PDA

View Full Version : Biden admin diverts $2B from COVID, health spending to care for migrant kids

ducks
05-15-2021, 10:14 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-diverts-2b-from-covid-health-spending-to-care-for-migrant-kids

That is saying fuck USA

ducks
05-15-2021, 10:15 PM
The Biden administration has pulled more than $2 billion out of programs authorized by Congress for COVID-19 testing, emergency medical supplies and other health needs — and is spending it on shelter for the 45,000 unaccompanied migrant children that have flooded across the US border this year.

ElNono
05-15-2021, 10:18 PM
Promises made, promises kept...

pgardn
05-15-2021, 10:24 PM
ducks apparently does not like the accounting.

elections have consequences.

ducks
05-15-2021, 10:28 PM
Not sure why 2 billion should be spent on illegals
Instead for covid like congress approved it for

pgardn
05-15-2021, 10:31 PM
Not sure why 2 billion should be spent on illegals
Instead for covid like congress approved it for

Maybe VACCINATIONS have reduced the need for a number of COVID supplies?
And maybe treating people and their children like animals needs to be fixed.

Elections have consequences ducks.
You lost. Biden did not win, Trump lost. And it still has consequences.

ducks
05-15-2021, 10:50 PM
Other countries treated those people that way
Them running away from their problems is not going to fix their issues
Send them back their and make them fix their issues

They need to cowboy up

FrostKing
05-15-2021, 11:02 PM
Doesn't matter what percentage you tax the wealthy, politicians will always find a way to squander your tax dollars on non-Americans

Bogie
05-15-2021, 11:50 PM
Doesn't matter what percentage you tax the wealthy, politicians will always find a way to squander your tax dollars on non-Americans

you’re admitting to being an embarrassment to humanity for stealing tax dollars from citizens of this country.

good now go back to Poland and quit being a leech on society

Adam Lambert
05-15-2021, 11:54 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-diverts-2b-from-covid-health-spending-to-care-for-migrant-kids

That is saying fuck USA

Not really, but if he's saying fuck you, I'm all for it.

Also, fuck you. :tu

Thread
05-16-2021, 09:18 AM
And that mother fucker stole $600 a American a piece to get that dough. Then went and picked Trump's pocket for the $600! "I'll give ya 2k a piece immediately."

That mother fucker then gives it to the wet ones.
That vote harvesting mother fucker.

spurraider21
05-16-2021, 09:40 AM
And that mother fucker stole $600 a American a piece to get that dough. Then went and picked Trump's pocket for the $600! "I'll give ya 2k a piece immediately."

That mother fucker then gives it to the wet ones.
That vote harvesting mother fucker.
cubby demanding more handouts :lol

welfare queen

DMC
05-16-2021, 09:53 AM
I'm ok with taking care of the migrant kids. If any of us was at the border and witnesses these little kids being abandoned and kept in basically military style housing, we'd probably insist on it.

pgardn
05-16-2021, 11:28 AM
Other countries treated those people that way
Them running away from their problems is not going to fix their issues
Send them back their and make them fix their issues

They need to cowboy up

when are you going back to the Philippines to fix things?

FrostKing
05-16-2021, 11:40 AM
I'm ok with taking care of the migrant kids. If any of us was at the border and witnesses these little kids being abandoned and kept in basically military style housing, we'd probably insist on it.
That's fine, but Biden still has not made a public statement discouraging people from coming. Makes him complicit to what is occurring.

DMC
05-16-2021, 11:46 AM
That's fine, but Biden still has not made a public statement discouraging people from coming. Makes him complicit to what is occurring.

Do you really think a statement would discourage people who are willing to dump their kids at the border? They had to lie to the American people to keep them from hoarding masks, then the statement on toilet paper meant nothing as well. These are people who aren't fighting for their own existence, but just to have a larger cache of shit collection paper than the next guy...

Yeah, statements don't matter when your existence is on the line.

FrostKing
05-16-2021, 12:13 PM
Do you really think a statement would discourage people who are willing to dump their kids at the border? They had to lie to the American people to keep them from hoarding masks, then the statement on toilet paper meant nothing as well. These are people who aren't fighting for their own existence, but just to have a larger cache of shit collection paper than the next guy...

Yeah, statements don't matter when your existence is on the line.
By and large I agree. I also feel knowing there will be an eventual push to "reunite the broken families" is an incentive to them. Clearly the Biden Administration feels what is occurring is manageable. Funds should be redirected from the foreign aid in the Covid Relief bill.

ducks
05-16-2021, 01:25 PM
when are you going back to the Philippines to fix things?

USA pays un to do that

Thread
05-16-2021, 02:04 PM
cubby demanding more handouts :lol

welfare queen

That mother fucker offered it if the two Georgia crackers were defeated. They went down and that mother fucker gave $1400 instead of the 2k, then robbed old man Trump of $600 a piece to make up for it. LMAO! And with a straight face no less, 21. The nifty sob couldn't even keep his word.

Then hands all that money and motel rooms to the wet bunch.

Big shot. Called me a "chump," that mother fucker. Our mother fucker President.

See, I'm allowed to call him mother fucker because DeNiro called President Trump mother fucker and he was feted for it.

Let us proceed...

Thread
05-16-2021, 02:06 PM

Tell it, King.

Testify!!!

spurraider21
05-16-2021, 03:37 PM
That mother fucker offered it if the two Georgia crackers were defeated. They went down and that mother fucker gave $1400 instead of the 2k, then robbed old man Trump of $600 a piece to make up for it. LMAO! And with a straight face no less, 21. The nifty sob couldn't even keep his word.

Then hands all that money and motel rooms to the wet bunch.

Big shot. Called me a "chump," that mother fucker. Our mother fucker President.

See, I'm allowed to call him mother fucker because DeNiro called President Trump mother fucker and he was feted for it.

Let us proceed...
Boiled down:::

You’re an aspiring welfare queen.