PDA

View Full Version : The 2 Vanessas at the HOF

Gervin44Silas13
05-18-2021, 06:47 AM
Daym Vanessa Macias and Vanessa Bryant were looking hot that night.:danceclub

tmtcsc
05-18-2021, 10:15 AM
I thought Macias looked good but Vanessa Bryant's backside is too W I D E. I mean, Kim Kardashian thinks its too big.

GAustex
05-18-2021, 11:17 AM
Post pics

BacktoBasics
05-18-2021, 11:19 AM
Can a mod move this thread to the incel forum please.

Gervin44Silas13
05-18-2021, 12:07 PM
why? Nothing wrong in admiring 2 beautiful MILFs....:worthy:

$pursDynasty
05-18-2021, 12:12 PM
I didn't watch the Kobe induction but I have noticed lots of praise for Vanessa's speech but haven't heard any comments about MJ's comments, were they that unremarkable?

rjv
05-18-2021, 12:28 PM
I didn't watch the Kobe induction but I have noticed lots of praise for Vanessa's speech but haven't heard any comments about MJ's comments, were they that unremarkable?

i may be in the minority, but i wasn't impressed with vanessa bryant's speech. i thought it turned into a brag fest which i'm not sure that's the route kobe would've gone. there was very little insight into what kobe thought about his peers. i also thought she could have used the moment to speak about how kobe was using the last part of his life to help take women's basketball to another level. that said, she still looks beaten down-and these events may be painful for her to get through.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-18-2021, 01:02 PM
i may be in the minority, but i wasn't impressed with vanessa bryant's speech. i thought it turned into a brag fest which i'm not sure that's the route kobe would've gone. there was very little insight into what kobe thought about his peers. i also thought she could have used the moment to speak about how kobe was using the last part of his life to help take women's basketball to another level. that said, she still looks beaten down-and these events may be painful for her to get through.

It felt a bit robotic. You could tell the teleprompter was certainly her friend.

GAustex
05-18-2021, 01:17 PM
Can a mod move this thread to the incel forum please.
Jerk

lefty
05-18-2021, 01:40 PM
OP faps

paperboy77
05-18-2021, 09:06 PM

TBH she isn't know for being a great speaker. She was in an extremely tough spot but she tried.

KaiRMD1
05-18-2021, 10:21 PM

I felt the same way but I'm sure its still painful as hell for her to even be there.

DMC
05-18-2021, 10:26 PM
She did have a big ass.

I didn't listen to her speech in its entirety, mostly because I wouldn't have watched Kobe's either. I think it would have been more fitting to have a montage of Kobe's career and his life than to have his wife struggling through an acceptance speech.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
05-18-2021, 10:29 PM
tlongII we need your expert opinion

ThaBigFundamental21
05-18-2021, 10:58 PM
It felt a bit robotic. You could tell the teleprompter was certainly her friend.

It was absolutely robotic! It was unsettling and awkward to watch! She showed zero emotion, she stared straight ahead and recited her teleprompter. No one wants to say it and make waves.

ThaBigFundamental21
05-18-2021, 11:01 PM
Let me take a moment to say Tamika Catchings' speech was amazing. Imo she stole the show. She was charismatic and funny, her speech was so well done. I really enjoyed it.

tlongII
05-18-2021, 11:28 PM
tlongII we need your expert opinion

I didn’t watch the show and nobody posted pics.

Spurtacular
05-19-2021, 01:03 AM
Tim didn't thank Amy?

tim_duncan_fan
05-19-2021, 01:29 AM
Ha. That's a Kobe-Tim parallel I hadn't noticed. Nice.

BatManu20
05-19-2021, 03:55 AM

Understatement. It was pretty bad tbh. Lifeless with zero emotion. But she’s still grieving so she shouldn’t have been put in that spot regardless tbh. As someone already mentioned, would’ve been better if they had someone else speak on his behalf and then just showed a 5-10-minute video.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
05-19-2021, 09:32 AM
I didn’t watch the show and nobody posted pics.

sorry senor

https://live-production.wcms.abc-cdn.net.au/3ddaf951312e8df3451c98076e401f4e?impolicy=wcms_cro p_resize&cropH=2032&cropW=3612&xPos=0&yPos=0&width=862&height=485

MultiTroll
05-19-2021, 10:45 AM
Bryant looks like she's had Kardashian level work done on her face. In a same-but-different way K level work on her ass too.

Tims wife looked lovely. So glad his 2nd marriage turned out fabulous. Living well the best answer to the stupid ass haters.

slick'81
05-19-2021, 03:02 PM
I thought Macias looked good but Vanessa Bryant's backside is too W I D E. I mean, Kim Kardashian thinks its too big.

Said no guy ever:lol

John B
05-19-2021, 04:35 PM
I thought Vanessa's speech was fine given the circumstances, COVID, her still grieving. I think there were some inside glimpse of Kobe's personal relationship there, him with his arms closed and wide grin, "I told you so," which seems to irritates her being always right. That pisses my wife too when I do that :lol I think, I enjoy some personal anecdotes here and there...

Rummpd
05-19-2021, 05:37 PM
Sad (very) he and daughter (especially) died but there is a woman in Colorado that settled an event much worse then in public discourse. He had a beautiful wife and not only cheated on her but did in a despicable way. His acclaim should not lose sight of this fact.

tmtcsc
05-19-2021, 08:27 PM
Said no "brutha" ever:lol FIFY

TheChillFactor
05-20-2021, 07:19 PM
Tim having a MUCH hotter wife in 2021 and still being alive should settle the greater player debate for all time.

OldMan88
05-20-2021, 08:18 PM
It was absolutely robotic! It was unsettling and awkward to watch! She showed zero emotion, she stared straight ahead and recited her teleprompter. No one wants to say it and make waves.

This was certainly my impression too. I had the distinct feeling she was primarily trying to protect the Kobe Inc brand, and it also seemed she was suppressing anger rather than grief… except when she mentioned her daughter. I hope I’m wrong, but that’s what it seemed.

BTW - Vanessa Macias won the front row cleavage contest on a walk.

EricB
05-23-2021, 01:30 AM
Tim didn't thank Amy?

he’d rather become the full time head coach and wear a tie before he did that

LaMarcus Bryant
05-25-2021, 07:46 AM
Vanessa's face looks fucked up why hasn't anyone talked about this

and GOOD LORD what a wide ass caboose, has she always been thicc

james evans
05-25-2021, 01:26 PM
cmon man, don't tell me you like flat assed women shaped like teenage boys.. lol

tmtcsc
05-25-2021, 04:58 PM
cmon man, don't tell me you like flat assed women shaped like teenage boys.. lol

The beautiful, fine ass in my avatar is enough for me. Anything bigger comes with gassy, flapping farts.

Look at Kardashians -> You want to get lost in that? That's real life.

https://celeb.gate.cc/media/cache/image/upload/k/i/kim-kardashian-butt-12270.jpeg

james evans
05-25-2021, 07:06 PM
hahaha. I like them asses my forearm can get lost in

GAustex
05-25-2021, 07:16 PM
Big back yard ain’t nothing wrong with that
Little back yard ain’t nothing wrong with that

DJR210
05-25-2021, 09:16 PM
Combine Macias tits with Bryant Ass :tu

DJR210
05-25-2021, 09:17 PM
The beautiful, fine ass in my avatar is enough for me. Anything bigger comes with gassy, flapping farts.

Look at Kardashians -> You want to get lost in that? That's real life.

https://celeb.gate.cc/media/cache/image/upload/k/i/kim-kardashian-butt-12270.jpeg

This is bigger than my preference, but god damn I can imagine it fan out when it's spread wide open at you