PDA

View Full Version : Time to Pay Jim Back...so LETS DO IT...

bigzak25
11-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Proposition Good Deed REPAID:

Alright peeps,

here's the deal.

WE are going to Pay Jim Back his cash. WE as in the Spurstalk Family.

I wanted to do it myself, but Jim is a Good Man, and he don't want anyONE to pay for what is currently, his loss, in a financial sense...

SOOOO,

I propose we start a pot. I got $100 on it to start.

Minimum contribution is $5 bucks.

Proceeds will be sent to Kori and LJ for them to keep in 'Jim's Cookie Jar' until the Minimum is achieved.

The Minimum is $800 dollars.

There is NO MAXIMUM.

Jim will get paid back EVERY PENNY, AND THEN SOME...

He deserves it. :tu

He is a Good Man.

As for Duff?

This isn't about him anymore...

This is about repaying a FRIEND. :elephant

Duff, you want to put into the pot, fine, you don't, fine...we don't give a shit anymore... :depressed

I told Duff to call me, PM me...something...he didn't....his loss.

I am El Guapo and Duff is Santa Poco....He is NO longer under my protection...

Lets pay back Jim, Spurstalk...:tu

If this is alright by Kori and LJ, then it's ON. :princess :king

Otherwise? Nevermind...:lol :drunk

cecil collins
11-12-2005, 04:38 PM
The only winner your way would be Duff, and fuck if I know either of them. He should do the right thing, or get punched in the face.^^

atlfan25
11-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Only if Jim was in dire need of the money would this be worthy of doing.

Spurminator
11-12-2005, 04:57 PM
I don't think you get it, Zak. But it's a nice gesture anyway.

Aggie Hoopsfan
Sorry, unless the donation guarantees you a chance to kick Duff in the junk for stealing from Jim, this is a no go.

Leetonidas
Jim doesn't care about the money man. No one cares about the money, the big deal is that Duff ripped Jim off and got away with it.

Vashner
11-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Time to call Judge Joe Brown :)

http://www.televisanetworks.tv/assets/Logos_Images/judgejoebrownabrilCP.gif

King
11-12-2005, 05:04 PM
It's not about the money, Zak. And didn't your wife pretty much nix you picking up the debt, anyway?

mouse
11-12-2005, 05:14 PM
How about a help get BigZax's life back together fund?

that would be money well spent.

we can break it down in to separate categories.

The Spouse abuse and break her down to make her stronger fund

The wannabe comics who never did any stage time but went to LA to be a manager of the Comedy Story comedy club fund

And my fav, The institute for over weight tree huggers who kiss Tparks ass and post semi nude pictures of themselves at a website for attention fund :lmao

Horry For 3!
11-12-2005, 05:45 PM
It is Duff's responsibility to pay back Jim, none of ours.

jaffies
11-12-2005, 05:56 PM
I am El Guapo and Duff is Santa Poco....He is NO longer under my protection...

fuck the money....We could sew

http://images.art.com/images/products/large/10101000/10101975.jpg

samikeyp
11-12-2005, 06:15 PM
I am El Guapo and Duff is Santa Poco

Great Three Amigos reference but I think we are in agreement when I say...

Fuck Duff.

bigzak25
11-12-2005, 06:34 PM
How about a help get BigZax's life back together fund?

that would be money well spent.

we can break it down in to separate categories.

The Spouse abuse and break her down to make her stronger fund

The wannabe comics who never did any stage time but went to LA to be a manager of the Comedy Story comedy club fund

And my fav, The institute for over weight tree huggers who kiss Tparks ass and post semi nude pictures of themselves at a website for attention fund :lmao

hey mouse, i love you brother, but remind me to get you a gun for christmas, cuz the the day i goto you for advice/help on how to get my life together is the day you can shoot me fucking dead in your doorway...:tu :lol :p

bigzak25
11-12-2005, 06:37 PM
this ain't about duff...this is about us coming together as a family and paying back a good deed to Jim.

are you with me or against me?

your responses tell alot about how you truly feel...just remember that...

i'll pay the whole fuckin thing myself...i don't care about money...this is an opportunity for us to come together as a family for a good cause...just think about it peeps...don't let the hate blind you...:angel

MannyIsGod
11-12-2005, 06:38 PM
Zak, you just don't get it.

bigzak25
11-12-2005, 06:42 PM
I love you manny...but you are wrong...i'm the only one that does get it...apparently...:depressed

MannyIsGod
11-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Ok, then you're the only one that gets it.

samikeyp
11-12-2005, 06:50 PM
Fuck Duff.

ALVAREZ6
11-12-2005, 07:04 PM
Duff is such a bitch. Fuckin flamer, how's he gonna borrow that much $ and not pay up.

Vashner
11-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Caged heat deathmatch??

Looter
11-12-2005, 07:20 PM
hey mouse, i love you brother, but remind me to get you a gun for christmas, cuz the the day i goto you for advice/help on how to get my life together is the day you can shoot me fucking dead in your doorway...:tu :lol :p

Ok, see you around 10ish tonight? :lmao

SequSpur
11-12-2005, 09:22 PM
I am down with making a small donation. For one, Duff set him up, with a sad story here on this forum, and actually, I could've been the one to donate it or a bunch of us could've. I could swear that Duff was waiting for his financial aid to come in and that this was a temporary loan and he was going to send Jim the money.

I would take him to court or at least start sending attorney letters to his family.

But I am down with a bunch of people making small donations so Jim could get his cash back, because Duff lied.

Duff can live with that shit, but I think zak has a good idea.

Das Texan
11-12-2005, 09:28 PM
zak, damn its not about the fucking money.

its simply about getting duff to be a man for what he asked for and pay it back to jim. I mean hell if it were about the money, jim would have taken all necessary means to collect and he wouldnt be willing to simply have duff donate the money to the salvation army in his name, etc.

life is not all about the damn money and in this case it isnt...sometimes principle > anything else. you just dont get it.

Shelly
11-12-2005, 11:03 PM
I am down with making a small donation. For one, Duff set him up, with a sad story here on this forum, and actually, I could've been the one to donate it or a bunch of us could've. I could swear that Duff was waiting for his financial aid to come in and that this was a temporary loan and he was going to send Jim the money.

I would take him to court or at least start sending attorney letters to his family.

But I am down with a bunch of people making small donations so Jim could get his cash back, because Duff lied.

You wanna contribute to my RS4 fund? :lol

thispego
11-13-2005, 12:26 AM
We should lynch mob over to duff's house, beat him up, strip him, tar &feather him, and then dump him in the park..... Video tape it all, then give that to Jim, i think that would be sufficient

Cant_Be_Faded
11-13-2005, 02:30 AM
Lol

Cant_Be_Faded
11-13-2005, 02:35 AM
everyone really loves duff though, from what i understand

mouse
11-13-2005, 03:29 AM
Ok lets see what we have so far,

1,00 dollar from Zax
a promise to help from Sequ
a lynch mob to the house with an ass kicking
an ass kicking at his job with video
a pluger to the face,
and over 10 'Fuck You' Duff's

yeppers, it looks like your plan worked out just fine BigSnack :lmao

bigzak25
11-13-2005, 06:11 AM

i can't believe it....Sequspur gets it!!! Thanks for having my back brother, i will now have yours when the time is right...:tu :elephant

This is the way i see it, alot of peeps here think they were put on this earth to teach Duff a lesson...

what lesson is that?

that he should pay up?

no shit...he KNOWS that...

but c'mon...if he ain't done it by now?

is any ragging on him gonna make it happen sooner?

you guys said it yourselves, Duffman has become MORE defiant in the face

of all the criticism...

NOW? what to do, what to do...

how about we make right what is wrong...

if it's NOT about the MONEY? then tell me, what the fuck is it about?

far as i know, nobody here is duff's mommy or daddy...let the kid learn his

own lessons...

we can come together and do some Good...or you can be stubborn and

say, 'fuck Duff, not my problem, or it's not about the money, or Jim can afford

it...etc etc...'

so if your not here to help Duff? and Your not here to help Jim?

what is it then? who gets off at pointing the fingers at others?

is that it...? :angel

i've fucked up plenty in my life...i can never change that fact...but if i see something i don't like, and i can fix it? i'll do it...we're talking $5 bux peeps...but it's a free country...we all make our own choices...Godbless us all...

bigzak25
11-13-2005, 06:16 AM
hey, mouse, how much YOU putting in? :tu

bigzak25
11-13-2005, 07:03 AM
well that's your problem...i don't like the Gig that calls women his 'victims' either, but there's nothing i can do about it...

mouse
11-13-2005, 07:13 AM
Sequspur Thanks for having my back

It can't be any worst than your front :lmao

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/justapuppydog/laughatmeTWO.jpg

bigzak25
11-13-2005, 07:19 AM
true, true...:lol

bigzak25
11-13-2005, 07:32 AM
hey man, i know the game...power to you dawg...i know it always takes two to dance...if your girls are willing, then so be it...you got game, your using it, your young, why the fuck not...just wear a rubber man...that's all i can say....:lol

Brodels
11-13-2005, 09:29 AM
i've fucked up plenty in my life...i can never change that fact...but if i see something i don't like, and i can fix it? i'll do it...we're talking $5 bux peeps...but it's a free country...we all make our own choices...Godbless us all...

You can't fix it. That's the whole point. You're wasting your time because Jim isn't going to take our money and he doesn't need the money anyway.

Only Duff can fix it. You can't. And if you think you can, you're really just not capable of seeing this for what it is.

If you really wanted to do the right thing, you would get the fuck out of other peoples' business. All you're doing is making Duff take more heat and making Jim feel more embarrassed. That's right - you're fucking things up even more.

If you want to make a difference, stop being an asshole and leave it alone already.

CharlieMac
11-13-2005, 09:49 AM
If Jim had 800 to lend, it's obvious it's not about the money for him. But Zak is right, it's a nice gesture from the Spurstalk family. Even if Jim doesn't want to take the money, he could ask us to donate it to a charity in his name. It's five bucks.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-13-2005, 11:19 AM
If you want Duff to learn, take his ass to court.

I don't think it's gotten to that point yet, this is about Duff stepping up and being anything other than a chickenshit pussy about it all. Dude's a bigger vagina than Kobe.

samikeyp
11-13-2005, 11:25 AM
I feel what you are trying to do Zak but AHF is right. Its about responsibility, trust and honor and Duff knows none of those. All this would do is teach Duff that if you let it go long enough, someone else will bail you out. He lied and he cheated and if you want to be biblical about this, those are both sins and he should have to atone for those sins.

TDMVPDPOY
11-13-2005, 11:51 AM
never trust the duff man

Vashner
11-13-2005, 01:11 PM
I got the answer.. Duff .. banishment from San Antonio de Bexar...

GTFO.

/signed the godfather.

baseline bum
11-13-2005, 08:31 PM
The only contribution should be from Duff for $800

bigzak25
11-14-2005, 11:36 AM
You can't fix it. That's the whole point. You're wasting your time because Jim isn't going to take our money and he doesn't need the money anyway.

Only Duff can fix it. You can't. And if you think you can, you're really just not capable of seeing this for what it is.

If you really wanted to do the right thing, you would get the fuck out of other peoples' business. All you're doing is making Duff take more heat and making Jim feel more embarrassed. That's right - you're fucking things up even more.

If you want to make a difference, stop being an asshole and leave it alone already.

i've thought about it...your right man....i'm out of this...Goodluck Duff...Goodluck Jim. I'm sorry i ever commented... :depressed

3rdCoast
11-14-2005, 11:40 AM
No way man, it was a novel idea. We all have to respect the valiant effort put forth by Zak.

batman2883
11-14-2005, 11:49 AM
Fuck that, i would love to help pay for something like this, but im definitly not paying for a debt that a motherfucker got off with clear and free. BS kick his fucking moolie ass

samikeyp
11-14-2005, 11:54 AM
Don't be sorry Zak...you tried to make a bad situation better. No crime in that. Ya did good bro.

Opinionater
11-14-2005, 11:55 AM
IMHO, too many people are sticking their noses where they don't belong.

samikeyp
11-14-2005, 11:55 AM
Fair point but Duff opened himself up when he made his request public.

Opinionater
11-14-2005, 11:57 AM
Yes, but IMHO, this is still an issue between Jim and Duff.

samikeyp
11-14-2005, 11:57 AM
then Duff should have never gone public.

batman2883
11-14-2005, 12:00 PM
no one gives a flying fuck about your opinion fact is duff should be paying him back, that was a nice digital camera he took a picture with im sure he could pawn it and give the money to jim for starters, then the guitar, he could pawn it and give the cash to jim

samikeyp
11-14-2005, 12:01 PM
um,actually.....I was agreeing that Duff should pay Jim back.

batman2883
11-14-2005, 12:02 PM
ha ha ha ha ha samikey im talking to the opinionater

samikeyp
11-14-2005, 12:03 PM
cool. :)