PDA

View Full Version : Shoutout to Cuba, Venezuela and Lebanese Hezbolla for making it into the Russiagate hoax 2021 edition

hater
03-17-2021, 08:48 AM
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1371913882449625097?s=19

:lmao "everybody we hate interfered in our elections"

:lmao :lol

https://twitter.com/leftiblog/status/1371935264977743872?s=19

:lmao

Imagine some americans being so retarded believing this bullshit :lmao

https://twitter.com/caitoz/status/1371906506942156802?s=19

Surprised they didnt name me in the report :lmao

Ef-man
03-17-2021, 10:32 AM
Putin targeted people close to Trump in bid to influence 2020 election, U.S. intelligence says.

Russian President Vladimir Putin and other senior officials in Moscow sought to influence the 2020 election by spreading misleading information about Joe Biden through prominent individuals, some of whom were close to former president Donald Trump, the U.S. intelligence community said in a report Tuesday.

The report does not identify those individuals by name, but it appears to reference Trump’s onetime personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani, whose repeated meetings with a suspected Russian agent came under scrutiny by U.S. officials.

Both Russia and Iran sought to influence the election, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said in its report. But a third major adversary, China, did not try, it says, contradicting the Trump administration’s assertions about Beijing’s activity last year.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...a6d_story.html

Spurs Homer
03-17-2021, 10:40 AM
yup

Russia/Trump/GOP/Hater - all have the SAME GOALS;

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/17/politics/trump-russia-elections/index.html

Adam Lambert
03-17-2021, 11:20 AM
Info is the new (but not that new) warfare. hater will freely admit the US does the same thing in foreign elections but cannot conceive a world in which other countries would do the same to us in service to someone like Donald Trump.

ChumpDumper
03-17-2021, 11:22 AM
After people like hater fell for the Gorilla Channel, why wouldn't governments get involved in shitposting every election in the world?

Winehole23
03-17-2021, 11:30 AM
Info is the new (but not that new) warfare. hater will freely admit the US does the same thing in foreign elections but cannot conceive a world in which other countries would do the same to us in service to someone like Donald Trump.it's one thing to be skeptical of intelligence assessments as reported in the news, but doing so while ignoring Barr/Trump making shit up about China in the same vein, is bad faith and discloses hater's bias.

#StillWithHim

hater
03-17-2021, 02:00 PM
yup

Russia/Trump/GOP/Hater - all have the SAME GOALS;

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/17/politics/trump-russia-elections/index.html

Called it

Imagine retarded americans believing this bullshitb:lmao

hater
03-17-2021, 02:00 PM
Info is the new (but not that new) warfare. hater will freely admit the US does the same thing in foreign elections but cannot conceive a world in which other countries would do the same to us in service to someone like Donald Trump.

#blueanon theory #1

hater
03-17-2021, 02:01 PM
After people like hater fell for the Gorilla Channel, why wouldn't governments get involved in shitposting every election in the world?

#blueanon theory #2

hater
03-17-2021, 02:02 PM
it's one thing to be skeptical of intelligence assessments as reported in the news, but doing so while ignoring Barr/Trump making shit up about China in the same vein, is bad faith and discloses hater's bias.

#StillWithHim

I always critizized Dumps and Pompoopoos bullshit against Iran, China

#blueanon theory #3

ChumpDumper
03-17-2021, 02:08 PM
Called it

Imagine retarded americans believing this bullshitb:lmaoYou believed Gorilla Channel.

Winehole23
03-17-2021, 02:10 PM
I always critizized Dumps and Pompoopoos bullshit against Chinalol no you didn’t

Adam Lambert
03-17-2021, 02:14 PM
#blueanon theory #1

Is it your belief that there is literally no effort by foreign countries to influence political beliefs here?

Winehole23
03-17-2021, 02:37 PM
Are intelligence assessments reported in the news overhyped and exaggerated sometimes?

No doubt.

Does that mean they are not credible and that people who give them credence are fools?

No.

hater
03-17-2021, 03:15 PM
You believed Gorilla Channel.

#blueanon theory

hater
03-17-2021, 03:15 PM
lol no you didn’t

Yup I did. Mike Penis as well.

#blueanon has really done a number on you ma n8g

hater
03-17-2021, 03:19 PM
Is it your belief that there is literally no effort by foreign countries to influence political beliefs here?

Not sure most governments give a shit to bend ameridumbs thoughts or beliefs tbqh

Do I think Iran or Venezuela would spend effort to dissueade a few thousand americans? :lmao fuck no

What would they gain from this :lol

American corporations spend billions and decades to dissuade american opinion. Maybe the closest foreign meddler is the Israeli lobby (which was not in this report by the way :lol)

So no I dont think Hezbolla, venezuela or cuba try to influence our elections :lmao

Anyone who believes this bullshit is brain damaged

ChumpDumper
03-17-2021, 03:21 PM
#blueanon theory

:lol are you trying to say you didn't fall for the Gorilla Channel?

hater
03-17-2021, 03:31 PM
:lol are you trying to say you didn't fall for the Gorilla Channel?

And you believe Hezbollah is influencing our elections :lmao

ChumpDumper
03-17-2021, 03:33 PM
And you believe Hezbollah is influencing our elections :lmao

Shitposting is free.

You fell for a free Gorilla Channel shitpost, for example.

hater
03-17-2021, 03:36 PM
Shitposting is free.

You fell for a free Gorilla Channel shitpost, for example.

And you fell for russiagate for 4 years. :lmao

Even posted for 4 years as Pavlov :lmao :lol

ChumpDumper
03-17-2021, 03:38 PM
And you fell for russiagate for 4 years. :lmaoThe thing the Republican controlled Senate Intel Committee confirmed?

:lolK hater

It's clear your falling for the Gorilla Channel is a sore spot for you. If you have to change the subject every time it's brought up, I'll keep bringing it up.:tu

Spurs Homer
03-17-2021, 03:40 PM
Called it

you/trump/putin/GOP ALL have the same goals

this we know

Adam Lambert
03-17-2021, 03:54 PM
Not sure most governments give a shit to bend ameridumbs thoughts or beliefs tbqh

Do I think Iran or Venezuela would spend effort to dissueade a few thousand americans? :lmao fuck no

What would they gain from this :lol

American corporations spend billions and decades to dissuade american opinion. Maybe the closest foreign meddler is the Israeli lobby (which was not in this report by the way :lol)

So no I dont think Hezbolla, venezuela or cuba try to influence our elections :lmao

Anyone who believes this bullshit is brain damaged

I guess you don't believe Nigerians are trying to scam old people in America either.

For better or worse, the US is still one of the most powerful nations in the world, despite the previous admin's best efforts. What we do, and who we elect, matters to the rest of the world. And we have a population that is pretty susceptible to manipulation when it comes to information. So you'd have to be pretty stupid to think that no one outside of our borders is making any effort to sway public opinion over here.

Fortunately we have people who know better addressing this, instead of people with cases of denial and Emoji Tourettes.

RandomGuy
03-17-2021, 03:57 PM
Called it

Russian intelligence conducted misinformation campaigns during the entire cold war, for decades.

They resumed after a former KGB colonel assumed the reigns of power, and decided that democracy itself was a threat to his country, and his power.

Do you not believe this happened, and continues to happen?

RandomGuy
03-17-2021, 03:58 PM
The thing the Republican controlled Senate Intel Committee confirmed?

:lolK hater

It's clear your falling for the Gorilla Channel is a sore spot for you. If you have to change the subject every time it's brought up, I'll keep bringing it up.:tu

Gorilla Channel?

Do tell.

Winehole23
03-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Yup I did. One example will do.

hater
03-17-2021, 05:37 PM
I guess you don't believe Nigerians are trying to scam old people in America either.

For better or worse, the US is still one of the most powerful nations in the world, despite the previous admin's best efforts. What we do, and who we elect, matters to the rest of the world. And we have a population that is pretty susceptible to manipulation when it comes to information. So you'd have to be pretty stupid to think that no one outside of our borders is making any effort to sway public opinion over here.

Fortunately we have people who know better addressing this, instead of people with cases of denial and Emoji Tourettes.

Youd have to be pretty stupid to compare nigerian scamming operation to 3rd world shitholes influencing US elections :lol

Also pretty stupid to believe Cuba, Hezbolla and Venezuela woukd spend 1 cent of their budget of -1000 dollars to fund a campaign to influence US elections :lmao

They cant even afford medicine or food for christsakes :lol

What the fuck will they gain from influence 100, 1000, 10000 ameridumbs?

Youd also have to be pretty stupid to believe 1 dollar spent on keeping control on their regimes locally would compare to one dollar spend on influencing americans.

I agree rich nations might have a budget to influence other countries. But cuba, venezuela and hezbolla? :lmao :lol

hater
03-17-2021, 05:41 PM
One example will do.

Search for my thread of mike penis and south america, also do a search for pompoopoo or do a search for trump and his assasination of selimani. Plenty of examples

Reck
03-17-2021, 05:47 PM
:lol Op with the dictatorship trifecta.

hater
03-17-2021, 05:53 PM
:lol Op with the dictatorship trifecta.

Not surprised this #blueanon MVP believes this bullshit :lol

Winehole23
03-17-2021, 05:59 PM
Search for my thread of mike penis and south america, also do a search for pompoopoo or do a search for trump and his assasination of selimani. Plenty of examplesyou got nothing.

hater loves to tell convenient lies about himself :lol

pgardn
03-17-2021, 06:04 PM
Russia interferred in our elections in 2016. Even Republicans know this.

Hater turns to Cosmo in the blink of an eye.

pgardn
03-17-2021, 06:05 PM
Same guy who also believes Assad has never used gas on his people.
Next, Bolsonario will become his new hero as soon as enough people are dead in Brazil.

hater
03-17-2021, 06:27 PM
you got nothing.

hater loves to tell convenient lies about himself :lol

Another failure by winehole

Adam Lambert
03-17-2021, 06:33 PM
Youd have to be pretty stupid to compare nigerian scamming operation to 3rd world shitholes influencing US elections :lol

Also pretty stupid to believe Cuba, Hezbolla and Venezuela woukd spend 1 cent of their budget of -1000 dollars to fund a campaign to influence US elections :lmao

They cant even afford medicine or food for christsakes :lol

What the fuck will they gain from influence 100, 1000, 10000 ameridumbs?

Youd also have to be pretty stupid to believe 1 dollar spent on keeping control on their regimes locally would compare to one dollar spend on influencing americans.

I agree rich nations might have a budget to influence other countries. But cuba, venezuela and hezbolla? :lmao :lol

So they just made this up for the report in your OP? Invented it out of thin air just because?

Who's the conspiracy theorist here?

Winehole23
03-17-2021, 06:38 PM
Another failure by wineholeNope, you've failed to provide one example of you criticizing Trump for his Yellow Peril bullshit.

You said you did so continuously. If you really did, it should be no problem to find one example.

hater
03-17-2021, 06:42 PM
So they just made this up for the report in your OP? Invented it out of thin air just because?

Who's the conspiracy theorist here?

Sanctions. They do it to impose more sanctions on those countries. Or keep existing ones.

hater
03-17-2021, 06:42 PM
Nope, you've failed to provide one example of you criticizing Trump for his Yellow Peril bullshit.

You said you did so continuously. If you really did, it should be no problem to find one example.

I told u to search. U just failed to do that.

Another failure by winehole.

Winehole23
03-17-2021, 06:46 PM
I told u to search. U just failed to do that.

Another failure by winehole.It's not my job to back up your bullshit. Lying about being even-handed was optional. :lol

hater
03-17-2021, 06:47 PM
It's not my job to back up your bullshit. Lying about being even-handed was optional. :lol

Its not my job to rub shit in your face. Do a search or shut the fuck up

Winehole23
03-17-2021, 06:50 PM
lol hater comes up empty again

Winehole23
03-17-2021, 06:51 PM
I can't prove he didn't do something but he can prove he did, yet, he refuses to vindicate himself.

Pobrecito hater!

hater
03-17-2021, 06:53 PM
I can't prove he didn't do something but he can prove he did, yet, he refuses to vindicate himself.

Pobrecito hater!

I dont need to vindicate myself idiot. You prove your claim. I already said do a search for mike penis and south america, pompoopoo and trump killing soleimani

Your stupidity is juts yours alone :lol

Winehole23
03-17-2021, 06:54 PM
ok, Jan

Adam Lambert
03-17-2021, 06:54 PM
Sanctions. They do it to impose more sanctions on those countries. Or keep existing ones.

Right, thanks for answering my question about who's the conspiracy theorist.

:lmao Thinking we need a made-up report on election interference to sanction fucking Hezbollah.

hater
03-17-2021, 07:00 PM
Right, thanks for answering my question about who's the conspiracy theorist.

:lmao Thinking we need a made-up report on election interference to sanction fucking Hezbollah.

Sanctions are real.

3rd world shitholes spending money to influence US elections are not

Let that sink in

Ball Buster
03-17-2021, 07:49 PM
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1372288565368000512?s=21

Adam Lambert
03-17-2021, 07:52 PM
Sanctions are real.

3rd world shitholes spending money to influence US elections are not

Let that sink in

One of those third world countries once caused a massive nuclear crisis here. Think about how that might have happened and then let that sink in. Or just continue to cover your ears and play dumb.

Adam Lambert
03-17-2021, 07:55 PM
"The American public would never accept sanctions of Hezbollah unless we invent a story about them interfering in our elections."

This is your conspiracy theory in a nutshell.

hater
03-18-2021, 08:53 AM
One of those third world countries once caused a massive nuclear crisis here. Think about how that might have happened and then let that sink in. Or just continue to cover your ears and play dumb.

:lmao comparing bay of pigs to spending money on online bots to change US opinion :lmao

Wow

hater
03-18-2021, 08:55 AM
"The American public would never accept sanctions of Hezbollah unless we invent a story about them interfering in our elections."

This is your conspiracy theory in a nutshell.

Hezbolla is a legit political party in Lebanon. They could win elections thus easily giving USA green light on sanctions because they "interfered with our election" :lmao

Spurtacular
03-18-2021, 08:56 AM

You can't conceive a world in which Democrats cheat despite all the documented impropriety.

lefty
03-18-2021, 09:58 AM
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1371913882449625097?s=19

:lmao "everybody we hate interfered in our elections"

:lmao :lol

https://twitter.com/leftiblog/status/1371935264977743872?s=19

Imagine some americans being so retarded believing this bullshit :lmao

https://twitter.com/caitoz/status/1371906506942156802?s=19

Surprised they didnt name me in the report :lmao

:lmao Muricans love to believe in the boogeyman, it's a defense mechanism because they refuse to believe their own country has been fucking them in the ass since the independance

Ball Buster
03-18-2021, 10:17 AM
https://twitter.com/dylanratigan/status/1372528902971736064?s=21

hater
03-18-2021, 10:32 AM
:lmao Muricans love to believe in the boogeyman, it's a defense mechanism because they refuse to believe their own country has been fucking them in the ass since the independance

Truth bomb

hater
03-18-2021, 10:32 AM

ChumpDumper
03-18-2021, 10:34 AM
:lmao comparing bay of pigs to spending money on online bots to change US opinion :lmao

Wow
hater, how much do you think online bots cost?

Adam Lambert
03-18-2021, 10:36 AM

Wow

Exactly. You can believe that shit hole country can cause a nuclear crisis with the help of foreign enemies but spending money on bots to influence an election sounds crazy to you.

Adam Lambert
03-18-2021, 10:37 AM
Hezbolla is a legit political party in Lebanon. They could win elections thus easily giving USA green light on sanctions because they "interfered with our election" :lmao

You're not making any sense.

Adam Lambert
03-18-2021, 10:40 AM
"Took some steps"
"Smaller in scale"

The report doesn't even say the alleged interference was substantial. This is pretty unnewsworthy stuff, but you guys think it's some huge disinfo campaign to sway public opinion.

Again, who's the conspiracy theorist here?

hater
03-18-2021, 11:57 AM
Exactly. You can believe that shit hole country can cause a nuclear crisis with the help of foreign enemies but spending money on bots to influence an election sounds crazy to you.

So your theory now is that foreign enemies are helping Cuba, Venezuela and Hezbolla to influence US elections?

lefty
03-18-2021, 12:42 PM
Ok, but have you seen Santa?
Met him in person and he's a pretty chill dude

hater
03-18-2021, 12:46 PM
Ok, but hae you seen Santa?
Met him in person and he's a pretty chill dude

Bogie