PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Tankathon 2021

djohn2oo8
04-21-2021, 09:04 AM
What are y’all’s thoughts on Cade, Mobley, Suggs, etc?

KobesAchilles
04-21-2021, 09:15 AM
Rockets made the right move to tank. James Harden isn't leading a team anywhere and with barely any fans allowed to attend the games anyway, this as the perfect year to tank since it wouldn't hurt the bottom line.

One of these kids will bring the Rockets back to relevance. I don't know which one but I like Mobley. Having a dominant big man is still the way to go in the league. When you have only good guards that puts a cap on your team like a Golden St, Portland, and Boston

baseline bum
04-21-2021, 09:50 AM
What are y’all’s thoughts on Cade, Mobley, Suggs, etc?

They'll probably force their way out of town too.

djohn2oo8
04-21-2021, 02:12 PM
They'll probably force their way out of town too.
You know the thing about that Nets trade, those picks will look really good since that team can’t even stay healthy already

djohn2oo8
04-21-2021, 02:14 PM
Rockets made the right move to tank. James Harden isn't leading a team anywhere and with barely any fans allowed to attend the games anyway, this as the perfect year to tank since it wouldn't hurt the bottom line.

One of these kids will bring the Rockets back to relevance. I don't know which one but I like Mobley. Having a dominant big man is still the way to go in the league. When you have only good guards that puts a cap on your team like a Golden St, Portland, and Boston
I’m thinking Cade if they get the number one pick. They would have three first round picks

Robz4000
04-21-2021, 04:22 PM
Cade will be a superstar in this league, 100%. The other two have superstar ceilings as well, but its like comparing LeBron/Kawhi to Harden/Paul George.

Spurtacular
04-21-2021, 04:40 PM
Don't care enough to follow it.

djohn2oo8
04-21-2021, 06:09 PM
Cade will be a superstar in this league, 100%. The other two have superstar ceilings as well, but its like comparing LeBron/Kawhi to Harden/Paul George.
Yeah and put some shooters around him watch out