PDA

View Full Version : Heavy marijuana use during pregnancy linked to premature birth, early infant death

ducks
04-24-2021, 12:22 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/heavy-marijuana-during-pregnancy-linked-090004467.html

ElNono
04-24-2021, 12:30 AM
did your mom smoke, op?

ducks
04-24-2021, 12:34 AM
No I am alive

Blake
04-24-2021, 01:11 AM
Gee I wonder if heavy tobacco or alcohol use has similar effects.

Ef-man
04-24-2021, 11:58 AM

Ducks is perfect example of babies developing brain damage by being dropping on their head.

baseline bum
04-24-2021, 01:03 PM
Ducks is perfect example of babies developing brain damage by being dropping on their head.

Really? I would have thought ducks having his head up his ass would have offered some protection in falls.

Ef-man
04-24-2021, 01:24 PM
Really? I would have thought ducks having his head up his ass would have offered some protection in falls.

True but he typically scared his parents into dropping him when he pulled his head out of his ass to cry “than nuke illegals on the boarder before they gots food stamp and abortion” or “soras killing babies for hillary to drinks there blood.”

Millennial_Messiah
04-24-2021, 01:29 PM
shit, and to think I almost impregnated a stoner in Michigan last month. And she was ovulating, too. If I had came she'd be 6 weeks pregnant today.

Blake
04-24-2021, 01:57 PM
shit, and to think I almost impregnated a stoner in Michigan last month. And she was ovulating, too. If I had came she'd be 6 weeks pregnant today.

Oh is this fake girl different from your fake pregnant girlfriend that you showed a fake picture of?

Ef-man
04-24-2021, 02:03 PM
23&me leads to 18 years of child support, nice.

Cannot hide from your own DNA, ask any judge.

hater
04-24-2021, 04:38 PM
Heavy krispy kreme use linked to diabtettus!!!!

Breaking news!!!

pgardn
04-24-2021, 04:51 PM

Nah.

Good mothers smoke heavily and drink it up.

Ducks.

The mother exchanges material with the fetus via the placenta. This is why we need to keep poor women on a good diet so babies dont die in the womb, you know, keep them from making bad choices. It works this way with abortion also, yeah?

Have you adopted kids (with health disorders) or given money to groups who try to keep young mothers who are pregnant and poor in good health?
NO? then stfup

pgardn
04-24-2021, 04:55 PM

You would have stepped up and adopted the child if it was needed.

ducks
04-24-2021, 06:17 PM
Nah.

Good mothers smoke heavily and drink it up.

Ducks.

The mother exchanges material with the fetus via the placenta. This is why we need to keep poor women on a good diet so babies dont die in the womb, you know, keep them from making bad choices. It works this way with abortion also, yeah?

Have you adopted kids (with health disorders) or given money to groups who try to keep young mothers who are pregnant and poor in good health?
NO? then stfup
Maybe they should keep their pussies closed and do not worry about it
Why is it part of what we have to do ? Should it not be her parents and families to do and not pass the buck on you and me

pgardn
04-24-2021, 08:05 PM
Maybe they should keep their pussies closed and do not worry about it
Why is it part of what we have to do ? Should it not be her parents and families to do and not pass the buck on you and me

Sure it SHOULD be.
But if it does not happen, and you tell her she must have a possibly chemically compromised kid, you take that kid. Because YOU should not want the government to step in.

Step up or shut up

ducks
04-24-2021, 09:20 PM
I have adopted kids

Millennial_Messiah
04-26-2021, 12:17 AM
Oh is this fake girl different from your fake pregnant girlfriend that you showed a fake picture of?
neither are fake. That's my Michigan girlfriend, the pregnant one from last year is my wife and she had our daughter in mid November last year

pgardn
04-26-2021, 12:26 PM
I have adopted kids

How many and from which agency?
How much trouble is it weaning them off their chemical dependency produced by their biological mothers?

Basically what Im saying my fowl friend is, I dont believe you. Waiting for the answers.

Chucho
04-26-2021, 12:29 PM

ducks and derp did a number on you, huh?

I know they're really easy targets, but your self-esteem can't be that low that you quite literally spend all of time and effort on ST trying to crack wise on universally-recognized retards, can it?

Chucho
04-26-2021, 12:31 PM
Pot is alcohol with more medicinal uses. Needs to be regulated the same way as booze. Mothers drink and smoke during pregnancy. Smoking pot with a child on board is no different than what mothers have been doing forever.

hater
04-26-2021, 12:42 PM
Pot is alcohol with more medicinal uses. Needs to be regulated the same way as booze. Mothers drink and smoke during pregnancy. Smoking pot with a child on board is no different than what mothers have been doing forever.

disagree

Alcohol even at medium use is very harmful to health. MJ is not its one of the safest herbs in history of the planet.

Not to mention alcohol is many times more addictive.

I do agree pregnant women need to pace themselves. But even on them alcohol is much more harmful than MJ

This study is a lot of bullshit because we dont know what else these pothead women did to harm their baby. From alcohol, other drugs and terrible diet

Ef-man
04-26-2021, 12:42 PM
ducks and derp did a number on you, huh?

I know they're really easy targets, but your self-esteem can't be that low that you quite literally spend all of time and effort on ST trying to crack wise on universally-recognized retards, can it?

Such insightful comments but don’t get so butt hurt reading others’ posts.

Chucho
04-26-2021, 12:47 PM
Such insightful comments but don’t get so butt hurt reading others’ posts.

LOL, that's a derpish narrative. He really is doing a number on you.

But the irony of calling me butt-hurt when you beg for derp's and ducks' attention.... :rollin

Chucho
04-26-2021, 12:52 PM
disagree

Alcohol even at medium use is very harmful to health. MJ is not its one of the safest herbs in history of the planet.

Not to mention alcohol is many times more addictive.

I do agree pregnant women need to pace themselves. But even on them alcohol is much more harmful than MJ

This study is a lot of bullshit because we dont know what else these pothead women did to harm their baby. From alcohol, other drugs and terrible diet

Oh lordy. Pot is harmful. It's carcinogenic and nothing should be consumed by smoking, ever. When consumed traditionally (which would be stupid to argue against since most people overwhelmingly smoke/vape it), it's bad on the body. Unhealthy body, unhealthy baby.

This kind of dishonest rhetoric is why cannabis is not taken seriously. It's a drug and while not chemically addictive, it's habit forming no less than eating poorly.

Stupid people who prop it up like skeevy teenaged stoners do are the worst. Wish those types didn't use pot, they do more to discredit it's legitimacy than anything else. Skeevy stoners are just as unbearable as drunks.

hater
04-26-2021, 12:55 PM
Oh lordy. Pot is harmful. It's carcinogenic and nothing should be consumed by smoking, ever. When consumed traditionally (which would be stupid to argue against since most people overwhelmingly smoke/vape it), it's bad on the body. Unhealthy body, unhealthy baby.

This kind of dishonest rhetoric is why cannabis is not taken seriously. It's a drug and while not chemically addictive, it's habit forming no less than eating poorly.

Stupid people who prop it up like skeevy teenaged stoners do are the worst. Wish those types didn't use pot, they do more to discredit it's legitimacy than anything else. Skeevy stoners are just as unbearable as drunks.

Sure but when compared to alcohol. Which is basically a poison its definitely not even close as harmful.

Its actually more dishonest to say weed is basically alcohol :lmao

spurraider21
04-26-2021, 12:57 PM
I have adopted kids
did the agency know about your peeing situation?

Chucho
04-26-2021, 12:57 PM
did the agency know about your peeing situation?

:lol

hater
04-26-2021, 12:59 PM
And regarding MJ and cancer. That a load of bullshit and those studies were long debunked.

MJ is no more carcinogenic than coffee

Chucho
04-26-2021, 01:00 PM
Sure but when compared to alcohol. Which is basically a poison its definitely not even close as harmful.

Its actually more dishonest to say weed is basically alcohol :lmao

It is. It's habit forming and cancerous. It kills. I also said it has more medicinal benefits.

At the end of the day, it gets you high and destroys your body. It's a fair comparison.

spurraider21
04-26-2021, 01:01 PM

compared to weed... cigarettes are significantly more harmful in the long run. alcohol significantly more harmful in immediate future. both are more addicting than weed. impossible to justify illegality of pot while keeping the other 2 legal

i've never smoked anything, so its not a matter of personal advocacy.

hater
04-26-2021, 01:01 PM
It is. It's habit forming and cancerous. It kills. I also said it has more medicinal benefits.

At the end of the day, it gets you high and destroys your body. It's a fair comparison.

Post the studies where they have proven its more cancerous than alcohol.

Post studies that say marijuana destroys your body.

:lmao what a dishonest post

DMC
04-26-2021, 01:12 PM
compared to weed... cigarettes are significantly more harmful in the long run. alcohol significantly more harmful in immediate future. both are more addicting than weed. impossible to justify illegality of pot while keeping the other 2 legal

Try smoking 100 joints a day as a comparison to a 5 pack a day cigarette smoker.

Chucho
04-26-2021, 01:12 PM
Post the studies where they have proven its more cancerous than alcohol.

Post studies that say marijuana destroys your body.

:lmao what a dishonest post

LOL, you're putting words in my mouth.

And you're too stupid to dialogue with if you're literally going to deny the damage smoking pot causes.

Stay woke waiting for det WW 3 you've called 10 billion times already.

spurraider21
04-26-2021, 01:14 PM
Try smoking 100 joints a day as a comparison to a 5 pack a day cigarette smoker.
sure. send me the data.

Chucho
04-26-2021, 01:15 PM

I'm not arguing for the illegality of pot. Nor did I say it was addictive.

Just saying it's not this "miracle" stupid people think it is. It does damage.

No fucking way I wheeze like I do when I work out if I didn't smoke as much pot as I do.

It's just a lie to say it isn't cancerous or doesn't do damage. Any pot smoker who thinks resin is a smokeable by product instead of dirty soot is the type of person I'm talking about, a real stupid person. Hater showing how he falls into this category with every passing post.

spurraider21
04-26-2021, 01:16 PM

No fucking way I wheeze like I do when I work out if I didn't smoke as much pot as I do.

It's just a lie to say it isn't cancerous or doesn't do damage. Any pot smoker who thinks resin is a smokeable by product instead of dirty soot is the type of person I'm talking about, a real stupid person. Hater showing how he falls into this category with every passing post.
:tu

DMC
04-26-2021, 01:18 PM
sure. send me the data.

Why do you need data to know that comparing volume to volume is scientifically prudent? Also, people like you and I who have never smoked have a higher likelihood of also having never smoked marijuana whereas we both probably drink some, so tobacco smoking overlaps marijuana use, while alcohol consumption often overlaps both, yet for you and me it would only be alcohol and even then sparsely (maybe you don't drink).

Ef-man
04-26-2021, 01:19 PM
LOL, that's a derpish narrative. He really is doing a number on you.

But the irony of calling me butt-hurt when you beg for derp's and ducks' attention.... :rollin

How sad.

You should try the soccer forum if reading others' posts in the political forum upset you.

:tu

spurraider21
04-26-2021, 01:19 PM
Why do you need data to know that comparing volume to volume is scientifically prudent? Also, people like you and I who have never smoked have a higher likelihood of also having never smoked marijuana whereas we both probably drink some, so tobacco smoking overlaps marijuana use, while alcohol consumption often overlaps both, yet for you and me it would only be alcohol and even then sparsely (maybe you don't drink).
i drink occasionally. probably average 1.5-2 beers a week.

only really have liquor around company if an occasion calls for it

DMC
04-26-2021, 01:20 PM
i drink occasionally. probably average 1.5-2 beers a week.

only really have liquor around company if an occasion calls for it

Same. I had pickle beer yesterday, sour as shit but not bad. I could only do 1 though. I rarely drink more than 1 beer unless I am with friends or out of town and not driving.

pgardn
04-26-2021, 01:32 PM

Any time you burn shit it produces a whole bunch of new organic substances that are just not good for your nice pink lungs that your body has done so much to protect, mucus, nose hairs etc... We have seen the damage even pollutants in open air do, and people want to inhale shit directly. London went through 3 different horrible periods of breathing crap combustion products from factories and coal burning that killed and ruined the respiratory system of so many people. Smoke stacks were invented to try to keep the crap away from people in close proximity and it still did not work in big cities.
And now people want to produce their own little combustion factory in front of their faces and breathe it?
There are other ways to get drugs into your system other than via the lungs.

I have not done this but candy? and whatever...? I would rather go that route. Id rather crap have to pass through the digestive tract that takes on all kind shit in your food rather than the sacred pink material responsible for getting oxygen to your cells.

CosmicCowboy
04-26-2021, 02:12 PM
gummies are the bomb. For me, 10mg and two fingers of garrison brothers is a perfect ending on a workday.

hater
04-26-2021, 02:13 PM
LOL, you're putting words in my mouth.

And you're too stupid to dialogue with if you're literally going to deny the damage smoking pot causes.

Stay woke waiting for det WW 3 you've called 10 billion times already.

Chucho folds

hater
04-26-2021, 02:15 PM
It destroys your body.

It does damage.

Prove it or more dishonest posts

hater
04-26-2021, 02:18 PM

:lmao I wheeze therefore pot destroys the body :lol

Anecdotes :lol

More dishonesty :lol

CosmicCowboy
04-26-2021, 02:21 PM
:lmao I wheeze therefore pot destroys the body :lol

Anecdotes :lol

More dishonesty :lol
If you are smoking black market weed you are almost guaranteed to be smoking pesticides as well.

hater
04-26-2021, 02:29 PM
If you are smoking black market weed you are almost guaranteed to be smoking pesticides as well.

Whenever you smoke anything heavily you are guaranteed to be feeling it next day especially when you work out(I personally dont but I can believe other ppl) its common sense as you lungs become inflamed but thats temporary

Back in the day I agree w you as ppl would smoke tons of swag in blunts and lots of anything obviously is not great for you. But Im still waiting on a decent study that proves even that causes longterm damage.

Nowadays with the high potency, all I need is 3 puffs a day and Im good to go. Ok maybe 12 puffs but thats it :lol

Now compare that to an alcoholics body and the damage their bodies are taking on a daily/weekly basis

pgardn
04-26-2021, 09:39 PM
Whenever you smoke anything heavily you are guaranteed to be feeling it next day especially when you work out(I personally dont but I can believe other ppl) its common sense as you lungs become inflamed but thats temporary

Back in the day I agree w you as ppl would smoke tons of swag in blunts and lots of anything obviously is not great for you. But Im still waiting on a decent study that proves even that causes longterm damage.

Nowadays with the high potency, all I need is 3 puffs a day and Im good to go. Ok maybe 12 puffs but thats it :lol

Now compare that to an alcoholics body and the damage their bodies are taking on a daily/weekly basis

Im not going to compare the two.

But taking any plant material and crushing it up, burning it, and then inhaling the smoke directly into your lungs is not good. Your lungs were meant to be able to take a number of common organics normally in air, but when you burn stuff, you create a whole new slate of organics that can be very bad. People burning something that can combust to get at one of many organic molecules is just not smart. Yes your lungs are indeed a huge area to get stuff fairly directly into your circulatory system. The less you do it the better, but its still stupid.
And you are worried about a needle... goodness gracious... Well we know you wont be inhaling vaccine if it became possible.

pgardn
04-26-2021, 09:42 PM
gummies are the bomb. For me, 10mg and two fingers of garrison brothers is a perfect ending on a workday.

I guess everyone has their own combo to ingest.
We just need to keep hater from breathing in steak and potatoes.