PDA

View Full Version : demar derozan should be fined & suspended for wearing gang paraphernalia on the bench

playblair
05-02-2021, 10:04 PM
wearing a hood politics comp10 outfit that showcased the crip & blood neighborhoods in blue & red is disrespectful to the veterans & law enforcement officers who attended or watch spurs games........... this is a classy organization there is no place for that gangbanging ish anywhere in the spurs arena or sidelines.........this woke ish has gone too far...... someone in the front office needs to take a stand

Flawless
05-02-2021, 10:12 PM
Slow day for you huh PlayBlair

BacktoBasics
05-02-2021, 10:13 PM
OP is human feces on the same level as ducks

Joseph Kony
05-02-2021, 10:16 PM
Comp10 is his own brand dumbass

playblair
05-02-2021, 10:19 PM
Comp10 is his own brand dumbass
that does not excuse the blood & crip attire........if a confederate flag tshirt was worn by a player he would be crucified by the media..........but derzoan gets a pass for wearing gang attire that is responsible for the killing of hundreds of thousands of african americans...........

Joseph Kony
05-02-2021, 10:19 PM
that does not excuse the blood & crip attire........if a confederate flag tshirt was worn by a player he would be crucified by the media..........but derzoan gets a pass for wearing gang attire that is responsible for the killing of hundreds of thousands of african americans...........
:lmao youre dumb

Gibbz
05-02-2021, 10:56 PM
I really hope you haven't procreated--staggering idiocy.

Gibbz
05-02-2021, 10:58 PM
gang attire that is responsible for the killing of hundreds of thousands of african americans...........

As if you give a solitary fuck. What a nonsensical dog whistle.

james evans
05-02-2021, 11:24 PM
wearing a hood politics comp10 outfit that showcased the crip & blood neighborhoods in blue & red is disrespectful to the veterans & law enforcement officers who attended or watch spurs games........... this is a classy organization there is no place for that gangbanging ish anywhere in the spurs arena or sidelines.........this woke ish has gone too far...... someone in the front office needs to take a stand

why is it disrespectful to law enforcement when gangs just kill each other at high rates? If anything, the police would be jealous of these gangs for the murder rates. The police are not here to protect you. I only call the police if I need a report done after my actions. Being a gang member isn't being "woke"(i hate the term). Being a gang member is being silly. A truly "woke" person watches very little tv, doesn't support ANY politicians, and basically keeps to themselves because mostly everyone else in the world are sheep believing all they hear and see.

TheGreatYacht
05-03-2021, 12:15 AM
Will someone think of our law enforcement? Or better yet their wives who will surely pay for DeRozan wearing that hoodie with the price of two black eyes?

duncan2k5
05-03-2021, 01:31 AM
Gang culture is bad... But comparing it to a group of murderous slavedrivers that wanted to commit treason against the country is just silly

Proxy
05-03-2021, 05:48 AM
OP is human feces on the same level as ducks
Well, at least the ducks troll account had the foresight to base their schtick on something that will be around forever... the far right Texan with one brain cell trying their best. Playblair was a strong troll account back in the day, but this is out of character for sure. A true TOSB moment

exstatic
05-03-2021, 08:11 AM
Well, at least the ducks troll account had the foresight to base their schtick on something that will be around forever... the far right Texan with one brain cell trying their best. Playblair was a strong troll account back in the day, but this is out of character for sure. A true TOSB moment

Sadly, Ducks isn’t a troll account. He’s been around forever, and fell down the same rabbit hole as rummpd.

Trill Clinton
05-03-2021, 09:06 AM
Americas obsession with a broken, poorly trained and racist police force is so weird to me.

PrimeMinister
05-03-2021, 09:11 AM
You should be fined and suspended for polluting the forum with this garbage

go put the sheets back on your head you aren’t welcome in public anymore asshole

R. DeMurre
05-03-2021, 10:41 AM
You should be fined and suspended for polluting the forum with this garbage

go put the sheets back on your head you aren’t welcome in public anymore asshole

The amount of blatant white supremacists on this site is pretty shocking, or amusing depending on my mood. Great way to support all of the negative stereotypes about Texas, guys. They're so annoying that I've even managed to break my own rule of never arguing with nazis online.

Dex
05-03-2021, 10:58 AM
And rightists have the audacity to call leftists "snowflakes".

It's a goddamn shirt from his own brand, and was shown on screen for like 10 seconds.

Like...who really cares? Maybe we should worry about bigger things like our crumbling highway and rail infrastructure, under-funded education system, and lack of health care and mental support for our veterans.

But no....fuck this guy because he wore a shirt I didn't like!

james evans
05-03-2021, 11:17 AM
The amount of blatant white supremacists on this site is pretty shocking, or amusing depending on my mood. Great way to support all of the negative stereotypes about Texas, guys. They're so annoying that I've even managed to brake my own rule of never arguing with nazis online.
you're shocked white people don't like you? hahahahaha. that is YOUR fault!!

playblair
05-03-2021, 11:25 AM
anyone in this thread who agrees that a gang outfit being worn on the sideline is acceptable is scum to society.........they whine about blacks being killed but say its ok for blood/crip attire to be worn by a player when gangs r the biggest killers of black people............fooking hypocrites on this site........popovich being the biggest for allowing derozan to wear that clown ish...........

daslicer
05-03-2021, 11:28 AM
Can someone post a picture of the shirt Demar wore?

playblair
05-03-2021, 11:28 AM
fooking abysmal this was allowed on the bench
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0cTXpzXMAM6dZo?format=jpg&name=large

daslicer
05-03-2021, 11:31 AM
fooking abysmal this was allowed on the bench
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0cTXpzXMAM6dZo?format=jpg&name=large

:lol The blue and red on the shirt looks like a part of an electoral college state map. I don't see how this shirt is offensive. Now if he actually had a shirt that said something like "Bloods 4 life" or "Crips 4 life" I would get the outrage.

Floyd Pacquiao
05-03-2021, 01:53 PM
Both cops and crips/bloods kill black men. The crips and bloods even more so

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-03-2021, 02:06 PM
I've seen him wear that before and had no idea what it meant, but didn't really even care enough to think about it.

I'll be more offended if I see another "Keep America Great" hat, printed in the midst of the U.S. circling the bowl.

playblair
05-03-2021, 02:35 PM
:lol The blue and red on the shirt looks like a part of an electoral college state map. I don't see how this shirt is offensive. Now if he actually had a shirt that said something like "Bloods 4 life" or "Crips 4 life" I would get the outrage.
how can u not see its offensive..........he is outlining the gang neighbors & the gang sets that controls them he is glorifying the killings of black men

rjv
05-03-2021, 02:35 PM
some ST posters seem to get their 8Chan posts crossed.

Gutter92
05-03-2021, 03:37 PM
Love that the source is a tweet with zero likes/retweets

exstatic
05-03-2021, 03:51 PM
If Paul Pierce didn’t get suspended for FLASHING FUCKING GANG SIGNS during a PLAYOFF GAME, nothing will, or should be done in this case.

playblair
05-03-2021, 03:54 PM
Love that the source is a tweet with zero likes/retweets
i posted the exact hoodie he wore...........its gang related ^& he didnt even bother to cover it up

Leetonidas
05-03-2021, 04:09 PM
No one cares

Obi Juan Kenobi
05-03-2021, 04:15 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/5577bf735adcb861acc70a476e75ea6f/tenor.gif?itemid=5154138

exstatic
05-03-2021, 04:18 PM
Virtue signaling by a poster that never found a good follow on shtick after Blair was gone.

offset formation
05-03-2021, 08:18 PM
Is this real life??!?

RC_Drunkford
05-04-2021, 07:36 PM
OP is white....and a faggot

Proxy
05-05-2021, 12:41 AM
Sadly, Ducks isn’t a troll account. He’s been around forever, and fell down the same rabbit hole as rummpd.

damn... The weird incoherent caveman grammar he sometimes uses had me thinking it was all intentional. Good to know, appreciate the insight :tu

dbestpro
05-05-2021, 07:41 AM
No problem with DDRs threads but some of the replies wreak of hate and make you question who is worse?

TheChillFactor
05-07-2021, 08:46 PM
wtf does this have to do with "veterans"? lmao

playblair
05-07-2021, 09:20 PM
i have written a hand letter to the spurs org as i am a 16 year season ticket holder my opinion is valued..........if derozan ever wears gang colors again the spurs will regret it i am not afraid to petition & make calls to higher powers............

Allan Rowe vs Wade
05-07-2021, 09:31 PM
i have written a hand letter to the spurs org as i am a 16 year season ticket holder my opinion is valued..........if derozan ever wears gang colors again the spurs will regret it i am not afraid to petition & make calls to higher powers............

:pop: Get over yourself