PDA

View Full Version : cops allow 1,000 rioters to destroy a neighborhood block

Trill Clinton
04-20-2021, 07:38 PM

Leetonidas
04-20-2021, 07:45 PM
Waiting for the magacult mental gymnastics because "it was just a couple of cars"

FrostKing
04-20-2021, 07:49 PM
Waiting for the magacult mental gymnastics because "it was just a couple of cars"
Bunch of college students, so privileged liberals?

Winehole23
04-20-2021, 07:52 PM

Leetonidas
04-20-2021, 07:57 PM

And who cares if they're liberal? :lol missing the point

Trainwreck2100
04-20-2021, 08:10 PM

Disengenous subtitle "Covid guidelines" have never been used as reasoning for teargas

ducks
04-20-2021, 08:16 PM
Cops are not allowed to control riots ask Portland

A Slob's Slob
04-20-2021, 08:25 PM

And who cares if they're liberal? :lol missing the point

pgardn
04-20-2021, 08:45 PM
Cops are not allowed to control riots, ask the people who raided the Capitol

dont worry ducks, we will find all of them and prosecute them... hopefully.

Leetonidas
04-20-2021, 08:57 PM
Derp thinking he's making some kind of point :lol

Spurtacular
04-20-2021, 09:05 PM
thinking he's making some kind of point :lol

:lol missing the point

Chucho
04-20-2021, 09:31 PM

So...you're waiting for the opinions of derp and ducks. LOL.

Leetonidas
04-20-2021, 10:00 PM

There's a few other tards like qhris and calf tats, etc

spurraider21
04-20-2021, 10:12 PM
TSA could theoretically come back... unless he was one of those arrested for Jan 6

ChumpDumper
04-20-2021, 10:19 PM
TSA could theoretically come back... unless he was one of those arrested for Jan 6

He's gotta find some way to spin his rubeduping by Q:lolde M:lolnQey and dad.

spurraider21
04-20-2021, 10:22 PM
he's been inactive since the electoral college met :lol

Spurtacular
04-20-2021, 10:25 PM

THEY'RE GIVING UP!!!

ChumpDumper
04-20-2021, 10:27 PM
he's been inactive since the electoral college met :lolI think the HBO series was the coup de grace for those screen names.

Millennial_Messiah
04-21-2021, 12:06 AM
Somehow Goodell will suspend Zeke for 6 games over this.

Adam Lambert
04-21-2021, 11:07 AM

^ Obviously didn't go to college.

koriwhat
04-21-2021, 01:56 PM
Wait so yall want cops but I thought acab was yalls motto? Wait... Wtf? Defund the police right?

spurraider21
04-21-2021, 02:13 PM
Wait so yall want cops
yep

but I thought acab was yalls motto?
nope

Wait... Wtf? Defund the police right?
yep

RandomGuy
04-21-2021, 04:31 PM
yep

nope

yep

You are going to make his head explode, with all that nuance. He only understands what he has been told to believe, and anything outside what he is instructed to think gets some robot-like "does not compute". :lol

smokecomingoutofears.gif

popcorn.gif

Leetonidas
04-21-2021, 04:38 PM
Not sure I've ever seen any poster on here calling to literally "defund" the police. Cut back on their budget for street tanks and scoped smoke grenade launchers, sure. Not surprising calf tats doesn't know wtf he's talking about as usual

ducks
04-21-2021, 06:26 PM
Rioters in Portland Smash 2 Starbucks Stores, Assault Police Officer After Chauvin Verdict

koriwhat
04-21-2021, 06:36 PM
Rioters in Portland Smash 2 Starbucks Stores, Assault Police Officer After Chauvin Verdict

they burn federal buildings with cops in them, shoot at nat'l guard, burn apple stores down, ruin communities, etc yet these cry babies here on ST aren't making threads about that shit.

ElNono
04-21-2021, 07:43 PM
they burn federal buildings with cops in them, shoot at nat'l guard, burn apple stores down, ruin communities, etc yet these cry babies here on ST aren't making threads about that shit.

Can't speak for other posters, but I've denounced violence of any kind here...

DMC
04-21-2021, 09:02 PM
Mostly peaceful

koriwhat
04-21-2021, 11:00 PM
Can't speak for other posters, but I've denounced violence of any kind here...

:tu

Allan Rowe vs Wade
04-21-2021, 11:04 PM

:cry :cry those dangerous liberals got me so scared i can barely clutch my guns :cry :cry

koriwhat
04-22-2021, 12:33 AM
:cry :cry those dangerous liberals got me so scared i can barely clutch my guns :cry :cry

I'm a liberal bro... What's infected that party isn't more liberalism but instead marxism. Good luck to you bud.

daboom1
04-22-2021, 01:21 AM

gossip girls :lol

daboom1
04-22-2021, 01:21 AM
Trill is a race baiting piece of shit, that's my contribution to the thread :tu

Blake
04-22-2021, 01:42 AM
I'm a liberal bro...

:lmao

spurraider21
04-22-2021, 07:42 AM
I'm a liberal bro... What's infected that party isn't more liberalism but instead marxism. Good luck to you bud.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
04-22-2021, 08:14 AM

:cry :cry

koriwhat
04-22-2021, 04:11 PM

You laugh but the proof is in the pudding so if you think otherwise then argue your point against what I said you shit lawyer. Do your fucking job for once with some integrity bro! Your paralegal isn't here to carry your weight.

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 04:18 PM
Trill is a race baiting piece of shit, that's my contribution to the thread :tu

Trill Clinton is a slob / wannabe black dude.

This is my contribution to the thread :tu

spurraider21
04-22-2021, 04:45 PM
You laugh but the proof is in the pudding so if you think otherwise then argue your point against what I said you shit lawyer. Do your fucking job for once with some integrity bro! Your paralegal isn't here to carry your weight.
Proof of you being liberal?

ok. What’s your stance on:

abortion
immigration
taxation/redistribution
transgender rights
minimum wages
universal healthcare
drug legalization

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 04:48 PM

koriwhat
04-22-2021, 04:53 PM
Proof of you being liberal?

ok. What’s your stance on:

abortion
immigration
taxation/redistribution
transgender rights
minimum wages
universal healthcare
drug legalization

Nah nah nah bro this isn't a deposition of any sort you shit lawyer. It's on you to prove your stupid fucking stance. You laugh at what I said and since you seem to think you know me personally I would like to know why you think I am lying about being a liberal?

Go on shit lawyer! I already knew you needed your hand held and I am sure you got your paralegal on speed dial so ring her/him up bro and get to work!

LaSíSí
04-22-2021, 04:54 PM

Justifying force; that's what every police department does.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 04:57 PM
Nah nah nah bro this isn't a deposition of any sort you shit lawyer. It's on you to prove your stupid fucking stance. You laugh at what I said and since you seem to think you know me personally I would like to know why you think I am lying about being a liberal?

Go on shit lawyer! I already knew you needed your hand held and I am sure you got your paralegal on speed dial so ring her/him up bro and get to work!

Lawyer usually has a pretty good case when the defendant pleads the 5th like you just did.

Liberal my ass :lol

koriwhat
04-22-2021, 04:59 PM
Lawyer usually has a pretty good case when the defendant pleads the 5th like you just did.

Do all you sissy males need to speak for each other? It's so odd... Men don't need other "men" speaking for them. Pathetic males like yourself should be vaccinated with rat poison.

koriwhat
04-22-2021, 05:00 PM
Btw I am sure you can find my stance on most of those subjects by using the search function but shit lawyer needs his hand held by his smart paralegal who does all the leg work anyhow.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 05:00 PM
Do all you sissy males need to speak for each other? It's so odd... Men don't need other "men" speaking for them. Pathetic males like yourself should be vaccinated with rat poison.

So, jumping in on an exchange between two other people is a sissy move in your book? That's an interesting and ironic take, but noted for future use.

koriwhat
04-22-2021, 05:02 PM
So, jumping in on an exchange between two other people is a sissy move in your book? That's an interesting and ironic take, but noted for future use.

No one gives af what you "noted". You are nothing but a drama queen looking for this back & forth with me. You can say otherwise but you're just like a girl bro and you come across as one too. :tu

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 05:03 PM

Rest stop homos, tbh.

koriwhat
04-22-2021, 05:20 PM
Shit lawyer where you at bro?

spurraider21
04-22-2021, 06:07 PM

thats what i thought

100% of your posts here show a conservative bend. then you deny it. then you refuse to identify your positions to back it up. :tu

spurraider21
04-22-2021, 06:07 PM
Shit lawyer where you at bro?
i was working :tu

spurraider21
04-22-2021, 06:08 PM

if you press him enough and he's not too pussy to explain himself, he'll probably call himself a "classical liberal" which is the same thing Dennis Prager calls himself

koriwhat
04-22-2021, 06:18 PM
thats what i thought

100% of your posts here show a conservative bend. then you deny it. then you refuse to identify your positions to back it up. :tu

100% of my posts here show a conservative bend? By whose perception; yours? Like always everyone has to do the leg work for you shit lawyer.

abortion; I don't agree with it. However, IDGAF what others do and if whores want abortions then so be it.
immigration; The legal avenue is what I am for. I am not for illegal immigration and then using semantics to claim otherwise.
taxation/redistribution; I believe corporations need to pay their fair share & no tax havens elsewhere. I'm not well versed on this subject so that's all I have to offer for now. Redistribution? Sounds more like Communism to me but whatever.
transgender rights; Be trans if you'd like I just don't care for this push to make everyone else play make believe with them. IDGAF if they want to live their lives peacefully as they deem fit. More power to them!
minimum wages; Fine for now. These idiots in their 30's+ need to find careers and not HS jobs.
universal healthcare; Nothing is free in life and neither is healthcare. Ins companies are frauds but hey I am not in Ins so what do I know?
drug legalization; Go for it! I am all for junkies finally being ushered to the grave.

koriwhat
04-22-2021, 06:20 PM
i was working :tu

Doubt it.

if you press him enough and he's not too pussy to explain himself, he'll probably call himself a "classical liberal" which is the same thing Dennis Prager calls himself

Nah bro you want to make claims or laugh at shit you have no clue about and then you come up with this cliche response time and time again. Like Lebron said, "You're Next: Accountability!"

koriwhat
04-22-2021, 07:25 PM
Ah I am so bummed the shit lawyer hasn't come back to tell me how much of a republican I truly am... Maybe we'll hear the truth from his paralegal as soon as she/he finishes up shit lawyer's work.

spurraider21
04-22-2021, 07:59 PM
100% of my posts here show a conservative bend? By whose perception; yours? Like always everyone has to do the leg work for you shit lawyer.

abortion; I don't agree with it. However, IDGAF what others do and if whores want abortions then so be it.
immigration; The legal avenue is what I am for. I am not for illegal immigration and then using semantics to claim otherwise.
taxation/redistribution; I believe corporations need to pay their fair share & no tax havens elsewhere. I'm not well versed on this subject so that's all I have to offer for now. Redistribution? Sounds more like Communism to me but whatever.
transgender rights; Be trans if you'd like I just don't care for this push to make everyone else play make believe with them. IDGAF if they want to live their lives peacefully as they deem fit. More power to them!
minimum wages; Fine for now. These idiots in their 30's+ need to find careers and not HS jobs.
universal healthcare; Nothing is free in life and neither is healthcare. Ins companies are frauds but hey I am not in Ins so what do I know?
drug legalization; Go for it! I am all for junkies finally being ushered to the grave.
i appreciate you stepping up :tu. derp and qhris can learn from you.

you have admittedly been consistent w/ your take on abortions (not liking them, but not thinking they should be banned).

but the answer on immigration is kinda fence-sitting. everybody, liberal or conservative says they like legal immigration and dont like illegal immigration... so i was more hoping for an answer that would indicate your leaning... ie should we accept less immigrants from some places over others, should we allow a pathway for citizenship for anybody illegally here, either DREAMERs or otherwise, whether or not we should take on refugees, etc.

on the taxation/redistribution question, i guess the real question is if you would agree with an increase on taxation (primarily aimed at higher earners) for the purpose of funding social programs. doenst seem like your answer is yes there, based on your comment

the trans question was geared toward "rights" not just their ability to exist... ie should there be bathroom laws forcing people to go to the restroom associated with their biological sex as opposed to their gender of identity.... do you agree with the recent arkansas laws (one saying doctors can refuse to treat trans patients for religious reasons, other one banning any gender-affirming care for minors)

as to drug legalization, thats good to hear, though you have given some contradicting takes, like not wanting pot legalized in texas...

keep it illegal! fuck the hipsters commies that flock to legal weed states. for all i care they should all go to oregon and do us all a favor by overdosing on some hard drugs out there. :tu

but all seriousness, appreciate the candor

spurraider21
04-22-2021, 08:01 PM
Ah I am so bummed the shit lawyer hasn't come back to tell me how much of a republican I truly am... Maybe we'll hear the truth from his paralegal as soon as she/he finishes up shit lawyer's work.
i always enjoy convos here as long as people are willing to be honest and say what they mean/think, whether i agree or disagree. what i dont like when i have to pull teeth to get somebody to give straightforward answers to straightforward questions, because at that point they arent interested in a real conversation, just jabs and deception

ElNono
04-22-2021, 08:20 PM

Don't think that statistically proves anything, tbh... ie: it's missing a ton of context, like we already know not all of Columbus police officers do street work, etc...

Without some more clear guidelines, it looks like cherry picking data.

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 08:57 PM
Don't think that statistically proves anything, tbh... ie: it's missing a ton of context, like we already know not all of Columbus police officers do street work, etc...

Without some more clear guidelines, it looks like cherry picking data.Perhaps so, perhaps more careful scrutiny will illuminate -- DOJ has recently rediscovered consent decrees in the nether reaches of its desk.

daboom1
04-22-2021, 09:26 PM
Trill Clinton is a slob / wannabe black dude.

This is my contribution to the thread :tu

:tu

daboom1
04-22-2021, 09:27 PM
i always enjoy convos here as long as people are willing to be honest and say what they mean/think, whether i agree or disagree. what i dont like when i have to pull teeth to get somebody to give straightforward answers to straightforward questions, because at that point they arent interested in a real conversation, just jabs and deception

^total bullshit :lol

ElNono
04-22-2021, 09:29 PM

Not surprising Qhris folds... one of the most self-censored posters in here...

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 09:51 PM
medical doctors have a similar problem policing their guild.

the split there is even more stark, something like 5% of docs are 90% of malpractice complaints.

spurraider21
04-22-2021, 10:08 PM
do you believe in this "snow globe earth"? or do you think humans have traveled past the van allen belt?

He will get cooked by the Van Allen radiation belt if he goes too high. There is also the dome theory, with the snow globe Earth basically. The dome is impenetrable according to speculation.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 10:21 PM
I'm just going to assume anybody with an OSU sign in front of their house is endorsing violence. And I better not see that logo on any basketball courts. Else I'll stop watching sports altogether.

koriwhat
04-23-2021, 02:15 PM

I agree but what some of you, you included, do is make blanket statements about who this person is or that person based on yalls tribalist disgust for whomever yall are directing yalls disgust at. I don't live in a make believe world where I visit a messageboard and claim I know any of you personally or who you all truly are; that takes a real big brain to dream up and run with while patting yourselves on the back over make believe and insults.

I am always willing to discuss most anything but most of you would rather talk shit and act all high and mighty. I'm not about those games.

spurraider21
04-24-2021, 09:34 AM
do you believe in this "snow globe earth"? or do you think humans have traveled past the van allen belt? daboom1

Winehole23
04-24-2021, 09:36 AM
daboom1 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=54188)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2QokT8ZsnBQ/maxresdefault.jpg

Spurtacular
04-24-2021, 09:45 AM

Yea, Lite really likes to play this card and fancy himself the victim.
He's played it amidst rather straight forward conversations in recent days multiple times.
He's played it multiple times in the past amidst similar circumstances.

pgardn
04-24-2021, 09:46 AM
I agree but what some of you, you included, do is make blanket statements about who this person is or that person based on yalls tribalist disgust for whomever yall are directing yalls disgust at. I don't live in a make believe world where I visit a messageboard and claim I know any of you personally or who you all truly are; that takes a real big brain to dream up and run with while patting yourselves on the back over make believe and insults.

I am always willing to discuss most anything but most of you would rather talk shit and act all high and mighty. I'm not about those games.

You picked your own topics let’s try these:

here are some real easy ones

Global warming and climate control

alternative energy

welfare

Spurtacular
04-24-2021, 09:47 AM
do you believe in this "snow globe earth"? or do you think humans have traveled past the van allen belt?

Sounds like another one of your litmus tests.

spurraider21
04-24-2021, 11:51 AM
Sounds like another one of your litmus tests.
sounds like more self-censorship. imagine complaining about masks but then voluntarily doing this all day

https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/172860443/960x0.jpg?cropX1=0&cropX2=2592&cropY1=1176&cropY2=2753

daboom1
04-24-2021, 05:50 PM
Yea, Lite really likes to play this card and fancy himself the victim.
He's played it amidst rather straight forward conversations in recent days multiple times.
He's played it multiple times in the past amidst similar circumstances.

He's a ne'er-do-well.

Spurtacular
04-24-2021, 05:54 PM
sounds like more self-censorship. imagine complaining about masks but then voluntarily doing this all day

https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/172860443/960x0.jpg?cropX1=0&cropX2=2592&cropY1=1176&cropY2=2753

You can spin it all you want; but you have your litmus tests that you like to administer.

koriwhat
04-24-2021, 08:53 PM
You picked your own topics let’s try these:

here are some real easy ones

Global warming and climate control

alternative energy

welfare

How about this... I ain't your boyfriend and you ain't my girlfriend and we ain't playing 21 questions bro. Go talk with your wife if you need someone to talk to. :tu

spurraider21
04-24-2021, 10:32 PM
You can spin it all you want; but you have your litmus tests that you like to administer.
Yeah, I’ll own that i ask people questions about their beliefs... you can own that people are too pussy to reveal their positions