PDA

View Full Version : Grades: Spurs at Bulls - Mar. 27, 2021

timvp
03-28-2021, 12:06 AM
https://www.spurstalk.com/grades-san-antonio-spurs-chicago-bulls-game-43/

At least they didn't let the Bulls all the way back :lol

John B
03-28-2021, 02:02 AM
Thanks Timvp. I’m just glad they bounced back strong after all the bad games, and disappointments in the trade. I hope it continous.

EasyMoney
03-28-2021, 04:05 AM
Only 4 people attempted a 3. And only 2 in the starting lineup? Jeez.

RC_Drunkford
03-28-2021, 04:46 AM
We got lucky the Bulls didn’t guard us like the Clippers did. Great game, but I‘m still not convinced the offense is sustainable

pad300
03-28-2021, 08:36 AM
That Vucevic trade could be pretty damn good for the Magic, on this evidence.

exstatic
03-28-2021, 09:20 AM
There was one play the I loved, and it may be something they can run regularly. DJ drove in from the left break. As soon as he turned the corner, Keldon made a beeline to follow him down the lane, and got a nifty little dump pass, and finished pretty easily. DJ’s aggressive drive drew the defenders all the way to the rim, and they were helpless to do anything with Keldon’s drive.

Dejounte
03-28-2021, 09:31 AM
There was one play the I loved, and it may be something they can run regularly. DJ drove in from the left break. As soon as he turned the corner, Keldon made a beeline to follow him down the lane, and got a nifty little dump pass, and finished pretty easily. DJ’s aggressive drive drew the defenders all the way to the rim, and they were helpless to do anything with Keldon’s drive.

Yeah, interesting that our two guards have very different ways of distributing. DJ distributes like Westbrook and White distributes like Chauncey Billups.

Truth4sale$
03-28-2021, 09:37 AM
Good win and great write up
Personally, I still think White gets beat off the dribble a little too much, still not quote healthy.
The Spurs let their foot off the gas giving so much time to ISO players such as Gay and Mills. 29 minutes..really!!

mo7888
03-28-2021, 11:12 AM
One thing stood out to me about Murray last night and that was his handle....it was much better and he kept his dribble low instead of the high plodding dribbling I'm used to seeing from him. If he continues with that it will really improve his career trajectory.