PDA

View Full Version : Veteren's Day

RashoFan
11-11-2005, 07:11 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/RashoFan/VeterensDay.png
Let us all please take a moment to remember our Service Men and Women who are not here with us. I am a Veteran of DesertStorm/DesertShield and I thank those who have served in the military before me, with me and after me. With out these people we would not be enjoying the freedoms we have today. Who else in this Forum served? Please speak up so you can be honored. Thank you all!
Sincerely,
Beckie
(US Navy 89-95, ET3)

samikeyp
11-11-2005, 07:13 PM
:tu

rl64tx
11-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Hey Beckie!! Check the club...Veterans roll call there..I'm a Navy vet too 88-92 ET3 USS Wisconsin!!

Pistons < Spurs
11-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Let us all please take a moment to remember our Service Men and Women who are not here with us. I am a Veteren of DesertStorm/DesertShield and I thank those who have served in the military before me, with me and after me. With out these people we would not be enjoying the freedoms we have today. Who else in this Forum served? Please speak up so you can be honored. Thank you all!
Sincerely,
Beckie
(US Navy 89-95, ET3)

Well said.

Thank you to all those who have served our wonderful country.

Sasha
11-11-2005, 11:51 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/RashoFan/VeterensDay.png
Let us all please take a moment to remember our Service Men and Women who are not here with us. I am a Veteren of DesertStorm/DesertShield and I thank those who have served in the military before me, with me and after me. With out these people we would not be enjoying the freedoms we have today. Who else in this Forum served? Please speak up so you can be honored. Thank you all!
Sincerely,
Beckie
(US Navy 89-95, ET3)

Well said, Beckie - and thank you to you, too. My dad was an Air Force lifer and veteran of WWII and Viet Nam, and our son-in-law served in the Marine Corps in DesertStorm/DesertShield. We are so grateful to all our veterans.

Ronni

SequSpur
11-12-2005, 12:01 AM
Political Forum.