PDA

View Full Version : Is White Cop A Hero?

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 05:20 PM
Just getting around to watching this.

https://rumble.com/vfylq9-new-angle.html?mref=10j4h&mc=68xg5

FrostKing
04-22-2021, 07:05 PM
https://i.ibb.co/7bh8Qxw/Screenshot-20210422-170209-Chrome.jpghttps://i.ibb.co/861qZKf/57675.jpg

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 07:25 PM
He interrupted a peaceful stabbing

koriwhat
04-22-2021, 07:28 PM
Celebrity opinions mean jack shit tbh

SnakeBoy
04-22-2021, 07:54 PM
Cops should not use lethal force in response to a crime that has not yet been committed.

spurraider21
04-22-2021, 08:04 PM
Cops should not use lethal force in response to a crime that has not yet been committed.
i dno, i feel like charging toward somebody with a knife is sufficient to trigger some action by the officer. if they stood back and somebody got stabbed and eventually died of those wounds, it would also be a pretty bad look.

this situation was tough, but imo it was a reasonable enough judgment call given the situation where i dont think there should be any criminal liability.

pgardn
04-22-2021, 08:09 PM
Celebrity opinions mean jack shit tbh

Is a 6 time ST MVP is a celebrity?

ElNono
04-22-2021, 08:16 PM

Maybe the cop thought he was using his taser, tbh

Leetonidas
04-22-2021, 08:19 PM
Cop made the right call :tu

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 08:41 PM
i dno, i feel like charging toward somebody with a knife is sufficient to trigger some action by the officer. if they stood back and somebody got stabbed and eventually died of those wounds, it would also be a pretty bad look.

this situation was tough, but imo it was a reasonable enough judgment call given the situation where i dont think there should be any criminal liability.

There is an entire spectrum of actions he could have taken between doing nothing and shooting to kill. I don't know why he even had his weapon drawn in the first place. (Well, I do, actually.)

spurraider21
04-22-2021, 08:44 PM
There is an entire spectrum of actions he could have taken between doing nothing and shooting to kill.
when somebody with a knife is already within arm's reach of the would-be victim?

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 08:51 PM
when somebody with a knife is already within arm's reach of the would-be victim?

She was within 3 ft of him after pushing the first girl, and instead of trying to restrain her he pulled his gun out. This guy acted like he doesn't know the first thing about de-escalation. That may not be his fault... it's probably shitty training.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 08:53 PM
He's no Chauvin, but it's another of too many examples of cops with itchy trigger fingers. I give him some credit for trying to protect someone other than himself. Sadly it could have been any number of other cops that did the same thing, and that's more of an indictment on the system than on him.

spurraider21
04-22-2021, 08:54 PM
She was within 3 ft of him after pushing the first girl, and instead of trying to restrain her he pulled his gun out. This guy acted like he doesn't know the first thing about de-escalation. That may not be his fault... it's probably shitty training.
ah gotcha. yeah i dont disagree that he could have done things differently. i was looking more at the moment of shooting, in that because somebody else's life was in danger, it was justified.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 08:59 PM
You can get stabbed like 10 times in 3 seconds. Don't fucking stab no one and you won't get fucking shot. What happened to accountability?

She didn't stab anyone. And you don't know that she intended to.

Is it illegal to carry a knife to a confrontation happening outside of your house? If you then get into a physical confrontation while holding that knife, are you definitely going to stab the other person? Are you fair game to be shot by a cop in that situation?

Furthermore, try to imagine this happening if the situation was exactly the same except it involves white people fighting outside of a bar.

spurraider21
04-22-2021, 09:01 PM
She didn't stab anyone. And you don't know that she intended to.

Is it illegal to carry a knife to a confrontation happening outside of your house? If you then get into a physical confrontation while holding that knife, are you definitely going to stab the other person?
besides the loud yelling of "ima stab the fuck out of you bitch" when the officer was in earshot (assuming it was her that shouted it)

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:02 PM
besides the loud yelling of "ima stab the fuck out of you bitch" when the officer was in earshot (assuming it was her that shouted it)

I find it entirely more likely that she was just trying to scare or intimidate the other person. I find it highly unlikely that she intended to stab another person to death in front of a dozen other people. But we'll never know, because she won't get her day in court. Oh well.

JamStone
04-22-2021, 09:03 PM
Based on the information I’ve read and seen, I’d lean towards him having a reasonable response to the situation. I’d call it short of an appropriate response because quite frankly I don’t know what standard police protocol is in that situation, and I don’t know whether there was a non lethal action that could have absolutely prevented a stabbing. There is a fair argument that he could have shot to injure or used a taser and the girl still could have successfully stabbed and killed the other girl. I just would have preferred no one would have had to die at all.

He may have done the right thing. I wouldn’t use the term “hero” when someone kills another person, even in defense of themselves or another person, regardless of circumstances. I just don’t attach heroism with killing. It could have been justifiable, appropriate, necessary. But I don’t view it as heroic.

spurraider21
04-22-2021, 09:05 PM
Based on the information I’ve read and seen, I’d lean towards him having a reasonable response to the situation. I’d call it short of an appropriate response because quite frankly I don’t know what standard police protocol is in that situation, and I don’t know whether there was a non lethal action that could have absolutely prevented a stabbing. There is a fair argument that he could have shot to injure or used a taser and the girl still could have successfully stabbed and killed the other girl. I just would have preferred no one would have had to die at all.

He may have done the right thing. I wouldn’t use the term “hero” when someone kills another person, even in defense of themselves or another person, regardless of circumstances. I just don’t attach heroism with killing. It could have been justifiable, appropriate, necessary. But I don’t view it as heroic.
"shoot to injure" is never a thing.

if you have the time to line up a shot at somebody's limb or something, then that just means the situation isn't truly an imminent one that requires the use of that kind of force to begin with.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:05 PM
She is the aggressor here you stupid fuck. :lol

Look at the fucking video. She got merked before she killed someone. You don't have to defend every single fucking incident. :lol

Cool so I can bring a crowd of a dozen people and we can hang out outside of your house without your consent. And if you come out threatening us with violence, you are fair game for an immediate death sentence.

Y'all need higher expectations of law enforcement.

spurraider21
04-22-2021, 09:07 PM
Cool so I can bring a crowd of a dozen people and we can hang out outside of your house without your consent. And if you come out threatening us with violence, you are fair game for an immediate death sentence.

Y'all need higher expectations of law enforcement.
while wielding a knife and charging at you? i mean... yeah. you yourself would be entitled to defend yourself in that situation, and cops are allowed to use lethal force to prevent seriously bodily harm to others

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:08 PM
I did watch the video. The cop approached the gathering like a timid little pussy and resorted to shooting as his first action because police departments spend far more time playing with guns than training on de-escalation or showing some semblance of control in situations like these.

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 09:10 PM
https://newsone.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/22/2020/08/15964630121726.jpg

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:12 PM
Nothing you said means anything. She ran up at people with a fucking knife while the other people had their backs turned. You deserved to get shot like a dog for doing that shit.

Your fear of knives is noted.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:14 PM
This sounds like a derp or chris shtick. Just stop. :lol

Your dehumanization of someone involved in a fairly run-of-the-mill fight outside her own home is far more similar to a derp or chris take.

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 09:14 PM
https://newsone.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/22/2020/08/15964630121726.jpg

This changes everything.

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 09:17 PM
I did watch the video. The cop approached the gathering like a timid little pussy and resorted to shooting as his first action because police departments spend far more time playing with guns than training on de-escalation or showing some semblance of control in situations like these.

In that video, he had tons of de-escalation time. :rolleyes

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 09:21 PM
This changes everything.points of contrast, nothing more.

does Ohio have a castle doctrine? funny that never came up yet.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:21 PM
In that video, he had tons of de-escalation time. :rolleyes

But he had plenty of time to decide that this person needed to be shot four times.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:23 PM
Run of the mill fights. :lol

Just because they exist outside of your scope of reality doesn't mean they don't exist. It may surprise you to learn that people with a knife in a fight are far more frequently looking for intimidation or separation than they are looking to stab someone. Now proceed with more emoji rebuttals.

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 09:23 PM
wasn't the set up that a person assaulted/threatened on her own property called the cops for help?

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:25 PM
wasn't the set up that a person assaulted/threatened on her own property called the cops for help?

That's correct. Now try to imagine this scenario playing out with an old man bringing his shotgun to the porch to disperse the teenagers on his driveway.

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 09:25 PM
But he had plenty of time to decide that this person needed to be shot four times.

Luckily, just enough time to save girl in pink from that fat knife-wielding beast.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:27 PM
Luckily, just enough time to save girl in pink from that fat knife-wielding beast.

So edgy. Big tough guy defense for a small pussy cop who couldn't grab the fat knife wielding beast when she was 3 ft from him.

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 09:27 PM
Luckily, just enough time to save girl in pink from that fat knife-wielding beast.The person who called the cops in the first place, because she was being attacked at her own house.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:28 PM
That's correct. Now try to imagine this scenario playing out with an old man bringing his shotgun to the porch to disperse the teenagers on his driveway.

Hint: More people would be asking what those people were doing on his driveway in the first place. A question that has yet to be asked in this thread.

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 09:29 PM
That's correct. Now try to imagine this scenario playing out with an old man bringing his shotgun to the porch to disperse the teenagers on his driveway.seen it

https://www.mlive.com/resizer/9Uf3pvG_RP5JXvNod1jH6R8iQX4=/1280x0/smart/advancelocal-adapter-image-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/image.mlive.com/home/mlive-media/width2048/img/business_impact/photo/gran-torinojpg-46fa7aa30dd68583.jpg

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 09:30 PM
So edgy. Big tough guy defense for a small pussy cop who couldn't grab the fat knife wielding beast when she was 3 ft from him.

:lmao

You are such a retard.

Watch the video

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:32 PM
I'm dead serious. Imagine the scenario. An old white man calls the police because there are a bunch of teenagers loitering on his driveway. When the police arrive he is confronting those teenagers with a shotgun pointed at them, which I think we can all agree is more threatening than a knife.

The cop shoots the old man four times. What's the conservative response in this scenario? How many segments are Fox News and NRA TV devoting to that gun rights and self defense martyr? You know it's true.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:33 PM

You are such a retard.

Watch the video

I did watch it. It's obvious that you're projecting your own fears and insecurities on this cop. And he may very well be just as frightened and inept as you would have been in this situation, but I think we should expect more from law enforcement and from their training than a DarrinS level of confrontation control.

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 09:33 PM
When these two assholes are the voice of reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiMfcAP53_Q

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 09:36 PM
Ohio does have a castle doctrine law

“A person who lawfully is in that person’s residence has no duty to retreat before using force in self-defense, defense of another, or defensive of that person’s residence, and a person who lawfully is an occupant of that person’s vehicle or who lawfully is an occupant in a vehicle owned by an immediate family member of the person has no duty to retreat before using force in self-defense or defensive of another.”

A person is presumed to have acted in self-defense or defense of another when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if the person against whom the defensive force is used is in the process of unlawfully and without privilege to do so entering, or has unlawfully and without privilege to do so entered, the residence or vehicle occupied by the person using the defensive force.https://www.uslawshield.com/defining-your-castle-in-ohio/

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:40 PM
You can't have your gun pointing at fucking teenagers bro for loitering. :lmao

I didn't say you could. I'm just saying the narrative would be a lot different, even though that's objectively a more life threatening situation.

Do you think in this hypothetical scenario that the old man is likely going to shoot the teenagers?

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:41 PM
When these two assholes are the voice of reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiMfcAP53_Q

I saw three assholes in that video. Lol Trump cult newsbusters. Guessing the abrupt end to that video was so they could cut out any commentary that wouldn't be so easily digested by people like you.

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 09:42 PM
And how does that apply here?no duty to retreat from intruders, diminished liability for lethal force defending oneself and one's property against the same, it seems to me.

i'm not a lawyer, these citations may not be germane.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:46 PM
The girl yells I'm going to stab the fuck out of you while she was motioning downwards to stab in front of cops before getting shot the fuck up.

Yes you've made it clear that your lack of experience with real world conflict causes you to believe this literally means she was about to stab the other person in front of all of those people.

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 09:52 PM
Yes you've made it clear that your lack of experience with real world conflict causes you to believe this literally means she was about to stab the other person in front of all of those people.

Literally in the act, when she was shot.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:55 PM
Literally in the act, when she was shot.

That's not correct. A majority of incidents where someone is holding a knife above their head in a threatening way do not end with that knife stabbing someone.

RD2191
04-22-2021, 09:57 PM
This is a tough one tbh. Could the cop have done things differently? I believe so, but if it was my child that was about to get stabbed in the neck I don't believe I'd be all that upset over the attacker being taken out by police. It's just a sad situation all around, there are no winners here. If anyone is to blame it's the two adult idiots escalating the situation instead of trying to find a peaceful resolution. Also, how in the hell do you not stop whatever you're doing when the cops show up? What in the world was she thinking that she thought it'd be a good idea to try and stab two people in front of law enforcement? Like what?

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 09:57 PM
That's not correct. A majority of incidents where someone is holding a knife above their head in a threatening way do not end with that knife stabbing someone.

Still hasn't watched the video

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 09:58 PM

You didn't answer my question about the old white man. But it's okay. Just consider the fact that you're landing on the same side of this issue as Derp and Darrin and maybe sleep on it a bit.

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 10:02 PM
You didn't answer my question about the old white man. But it's okay. Just consider the fact that you're landing on the same side of this issue as Derp and Darrin and maybe sleep on it a bit.

Depends on the demeanor of the "old white man". Not sure why the person has to be old or white or male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WnV6mYu7TI

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 10:03 PM
Still hasn't watched the video

You'll have to link me to the version of the video that shows a stabbing happening. All I saw conclusively was someone threatening another person with a knife and a cop who was too much of a pussy to do anything but shoot to kill.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 10:05 PM
You agreed that the old man shouldn't fucking pointing his gun at loiterers. This girl shouldn't be trying to stab noone. :lmao

I do agree that he shouldn't point his gun at loiterers. I don't believe he should be shot for doing so. Same as I don't believe someone should be shot for coming at trespassers with a knife. You still can't debate this honestly because your position assumes with 100% certainty that she was going to stab people. It's like assuming with 100% certainty that the old man is going to shoot people.

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 10:06 PM
You'll have to link me to the version of the video that shows a stabbing happening. All I saw conclusively was someone threatening another person with a knife and a cop who was too much of a pussy to do anything but shoot to kill.

Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfSXdhKnqWc&bpctr=1619148879

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 10:10 PM
seen it

https://www.mlive.com/resizer/9Uf3pvG_RP5JXvNod1jH6R8iQX4=/1280x0/smart/advancelocal-adapter-image-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/image.mlive.com/home/mlive-media/width2048/img/business_impact/photo/gran-torinojpg-46fa7aa30dd68583.jpg

Great movie, tbh.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 10:11 PM
Well if he says I'm going to fucking shoot you fucker and yeah he might get a bullet to the head. :lmao

Well at least you're consistent, but you have a lot to learn about human behavior when it comes to intimidation and threats. I guess I'm just glad you're not a cop.

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 10:15 PM
Well at least you're consistent, but you have a lot to learn about human behavior when it comes to intimidation and threats. I guess I'm just glad you're not a cop.

If you were one, there would be a dead girl in a pink jumpsuit.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 10:18 PM
Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfSXdhKnqWc&bpctr=1619148879

That's the same video I watched, just with a lot of unnecessary commentary and assumptions made about what specific slow motion frames meant about a real time incident. It doesn't show a stabbing.

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 10:22 PM
"in the act" but not a drop of blood

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 10:23 PM
That's the same video I watched, just with a lot of unnecessary commentary and assumptions made about what specific slow motion frames meant about a real time incident. It doesn't show a stabbing.

That's because the cop shot her.

This is like debating my dog.

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 10:25 PM
anyway, the cop doesn't have to be a hero or not a hero. that's a false fork.

(abstaining)

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 10:25 PM
"in the act" but not a drop of blood

If there's blood, you've already stabbed.

Trill Clinton
04-22-2021, 10:26 PM
If that was a white kid 100% certain the cop would have used a taser or other methods to take the weapon out of her hand. I've seen cops literally run from a person with a knife and not shoot seconds after arrival. Lets be real, black skin is seen as a threat and cops get bloodthirsty when its a black person in their crosshairs. RIP to the young lady it seems her parents and the system failed her.

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 10:27 PM

(abstaining)

Only one left to defend retard hill is Lambert. Don't abandon him! :cry

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 10:27 PM
That's because the cop shot her.

This is like debating my dog.

You said she was literally in the act a few posts up. My dog has a better memory.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 10:28 PM
If there's blood, you've already stabbed.

If you're being stabbed, that's the act.

You're basically saying someone holding a gun is in the act of shooting.

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 10:29 PM
If that was a white kid 100% certain the cop would have used a taser or other methods to take the weapon out of her hand. I've seen cops literally run from a person with a knife and not shoot seconds after arrival. Lets be real, black skin is seen as a threat and cops get .bloodthirsty when its a black person in their crosshairs. RIP to the young lady it seems her parents and the system failed her.It was a very prompt slaying. The cops killed the person who asked them for help. Tragic.

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 10:30 PM
apparently the law frowns on self-help, even in the castle doctrine state of Ohio.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 10:32 PM

(abstaining)

He's an unfortunate part of a shitty system that teaches cops to fear people and shoot first. Sadly it could have been any other cop. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong training.

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 10:33 PM
If that was a white kid 100% certain the cop would have used a taser or other methods to take the weapon out of her hand. I've seen cops literally run from a person with a knife and not shoot seconds after arrival. Lets be real, black skin is seen as a threat and cops get bloodthirsty when its a black person in their crosshairs. RIP to the young lady it seems her parents and the system failed her.

They acted like there were no cops there. Dad kicks woman in the head and Sharkeesha goes psycho.

I didn't notice any fear they had of the cops.

And, if your 16 year old daughter weighs 300 lbs and is attacking people with knives, you failed as a parent.

Stop excusing shitty criminal behavior.

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 10:34 PM
apparently the law frowns on self-help, even in the castle doctrine state of Ohio.

Not applicable. Don't know why you keep bringing it up.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 10:35 PM

No one wants to touch the castle doctrine conversation because it draws attention away from the scary black person who deserve to die for being mad.

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 10:36 PM

ah gotcha. yeah i dont disagree that he could have done things differently. i was looking more at the moment of shooting, in that because somebody else's life was in danger, it was justified.

Sadbert thinks it's the police officer's job to risk his life for the life of someone stupid enough to see the arriving officer and still start the process of attempted murder.

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 10:36 PM
They acted like there were no cops there. Dad kicks woman in the head and Sharkeesha goes psycho.

I didn't notice any fear they had of the cops.

And, if your 16 year old daughter weighs 300 lbs and is attacking people with knives, you failed as a parent.

Stop excusing shitty criminal behavior.like defending yourself at home from unwelcome people who have been threatening you?

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 10:37 PM
If you're being stabbed, that's the act.

You're basically saying someone holding a gun is in the act of shooting.

She was just holding a knife

Debating my dog

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 10:39 PM
This sounds like a derp or chris shtick. Just stop. :lol

Bruh, you're an alt under 1K posts. Just stop. :lol
Nobody even cares about a main using this fallback shctick. :lol

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 10:39 PM
She was just holding a knife

Debating my dog

Fine, pointing a gun if you prefer. Still not in the act.

Trill Clinton
04-22-2021, 10:40 PM
It was a very prompt slaying. The cops killed the person who asked them for help. Tragic.

Sad. Just like Tamir Rice. Cops see black skin and immediately go into kill mode. The fact that these are children doesn't register...they.must.kill. Like most fights involving children, they are chaotic and the fact the young lady was being jumped by a group of kids, her protecting herself with a knife was her way of preserving her life in her mind. Is self defense a crime now? Or is that just a luxury for non blacks? Seems when blacks have a weapon or a perceived weapon in hand, we get killed within seconds, Tamar, Makiah, Philando and John Crawford come to mind.

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 10:41 PM

She was swinging at pink girl

That is the act

Spurtacular

(abstaining)

He either heroically saved someone from serious bodily harm and/or death or he un-heroically shot someone.

Seems like a pretty true fork to me.

Adam Lambert
Absolute worst case scenario is the cops don't intervene at all and she does stab the girl in pink. And if it even made the news, most people would be blaming the victim for trespassing.

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 10:43 PM

Would that fat ho make it into your dating pool, Sadbert (if you were heterosexual)?

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 10:44 PM
She was swinging at pink girl

That is the act

Swinging a knife at someone isn't stabbing. People often swing knives at other people to create separation or to intimidate. She's trying to get these people off her fucking property. If you really think her intent was to kill, why didn't she stab the first girl?

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 10:45 PM
Absolute worst case scenario is the cops don't intervene at all and she does stab the girl in pink. And if it even made the news, most people would be blaming the victim for trespassing.Trespasser defended from the home defender by the police, in effect.

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 10:45 PM
Sad. Just like Tamir Rice. Cops see black skin and immediately go into kill mode. The fact that these are children doesn't register...they.must.kill. Like most fights involving children, they are chaotic and the fact the young lady was being jumped by a group of kids, her protecting herself with a knife was her way of preserving her life in her mind. Is self defense a crime now? Or is that just a luxury for non blacks? Seems when blacks have a weapon or a perceived weapon in hand, we get killed within seconds, Tamar, Makiah, Philando and John Crawford come to mind.

We know you're an alt doing shtick. GTFO. Nobody cares.

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 10:47 PM
The girl yells I'm going to stab the fuck out of you while she was motioning downwards to stab in front of cops before getting shot the fuck up.

Only one left to defend retard hill is Lambert. Don't abandon him! :cry

:lol No kidding

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 10:47 PM
From just doing nothing to swinging a knife now. :lmao

When did I ever say she did nothing?

Is this the equivalent of shooting at loitering kids? :lmao

A lot like shooting in the air, sure. Do you disagree?

You don't have to answer that. You've already indicated that you're unfamiliar with the concept of threats, and that everything should be taken literally at all times.

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 10:50 PM

No one wants to touch the castle doctrine conversation because it draws attention away from the scary black person who deserve to die for being mad.

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CASTLE DOCTRINE!!!

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 10:51 PM

When does the act start, Sadbert?

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 10:52 PM
Trespasser defended from the home defender by the police, in effect.

"In the act"

https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/st-louis-couple-guns-rt-jt-200629_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 10:52 PM
it's a amazing how few posters are taking up for a scared young woman defending herself at home. she's the person who called the cops for help.

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 10:54 PM
Absolute worst case scenario is the cops don't intervene at all and she does stab the girl in pink. And if it even made the news, most people would be blaming the victim for trespassing.

Saying the quiet part out loud.

Its not about black lives. A black life was saved.

If a cop, especially a white cop, hadn't taken the life of the assailant, this wouldn't be news.

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 10:55 PM
Charging someone's back with a fucking knife is defending yourself. Please don't be a fucking retard. :lolwe don't know what happened before the cops got there, hoss.

Adam Lambert
Didn't she her waving at the air. She was literally 1/8 of second from killing pink girl. More like old man really shooting to kill at loiterers. :lmao

Right, because she said "I'm going to stab you" and therefore this means she was going to stab her, you've made this point already.

DarrinS
it's a amazing how few posters are taking up for a scared young woman defending herself at home. she's the person who called the cops for help.

Oh, Snap!

Would that fat ho make it into your dating pool, Sadbert (if you were heterosexual)?

https://media.giphy.com/media/Aff4ryYiacUO4/giphy.gif

Noob-Noob
04-22-2021, 10:56 PM

https://i.imgur.com/zNP85pW.gif

ShotThroughTheHeart
04-22-2021, 10:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9swDIB-d1w

Winehole23
04-22-2021, 10:58 PM
emoji/meme meltdown/sockpuppet parade, once again words have abandoned Darrin and derp

LaSíSí
04-22-2021, 10:58 PM
WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CASTLE DOCTRINE!!!

:lol

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 10:59 PM
emoji/meme meltdown, once again words have abandoned Darrin and derp

Butthole thinks he has hand from his safe space.

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 11:01 PM
"In the act"

https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/st-louis-couple-guns-rt-jt-200629_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

So you think this was attempted murder, Sadbert?

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 11:02 PM
Saying the quiet part out loud.

Its not about black lives. A black life may have possibly been saved, if we assume this person was literally going to stab her.

If a cop, especially a white cop, hadn't taken the life of the person who called them to report trespassers, this wouldn't be news.

Fixed it for you.

And it's absolutely about black lives. We already have a system in place that fairly reliably punishes citizens for killing other citizens. Until it's just as reliable about holding law enforcement accountable for disproportionately lethal action against black citizens, stuff like this is going to be news. Sorry.

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 11:04 PM
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/210421151957-no-card-use-01-columbus-shooting-makhia-bryant-exlarge-169.jpg

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 11:07 PM
Fixed it for you.

And it's absolutely about black lives. We already have a system in place that fairly reliably punishes citizens for killing other citizens. Until it's just as reliable about holding law enforcement accountable for disproportionately lethal action against black citizens, stuff like this is going to be news.

UNTIL WHITE COPS LEARN TO WRESTLE KNIFE WIELDERS, BLACK ATTEMPTED MURDERERS ARE GOING TO BE VICTIMS!!!

FUCK THE SYSTEM!!!

ElNono
04-22-2021, 11:08 PM

I'm not a serial spam bomber

:lmao:lmao:lmao

DarrinS
04-22-2021, 11:08 PM
This is not attempt at hitting a baseball. He's just holding a bat

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.FjE-EuhX4ouAf1tpyDHAYQHaE7?pid=ImgDet&dpr=1.5

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 11:09 PM
DMC get in here and get control of your boyfriend (Sadbert). :lol

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 11:10 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

You're only making lame excuses for your sh**.

Spurs Homer
04-22-2021, 11:12 PM
Cop is a hero- he saved a life.

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 11:13 PM
I think Sadbert is having an outer body experience.
Even he's got to be outside of himself saying, "Oh this is not going well." :lol
"I can't stop myself!" :lol :lmao :rollin

Adam Lambert
04-22-2021, 11:15 PM
This is not attempt at hitting a baseball. He's just holding a bat

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.FjE-EuhX4ouAf1tpyDHAYQHaE7?pid=ImgDet&dpr=1.5

In baseball the objective is to hit the ball.

In knife-wielding while trying to get people off of your property, the objective is rarely to stab someone.

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 11:16 PM

In knife-wielding while trying to get people off of your property, the objective is rarely to stab someone.

She stated her objective was to stab someone, dip shit.

Nother Level
04-22-2021, 11:26 PM

On-own-property knife wielding 101.

ElNono
04-22-2021, 11:30 PM

You're only making lame excuses for your sh**.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/ZdrUuSEC0LygaFXtNT/giphy.gif

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 11:35 PM
:cry

IMMA SETTLING SCORES!!!

ElNono
04-22-2021, 11:45 PM
the irony on derp's posts, tbh :lmao

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 11:46 PM
the irony on derp's posts, tbh :lmao

The irony (not so much) of the wealth of gold in this thread, and you're focused on your grudge.

ElNono
04-22-2021, 11:49 PM
The irony (not so much) of the wealth of gold in this thread, and you're focused on your grudge.

what grudge? I merely highlighted your shitposting, and you got your panties in a bunch, as expected.

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 11:53 PM
what grudge? I merely highlighted your shitposting, and you got your panties in a bunch, as expected.

It's a public service, amirite?

SnakeBoy
04-22-2021, 11:58 PM

Could have just been hyperbole. Kids have fights all the time and say stupid shit they don't literally mean. Plus she was clearly drawing the knife back and away from the other kid. Which is exactly what one would do if they were trying to avoid accidentally stabbing someone.

Winehole23
04-23-2021, 12:18 AM

In knife-wielding while trying to get people off of your property, the objective is rarely to stab someone.No respect for property, life or household here, reflexive aggression against the defender instead, because the cops shot her.

Winehole23
04-23-2021, 12:20 AM
and probably for other reasons

Winehole23
04-23-2021, 12:23 AM
Great movie, tbh.did you get AL's reference to it?

ElNono
04-23-2021, 12:31 AM
It's a public service, amirite?

You're not an astroturfer, derp... you do and say dumb stuff all the time very naturally, but it's largely about trying to stand out and managing that OCD, tbh...

I don't actually drown your threads in longcats, so that's never been about you.

diego
04-23-2021, 12:34 AM
I actually read the whole thread and then watched the video.. I still agree with Lambert that even if she connected there's actually little likelihood she would kill anyone, and that police should have a higher standard before they preemptively kill someone but the situation was very chaotic, nobody even acknowledged the police and within seconds of arriving to the scene the officer is placed in a very difficult position. Its hard to fault the officer for his reaction because he had so little context of what was happening, for all he knew pink was the one who called for help. The only other plausible course of action for the police was for them to recognize that there were a lot of people fighting and approach with warning shots and larger numbers (apparently there were more cops coming from the other side but as I said it appears nobody even notices them). Still, this rarely happens in other countries, a few because the police are better trained and most because they dont bother to show up...

Winehole23
04-23-2021, 12:34 AM
Sad. Just like Tamir Rice. Cops see black skin and immediately go into kill mode. The fact that these are children doesn't register...they.must.kill. Like most fights involving children, they are chaotic and the fact the young lady was being jumped by a group of kids, her protecting herself with a knife was her way of preserving her life in her mind. Is self defense a crime now? Or is that just a luxury for non blacks? Seems when blacks have a weapon or a perceived weapon in hand, we get killed within seconds, Tamar, Makiah, Philando and John Crawford come to mind.It's like Adam Lambert said, they're trained that way so they can use it as an excuse afterwards.

FrostKing
04-23-2021, 12:43 AM
It's like Adam Lambert said, they're trained that way so they can use it as an excuse afterwards.
They are trained that way because it is backed by data. Don't like the data? Help them change their culture. You are doing them a disservice by making excuses.

Winehole23
04-23-2021, 12:44 AM
"In the act"

https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/st-louis-couple-guns-rt-jt-200629_hpMain_16x9_992.jpgPeople were just walking by.

So puny.

Winehole23
04-23-2021, 12:51 AM
They are trained that way because it is backed by data. Don't like the data? Help them change their culture. You are doing them a disservice by making excuses.Data, huh?

Are you a sociologist? :lol

Winehole23
04-23-2021, 01:16 AM
Not applicable. Don't know why you keep bringing it up.it's the law in Ohio.

spurraider21
04-23-2021, 02:47 AM
Cop shouldn’t stop attempted murder in front of him because people will just blame the murderer?

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2021, 02:55 AM
lol a wild pokemon nothing to see here

Spurtacular
04-23-2021, 04:44 AM
You're not an astroturfer, derp... you do and say dumb stuff all the time very naturally, but it's largely about trying to stand out and managing that OCD, tbh...

I don't actually drown your threads in longcats, so that's never been about you.

I've seen Cosmored engage in conversation; and you still come a spam bombing.

You look like a person who's afraid of truth; probably because you are.

And no doubt my based takes hurt you as well. You want to make it about me, rather than them b/c avoiding hard looks is better for you.

And that doesn't bother me; because when you're not doing that you tend to just be BS'ing for those outlined reasons anyhow.

Spurtacular
04-23-2021, 04:44 AM
People were just walking by.

So puny.

INNOCENTS!

Spurtacular
04-23-2021, 04:47 AM
Cop shouldn’t stop attempted murder in front of him because people will just blame the murderer?

That's the road that Sadbert and other tards are trying to push the cops towards.

Frankly, some cops have probably already calculated to do so. How many cops get in trouble for not shooting?

boutons_deux
04-23-2021, 06:30 AM

it's the corrupt, racist culture of law enforcement that hires anybody with minimal vetting, a LE that is official govt expression of American's foundational racism.

Adam Lambert
04-23-2021, 09:21 AM

That comment wasn't an argument for or against intervention, just an observation about how we shift blame depending on the parties involved.

SnakeBoy
04-23-2021, 02:07 PM
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/210421151957-no-card-use-01-columbus-shooting-makhia-bryant-exlarge-169.jpg .

Look how far away she was holding the knife to avoid an accidental stabbing as she was freeing the little dog that was being held hostage

Spurtacular
04-23-2021, 02:08 PM
Look how far away she was holding the knife to avoid an accidental stabbing as she was freeing the little dog that was being held hostage

Looks like a windup to me.

koriwhat
04-23-2021, 02:20 PM
Is a 6 time ST MVP is a celebrity?

ST awards? Lmao Those are meaningless and worth jack shit.

Spurtacular
04-23-2021, 07:53 PM
https://gab.com/kittylists/posts/106116545539260886

:lol :lmao :rollin

ElNono
04-23-2021, 07:57 PM
gab

:lol :lmao :rollin

DarrinS
04-23-2021, 08:11 PM
Meh, if you're looking for the next martyr/pawn for "the cause", she ain't it.

benefactor
04-23-2021, 09:17 PM
It's grim business...and perhaps he could have taken other action...but...yeah.

I can't find any other motivation here than he trying to save a life. If he shot her because she was black, then he might as well hesitate and let her stab the other girl a few times first so he could get two for one.

spurraider21
04-23-2021, 09:18 PM
ST awards? Lmao Those are meaningless and worth jack shit.
i wonder if derp is going to stand for this

DMC
04-24-2021, 03:23 PM

^Someone who never had self defense training.

DMC
04-24-2021, 03:28 PM
I actually read the whole thread and then watched the video.. I still agree with Lambert that even if she connected there's actually little likelihood she would kill anyone, and that police should have a higher standard before they preemptively kill someone but the situation was very chaotic, nobody even acknowledged the police and within seconds of arriving to the scene the officer is placed in a very difficult position. Its hard to fault the officer for his reaction because he had so little context of what was happening, for all he knew pink was the one who called for help. The only other plausible course of action for the police was for them to recognize that there were a lot of people fighting and approach with warning shots and larger numbers (apparently there were more cops coming from the other side but as I said it appears nobody even notices them). Still, this rarely happens in other countries, a few because the police are better trained and most because they dont bother to show up...

There are never warning shots. It's a good shoot, but still a shitty outcome overall.

Spurtacular
04-24-2021, 03:43 PM

Maybe you should train him.

Adam Lambert
04-24-2021, 03:57 PM

:lol What does that have to do with anything? Do you think she had self defense training? Do you think most people who get into fights with knives have had self defense training?

DMC
04-24-2021, 06:55 PM
:lol What does that have to do with anything? Do you think she had self defense training? Do you think most people who get into fights with knives have had self defense training?

The Tueller Drill is a self-defense training exercise to prepare against a short-range knife or melee attack when armed only with a holstered handgun.

Sergeant Dennis Tueller of the Salt Lake City Police Department wondered how quickly an attacker with a knife, or other melee weapon, could cover 21 feet (6.4 m), so he timed volunteers as they raced to stab the target. He determined that it could be done in 1.5 seconds. These results were first published as an article in SWAT magazine in 1983 and in a police training video by the same title, "How Close Is Too Close?"[1][2]

A defender with a gun has a dilemma. If he shoots too early, he risks being accused of murder. If he waits until the attacker is definitely within striking range so there is no question about motives, he risks injury and even death. The Tueller experiments quantified a "danger zone" where an attacker presented a clear threat.[3]

The Tueller Drill combines both parts of the original time trials by Tueller. There are several ways it can be conducted:[4]

The (simulated) attacker and shooter are positioned back-to-back. At the signal, the "attacker" sprints away from the shooter, and the shooter unholsters his gun and shoots at the target 21 feet (6.4 m) in front of him. The attacker stops as soon as the shot is fired. The shooter is successful only if his shot is good and if the runner did not cover 21 feet (6.4 m).
A more stressful arrangement is to have the attacker begin 21 feet (6.4 m) behind the shooter and run towards the shooter. The shooter is successful only if he was able take a good shot before he is tapped on the back by the attacker.
If the shooter is armed with only a training replica gun, a full-contact drill may be done with the attacker running towards the shooter. In this variation, the shooter should practice side-stepping the attacker while he is drawing the gun.
MythBusters covered the drill in the 2012 episode "Duel Dilemmas". At 20 ft (6.1 m), the gun-wielder was able to shoot the charging knife attacker just as he reached the shooter. At shorter distances the knife wielder was always able to stab prior to being shot.[5]

DMC
04-24-2021, 06:59 PM
The point being "the objective" isn't clear to anyone but the knife wielding person, and the act of attacking someone with a deadly weapon justifies the use of deadly force by the police.

Also it's clear that Spurdam Laminator has zero clue about any of it.

DMC
04-24-2021, 07:03 PM

The real problem is the person on the right side of the screen. Locking and popping went out decades ago.

DarrinS
04-24-2021, 07:08 PM

:rolleyes

Winehole23
04-24-2021, 07:20 PM
Words abandon Darrin again

DarrinS
04-24-2021, 07:22 PM
Words abandon Darrin again

She was protecting her castle. :cry

koriwhat
04-24-2021, 08:55 PM
i wonder if derp is going to stand for this

LOL Like I have said numerous times over; I don't consider any of you as friends, close or distant. With that said, Spurt isn't a bitch like most of you are who need others to gang up in order to claim a faux W online which is nothing but bitchass behavior but it's expected by all you lame ass bitches here. :tu

koriwhat
04-24-2021, 08:56 PM
She stated her objective was to stab someone, dip shit.

He's a dumb weak troll... A faux intellectual and a race baiting retard.

spurraider21
04-24-2021, 10:22 PM
LOL Like I have said numerous times over; I don't consider any of you as friends, close or distant. With that said, Spurt isn't a bitch like most of you are who need others to gang up in order to claim a faux W online which is nothing but bitchass behavior but it's expected by all you lame ass bitches here. :tu
Derp makes consecutive posts with his own alts to jerk himself off and claim online Ws all day tbh :lol

and proclaims himself a multiple times ST mvp

basically all the things you claim to hate. But you’ll never shit on him for those things :lol

Winehole23
04-24-2021, 10:35 PM
She was protecting her castle. :cryWas she not? I've heard the"girl" in the pink jumpsuit is an adult, fwiw.

Winehole23
04-24-2021, 10:37 PM
Hard to know what was going down there, one of the principal witnesses was slain by police.

Winehole23
04-24-2021, 10:53 PM
Did she not call police for help ejecting unwelcome people who were threatening her at home?

koriwhat
04-29-2021, 03:02 PM
Derp makes consecutive posts with his own alts to jerk himself off and claim online Ws all day tbh :lol

and proclaims himself a multiple times ST mvp

basically all the things you claim to hate. But you’ll never shit on him for those things :lol

Nah I hate weak fucks that gang up on others with their weak fuck e-friends. Spurt can do what he likes but what he's not doing is trying to pretend he's a part of a sect that literally moves in motion with the same hive mind, pol ideology, and ego. He might have his alts but so do most of yall who pretend otherwise.

Spurtacular
04-29-2021, 03:21 PM