View Full Version : I don't know what it is but...

Oscar DeLa
11-11-2005, 03:54 PM
I don't know what it is but every white woman driving in parking lots or little streets around malls is talking on a cell phone
really
next time you go
LOOK

Oscar

midgetonadonkey
11-11-2005, 04:31 PM
It seems like anybody driving anywhere is on the phone.

Old School Chic
11-11-2005, 04:35 PM
It seems like anybody driving anywhere is on the phone.

Even kids. :lol

Seriously... My 8 year old niece has a cell phone. Brat!

Opinionater
11-11-2005, 04:40 PM
Even kids. :lol

Seriously... My 8 year old niece has a cell phone. Brat!

IMHO, booty calls are getting younger and younger.

batman2883
11-11-2005, 04:43 PM
oscar de la hueto needs to die

Old School Chic
11-11-2005, 04:49 PM
oscar de la hueto needs to die

Mean CLOWN!

batman2883
11-11-2005, 04:50 PM
beep beep richy beep beep

Oscar DeLa
11-11-2005, 05:06 PM
I don't know what it is but Batman, I may not be really THE OSCAR DeLA but I'm an Oscar DeLa and If we fought I would ruin you...
ugly style
I would see your blood and tears
and want MORE!

Oscar

Oscar DeLa
11-11-2005, 05:08 PM
I don't know what it is but if you look at the numbers anywhere else for white women its gotta be like 80 to 90%
but at shopping centers property and at the mall
its 100

MiNuS
11-11-2005, 05:12 PM
I don't know what it is but when I see a Mexican plate vehicle on the highway,its usually on the fast lane driving at 45 mph,while I am on my cellphone.

N.Y. Johnny
11-11-2005, 07:01 PM
I don't know what it is but if you look at the numbers anywhere else for white women its gotta be like 80 to 90%
but at shopping centers property and at the mall
its 100

back in NY in Long Island where i live there, its 100% :lol
not just the Malls all over the fuckin place

j-6
11-11-2005, 07:30 PM
back in NY in Long Island where i live there, its 100% :lol
not just the Malls all over the fuckin place

I was in Long Island about two months ago, and I swear it must be the wireless cellular headset capital of the world. There were ten year old kids to aging trophy wives wearing their Bluetooth earpieces everywhere we went - bars, the malls, restaurants, even at the Nassau County Museum. The gf's friends that we were hanging out with said that it's the new status symbol of importance up there.

I did learn that you have to use a hands free cell kit if you're driving in the state of New York and the fine is around $150 if you get caught using a handheld phone.

N.Y. Johnny
11-11-2005, 07:43 PM
I was in Long Island about two months ago, and I swear it must be the wireless cellular headset capital of the world. There were ten year old kids to aging trophy wives wearing their Bluetooth earpieces everywhere we went - bars, the malls, restaurants, even at the Nassau County Museum. The gf's friends that we were hanging out with said that it's the new status symbol of importance up there.

I did learn that you have to use a hands free cell kit if you're driving in the state of New York and the fine is around $150 if you get caught using a handheld phone.

Yep, you gotta wear an earpiece or a mic and not be on the phone while driving or you're getting stopped, but yeah this guy is thinking its bad here in the mall parkin lot...take a drive around L.I. :lmao