PDA

View Full Version : Can We Get A Classic Spurs Sub Forum?

Spurtacular
04-03-2021, 03:28 AM
Putting this out there.

Classic or if one prefers verbiage such as vintage or nostalgia.

Spurtacular
04-03-2021, 05:15 AM
:cry

These triggered Chumpette alts need stop posting their stupid shit on the main forum.

Dex
04-03-2021, 11:59 AM
Classic Spurs stuff can go in the regular Spurs forum.

You don't need a whole new forum to reflect on the days when Moore, Gilmore, and Hughes were underachieving just like our guys are now.

GAustex
04-03-2021, 12:53 PM
The Bruise Brothers

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-03-2021, 01:21 PM

You don't need a whole new forum to reflect on the days when Moore, Gilmore, and Hughes were underachieving just like our guys are now.

That era made the conference finals and didn’t miss the playoffs until Gervin was shipped out. I’d be happy with this group underachieving in similar fashion.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-03-2021, 01:22 PM
But, yeah, a classic Spurs forum makes zero sense. The regular forum will be a ghost town if this group doesn’t pick it up.

baseline bum
04-03-2021, 01:35 PM

ROFL Alfredrick the Great. Can't think of too many other times I have seen a guy get released in his rookie year, especially after being a top 15 pick. Fuck was Bob Bass thinking with that pick? :lmao

baseline bum
04-03-2021, 01:44 PM
That era made the conference finals and didn’t miss the playoffs until Gervin was shipped out. I’d be happy with this group underachieving in similar fashion.

They were pretty bad in 83-84, must have killed them missing that chance to force a Game 7 in the 83 WCF when they had the ball down two to end the game. And then Cotton Fitzsimmons was no Stan Albeck or Doug Moe, everyone thought that guy was a joke. I still remember seeing Fitzsimmons in an interview right before the 1986 Spurs/Lakers series where he said he just hoped to have a chance to even win one game. Real winning attitude from your coach.

Spurtacular
04-03-2021, 04:32 PM

Classic Spurs is Manu, Tim, Kawhi, D-Rob, Parker, etc. Five rings. Come to terms.

Joseph Kony
04-03-2021, 04:38 PM
how about you kys instead

GAustex
04-03-2021, 04:58 PM
Silas, Bird Avertte, Goo Kennedy, Rich Jones, Coby Dietrich, George Karl, and some others but then Swen Natar AND THEN Iceman George Gervin then they had a team

Ef-man
04-03-2021, 10:33 PM
Kori/timvp, please revoke OP’s thread making privileges.

His low IQ threads are just mindless lashing/coping garbage and lowers the quality of threads everyone looks at.

Spurtacular
04-04-2021, 06:22 PM
:cry

Keep the crying in Political with your circle jerk buddies, cuckold alt.

Ef-man
04-04-2021, 06:30 PM
Keep the crying in Political with your circle jerk buddies, cuckold alt.

Stop posting low IQ coping threads.

No one appreciates them.

RD2191
04-04-2021, 06:33 PM
Kori/timvp, please revoke OP’s thread making privileges.

His low IQ threads are just mindless lashing/coping garbage and lowers the quality of threads everyone looks at.

Spurtacular
04-04-2021, 07:06 PM
^^

:lol Butt licker support to butt licker support. :lol :lmao :rollin

Remember when you used to lick apalisoc_9 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260) and dabom (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=47543) clean, RD2191 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42690)? :lol :lmao :rollin

Ef-man
04-04-2021, 07:35 PM
^^^^

Proves my point, derptacular is worst poster on ST!

Spurtacular
04-04-2021, 08:08 PM
^^^^

Proves my point, derptacular is worst poster on ST!

The only side point being made here is that you're a cucky little alt who proactively cries and then clutches your pearls when your stupid shit gets stomped on, blake. And there's a reason you didn't really tag the admin. They have no sympathy for your stupid shit; and they might be dropping your ass if push comes to shove.

Now STFU like a good little beta bitch and let the people discuss Spurs related shit on the main board without your gimpy little cries.

Ef-man
04-04-2021, 08:12 PM
The only side point being made here is that you're a cucky little alt who proactively cries and then clutches your pearls when your stupid shit gets stomped on, blake. And there's a reason you didn't really tag the admin. They have no sympathy for your stupid shit; and they might be dropping your ass if push comes to shove.

Now STFU like a good little beta bitch and let the people discuss Spurs related shit on the main board without your gimpy little cries.

^^^
Again, proves my point on derptacular being worst poster on ST.

Plus, I am not Blake. Blake lives between derptacular’s ears.

:tu

Spurtacular
04-04-2021, 08:29 PM
Your gimpy drama isn't what this forum is for.
Off you go, scrub.

Ef-man
04-04-2021, 08:57 PM
^^^

Spurtacular
04-04-2021, 09:05 PM
My bad for paying you any mind, Blake.
Come to terms with the fact that men fuck your wife in your own bed.
Don't try to pass your ills on to others.

Ef-man
04-04-2021, 09:13 PM
^^^

RD2191
04-04-2021, 09:26 PM
^^

:lol Butt licker support to butt licker support. :lol :lmao :rollin

Remember when you used to lick apalisoc_9 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260) and dabom (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=47543) clean, RD2191 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42690)? :lol :lmao :rollin
keep me out of your homoerotic fantasies, thanks.

Spurtacular
04-04-2021, 09:57 PM
keep me out, thanks.

You fronted, bitch. So fuck off.

Also :lol that your past hurts your vagina so.