PDA

View Full Version : 'Foxitis' to Blame for Action at US Capitol

Ef-man
05-06-2021, 10:30 PM
:lmao Oh the humanity, he was tricked...

Alleged US Capitol rioter Anthony Antonio was hooked on Fox News and developed "Foxitis," his lawyer said Thursday in a virtual hearing interrupted multiple times by another defendant's profane outbursts.

Antonio, his lawyer Joseph Hurley said, had lost his job at the beginning of the pandemic and for the next six months watched Fox News constantly. Antonio developed what his lawyer called "Foxitis" and "Foxmania," and believed the lies about the 2020 election from Fox News and then-President Donald Trump.

"He believed what was being fed to him," Hurley said.

Many Capitol riot defendants have blamed Trump for their actions, with little legal success. Some judges have also expressed concern about right-wing media outlets continuing to stoke anger amongst Trump supporters.

Antonio's court appearance was disrupted, however, by an outburst from another defendant, Landon Copeland of Utah.

Copeland disrupted the proceedings even before his hearing began. He was dialed into a videoconference with a federal judge in Washington who was holding hearings for several other Capitol riot defendants at the same time.

Copeland was scheduled to be the last case called for the day, and repeatedly shouted while other rioters appeared before the judge.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/06/politics/capitol-foxitis-hearing-outburst/index.html

ducks
05-06-2021, 10:40 PM
Lol blaming tv for your actions
So does that mean I watch a western and they shot people in it I can do that today and blame it on STARZ who made the movie ?

Spurtacular
05-06-2021, 10:58 PM
What actions? Peacefully gathering to protest a stolen election?

I don't give FNC that much credit. They were out in front of the steal in their own right.

You blaming them for Antifa or DC police corruption, (op) cucks?

ElNono
05-06-2021, 11:28 PM
What actions? Peacefully gathering to protest a stolen election?

I'm pretty sure that's not what they're being charged with. More like entering a restricted area, destroying government property.

More damning is trying to interrupt the process of elected officials from confirming the legitimate results of free and fair elections, as the states reported them.

cucks?

lol @ that tourette

Ef-man
05-06-2021, 11:34 PM
Insurrectionists listened to fox and trump and look at what they got.

Zero support from trump and fox.

Shows how gullible and easily manipulated people are and how conservative media/trump are distancing themselves from them.

:lol

Spurtacular
05-06-2021, 11:35 PM
I'm pretty sure that's not what they're being charged with.

Lots of antifa in there. But :lol at you pretending there's supposed to be shame in entering the people's capitol.

Ef-man
05-06-2021, 11:36 PM
Gabitis is next because that has a bunch of gullible idiots.
:lol

ElNono
05-06-2021, 11:38 PM
Lots of antifa in there. But :lol at you pretending there's supposed to be shame in entering the people's capitol.

Antifa watches Fox News now? :lol

If by 'antifa' you mean that oath keepers and qtards are a bunch of pussies, I agree...

Ef-man
05-06-2021, 11:43 PM

If by 'antifa' you mean that oath keepers and qtards are a bunch of pussies, I agree...

If I were a betting person, I would wager the insurrectionists will get some leniency due to foxitis.

These fucks were really low iq, gullible and manipulated, just like derptacular.

Spurtacular
05-07-2021, 12:12 AM

It was a false flag operation. Come to terms.

ElNono
05-07-2021, 12:14 AM
It was a false flag operation. Come to terms.

:lmao don't pretend you weren't excited as hell until you realized it was a bunch of fatsos taking selfies and cosplaying in military gear.

Nothing 'false' about their indictments.

clambake
05-07-2021, 12:15 AM
So does that mean I watch a western and they shot people in it I can do that today and blame it on STARZ who made the movie ?

The most coherent post of ducks life.

ElNono
05-07-2021, 12:17 AM
I mean, same posters that blame Lebron James for everything that's wrong about this world asking not to blame sports...

Ef-man
05-07-2021, 12:38 AM
I mean, same posters that blame Lebron James for everything that's wrong about this world asking not to blame sports...

Same posters that insist trump won, dominion machines were rigged, mail-in ballots are illegal, trump will be reinstated, and fox/oann are news organizations.

They are easily manipulated because of their low iq, period.

FrostKing
05-07-2021, 03:47 AM
Same posters that insist trump won, dominion machines were rigged, mail-in ballots are illegal, trump will be reinstated, and fox/oann are news organizations.

They are easily manipulated because of their low iq, period.
A) Fox News wasn't pushing 2020 election skepticism. Hence the boycott, ratings drop and popularity of Newsmax

B) So these easily manipulated low iq people can be salvaged with education. How do we fix easily manipulated college educated liberals?

boutons_deux
05-07-2021, 05:17 AM
Fox got sued by Dominion for pushing that the Dominion machines were rigged, Lew Dobbs got fired over that LIE.

Foxitis clearly includes "election skepticism" over rigged Dominion machines

coyotes_geek
05-07-2021, 08:24 AM
That lawyer gets points for creativity.

Winehole23
05-07-2021, 08:27 AM
:lmao don't pretend you weren't excited as hell until you realized it was a bunch of fatsos taking selfies and cosplaying in military gear.

Nothing 'false' about their indictments.STORM IS COMING

STOP THE STEAL

DMX7
05-07-2021, 10:01 AM

Western movies aren't feeding you 24/7 political propaganda and posing as a legitimate news network.

Ef-man
05-07-2021, 10:09 AM
This has consequences.

Fox News won a court case by 'persuasively' arguing that no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously (https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9)https://i.gyazo.com/e295669835034dbd566ce52f7b3eff7a.png
https://i.gyazo.com/1171a91da0a89c44eb656448be0140fb.png[/QUOTE]

Leetonidas
05-07-2021, 10:09 AM
Derp still in denial. Come to terms

Leetonidas
05-07-2021, 10:11 AM
A) Fox News wasn't pushing 2020 election skepticism. Hence the boycott, ratings drop and popularity of Newsmax

B) So these easily manipulated low iq people can be salvaged with education. How do we fix easily manipulated college educated liberals?

LMAO. Yes they were, Lou Dobbs and plenty of their talking heads were blathering on end about it. The boycott was because Rupert Murdoch called the election for Biden a lot earlier than most outlets. Quit revising history

Trainwreck2100
05-07-2021, 10:46 AM
LMAO. Yes they were, Lou Dobbs and plenty of their talking heads were blathering on end about it. The boycott was because Rupert Murdoch called the election for Biden a lot earlier than most outlets. Quit revising history

Not even the election just Arizona. Which kept Nevada from being called for like 36 hours

spurraider21
05-07-2021, 10:48 AM
Ducks out here shitting on trumptards :wow

spurraider21
05-07-2021, 10:50 AM
:lol no. Fox was all over it too

Are you asking how to uneducate people?

Ef-man
05-07-2021, 10:38 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e2/d2/d9/e2d2d98bc8ba156003e45b324a814857.jpg

Ef-man
05-10-2021, 01:08 PM
Imagine having foxitis so bad that you are proud of this picture!

https://twitter.com/TheGoodLiars/status/1389763802875449346

RandomGuy
05-11-2021, 04:28 PM

Sooooo, the trump supporting rioters that attempted to overthrow the government should face the maximum penalty.

We can agree on something. :tu

Ef-man
05-18-2021, 09:48 PM
These insurrectionists are just like derptacular.

QAnon Shaman’s lawyer likens Trump propaganda to Hitler and blames ex-president for capitol riot.

The attorney representing the "QAnon Shaman" Jacob Chansley has continued to lay the blame for his client's participation in the Capitol riot at the feet of Donald Trump, with little success in court.

Albert Watkins, Mr Chansley's attorney, defended his client’s behaviour in an interview with the political news website Talking Points Memo.

“A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all f****** short-bus people,” Mr Watkins told TPM. “These are people with brain damage, they’re f****** retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum.”

https://news.yahoo.com/qanon-shaman-lawyer-likens-trump-201800657.html

Spurtacular
05-18-2021, 10:17 PM

Not even a good philo as far as philoes go.

ElNono
05-18-2021, 10:32 PM
Not even a good philo as far as philoes go.

ok

Ef-man
05-23-2021, 03:32 PM
Hey Ef-man...

If you're going to try to prevent the viewers from seeing my posts, I'm going to post them in your threads.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287716&page=17&p=10511521&viewfull=1#post10511521

We viewers do not care about paid shills who provide links to shit sites.

Go elsewhere with your lies.