PDA

View Full Version : if you as a straight male refuse to date a trans women u r a homophobe

playblair
03-09-2021, 06:37 AM
& will receive death threats ......ur body belongs to trans u cant refuse to date them.......welcome to bidens america.......

every one of u straight males here who voted left enjoy your karma when u are getting pegged by a trans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIvwfTvLRFA

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EwAM2OsWYAQgnue?format=jpg&name=small

spurraider21
03-09-2021, 07:35 AM
So mad that trans people exist :lol

Guys so angered by this probably saw someone hot at a bar, learned that it was a trans woman, and got really angry about it because of their own insecurity

leemajors
03-09-2021, 08:13 AM
Playblair is an equal opportunity ass muncher, he is safe

hater
03-09-2021, 08:27 AM

Guys so angered by this probably saw someone hot at a bar, learned that it was a trans woman, and got really angry about it because of their own insecurity

I expected 21 to be the first respondent for some reason :lol

ChumpDumper
03-09-2021, 09:51 AM

A literal crying game.

spurraider21
03-09-2021, 09:54 AM
I expected 21 to be the first respondent for some reason :lol
im never the one who brings up trans people unprompted :lol

hater
03-09-2021, 10:13 AM
im never the one who brings up trans people unprompted :lol

But you do take over the threads once started :lol

Not that theres anything wrong with that :lol

Bogie
03-09-2021, 10:13 AM
& will receive death threats ......ur body belongs to trans u cant refuse to date them.......welcome to bidens america.......

every one of u straight males here who voted left enjoy your karma when u are getting pegged by a trans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIvwfTvLRFA

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EwAM2OsWYAQgnue?format=jpg&name=small

holy cow you’re stupid.

you just hate yourself because you fantasize about it.

playblair
03-09-2021, 10:23 AM

so its ok for the trans people to demand that straight males/straight women/lesbian women/gay men all have to have sex with trans? they spread the r@pe culture & u disgusting lefties accept it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7BZdRApXxU

pgardn
03-09-2021, 10:28 AM
This all coming from a person who solicits the board looking for people to offer up their anuses for licking.

Something has gone very wrong.
Step back from analyzing rules and giving decrees.

RandomGuy
03-09-2021, 10:34 AM
[tweetstorm op]

I should care about this because, why exactly?

Leetonidas
03-09-2021, 10:39 AM
:cry some people on twitter hurt my feelings :cry

ChumpDumper
03-09-2021, 10:41 AM
:lol grown men with tiktok accounts

Winehole23
03-09-2021, 10:44 AM
:cry some people on twitter hurt my feelings :cryTHEY ARE FORCING ME TO DATE TRANS

ElNono
03-09-2021, 10:46 AM
:cry some people on twitter hurt my feelings :cry

blah blah the left blah blah ass munching blah blah bidens america blah blah

spurraider21
03-09-2021, 10:47 AM
so its ok for the trans people to demand that straight males/straight women/lesbian women/gay men all have to have sex with trans? they spread the r@pe culture & u disgusting lefties accept it
nobody has demanded that you have sex with anybody

get a hold of yourself. this is just your insecurity

Leetonidas
03-09-2021, 10:49 AM
i dont even know any trans people, so not sure where playblair is that he is getting demands from them about who he is allowed to have relations with :lol

clambake
03-09-2021, 10:52 AM
A literal crying game.

Lol

playblair
03-09-2021, 11:33 AM
nobody has demanded that you have sex with anybody

get a hold of yourself. this is just your insecurity
https://i.redd.it/ddtofoap5zl61.jpg

spurraider21
03-09-2021, 11:39 AM
this must be very difficult for you

Joseph Kony
03-09-2021, 11:41 AM
if "rapidly changing societal norms" pressure you into fucking a tranny then you were probably a faggot all along anyway tbh. really weird how obsessed with fucking trannies the right is

Joseph Kony
03-09-2021, 11:43 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/krqwRXuW2CU/maxresdefault.jpg

:lmao :lmao imagine crying about "death threats" from people like this

spurraider21
03-09-2021, 11:46 AM
if "rapidly changing societal norms" pressure you into fucking a tranny then you were probably a faggot all along anyway tbh. really weird how obsessed with fucking trannies the right is
its just a votingrepublican.jpg issue to distract people from the fact that they're getting fucked economically

RandomGuy
03-09-2021, 01:21 PM
THEY ARE FORCING ME TO DATE TRANS

This whole thread screams "Jordan Peterson acolyte"

Dude dropped out of sight to deal with some serious personal shit.
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2021/04/what-happened-to-jordan-peterson/618082/

I doubt his following is much different in mental stability than he was.

The whole thing smacks of insecurity and lonliness.

Sad.

RandomGuy
03-09-2021, 01:22 PM
its just a votingrepublican.jpg issue to distract people from the fact that they're getting fucked economically

Sums up the culture war entirely.

"look over there" while their pockets are picked.

FrostKing
03-09-2021, 01:30 PM
Ya in the span of 25 years the discussion went from just let them exist to we must celebrate and conform to them

A good example of how extreme the Left in America has become in comparison to the liberalism I came from in Europe.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2021, 01:32 PM
Ya in the span of 25 years the discussion went from just let them exist to we must celebrate and conform to them

A good example of how extreme the Left in America has become in comparison to the liberalism I came from in Europe.

You actively want to be bullied by kids on tiktok

Be a man.

GAustex
03-09-2021, 01:44 PM
Are special pronouns for super straight?
This is confusing for an old goat

Ef-man
03-09-2021, 02:58 PM
This whole thread screams "Jordan Peterson acolyte"

Dude dropped out of sight to deal with some serious personal shit.
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2021/04/what-happened-to-jordan-peterson/618082/

I doubt his following is much different in mental stability than he was.

The whole thing smacks of insecurity and lonliness.

Sad.

Yup, in 21st century genZ is learning that being a “heterosexual” is not same as being a “confident heterosexual.”

DMC
03-09-2021, 03:10 PM

Already cornered you on this, you said they weren't your type. How you'd know I have no idea since you think they are hot.

DMC
03-09-2021, 03:11 PM
holy cow you’re stupid.

you just hate yourself because you fantasize about it.

No trans wants to date transfat

spurraider21
03-09-2021, 03:13 PM
Already cornered you on this, you said they weren't your type. How you'd know I have no idea since you think they are hot.
:lmao "cornered" followed by making shit up

Reck
03-09-2021, 03:16 PM
Well I guess it's time for OP to start dating men then.

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 04:15 PM
:lol grown men with tiktok accounts

:lol Grown men tattling

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 04:16 PM
Well I guess it's time for OP to start dating men then.

The pond's getting bigger for you.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2021, 04:16 PM
:lol Grown men tattling:lol why did you panictattle, derp?

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 04:17 PM
:lol why did you panictattle, derp?

Fake narrative.

You're a certified narc.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2021, 04:21 PM
Fake narrative.
It happened. You cried out to timvp and kori publicly in the middle of a thread.

Why are you trying to deny your tattling, derp?

Reck
03-09-2021, 04:28 PM
:lol why did you panictattle, derp?

What about?

:lol Derp having the gulls to complain to the admins with all the stalking he does here.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2021, 04:31 PM
What about?

:lol Derp having the gulls to complain to the admins with all the stalking he does here.:lol he tried to lobby the owners to ban me for having some dastardly plan to bait him into spamming the forum then narcing on him for doing what I brainwashed him into doing.

koriwhat
03-09-2021, 06:22 PM
Lmao Imagine actually being shamed into dating a dude who thinks he's a chick? Dudes being shamed into it were gay all along bro!

Reck
03-09-2021, 06:33 PM
Lmao Imagine actually being shamed into dating a dude who thinks he's a chick? Dudes being shamed into it were gay all along bro!

Weird way to come out. Congrats.

DMC
03-09-2021, 06:48 PM

never been in that situation that i know of. i never asked girls ive been out with if they had undergone bottom surgery. and if i never noticed the difference before they told me? dont really see why i wouldnt have. if the difference was noticeable, might have caused me enough discomfort to not want to go through. i dont know, i'm mostly speculating.

:lol

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 06:48 PM
What about?

:lol Derp having the gulls to complain to the admins with all the stalking he does here.

What about?

Lying to your own friends, derp. Sad.

spurraider21
03-09-2021, 06:50 PM
thanks for proving you made shit up :tu

DMC
03-09-2021, 06:52 PM
Weird way to come out. Congrats.

How did you do it?

DMC
03-09-2021, 06:53 PM
thanks for proving you made shit up :tu
i asked "should they" not "did they"

what am i being squishy about? im making the point that its ultimately arbitrary as to what constitutes such an inherent physical advantage that is so great that we need to separate leagues. currently we've set it at men and women (we also do by age... high schoolers dont play against college athletes, etc). i think that the divisions we've drawn have ultimately held up fine. i think we can accommodate trans people within that framework without the system falling apart

my having or not having a daughter athlete is irrelevant, and you're just appealing to emotion with that. thats like saying men shouldnt discuss abortion rights, white people shouldnt talk about black issues, etc.

i havent said anything about a sex change this entire conversation. i didnt say anything about a male becoming female, so your random anti-science rant has no weight. the science behind gender is there.

no, i dont think i'd date a trans woman. im interested in having kids, so that would be a big issue. i'm also generally sexually attracted to females, so that would be problematic. so you can add them to the list of women i wouldnt be interested in when it comes to a romantic or sexual relationship. with that said, its possible, if not very probable, that i've seen women at bars or coffee shops, or on a school campus who i thought was good looking, and was in fact trans. i have no way of actually knowing.

and people have used that "surprise" as a defense for assault claims... ie guy talks to girl at bar, they make out, turns out she has a dick, guy is confused/frustrated and beats her up, using the surprise element as a defense.

this isn't about "pretending a man who has surgery and hormone therapy is a woman." a woman is somebody who identifies and presents themselves as a woman. that doesnt make them of the female sex.

So not your style

Thanks for playing

spurraider21
03-09-2021, 06:57 PM

So not your style

Thanks for playing
:lmao

DMC
03-09-2021, 06:59 PM

"with that said, its possible, if not very probable, that i've seen women at bars or coffee shops, or on a school campus who i thought was good looking, and was in fact trans. i have no way of actually knowing." -Trannyraider21

spurraider21
03-09-2021, 07:03 PM
"with that said, its possible, if not very probable, that i've seen women at bars or coffee shops, or on a school campus who i thought was good looking, and was in fact trans. i have no way of actually knowing." -Trannyraider21
thats very different from saying "i think trans people are hot"

thanks for playing

DMC
03-09-2021, 07:07 PM
thats very different from saying "i think trans people are hot"

thanks for playing

You're saying you cannot tell the difference. So unless you think no one is hot, "good looking" will suffice and yet you said you aren't attracted to trannies because you prefer females. How would you know who you're attracted to when good looking females look like good looking trannies?

It's your rabbit hole.

spurraider21
03-09-2021, 07:16 PM
You're saying you cannot tell the difference. So unless you think no one is hot, "good looking" will suffice and yet you said you aren't attracted to trannies because you prefer females. How would you know who you're attracted to when good looking females look like good looking trannies?

It's your rabbit hole.
saying "i think x people are hot" implies a preference for x

its not a rabbit hole. i'm not "caught in a corner." ive been consistent with everything ive said. the real question is why you care so much about my sexual preferences. does it assist your argument? are you making an argument?

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 07:18 PM

So you prefer biological women but that door is open to transsexual women.

spurraider21
03-09-2021, 07:19 PM
So you prefer biological women but that door is open to transsexual women.
a transsexual woman would not be a female. i prefer females.

why are you so worried about this?

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 07:21 PM
a transsexual woman would not be a female. i prefer females.

why are you so worried about this?

Okay, you prefer females and find transsexual males hot.

And I'm not worried about it. I can let you and DMC resume the convo without me if you prefer.

spurraider21
03-09-2021, 07:29 PM
Okay, you prefer females and find transsexual males hot.

And I'm not worried about it. I can let you and DMC resume the convo without me if you prefer.
:lol making shit up

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 07:31 PM
:lol making shit up

I'll let you have the last word and continue on with your convo w/o me.

It's not my aim to pile on.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2021, 08:03 PM
I'll let you have the last word and continue on with your convo w/o me.

It's not my aim to pile on.

:lol of course that's your aim derp.

I have the last word.

Bogie
03-09-2021, 08:11 PM
No trans wants to date transfat

how would you, whose never ever stalked me outside of this site, have any idea what I may or may not look like?

DMC
03-09-2021, 08:15 PM
how would you, whose never ever stalked me outside of this site, have any idea what I may or may not look like?

Thanks for confirming :tu :lol

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 08:18 PM

I have the last word.

You can't control yourself.

DMC
03-09-2021, 08:19 PM

its not a rabbit hole. i'm not "caught in a corner." ive been consistent with everything ive said. the real question is why you care so much about my sexual preferences. does it assist your argument? are you making an argument?

SR cannot tell difference between trannies and females
SR thinks both are good looking
SR doesn't think trannies are hot
Ergo SR doesn't think females are hot

or

SR is clearly LYING

But SR says it's because I care so much :lol

Reck
03-09-2021, 08:21 PM
Derp fishing for more men to annoy.

Bogie
03-09-2021, 08:23 PM
Thanks for confirming :tu :lol

Aww look you got caught lying again.

You have been getting your shit pushed in here for months. It’s been really funny because everyone knows this is your whole life. Looking like the idiot you are, is just killing you.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2021, 08:24 PM
You can't control yourself.So you want the last word now?

:lol let's see if you can control yourself, derp.

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 08:25 PM

I have the last word.

Also :lol at you jumping in to a completed convo to claim you have the last word.

Especially funny when considering it done in a gruff psychopath voice. :lol :lmao :rollin

ChumpDumper
03-09-2021, 08:26 PM
SR cannot tell difference between trannies and females
SR thinks both are good looking
SR doesn't think trannies are hot
Ergo SR doesn't think females are hot

or

SR is clearly LYING

But SR says it's because I care so much :lolAnd with that single post, DMC became Kevin Malone forever.

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 08:27 PM
So you want the last word now?

:lol let's see if you can control yourself, derp.

You're just haphazardly throwing around concepts.

You're a worse ankle biter than the board cuckold is all. Sad.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2021, 08:28 PM
You're just haphazardly throwing around concepts.

You're a worse ankle biter than the board cuckold is all. Sad.So you definitely want the last word every single time.:tu

Prove my concept, derp.

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 08:29 PM
So you definitely want the last word every single time.:tu

Prove my concept, derp.

You're just recycling stale arguments.

Learn self control.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2021, 08:32 PM
You're just recycling stale arguments.

Learn self control.I am using your last word argument on you.

I'm seeing if you have any self control or if you have none and slavishly respond to my posts making fun of your wanting the last word.

Let's see what you do next, derp.

Everything depends on your self control.:tu

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 08:32 PM
I am using your last word argument on you.

I'm seeing if you have any self control or if you have none and slavishly respond to my posts making fun of your wanting the last word.

Let's see what you do next, derp.

Everything depends on your self control.:tu

I'll count this word salad as the last word.:tu

ChumpDumper
03-09-2021, 08:35 PM
I'll count this word salad as the last word.:tuBut you just tried to have the last word again.:lmao

Do it again, derp.

I know you're burning inside to try to get back at me.:tu

DMC
03-09-2021, 08:49 PM
Aww look you got caught lying again.

You have been getting your shit pushed in here for months. It’s been really funny because everyone knows this is your whole life. Looking like the idiot you are, is just killing you.

Dude, look at yourself in a mirror. You created another account to sneak back in so you can continue running your big mouth. This is your life, and your life sucks. I mean, you got fucking banned on ST. Banned. Permanently. And your posts were deleted. Any indication you ever existed here was erased. Here you are just the same.

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 08:50 PM
But you just tried to have the last word again.:lmao

Do it again, derp.

I know you're burning inside to try to get back at me.:tu

You apparently didn't want that last word.

We're not even arguing though, derp.

You're just using recycled come-ons, many of which you stole from me.

If you got anything else, just tell it to your diary.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2021, 09:00 PM
You apparently didn't want that last word.

We're not even arguing though, derp.

You're just using recycled come-ons, many of which you stole from me.

If you got anything else, just tell it to your diary.So you admit you can't control yourself and that you use come-ons as well.

:lmao Keep going, derp

RandomGuy
03-09-2021, 09:03 PM

Pretty much.

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 09:18 PM
So you admit you can't control yourself and that you use come-ons as well.

:lmao Keep going, derp

We're not arguing. I don't have your disability time. You can keep going if you must.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2021, 09:21 PM
We're not arguing.You're confessing.:tu

I don't have your disability time. You can keep going if you must.You're going to be up all night posting here regardless.

I'm only going to see how little self control you have, derp.

Now recycle some more of your comfort buzzphrases.

You seem to need it badly today.:lol

Bogie
03-09-2021, 09:22 PM
Dude, look at yourself in a mirror. You created another account to sneak back in so you can continue running your big mouth. This is your life, and your life sucks. I mean, you got fucking banned on ST. Banned. Permanently. And your posts were deleted. Any indication you ever existed here was erased. Here you are just the same.

this really is all you have in your life.

And you’re mad that you have been made to look like the intellectual lightweight you are. You worked so hard to try to create some sort of of online rep, and it’s killing you to know that everyone knows you’re nothing more than derp in 25 years.

Spurtacular
03-09-2021, 09:27 PM

And you’re mad that you have been made to look like the intellectual lightweight you are. You worked so hard to try to create some sort of of online rep, and it’s killing you to know that everyone knows you’re nothing more than derp in 25 years.

Did you get on meds? Eighty percent of your language was cuss words when you were Bonneriffic.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
03-09-2021, 09:59 PM
https://twitter.com/rightwingcope/status/1369276951379251200?s=21

DMC
03-09-2021, 10:05 PM

I liked your "cocksucking piece of shit" shtick better. This new one is meh

Cuppycake Gumdrop
03-09-2021, 10:13 PM