PDA

View Full Version : Caitlin Jenner is the new darling for the republiqan party

Trill Clinton
05-06-2021, 09:25 AM
Shout out to the conservatives for embracing the transgender community.

CosmicCowboy
05-06-2021, 09:30 AM
That bitch is an embarrassment. This is just a Kardashian style attention whore move.

Winehole23
05-06-2021, 09:34 AM
:cry my friends are leaving California because homeless people are visible :cry

coyotes_geek
05-06-2021, 09:48 AM
"republican darling" is a stretch. She's a useful idiot for red team at the moment, but will be discarded once she loses.

Trainwreck2100
05-06-2021, 10:00 AM
Just another white man to embrace

hater
05-06-2021, 10:07 AM
:tu brave woman :tu

MultiTroll
05-06-2021, 10:30 AM
"republican darling" is a stretch. She's a useful idiot for red team at the moment, but will be discarded once she loses.
Some Repug campaign manipulators are already saying bitty is undermining their anticipated spin against Gavin Newsome as a wealthy elite.

Trill Clinton
05-06-2021, 10:59 AM

Just call it what it is right now. She's their darling. I doubt they discard her too. She's on the Candace Owens trajectory. Everyone thought Candace would be discarded but they carved out a nice roll for her and she's flourishing. Candace is the GOP house negro and Caitlin will be the house trans.

hater
05-06-2021, 11:38 AM
Candace is the GOP house negro and Caitlin will be the house trans.

This is a pretty racist and homophobic statement.

Theres nothi g wrong with being black or trans.

Shame

spurraider21
05-06-2021, 11:39 AM
Just call it what it is right now. She's their darling. I doubt they discard her too. She's on the Candace Owens trajectory. Everyone thought Candace would be discarded but they carved out a nice roll for her and she's flourishing. Candace is the GOP house negro and Caitlin will be the house trans.
maybe... but its probably going to be a lot harder for conservatives to get behind a trans woman than you think

spurraider21
05-06-2021, 11:40 AM

Shame
how is it homophobic? transphobic more likely

hater
05-06-2021, 11:42 AM
how is it homophobic? transphobic more likely

Tomato, tomatoe

spurraider21
05-06-2021, 11:51 AM
Tomato, tomatoe
tomato, coconut

DMC
05-06-2021, 01:11 PM

Racism good now

Spurs Homer
05-06-2021, 01:30 PM
Only in Amerikkka - land of walking miracles -can you be ...

born a poor black child and grow up to be a rich white superstar like michael jackson...

and

grow up as a caucasian male to become the worlds greatest athlete in the olympics -
and then become a woman governor in the usa's greatest state like caitlynn soon will become!

Amerikkka!

daboom1
05-06-2021, 01:53 PM

Shame

Millennial_Messiah
05-06-2021, 03:53 PM
The left are the biggest hypocrites with race and alt-sexuality

Leetonidas
05-06-2021, 03:56 PM

Shame

He didnt imply there was tbh

Reck
05-06-2021, 03:59 PM
Newson should refer to her as Bruce for shits and giggles.

Bogie
05-06-2021, 04:41 PM
He didnt imply there was tbh

but when standard trumptard Republicans jump that shark to make a false equivalence, they can pretend they’re somehow victimized.

They have to somehow pretend that saying Candice Owens and Tim Scott are self loathing opportunists willing to be paraded out as a symbol of how not racist the modern party of trump is, or someone who transitioned as a publicity stunt who says they’re running for Governor because all the homeless people are ruining their property values, somehow shows those two communities they are with them

baseline bum
05-06-2021, 04:57 PM
That bitch is an embarrassment. This is just a Kardashian style attention whore move.

Worked for Trump

MultiTroll
05-06-2021, 05:25 PM
Worked for Trump
A Trump - Jenner 2024 ticket :lmao

spurraider21
05-06-2021, 05:27 PM
Newson should refer to her as Bruce for shits and giggles.
no.

but might attract republican votes that way

Spurtacular
05-06-2021, 05:27 PM
AstroTurf project.

ChumpDumper
05-06-2021, 05:28 PM
:lol you're just a random word generator bot now, derp

Spurtacular
05-06-2021, 05:56 PM
:madrun GIVE THIS THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES! :madrun

DMC
05-06-2021, 09:29 PM
but when standard trumptard Republicans jump that shark to make a false equivalence, they can pretend they’re somehow victimized.

They have to somehow pretend that saying Candice Owens and Tim Scott are self loathing opportunists willing to be paraded out as a symbol of how not racist the modern party of trump is, or someone who transitioned as a publicity stunt who says they’re running for Governor because all the homeless people are ruining their property values, somehow shows those two communities they are with them

Shut up fat Jeffery

Bogie
05-06-2021, 09:58 PM
Shut up fat Jeffery

quit being a racist piece of shit derpmc.

DMC
05-07-2021, 09:13 AM
quit being a racist piece of shit derpmc.

Shut up fatty

pgardn
05-07-2021, 09:35 AM
Does the fat fingers thing come next?

Or have I mixed up posters?
I keep forgetting who has fat fingers; I know its not Trump

Bogie
05-07-2021, 09:39 AM
Shut up fatty

hey, I missed your post with a pic of your truck you didn’t steal from Google, as well as the one of you showing all of us how fit you are. Why don’t you post those for everyone to see, you racist piece of shit

Bogie
05-07-2021, 09:40 AM
Does the fat fingers thing come next?

Or have I mixed up posters?
I keep forgetting who has fat fingers; I know its not Trump

derpmc is rich and fit and honest, don’t you remember?

spurraider21
05-07-2021, 09:42 AM
Shut up fat Jeffery

Shut up fatty
you'll get'em next time

pgardn
05-07-2021, 09:47 AM
derpmc is rich and fit and honest, don’t you remember?

He is not fit.
The old guy wont get out of the boat to wade fish.

Bogie
05-07-2021, 09:50 AM
He is not fit.

He told me he was fit, and he posted a Google image of a truck he says he owns. I can’t believe such an honest broker would lie, so I’m trying to give him the chance to prove to everyone he’s who he says he is.

DMC
05-07-2021, 12:15 PM
hey, I missed your post with a pic of your truck you didn’t steal from Google, as well as the one of you showing all of us how fit you are. Why don’t you post those for everyone to see, you racist piece of shit

You couldn't look up from your plate long enough to see it.

DMC
05-07-2021, 12:16 PM
He is not fit.

Not true I wade fished last week!

DMC
05-07-2021, 12:21 PM
He told me he was fit, and he posted a Google image of a truck he says he owns. I can’t believe such an honest broker would lie, so I’m trying to give him the chance to prove to everyone he’s who he says he is.

What a poor fat fuck you are, thinking it's unimaginable and bragging that someone has a working vehicle. :lol

"trying to give" :lol

From the banned Bonnerfic faggot known as Jeffery.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2021, 12:23 PM
:lol did DMC dox another poster?

That's how you can tell you made him angry.

Winehole23
05-07-2021, 12:29 PM
:lol did DMC dox another poster?

That's how you can tell you made him angry.how many has he doxxed?

ChumpDumper
05-07-2021, 12:31 PM
how many has he doxxed?Unknown. More than a couple.

When he starts throwing around proper names, I can't come to any other conclusion than he's put in the research.

Bogie
05-07-2021, 01:14 PM
What a poor fat fuck you are, thinking it's unimaginable and bragging that someone has a working vehicle. :lol

"trying to give" :lol

From the banned Bonnerfic faggot known as Jeffery.

you actually posted a Google image of a truck that you claimed you owned. That’s more pathetic than ducks bragging about fixing computers.

i know you want to lash out, because this is all you have in your life. But man you could absolutely prove you’re not just a fraud by posting two little pictures. And how mad are you that other laughing at you for being such a pathetic piece of shit

and we all know your rep here matters so much to you, you actually stalked me off line. How meaningless and embarrassing your life must truly be. It’s obvious that you’re mad for being exposed. That’s truly truly pathetic

DMC
05-07-2021, 01:48 PM
you actually posted a Google image of a truck that you claimed you owned. That’s more pathetic than ducks bragging about fixing computers.

i know you want to lash out, because this is all you have in your life. But man you could absolutely prove you’re not just a fraud by posting two little pictures. And how mad are you that other laughing at you for being such a pathetic piece of shit

and we all know your rep here matters so much to you, you actually stalked me off line. How meaningless and embarrassing your life must truly be. It’s obvious that you’re mad for being exposed. That’s truly truly pathetic

I posted it after I posted an image of my truck to show trucks commonly use step side rails. Why do you think the topic came up you retarded shrek looking motherfucker?

Use your search skills for something other than food in the refrigerator and your penis.

Bogie
05-07-2021, 02:38 PM
I posted it after I posted an image of my truck to show trucks commonly use step side rails. Why do you think the topic came up you retarded shrek looking motherfucker?

Use your search skills for something other than food in the refrigerator and your penis.

then it shouldn’t be an issue to repost, you worthless lying sack of shit

DMC
05-07-2021, 04:55 PM
then it shouldn’t be an issue to repost, you worthless lying sack of shit
https://i.imgur.com/ogfzjxX.jpg

Oh yeah, flames and balls, all the way.

I hope you're better at your profession than you are at reading people online.

Not only are you fat and ugly but you're also lazy and stupid.

DMC
05-07-2021, 05:02 PM
how many has he doxxed?

Never doxxed anyone

All the accusations, never the evidence

Bogie
05-07-2021, 05:16 PM
Never doxxed anyone

All the accusations, never the evidence

you are such a liar.

Bogie
05-07-2021, 05:19 PM
Not only are you fat and ugly but you're also lazy and stupid.

1 down 1 to go

Winehole23
05-07-2021, 05:31 PM
Never doxxed anyone

All the accusations, never the evidenceiQue barbaridad!

iQue pobrecito eres!

DMC
05-07-2021, 06:05 PM
you are such a liar.

More baseless claims. Put up or shut up, fatty.

Bogie
05-07-2021, 06:49 PM
More baseless claims. Put up or shut up, fatty.

You’re actually shook. You know what this means to your rep. That’s funny.

so did you get discharged because you were grossly overweight? Or did you get fat after you got out?

DMC
05-07-2021, 10:56 PM
You’re actually shook. You know what this means to your rep. That’s funny.

so did you get discharged because you were grossly overweight? Or did you get fat after you got out?

:lol Challenges me to post image of my vehicle after calling me a liar, I post it, he never mentions it again
:lol Now doing the same thing about doxxing, moving on like it never existed

:lmao

Spurtacular
05-07-2021, 10:59 PM
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/235933-2/Raccoon-eats-popcorn.gif

Spurtacular
05-07-2021, 11:01 PM
how many has he doxxed?

Unknown. More than a couple.

When he starts throwing around proper names, I can't come to any other conclusion than he's put in the research.

Name these three or more doxxed persons.

Isitjustme?
05-08-2021, 12:55 AM

Bogie
05-08-2021, 01:13 AM
:lol Challenges me to post image of my vehicle after calling me a liar, I post it, he never mentions it again
:lol Now doing the same thing about doxxing, moving on like it never existed

:lmao

i said 1 down 1 to go. You’re really worried about what people realizing that you went all derp enemies list, and actually did try to find me.

you know you did. Others now see you did. You’re a sad old man, this is all you have.

but since you admitted you lied about any assertions you made about me, what is there to acknowledge. You admitted that you’re a liar. That’s all you needed to do to begin with

now go back to ignoring your family while they anxiously await your death

Winehole23
05-08-2021, 02:07 AM
Whoever claims the internet win is insecure.

Tbh, there is no win on an anonymous board.

FrostKing
05-08-2021, 02:44 AM
Jenner would run circles around Kamala in the VP debates

Winehole23
05-08-2021, 03:23 AM
DerpFK

DMC
05-08-2021, 09:41 AM
i said 1 down 1 to go. You’re really worried about what people realizing that you went all derp enemies list, and actually did try to find me.

you know you did. Others now see you did. You’re a sad old man, this is all you have.

but since you admitted you lied about any assertions you made about me, what is there to acknowledge. You admitted that you’re a liar. That’s all you needed to do to begin with

now go back to ignoring your family while they anxiously await your death

You took another hard L Jeffery. You cannot narrative you way out of it.

DMC
05-08-2021, 09:41 AM
Whoever claims the internet win is insecure.

Not for you, that's for sure.

Winehole23
05-08-2021, 10:03 AM
Not for you, that's for sure.Clearly, you're constantly gripping over the Ws and Ls and the sweet, sweet internet glory that you get on anonymous message boards. No one declares victory more frequently in this forum than you.

DMC
05-08-2021, 10:41 AM
Clearly, you're constantly gripping over the Ws and Ls and the sweet, sweet internet glory that you get on anonymous message boards. No one declares victory more frequently in this forum than you.

Sorry this is happening to you

You hate to see it

Winehole23
05-08-2021, 10:54 AM
Sorry this is happening to you

You hate to see itnothing happened, dude

Bogie
05-08-2021, 01:45 PM
You took another hard L Jeffery. You cannot narrative you way out of it.

you admitted to every single person here you either did search for me outside of an anonymous message board, or you totally lied.

which is it derpmc?

DMC
05-08-2021, 06:26 PM
you admitted to every single person here you either did search for me outside of an anonymous message board, or you totally lied.

which is it derpmc?

Another lie from the only one here who snuck in after being perma-banned and lied about it.

I never admitted to anything of the sort. Someone called you Jeffery after you kept launching personal attacks on them with their personal information and you sat up as straight as you can and proceeded to fly right because of it. That means you are Jeffery, and since you keep insisting someone has tracked you down after being called fat and ugly, you also have low self esteem.

Bogie
05-08-2021, 06:53 PM
Another lie from the only one here who snuck in after being perma-banned and lied about it.

I never admitted to anything of the sort. Someone called you Jeffery after you kept launching personal attacks on them with their personal information and you sat up as straight as you can and proceeded to fly right because of it. That means you are Jeffery, and since you keep insisting someone has tracked you down after being called fat and ugly, you also have low self esteem.

What personal information did I provide? Tell me. Did you lie about everything you said about me? Or did you stalk me offline? If you lied. Then admit to everyone you’re a liar. If you attempted to stalk me, admit that.

I know you’re backpedaling really hard because you have to admit one of these or the other. And we both know you’re a pathetic old man who only has this site to keep you from having to acknowledge what a terrible person you are.

this is one of the bigger L’s you have taken here, and you have been getting your shit pushed in hard since November.

you either have to admit everyone you are every single thing that I said you are, or you have to admit you’re nothing more than a pathetic old lying sack of shit.

Spurtacular
05-08-2021, 07:02 PM

Not for you, that's for sure.

DMC
05-08-2021, 07:22 PM
What personal information did I provide? Tell me. Did you lie about everything you said about me? Or did you stalk me offline? If you lied. Then admit to everyone you’re a liar. If you attempted to stalk me, admit that.

I know you’re backpedaling really hard because you have to admit one of these or the other. And we both know you’re a pathetic old man who only has this site to keep you from having to acknowledge what a terrible person you are.

this is one of the bigger L’s you have taken here, and you have been getting your shit pushed in hard since November.

you either have to admit everyone you are every single thing that I said you are, or you have to admit you’re nothing more than a pathetic old lying sack of shit.

:lol

Bonnerific meltdown achieved

Bogie
05-09-2021, 08:05 AM
:lol

Bonnerific meltdown achieved

Loss acknowledged

DMC
05-09-2021, 10:11 AM
Loss acknowledged

It's about time you came to grips with it. Now about that BMI.

Bogie
05-09-2021, 11:11 AM
It's about time you came to grips with it. Now about that BMI.

you took a bad l here puddin, one of the worst you have taken, and you have been a chew toy on here. Oh, and your projection of your insecurity of your fatness and overall worthlessness has been duly noted by everyone.

you have admitted to everyone you’re either a liar or you stalk people off this site. Which is it?

you are pathetic

DMC
05-09-2021, 03:46 PM
you took a bad l here puddin, one of the worst you have taken, and you have been a chew toy on here. Oh, and your projection of your insecurity of your fatness and overall worthlessness has been duly noted by everyone.

you have admitted to everyone you’re either a liar or you stalk people off this site. Which is it?

you are pathetic

People who sneak around a permaban should be doxxed. No one wants you here. That said, no one is interested enough in you to actually do it. Not yet.

Bogie
05-09-2021, 05:15 PM
People who sneak around a permaban should be doxxed. No one wants you here. That said, no one is interested enough in you to actually do it. Not yet.

so you are admitting you have doxed me. imagine that. You just admitted that you care so much about your rep on a Spurs fan site, you actually did internet research. Holy shit you’re more pathetic than everyone thinks you are derpmc

And saying I’m unimportant, yet you took all that time to stalk my life? You’re pathetic.

DMC
05-09-2021, 08:31 PM

so you are admitting you have doxed me. imagine that. You just admitted that you care so much about your rep on a Spurs fan site, you actually did internet research. Holy shit you’re more pathetic than everyone thinks you are derpmc

And saying I’m unimportant, yet you took all that time to stalk my life? You’re pathetic.

https://media.tenor.com/images/7854175f5c2f6c33196143092092f613/tenor.gif