PDA

View Full Version : Coach moving forward

PICK-N-ROLL
03-28-2021, 12:20 AM
I know that Pop will coach forever, or at least until he decides to hang it up. However, is it time to move on and begin the rebuilding with some new blood? Pop has never let the young guys play, unless the last name was Duncan or Leonard. Is it time to move on? We need PATFO to be aggressive in free agency, trades or draft. We need to be willing to pull the trigger to better this team. I no longer believe in CIA Pop, as we have been constantly been let down on time at deadlines.

exstatic
03-28-2021, 07:45 AM
I know that Pop will coach forever, or at least until he decides to hang it up. However, is it time to move on and begin the rebuilding with some new blood? Pop has never let the young guys play, unless the last name was Duncan or Leonard. Is it time to move on? We need PATFO to be aggressive in free agency, trades or draft. We need to be willing to pull the trigger to better this team. I no longer believe in CIA Pop, as we have been constantly been let down on time at deadlines.

Pop will coach at least next year. If you look at historical coaching stats, he’s now 36 wins out of first place all time.

You also need to clean your glasses. DeJounte started in his second year. White started his second year. Keldon IS starting in his second year. Pop plays young players.

offset formation
03-28-2021, 08:25 AM
I'd like to see Ime Udoka or Will Hardy take the reins once Pop goes.

Dejounte
03-28-2021, 08:33 AM
It's probably going to be 2+ years that Pop is the head coach. With that said, my dark horse pick for post-Pop is Matt Nielsen.

Dverde
03-28-2021, 09:33 AM
Becky is leaving for another job this offseason. Pop will do the same song and dance about how it was overdue. As he doesn’t realize he could retire and hand her the job himself :lol