PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Adolf Leonard

lefty
03-10-2021, 12:36 AM
:lol

FrostKing
03-10-2021, 12:45 AM
Been a while since I heard that slur

Once again too much exposure with this generation's Pro Athletes. Broadcasting themselves playing video games.

R. DeMurre
03-10-2021, 12:50 AM
Worst apology too... "Oh, I didn't know what that word meant."

daslicer
03-10-2021, 01:07 AM
Been a while since I heard that slur

Once again too much exposure with this generation's Pro Athletes. Broadcasting themselves playing video games.

Social media has little to zero benefits for a player. The more exposure you give yourself online the more you set yourself up for failure.

lefty
03-10-2021, 01:24 AM
“My wife is calling me” :lol

jeebus
03-10-2021, 02:32 AM
“My wife is calling me” :lol

lefty pls :cry

what if she had an emergency?

Texas_Ranger
03-10-2021, 05:27 AM
these faggots wouldnt survive the mw2 lobbies.

Bynumite
03-10-2021, 05:38 AM
How dumb do you gotta be to play in the National Kike Association and use that word so freely on a public platform? :lmao

His days of towel waving and flexing on the sidelines might just be over now.

Texas_Ranger
03-10-2021, 06:22 AM
id understand if he gets released cause he sucks at basketball, not cause he said a bad word in cod.

lefty
03-10-2021, 08:51 AM
these faggots wouldnt survive the mw2 lobbies.

Wouldn’t have survived the tough physical Mario/Sonic/Zelda era
Today everybody is buddy buddy on Twitch

Darius Bieber
03-10-2021, 10:08 AM
I think it sets a bad precedent in my opinion. Yes, it was vulgar and he definitely should not have said that, but you should not get fired from your job for something you do outside of that job in my opinion. He didn't say it on the court or towards another employee (player or ref).

lefty
03-10-2021, 11:21 AM
I think it sets a bad precedent in my opinion. Yes, it was vulgar and he definitely should not have said that, but you should not get fired from your job for something you do outside of that job in my opinion. He didn't say it on the court or towards another employee (player or ref).

The precedent has been set a long time ago , this situation isn’t new

Employee posts something discriminatory online, company fires employee

FrostKing
03-10-2021, 12:30 PM
https://i.ibb.co/TbTgcQv/Screenshot-20210310-092852-Chrome.jpg

Texas_Ranger
03-10-2021, 12:53 PM
If this was LeBron or any other american superstar saying it, this would be no problem at all.

Bynumite
03-10-2021, 01:55 PM
They did it to Sterling, they should have absolutely no problem blackballing a fringe roleplayer.

Honestly, i'd be shocked if this dude plays another minute of nba basketball. Knowing how kikes usually have zero tolerance when this verbiage is aimed towards them.

daslicer
03-10-2021, 02:00 PM
Many people are saying Meyer's career is over but I have to say his career should have been over long time ago before his comments. This guy is a scrub and should have been out of the league when his rookie contract expired. He's like a more expensive Drew Eubanks.

daslicer
03-10-2021, 02:02 PM
They did it to Sterling, they should have absolutely no problem blackballing a fringe roleplayer.

Honestly, i'd be shocked if this dude plays another minute of nba basketball. Knowing how kikes usually have zero tolerance when this verbiage is aimed towards them.

It depends they could give him the Nick Cannon treatment which is make him degrade himself and beg for forgiveness and then eventually allow him to comeback.

FrostKing
03-10-2021, 02:06 PM

Montrezl Harrell was suspended 1 game for racism on the court and directed at specific player.

Texas_Ranger
03-10-2021, 02:28 PM
Montrezl Harrell was suspended 1 game for racism on the court and directed at specific player.

yea, but Montrezl is black.

I also think calling Luka a bitch ass white boy was not racist. Just cause u say something bad to a person of another race, it doesnt mean u are racist. It's also funny how Luka gave zero fuck about this, but the media had to make it into a thing.

daslicer
03-10-2021, 05:02 PM

Montrez did not get suspended.

Mark Celibate
03-11-2021, 11:46 AM
yea, but Montrezl is black.

I also think calling Luka a bitch ass white boy was not racist. Just cause u say something bad to a person of another race, it doesnt mean u are racist. It's also funny how Luka gave zero fuck about this, but the media had to make it into a thing.

:lol what kind of sh!t logic is this?

so just saying "bitch a$$ white boy" is much better than using an actual racial slur. So in this case if Leonard would've just said "bitch ass J**" instead of the actual slur it would've been ok with you? If the answer to that question is yes, then I'm not saying you should commit suicide but if the opportunity to terminate your life on earth were to present itself it would be beneficial for all of us to follow through with it.

doesn't that make sense to you? or is your brain that dumb that you can't even get that?

lefty
03-11-2021, 12:06 PM
:lol Stern Jr with the weak ass punishment
:lol Stern Jr still bending over for the players

So jews are cucks too :lol

i'm_still_beta
03-11-2021, 02:51 PM
Nice job by Silver. People are too sensitive nowadays

lefty
03-11-2021, 03:10 PM
Nice job by Silver. People are too sensitive nowadays

Fuck those kiiiiiiiiiikes

Trainwreck2100
03-11-2021, 03:26 PM
Losong money for saying a racial slur while playing cod. :lol that shit is 90% racial slurs

Joseph Kony
03-11-2021, 03:30 PM
lmao at him pretending he didnt know what it meant :lol what a fucking tool

DMC
03-11-2021, 04:49 PM
Sounds like something Eric Cartman would say, and probably that's where the retard NBAer heard it.

lefty
03-12-2021, 10:48 AM
Is there a reason you put Clippers instead of Heat?

Yes, lack of sleep

Frank Dux
03-12-2021, 01:47 PM

It's not like he said this in a private conversation. For some reason this dope thought he needed to have his own broadcast of himself playing nintendo.

And he isn't good enough or marketable enough to be making stupid mistakes like this. Maybe it will be a wake up call for some of these younger players.

Spurtacular
03-13-2021, 01:07 AM
https://i.ibb.co/TbTgcQv/Screenshot-20210310-092852-Chrome.jpg

KP says whatever his corporate masters tell him to say at this point.

Spurtacular
03-13-2021, 01:11 AM
Worst apology too... "Oh, I didn't know what that word meant."

This dude makes the same claim about not knowing whatever word.

What is the ever so horrible word said?

Spurtacular
03-13-2021, 01:12 AM
Am I hearing it right; he said whatever he said while the alleged horrible word while streaming/playing a video game?

Spurtacular
03-13-2021, 01:14 AM
Losong money for saying a racial slur while playing cod. :lol that shit is 90% racial slurs

If they're going there, he was targeted. Jews are always campaigning to paint themselves as victims.

R. DeMurre
03-13-2021, 02:21 AM
This dude makes the same claim about not knowing whatever word.

What is the ever so horrible word said?

Obviously the difference is Fox didn't use the word, and Leonard did.

Spurtacular
03-13-2021, 04:15 AM
Obviously the difference is Fox didn't use the word, and Leonard did.

But who really cares what this dude is saying in a stream with a bunch of internet dorks?

I'm telling you this guy got targeted. Jews on a permanent victim campaign.

Frank Dux
03-13-2021, 10:58 AM
But who really cares what this dude is saying in a stream with a bunch of internet dorks?

I'm telling you this guy got targeted. Jews on a permanent victim campaign.

How did he get targeted? Did they overdub his voice in the video? Perhaps it was a case of targeted ventriloquism?

DMC
03-13-2021, 12:32 PM
If anyone here scored a multi million dollar contract to sit on a bench at NBA games, we'd voluntarily cancel any internet accounts we have through said contract period. This should not be an issue.

Spurtacular
03-13-2021, 08:56 PM
How did he get targeted? Did they overdub his voice in the video? Perhaps it was a case of targeted ventriloquism?

I'm not saying he didn't say it, dip shit.

Spurtacular
03-13-2021, 08:57 PM
If anyone here scored a multi million dollar contract to sit on a bench at NBA games, we'd voluntarily cancel any internet accounts we have through said contract period. This should not be an issue.

That's not the looking glass most of the people use.

Frank Dux
03-14-2021, 11:21 AM
I'm not saying he didn't say it, dip shit.

Oh, did he get tricked into broadcasting himself? Is that he how he got targeted?

He's such a poor victim of targeting.

D-Wade
03-15-2021, 12:57 AM
Many people are saying Meyer's career is over but I have to say his career should have been over long time ago before his comments. This guy is a scrub and should have been out of the league when his rookie contract expired. He's like a more expensive Drew Eubanks.

Yup he's a fucking cheerleader. I'd rather have Kwa may Brown.

daslicer
03-15-2021, 10:45 AM
Yup he's a fucking cheerleader. I'd rather have Kwa may Brown.

Agreed. He had a good career projection going of being the "good lockerroom guy" and getting free money for the next several years doing nothing. He pretty much threw that away. I think that is what's going to haunt him forever.

Spurtacular
03-15-2021, 11:26 AM
Oh, did he get tricked into broadcasting himself? Is that he how he got targeted?

He had a reputation for saying whatever he wanted. They took advantage of that fact.

The Jews are always looking for piddly shit to push headlines about how they're victims.

Welcome to the world, dude.

Vertical
03-17-2021, 01:42 AM
Imagine a World where you cannot say certain words, because: feelings. if you want to be controlled then you're part of the problem. Cancel culture is the plague

Spurtacular
03-17-2021, 04:36 AM
Imagine a World where you cannot say certain words, because: feelings. if you want to be controlled then you're part of the problem. Cancel culture is the plague

A lot of people here are part of the problem.

From what I gather, ST like the world was much better if you go back a decade and a half or so.

koriwhat
03-17-2021, 02:35 PM

Ask yourself this... In the past how much of this bs would even be on your radar? You're hyper sensitive to this nonsense about racism and whatnot that you see it everywhere around you. People say shit all the time without "intent" and what he said wasn't good per se but what have you said over your life time that you can sit here and cast stones?

koriwhat
03-17-2021, 02:36 PM
A lot of people here are part of the problem.

From what I gather, ST like the world was much better if you go back a decade and a half or so.

Exactly!

koriwhat
03-17-2021, 02:36 PM

:tu

GAustex
03-17-2021, 04:25 PM

GAustex
03-17-2021, 04:26 PM
Folks get worked up over WORDS
Amazing

Frank Dux
03-19-2021, 03:01 PM
Ask yourself this... In the past how much of this bs would even be on your radar? You're hyper sensitive to this nonsense about racism and whatnot that you see it everywhere around you. People say shit all the time without "intent" and what he said wasn't good per se but what have you said over your life time that you can sit here and cast stones?

I asked myself your question. It wasn't on my radar and it's still not on my radar. I don't give two shits about what people say.

That doesn't change the fact that this guy is an idiot for choosing to broadcast himself playing videogames and calling somebody a K*** while getting paid million dollars to play basketball in a state that that has one of the fastest growing jewish populations in the country. His intent isn't important to me because it's irrelevant to me. I'm not "casting stones" for what he said, I'm casting stones because he's a moron.

koriwhat
03-20-2021, 04:22 AM
I asked myself your question. It wasn't on my radar and it's still not on my radar. I don't give two shits about what people say.

That doesn't change the fact that this guy is an idiot for choosing to broadcast himself playing videogames and calling somebody a K*** while getting paid million dollars to play basketball in a state that that has one of the fastest growing jewish populations in the country. His intent isn't important to me because it's irrelevant to me. I'm not "casting stones" for what he said, I'm casting stones because he's a moron.

He's definitely a moron.

Spurtacular
03-20-2021, 10:23 AM

Snowflake.

TDfan2007
03-20-2021, 11:08 AM
Folks get worked up over WORDS
Amazing

Because they matter. The rise in anti-Asian violence/aggression in this past year, thanks in part to "China virus" rhetoric, should be proof enough

GAustex
03-20-2021, 11:14 AM
Sticks and stones...

Biggems
03-20-2021, 12:00 PM
I guess Leonard never got the memo....the K word is to only be used within the Jewish community, such as the N word be used in black communities.

Personally, I feel all racial slurs should be fair game to all of us. I also feel, if you don't like other races using certain terms, don't use them so openly in your everyday life and in art forms that are shared across the masses, such as music, TV, film, fine art, theatre, comedy, or culinary arts. People love to sing along with songs and to recite memorable quotes from movies and TV.

Fat Brandon Bass
03-20-2021, 12:59 PM

Agreed. This is the equivalent of somebody randomly blurting out "F#cking N!gger!" during a meeting at work. Would I overreact and think this guy is Hitler? No. Would I think he is a colossal dumb@ss for being that unaware? Yes

Frank Dux
03-21-2021, 02:36 PM
Snowflake.

You are very committed to being a perpetual victim. What did they do to you? lol

Frank Dux
03-21-2021, 02:42 PM
Agreed. This is the equivalent of somebody randomly blurting out "F#cking N!gger!" during a meeting at work. Would I overreact and think this guy is Hitler? No. Would I think he is a colossal dumb@ss for being that unaware? Yes

Exactly. And to add he's the least productive, most disposable worker in the office.

It's moronic on an astounding level.