PDA

View Full Version : Happy Endings...

ElNono
05-15-2021, 03:23 AM
Masseuse denies Ohio State report that she targeted football players for sex

COLUMBUS, Ohio — A Cleveland-area massage therapist accused by Ohio State of targeting football players for sexual encounters has denied those allegations in a pair of interviews.

Speaking in a 20-minute radio interview on Cleveland’s FM-WMMS, Robyn Bassani, 41, said that while she did have sexual relationships with two Ohio State football players, she was not “acting for her own sexual gratification” as a report released by the university alleged.

“Most of the players that I worked with, the vast majority, I didn’t have to reach out to,” she said. “They reached out to me via a referral program I was running. As far as the university saying I was targeting these young men, to me it feels like their way of staying in charge of the situation and making me the villain so they could keep their hands clean.”

According to the 15-page report released Thursday, Bassani had consensual sex with five football players. None were minors, and 20 other players reported having received non-sexual massages from Bassani, who disputed those numbers and said she had sexual relations with only two players.

No NCAA violations occurred, and no crimes were committed. If a sexual relationship began, Bassani said, she would end the client-masseuse relationship. Bassani would drive from Cleveland to an apartment complex where most players lived, she said, and go from apartment to apartment for scheduled appointments.

“There have been numerous players since this report was released who said, ‘What the hell?’ ” she said. “Everybody is very confused on this report because the players know that’s not me.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/bigten/2021/05/14/masseuse-robyn-bassani-denies-ohio-state-report-she-targeted-football-players/5098066001/

Spurtacular
05-15-2021, 03:31 AM
So Ohio State trying to get out in front of a story that they were funding a whore for their students.

ElNono
05-15-2021, 05:35 AM
How hard is it to keep this shit on the down low, smh

lefty20
05-15-2021, 05:54 AM
Idk why this is even a big deal. All of them were consenting adults and no one appears to have been coerced into doing anything they didn't want to. OSU officials are getting their panties in a bunch for nothing, tbh.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2021, 09:05 AM
Ohio State football players can't get their own college girls?

That's just sad.

Millennial_Messiah
05-15-2021, 11:28 AM
41 years old? Nice and dreamy IMO

Millennial_Messiah
05-15-2021, 11:30 AM
Ohio State football players can't get their own college girls?

That's just sad.

Meh. College girls are immature little bitches that will cry foul or rape at every opportunity, especially if it's with a high profile athlete. Happened in Ohio quite a few times, umm.. recently. I'd much rather be with a mature sex-positive 30 or 40 year old woman who knows what she wants and won't walk it back.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2021, 11:33 AM
You're doing it wrong.

baseline bum
05-15-2021, 12:51 PM
Meh. College girls are immature little bitches that will cry foul or rape at every opportunity, especially if it's with a high profile athlete. Happened in Ohio quite a few times, umm.. recently. I'd much rather be with a mature sex-positive 30 or 40 year old woman who knows what she wants and won't walk it back.

Don't rape then

illusioNtEk
05-15-2021, 02:28 PM
iv seen some pretty 41 year olds around.... i mean jlo is 51

DMC
05-15-2021, 04:20 PM
Gotta save students for the team doctors to molest, can't have consensual encounters happening!

DMC
05-15-2021, 04:21 PM
How hard is it to keep this shit on the down low, smh

Someone went to her and got turned down.

Whore - fucks everyone
Bitch - fucks everyone but you

Millennial_Messiah
05-15-2021, 06:55 PM
Don't rape then
hell, 70% of sex resulting from college parties is rape, and that number's probably conservative considering all the alcohol at those frat parties.

Spurtacular
05-15-2021, 08:16 PM
hell, 70% of sex resulting from college parties is rape, and that number's probably conservative considering all the alcohol at those frat parties.

LOL No

Most the college rape stats are made-up BS too. How you seriously falling for it?

djohn2oo8
05-15-2021, 08:29 PM
So the reverse Deshaun Watson?

Millennial_Messiah
05-16-2021, 02:35 PM
LOL No

Most the college rape stats are made-up BS too. How you seriously falling for it?

If she's not legal to drive, she's not legal to have sex with, IMO. Intoxicated sex is not consensual sex. I don't care if the guy has had a six pack, 10 shots and 3 bottles and is 0.32 BAC, and the chick is "only" 0.09 BAC... it's still rape on the part of the male, even if she says yes.

Since the male has the penis, it is his responsibility to be a gentleman and call it a night and potentially request consensual sex on a night where both partners are sober. Drunken sex is rape, period.

I've had sex around 100-120 times in my life, with now 10 females and I'm proud to say they've been drunk on zero occasions.

SpursforSix
05-16-2021, 05:08 PM
From the posts he’s responding to, I’m assuming that Andy is defending rape under the right circumstances.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2021, 05:18 PM
He's still trying to convince us he has sex with women.

MultiTroll
05-16-2021, 05:34 PM
So the reverse Deshaun Watson?
You can bet Deshaun and his lawyer would love to have had her as a witness.

MultiTroll
05-16-2021, 05:37 PM
No NCAA violations occurred, and no crimes were committed.
WTF was / is the purpose of the *investigashun*?

And look how much time and money was blown on this chit:
The university’s investigation, conducted by an outside law firm, included interviews with 117 former and current players, 44 coaches and staff members and Bassani herself, according to the report obtained by USA Today (https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/bigten/2021/05/14/masseuse-robyn-bassani-denies-ohio-state-report-she-targeted-football-players/5098066001/).

Millennial_Messiah
05-16-2021, 06:24 PM
From the posts he’s responding to, I’m assuming that Andy is defending rape under the right circumstances.

Not at all

Allan Rowe vs Wade
05-17-2021, 09:27 AM
Do they name the players? If these are all consenting adults ... typical to carve the scarlet letter on the woman's forehead and let the 'boys will be boys' run free.

Spurtacular
05-17-2021, 05:09 PM
If she's not legal to drive, she's not legal to have sex with, IMO. Intoxicated sex is not consensual sex. I don't care if the guy has had a six pack, 10 shots and 3 bottles and is 0.32 BAC, and the chick is "only" 0.09 BAC... it's still rape on the part of the male, even if she says yes.

Since the male has the penis, it is his responsibility to be a gentleman and call it a night and potentially request consensual sex on a night where both partners are sober. Drunken sex is rape, period.

I've had sex around 100-120 times in my life, with now 10 females and I'm proud to say they've been drunk on zero occasions.

Yea, good luck with pushing that ocean back with your broom.

pgardn
05-17-2021, 09:00 PM
Do they name the players? If these are all consenting adults ... typical to carve the scarlet letter on the woman's forehead and let the 'boys will be boys' run free.

This would be cool info.

Run it on TV as background info of interest for the viewing audience concerning the player along with his family pictures of wearing an OSU football helmet as a child. I can tell you one guy who will understand this stuff... our favorite member of The House from the great state of Ohio, Gym Jordan. He can tell you about rasslin as well.

DMC
05-18-2021, 12:57 AM

It's not rape if she can't speak english.

LaMarcus Bryant
05-20-2021, 04:32 PM
Wish weekly handjobs were given to everyone as part of Biden's infrastructure plan tbh

DMC
05-20-2021, 04:33 PM
Wish weekly handjobs were given to everyone as part of Biden's infrastructure plan tbh

You looking for employment?

LaMarcus Bryant
05-20-2021, 05:38 PM
You looking for employment?

you bet ur ass

Thread
05-20-2021, 06:09 PM
I went to this one years ago, expecting a happy ending. "No. I can't do that."

She was a matronly woman, nothing fancy, like a 4x4, but I was desperately horny and beyond the pale. "How bout for twenty more?"

"No, I wouldn't feel right. No."

"Well, how bout if I do it?"

"That would be fine."

pgardn
05-20-2021, 07:29 PM
I went to this one years ago, expecting a happy ending. "No. I can't do that."

She was a matronly woman, nothing fancy, like a 4x4, but I was desperately horny and beyond the pale. "How bout for twenty more?"

"No, I wouldn't feel right. No."

"Well, how bout if I do it?"

"That would be fine."

So the brain is still on this sex theme how is the body doing Thread?

Thread
05-20-2021, 08:01 PM
So the brain is still on this sex theme how is the body doing Thread?

Not cooperating, peeg. Just grateful I used it when I could. I had 53 grand years, but I'm basically bereft now. It's been a slow, steady decline since '07.

But nobody can stop me from "the brain" of it.

Ef-man
05-23-2021, 03:04 PM
Hey ElNono

You keep trying to prevent the viewers from seeing my posts. I think I'll start posting them in your threads.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287716&page=15&p=10499394&viewfull=1#post10499394

We viewers do not care about paid shills who provide links to shit sites.

Go elsewhere with your lies.

Millennial_Messiah
05-23-2021, 04:21 PM
you bet ur ass
playblair already said he will pay guys to meet them and "eat their azz".