PDA

View Full Version : Do Republicans really think Joe Biden is banning hamburgers? lmao

Isitjustme?
04-26-2021, 06:10 AM
Just came across this..how common is this belief??

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/90-percent-red-meat/

Frenchfred
04-26-2021, 06:46 AM
republicans are notorious liars, they'll say anything and their base won't look to see if it's true

coyotes_geek
04-26-2021, 08:02 AM
Apparently so.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289926&p=10490403&viewfull=1#post10490403

boutons_deux
04-26-2021, 08:02 AM

Frenchfred
04-26-2021, 08:09 AM

why do republicans feel the need to lie constantly?

Kim Jong-il
04-26-2021, 08:32 AM
Because their voter base is stupid enough to believe it.

Kim Jong-il
04-26-2021, 08:35 AM
This is so stupid that I’m wondering if Larry Kudlow is secretly derp :lol

https://twitter.com/peterwsinclair/status/1386111042074267650?s=21

spurraider21
04-26-2021, 09:11 AM
Biden Derangement Syndrome

Ef-man
04-26-2021, 09:16 AM
Biden is also canceling the 4th of July... Hotdogs and fireworks are next so stock up before it is too late!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-cancel-fourth-of-july/

Chucho
04-26-2021, 10:06 AM

hater
04-26-2021, 10:07 AM
Biden Derangement Syndrome

Sister disease of Trump Derangement Syndrome :lmao

Spurtacular
04-26-2021, 10:34 AM
Pity post.

Leetonidas
04-26-2021, 10:53 AM
Derp clearly has no clue what a pity post is :lmao

Winehole23
04-26-2021, 10:58 AM
why do republicans feel the need to lie constantly?it was already a trend, but Trump normalized the rapid cycling of outlandish lies and bullshit in the straight media. they do it because it works.

how many times does a lie go around the world before the truth gets out of bed and puts its boots on?

Chucho
04-26-2021, 12:35 PM
You were digging thru Snopes to post a fringe Repub fact-check to get guys like derp and ducks.

Very telling.

DarrinS
04-26-2021, 01:05 PM
First I've heard of it

DMC
04-26-2021, 01:08 PM
You were digging thru Snopes to post a fringe Repub fact-check to get guys like derp and ducks.

Very telling.

"Guys like" = those two specifically

Repeating false claims as if you're debunking what's been debunked already is simply low hanging fruit picking laziness. Do some real legwork here.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2021, 01:38 PM
I'm glad OP posted the actual source of the latest rube lie.

Self-styled "conservative but not Republican" types buy into the same lies. They're no better.

Also lol:

Spurtacular
04-26-2021, 02:01 PM

Very telling.

Get guys like Chump and Ducks how?

Use your words.

Isitjustme?
04-26-2021, 02:16 PM

Very telling.

What is your first post say before you had to remove and put a period there? Probably some gullible bullshit about how it's actually true or something in spirit if not fact.

Repeating false claims as if you're debunking what's been debunked already is simply low hanging fruit picking laziness. Do some real legwork here.

Lol. I saw it on Twitter it was so unbelievable I just came here to post it and it was a lot of like people Republicans all claiming that Biden was anti-hamburger lol

Reck
04-26-2021, 02:33 PM

Going by what what posted here, this was on Fox News like it was a scandal. Also Texas Governor tweeting about the latest outrage so not exactly only mah snopes!

Bogie
04-26-2021, 02:42 PM

Very telling.

That you and derpmc vote for the same people that ducks and derp and qhis do, is also very telling.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2021, 02:49 PM
That you and derpmc vote for the same people that ducks and derp and qhis do, is also very telling.Right? I mean big beefy rube-baiting lies are really all the Republicans stand for these days.

No one can take them or their voters seriously anymore.

Except when they're violent.

Spurtacular
04-26-2021, 02:58 PM
That you and derpmc vote for the same people that ducks and derp and qhis do, is also very telling.

Not enough support for whores and rapists.

:lmao

florige
04-26-2021, 03:12 PM

Why would they stop? It's worked/working for them now so it really makes no sense for them to stop as long as their base is naive enough to keep believing every lie they put out no matter how outrageous it is

boutons_deux
04-26-2021, 04:10 PM
it was already a trend, but Trump normalized the rapid cycling of outlandish lies and bullshit in the straight media. they do it because it works.

how many times does a lie go around the world before the truth gets out of bed and puts its boots on?

Trash, 100% Regug, with his lies, in perfectly in accordance with the Repugs' BigLie going back 20 years, that voter fraud is widespread and threat to USA.

DMX7
04-26-2021, 04:10 PM
Just came across this..how common is this belief??

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/90-percent-red-meat/

It's called "the big lie". Look it up.

FrostKing
04-26-2021, 04:33 PM
LINK:

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/to-build-back-better-we-must-reinvent-capitalism-heres-how/

https://i.ibb.co/Xk4HSXX/Screenshot-20210426-142837-Chrome.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/x3vvw3x/d-Ib-Ut-P3-TJSm9-Z61-QTq-Xsf-Xdz-C9-Cbtd-Ls-TI8m8l-Muc.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/wLLzz4r/DSjo-BFUQAAAs7n.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/Rc0NhwW/Emn-VGs-UU0-AAQV5-X.jpg

Probably comes from this. My Canadian buddies have been making fun of Trudeau for few years saying he's already accomplishing this with the massive inflation at the local grocery store.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2021, 04:38 PM
LINK:

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/to-build-back-better-we-must-reinvent-capitalism-heres-how/

https://i.ibb.co/Xk4HSXX/Screenshot-20210426-142837-Chrome.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/x3vvw3x/d-Ib-Ut-P3-TJSm9-Z61-QTq-Xsf-Xdz-C9-Cbtd-Ls-TI8m8l-Muc.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/wLLzz4r/DSjo-BFUQAAAs7n.jpg

It comes from this. My Canadian buddies have been making fun of Trudeau for few years saying he's already accomplishing this with the massive inflation at the local grocery store.:lol thanks for confirming the big lie for us again.

RandomGuy
04-26-2021, 04:45 PM
Why would they stop? It's worked/working for them now so it really makes no sense for them to stop as long as their base is naive enough to keep believing every lie they put out no matter how outrageous it is

They won't.

They will believe Gaetz is a victim of a plot.

FrostKing
04-26-2021, 04:47 PM
"In recent weeks, there’s been much talk about the impending “The Great Reset,” a vision of the World Economic Forum that seeks for “global cooperation to simultaneously manage the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis.”

We’ve heard President-Elect Joe Biden speak about his platform to “Build Back Better,” and notably, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson have both used the same phrase in recent speeches."

Additionally, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, New Zealand’s Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, and Scotland’s first minister Nicola Sturgeon have all adopted the same slogan to “build back better” and “fairer and stronger.”

What does this mean? And why the coordinated chorus of slogans?

"Here’s an excerpt: “Reining in climate change won't require everyone to become vegetarian or vegan, or even to stop eating beef. If ruminant meat consumption in high-consuming countries declined to about 50 calories a day or 1.5 burgers per person per week — about half of current U.S. levels and 25 percent below current European levels, but still well above the national average for most countries — it would nearly eliminate the need for additional agricultural expansion (and associated deforestation), even in a world with 10 billion people."

https://www.beefmagazine.com/agenda/build-back-better-without-beef

Dec 2020

ChumpDumper
04-26-2021, 04:49 PM
:lol Frosty thinks if he keeps repeating the lie in different ways, it will become true.

FrostKing
04-26-2021, 04:57 PM
:lol Frosty thinks if he keeps repeating the lie in different ways, it will become true.
I'm not paying attention to the political game. Showcasing where it stems from. They openly tell you they intend to defund police and take away your privilege. They know you are already indoctrinated and will follow along.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2021, 04:59 PM
I'm not paying attention to the political game. Showcasing where it stems from. They openly tell you they intend to defund police and take away your privilege. They know you are already indoctrinated and will follow along.
Who is "they"?

Adam Lambert
04-26-2021, 05:20 PM

Very telling.

" :cry Please stop talking about Red Team's lies. :cry Even though you've already shown it's all over our biggest news network and being claimed by the likes of the Governor of Texas, this is clearly a fringe belief that is not held by most of us."

DMX7
04-26-2021, 05:31 PM
Who is "they"?

"They" are the imaginary bogeymen in his strawman argument who are also coming to take all your guns away.

weebo
04-26-2021, 05:40 PM
hamberders

FrostKing
04-26-2021, 06:54 PM
Who is "they"?
Your favorite political party

ChumpDumper
04-26-2021, 06:58 PM
Your favorite political party

I'm not paying attention to the political game.
:lol all you do is lie

FrostKing
04-26-2021, 06:59 PM
republicans are notorious liars, they'll say anything and their base won't look to see if it's true
Kinda like "Republicans will take away black voting rights"

And "the system is against your skin tone"

FrostKing
04-26-2021, 07:01 PM
:lol all you do is lie
You'll order the maggot burger and like it

ChumpDumper
04-26-2021, 07:03 PM
Kinda like "Republicans will take away black voting rights"

And "the system is against your skin tone"They are making it harder for them to vote.

Why?

ChumpDumper
You'll order the maggot burger and like itWhat are you even talking about?

FrostKing
They are making it harder for them to vote.

Why?
1st World nations require order. Time for America to vote like one.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2021, 07:09 PM
1st World nations require order. Time for America to vote like one.

What is out of order according to you?

DMC
04-26-2021, 08:03 PM

Suck a dick Jeffery, you fat buck tooth fairy.

DMC
04-26-2021, 08:07 PM
" :cry Please stop talking about Red Team's lies. :cry Even though you've already shown it's all over our biggest news network and being claimed by the likes of the Governor of Texas, this is clearly a fringe belief that is not held by most of us."

You called Fox "news" :lol

"muh narrative"

Keep sniping at bots, idiot.

Chucho
04-26-2021, 08:18 PM
What is your first post say before you had to remove and put a period there? Probably some gullible bullshit about how it's actually true or something in spirit if not fact.

Lol. I saw it on Twitter it was so unbelievable I just came here to post it and it was a lot of like people Republicans all claiming that Biden was anti-hamburger lol

No, it was making fun of you. But just didn't care enough.

Chucho
04-26-2021, 08:19 PM

Nope. Just making fun of people who make fun of their counterparts who post this kind of fringe non news.

LOL.

Chucho
04-26-2021, 08:21 PM
People rallying around someone making legit ducks posts. :lol

ChumpDumper
04-26-2021, 08:23 PM
Nope. Just making fun of people who make fun of their counterparts who post this kind of fringe non news.

LOL.Don't think we can call it fringe anymore tbh.

Chucho
04-26-2021, 08:25 PM

I voted for Howie. Considering how you make yourself your enemies' biographers, thought you would have caught that.

You rushing to eat semen for someone you identify with on the most basic levels is duly noted, you angry simp.

Chucho
04-26-2021, 08:26 PM
Don't think we can call it fringe anymore tbh.

Anything ducks does is pretty much fringe.

Regardless, this is a ducks story, just the flip side of the coin.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2021, 08:28 PM
Anything ducks does is pretty much fringe.

Regardless, this is a ducks story, just the flip side of the coin.I mean probably a lot of Republicans think this now since GOP officeholders have been amplifying and repeating it.

I would definitely equate them with ducks.

Bogie
04-26-2021, 09:55 PM
I voted for Howie. Considering how you make yourself your enemies' biographers, thought you would have caught that.

You rushing to eat semen for someone you identify with on the most basic levels is duly noted, you angry simp.

i know you will never be honest. But, if he’s so fringe, why do you and derpmc vote for the same people ducks does?

Adam Lambert
04-26-2021, 10:02 PM
You called Fox "news" :lol

"muh narrative"

Keep sniping at bots, idiot.

You once created an entire thread about CNN misplacing a comma in a headline, don't pretend FOX News programming is irrelevant to national perception. Doesn't matter if I think it's legitimate news or not, your folk do. That's why you want to pretend it's insignificant.

pgardn
04-26-2021, 10:22 PM
Sister disease of Trump Derangement Syndrome :lmao

Yeah people actually believe Trump knew Russia interfered in our elections after he became acquainted with the evidence and was fine with it. Especially after the Mueller report proved it so.

Is this part of the derangement syndrome?

Isitjustme?
04-27-2021, 05:45 AM

LOL.

Lmao the governor of Texas posted about it. Are you going to be shitting on him today or??

boutons_deux
04-27-2021, 06:07 AM
NATION’S IMBECILES LOSE THEIR MINDS

OVER FAKE NEWS BIDEN IS TAKING THEIR RED MEAT AWAY

A group of

not-very-bright Republicans, :lol
including elected officials, :lol
Fox News personalities, and :lol
Donald Trump Jr., :lol

are falsely claiming the president is going to put the country on a no-beef diet.

"the origins of this not-at-all-real story appear to have begun, ironically, with an article (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9501565/How-Bidens-climate-plan-affect-everyday-Americans.html) by the

British tabloid The Daily Mail,which, per CNN, baselessly connected Biden’s climate proposal to a 2020 academic paper estimating how greenhouse gas emissions would be affected

if Americans, in theory, change their diets in a variety of ways,

one of them being reducing their consumption of red meat to four pounds a year.

Crucially, the paper was

(1) published before Biden won the Democratic nomination

(2) does not mention Biden at all

(3) has never been publicly mentioned by Biden and

(4) “says nothing about the government imposing dietary limits.” "

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/04/republicans-red-meat-fake-news

America is fucked and unfuckable.

The above people are probably strongly ovelaps with the people who approve a white cop cold-blood-murdering a black man.

boutons_deux
04-27-2021, 06:34 AM
Fox John Roberts the host of "America Reports"

essentially says "Fox Lied"

velik_m
04-27-2021, 07:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL0uAnPCs3k

Winehole23
04-27-2021, 07:39 AM
remember when Republicans were like this for eight years

http://likeawhisper.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/090724-us-hc-racist.jpg

Winehole23
04-27-2021, 07:39 AM
get used to it, y'all

Bogie
04-27-2021, 08:18 AM
Lmao the governor of Texas posted about it. Are you going to be shitting on him today or??

People like that and the other derps try to pretend they aren’t exactly the same as losers like ducks and derp and qhis, yet they always vote for the very same people as them.

it’s like all the assholes that said they don’t really like trump, but vote in lock step with every single thing the party that has tied themselves to his whim as an identity.

in short, they’re liars, and all they are really trying to do is pretend they aren’t the same as derp

florige
04-27-2021, 04:57 PM
They won't.

They will believe Gaetz is a victim of a plot.

I don't even bother engaging them anymore. One told me that Trump never said to march to the Capitol somehow the left wing media manipulated it to only make it look like Trump said it. After that I was done. There is no point wasting time arguing logic with them because they obviously threw that out the window after Trump got elected. They get more and more ridiculous by the hour it seems :lol

DMC
04-27-2021, 05:03 PM
i know you will never be honest. But, if he’s so fringe, why do you and derpmc vote for the same people ducks does?

Grading honesty - brought to you by the troll named Bonnerfic who was permabanned and snuck back in under an alias, then lied about it when confronted.

Now you know who people voted for. You'd think being clairvoyant would get you out of that apartment.

Bogie
04-27-2021, 05:09 PM
Grading honesty - brought to you by the troll named Bonnerfic who was permabanned and snuck back in under an alias, then lied about it when confronted.

Now you know who people voted for. You'd think being clairvoyant would get you out of that apartment.

So why do you lie about your votes?

why do you work so incredibly hard to have an online image here?

why do you vote for the same people ducks and derp do?

why did you post Google image of a truck as a brag, instead of just posting the pic of your truck? Why do you pretend to know anything about me, since you definitely didn’t stalk me off line?

I get that this is all you have. You’re family can’t stand you, and so this is where you get whatever false self esteem you project.

but you’re really in no position to ever call anyone else a liar

RandomGuy
04-27-2021, 05:29 PM
I don't even bother engaging them anymore. One told me that Trump never said to march to the Capitol somehow the left wing media manipulated it to only make it look like Trump said it. After that I was done. There is no point wasting time arguing logic with them because they obviously threw that out the window after Trump got elected. They get more and more ridiculous by the hour it seems :lol

They really are too stupid and/or brainwashed to reason with. :lol canceling hamberders.

Winehole23
04-27-2021, 05:42 PM
all these things become tribal shibboleths and badges of recognition, it has nothing whatsoever to do with objective accuracy and "propositional truth-value."

they were already at war with democracy, on Jan 6th they started a rebellion against the US government and the election of Joe Biden.

for them it's all a matter of separating friend from enemy. that's what these inanities are really all about.

Th'Pusher
04-27-2021, 05:46 PM
remember when Republicans were like this for eight years

http://likeawhisper.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/090724-us-hc-racist.jpg

That’s right. Their only play at this point is to prey on the fears of their gullible, paranoid base. God knows they offer no policy solutions to advance our interests.

DMC
04-27-2021, 05:54 PM
So why do you lie about your votes?

why do you work so incredibly hard to have an online image here?

why do you vote for the same people ducks and derp do?

why did you post Google image of a truck as a brag, instead of just posting the pic of your truck? Why do you pretend to know anything about me, since you definitely didn’t stalk me off line?

I get that this is all you have. You’re family can’t stand you, and so this is where you get whatever false self esteem you project.

but you’re really in no position to ever call anyone else a liar

That's a lot of slobbery shit talk for a fat liar.

I posted the images of my truck which led to the other image to show side steps are common on trucks.

You're a liar, your entire existence here is predicated on a lie. You were permabanned by the moderators for being an insufferable prick and your life sucks so much cock you had to come back here under an alt to try to recoup some of your inner self worth. If you were valued by the pound it would be better, you're not.

Bogie
04-27-2021, 05:58 PM
That's a lot of slobbery shit talk for a fat liar.

Then quit being a fat liar then you piece of shit?

DMC
04-27-2021, 06:03 PM
Then quit being a fat liar then you piece of shit?

Says Bonnerific 2.0

Everything I've said about who I am is a fact. I've had this user name since I first joined. How about you Jeffery, you fat ass weird motherfucker?

Winehole23
04-27-2021, 06:05 PM
That’s right. Their only play at this point is to prey on the fears of their gullible, paranoid base. God knows they offer no policy solutions to advance our interests.I'm amazed the GOP passed on the chance to to act like Santa Claus (at Christmas-time!) and cop the last stimmy check. Getting more people to vote for you because they like your policies remains a viable strategy in principle, one wonders if the GOP will ever try it again.

boutons_deux
04-27-2021, 10:56 PM
so you can have your fucking junk food carcinogenic burgers

Bill to kill up to 90% of Idaho wolves heads to governor

reduce the wolf population from about 1,500 to 150, alleviating wolf attacks on cattle, sheep and wildlife.

https://apnews.com/article/bills-idaho-wolves-environment-and-nature-lifestyle-7e18d06ccff0705ca4282e2b097040a9

FrostKing
04-28-2021, 12:26 AM
That’s right. Their only play at this point is to prey on the fears of their gullible, paranoid base. God knows they offer no policy solutions to advance our interests.
Back when I was voting Democrat, we were standing up against multiple large scale military invasions. Today you people are fighting an invisible racist enemy and a conspiracy about the system being mean to you.

ChumpDumper
04-28-2021, 01:00 AM
Back when I was voting Democrat, we were standing up against multiple large scale military invasions. Today you people are fighting an invisible racist enemy and a conspiracy about the system being mean to you.
You're the enemy.

FrostKing
04-28-2021, 01:16 AM
You're the enemy.
Don't be scared babe

ChumpDumper
04-28-2021, 01:19 AM
Don't be scared babeDon't hit on me.

florige
04-28-2021, 08:25 AM
They really are too stupid and/or brainwashed to reason with. :lol canceling hamberders.

Sometimes I wonder if they are trolling because now the stuff they are saying is just flat out crazy 😂

boutons_deux
04-28-2021, 08:53 AM
Sometimes I wonder if they are trolling because now the stuff they are saying is just flat out crazy 

yep, either fantastic trolls, or fucking ignorant, stupid, deluded POS degrading America

Winehole23
04-28-2021, 08:58 AM
Sometimes I wonder if they are trolling because now the stuff they are saying is just flat out crazy 

All these things become tribal shibboleths and badges of recognition, it has nothing whatsoever to do with objective accuracy and "propositional truth-value."

They were already at war with democracy, on Jan 6th they started a rebellion against the US government and the election of Joe Biden.

It's about identifying friends and enemies. That's what these bullshit media hoaxes are really all about.

Adam Lambert
04-28-2021, 10:39 PM
Fringe belief that only crazy people believe and doesn't reflect the beliefs of Republicans continues to be pushed by (checks) the ranking Republican in the House of Representatives.

Th'Pusher
04-28-2021, 10:53 PM

Stop being a pearl clutching pussy and take a look at the policy proposals being put forward by the democrats. Pretty progressive tbh.

FrostKing
04-28-2021, 10:55 PM
Stop being a pearl clutching pussy and take a look at the policy proposals being put forward by the democrats. Pretty progressive tbh.
I'm a Native European. I support gay rights and birth control. But American progressivism is too far for me and I'm only in my 30's.

Th'Pusher
04-28-2021, 11:02 PM
I'm a Native European. I support gay rights and birth control. But American progressivism is too far for me and I'm only in my 30's.

Like rebuilding our infrastructure and paid time off for maternity leave? That’s too progressive for you? fuck off. You’re not even paying attention to what’s happening. You’re wrapped up in Fox News propaganda.

FrostKing
04-28-2021, 11:09 PM
Like rebuilding our infrastructure and paid time off for maternity leave? That’s too progressive for you? fuck off. You’re not even paying attention to what’s happening. You’re wrapped up in Fox News propaganda.
I'm not watching Fox or anything for that matter. This forum and my friends is my only digestion of politics. American politics is too tribal and negative.

I support such initiatives on surface level. I am not anti-Biden nor have people asked me as I am not engulfed in politics. I believe we are all victims getting caught up in the fringe talking points.

Th'Pusher
04-29-2021, 07:58 AM
I'm not watching Fox or anything for that matter. This forum and my friends is my only digestion of politics.

Oh no. That explains why you’re so ill informed. Nice chatting with you.

Bogie
04-29-2021, 08:04 AM
Says Bonnerific 2.0

Everything I've said about who I am is a fact. I've had this user name since I first joined. How about you Jeffery, you fat ass weird motherfucker?

then post a pic of your actual truck, and of yourself to show you’re really not a fat piece of shit

Isitjustme?
04-29-2021, 08:49 AM

LOL.
I got a guy for you to laugh at now then buddy. Little know guy by the name of Kevin McCarthy

Chucho
04-29-2021, 10:41 AM

Chucho
04-29-2021, 10:44 AM
I got a guy for you to laugh at now then buddy. Little know guy by the name of Kevin McCarthy

"He wants to control how much meat you eat" = "BIDEN'S BANNING HAMBURGERS!!!!"

lol, ducks effect.

Winehole23
04-29-2021, 10:49 AM
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2302/7931/products/come_and_take_it_1200x1200.jpg?v=1560378035

COME AND TAKE IT HAMBURGER TACTICAL PATCH (HOOK FASTENER 3.0 X 2.0 -CT7)

Winehole23
04-29-2021, 10:53 AM
(you'll never see any ketchup on WH23's hamburger)

velik_m
04-29-2021, 11:11 AM

lol, ducks effect.

Is Biden going to control how much meat you're going to eat? Does Biden want to control how much meat you eat? Or is Kevin McCarthy lying and scaremongering?

Isitjustme?
04-29-2021, 11:29 AM
Is Biden going to control how much meat you're going to eat? Does Biden want to control how much meat you eat? Or is Kevin McCarthy lying and scaremongering?

After Biden bans hamburgers he gonna ban puppies and ice cream too. Be aware Middle America we coming for you

DMC
04-29-2021, 11:30 AM
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2302/7931/products/come_and_take_it_1200x1200.jpg?v=1560378035

COME AND TAKE IT HAMBURGER TACTICAL PATCH (HOOK FASTENER 3.0 X 2.0 -CT7)

Molon Labeef

RandomGuy
04-29-2021, 11:34 AM
Sometimes I wonder if they are trolling because now the stuff they are saying is just flat out crazy ��

Most of them are.

The hallmark of modern conservatism is violence and dishonesty.

"owning the libs" as a part of that identity is central to that, a mild form of violence, and if they have to use dishonesty to do that, even if the pwnage is all in their heads, they do.

RandomGuy
04-29-2021, 11:35 AM
(you'll never see any ketchup on WH23's hamburger)

Ketchup: Geordi NO
Spicy Ketchup: Geordi YES.

florige
04-29-2021, 11:39 AM
yep, either fantastic trolls, or fucking ignorant, stupid, deluded POS degrading America

I'm guessing its Probably a little bit of both at this point

florige
04-29-2021, 11:41 AM
Most of them are.

The hallmark of modern conservatism is violence and dishonesty.

"owning the libs" as a part of that identity is central to that, a mild form of violence, and if they have to use dishonesty to do that, even if the pwnage is all in their heads, they do.

I've come to realize in arguing with them is they will never admit when they are wrong. Before Trump came along they would usually just stop responding, but since Trump has made telling blatant lies, and wild conspiracy theories okay, they just take it and run with it. Video evidence used to be enough, but when they start going as far as saying the left media is manipulating live feeds I really don't have anymore time to argue because they are obviously too far gone, or are just trolling to get people angry or something :lol

FrostKing
04-29-2021, 02:55 PM
Oh no. That explains why you’re so ill informed. Nice chatting with you.
:tu

Adam Lambert
04-29-2021, 03:20 PM

lol, ducks effect.

Do you really think one of those statements is crazier or less dishonest than the other? In what way is Joe Biden trying to have any authority over how much we eat?

Adam Lambert
04-29-2021, 03:25 PM
"No silly, he wasn't saying biden's trying to ban hamburgers, all he's saying is Biden is trying to make sweeping laws regulating how much food we eat, which is a much more reasonable lie that I am comfortable with people believing as long as they vote like me."

Isitjustme?
04-29-2021, 05:52 PM
Omg look at Biden grilling hamburgers!! What a hypocrite!!

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/storyimage/JO/20190923/ARTICLE/309239936/AR/0/AR-309239936.jpg

Typical do as I say not as I do liberal smh