ElNono
04-19-2021, 02:33 AM
https://image.ibb.co/kkdPrn/IqbgzTb.jpg

Cosmoron the lying sack of shit.

Fatfreddy88
04-30-2021, 01:52 AM
Look at this total cunt spamming so many threads in the same forum. This useless piece of human garbage doesn't get it that his posts have been answered thousands of times and he just keeps repeating them like the ignorant cunt he is.

View Profile: Cosmored - SpursTalk.com Forums (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18886)

https://i.imgur.com/pPpzNSx.jpg

Ban the cunt, really piss him off.:clap:clap:clap

Spurtacular
04-30-2021, 01:32 PM

ElNono
04-30-2021, 02:12 PM