PDA

View Full Version : Conservatives Must Take a More Positive Approach on Islam and Muslims.

Millennial_Messiah
04-09-2021, 06:04 PM
Fact.

Reverse the cycle of Islamophobia. 9/11 was a small group of paid off extremists and not representative of Muslims or Islam as a whole. That, or it was a government hoax.

The truth is that Muslims are a God-fearing, socially conservative base that is a low key valuable voting bloc in the rust belt states, from Minnesota to Michigan and PA. They do not like nor agree with the liberal jews that have been fucking over our country for decades and spearheading globalism and endless wars. They are privy to the truth that the jews are playing endless mindgames with all of us over sheer greed and power in order to poison whites/Christians in general against the Islamic world.

The problem is the jews, not the Muslims. The conservatives/GOP/white Christians in America, have had it all wrong for years. It's time to reverse the trend and bring our Muslim Americans home, where they belong, away from the trend of trans-creepo genderqueer faggotry jewish liberal radical leftist hipsterism and WITH the real Conservative Americans and into the Republican Party.

:toast

coyotes_geek
04-09-2021, 06:14 PM
1) Not happening.
2) You're not wrong.
3) Seriously, not happening.

Winehole23
04-09-2021, 06:15 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IllustriousSlipperyAmericanwirehair-small.gif

The problem is the jews, not the Muslims.

coyotes_geek
04-09-2021, 06:16 PM
^^^ Yep, but I let that slide.

spurraider21
04-09-2021, 06:17 PM
ST has its own neonazi clique

and of course they call themselves libertarians lmao

FrostKing
04-10-2021, 02:18 AM
Zionist already successfully groomed a generation of woke whites. Their job is done. Nearly all these anti-white policies, rhetoric and imagery is put forth and approved by whites themselves. There was a time when financial greed was the driving force but these are ideological extremist now.

As for OP, this Era of identity politics must first run its course. Maybe this is why the Left made a sharp turn in the past decade towards skin color obsession? Where will most migrants be coming from in the near future - these places are not liberal.

DMC
04-10-2021, 07:31 AM
Zionist already successfully groomed a generation of woke whites. Their job is done. Nearly all these anti-white policies, rhetoric and imagery is put forth and approved by whites themselves. There was a time when financial greed was the driving force but these are ideological extremist now.

As for OP, this Era of identity politics must first run its course. Maybe this is why the Left made a sharp turn in the past decade towards skin color obsession? Where will most migrants be coming from in the near future - these places are not liberal.

There's a difference between "liberal for you" and "liberal for me". The migrant population, of necessity almost, is more "liberal for me" than "liberal for you". I'm sure you know the difference.

ElNono
04-10-2021, 07:51 AM

rofl

Spurtacular
04-10-2021, 08:20 AM
It's blue anons pining for war in the Middle East.

Try to keep up, Andrew.

pgardn
04-10-2021, 09:06 AM

Skin obsession

And in the same paragraph anti-white.

Again the hypocrisy line drives directly over the head without being noticed.

Millennial_Messiah
04-22-2021, 03:25 PM

I'm not a "neo"nazi, I'm an OG