PDA

View Full Version : UFOs

SpursforSix
05-18-2021, 09:38 AM
what say you skeptics now?

Seems like there's something out there we don't understand. Is it our technology? Or another country's?
Another world's? Or something more complicated like time travel or alternate universes?

TimDunkem
05-18-2021, 10:47 AM
Stated my position in the political forum.

To play Devil's advocate, MAYBE there's a Doc Brown type sitting in Skunkworks, making UFOS, but I find it very hard to believe it could be Russia or China.

Russia can't keep the lights on, and China can't even put a decent fighter in the air. Now they have tic-tacs, saucers, cubes in spheres, flying pyramids, football field-sized triangles, etc? Not bloody likely...

Ef-man
05-18-2021, 10:53 AM

Seems like there's something out there we don't understand. Is it our technology? Or another country's?
Another world's? Or something more complicated like time travel or alternate universes?

Bend over and I will give you an alternate universe experience that will remove all your skepticism with my otherworldly technology!

SpursforSix
05-18-2021, 10:57 AM
Bend over and I will give you an alternate universe experience that will remove all your skepticism with my otherworldly technology!

shrug...bending over...

SpursforSix
05-18-2021, 10:58 AM
Stated my position in the political forum.

To play Devil's advocate, MAYBE there's a Doc Brown type sitting in Skunkworks, making UFOS, but I find it very hard to believe it could be Russia or China.

Russia can't keep the lights on, and China can't even put a decent fighter in the air. Now they have tic-tacs, saucers, cubes in spheres, flying pyramids, football field-sized triangles, etc? Not bloody likely...

I don't think there's anyway it's China or Russia or ourselves. Seems like that tech would have been used elsewhere already for a country's benefit. Unless it's time travel shit.

TimDunkem
05-18-2021, 11:05 AM
I don't think there's anyway it's China or Russia or ourselves. Seems like that tech would have been used elsewhere already for a country's benefit. Unless it's time travel shit.
Makes you wonder when pilots off of Naval Base Oceana are saying these things are up there watching them literally every day for years, and would even follow them to the Middle East. "Russia and China" must have an infinite supply of resources to keep up such an operation not only there, but on the West Coast and all of our missile silos in the middle of the country as well! :rolleyes

SpursforSix
05-18-2021, 11:58 AM
Makes you wonder when pilots off of Naval Base Oceana are saying these things are up there watching them literally every day for years, and would even follow them to the Middle East. "Russia and China" must have an infinite supply of resources to keep up such an operation not only there, but on the West Coast and all of our missile silos in the middle of the country as well! :rolleyes

I have an uncle who was a Marine pilot back in the 70s/80s. He's one of the most down to earth people I know. When I asked him about seeing UFO's I was kind of kidding. But he said that it was pretty common for the pilots to see other crafts they couldn't identify or explain. According to him, it was pretty common knowledge.

Millennial_Messiah
05-18-2021, 12:36 PM
NWO/CIA/FBI/DNC/Illuminati/jewish scam plot most likely. Could be Russia/China but not likely. And definitely not aliens, lmao.

spurraider21
05-19-2021, 01:25 PM
unidentified still means unidentified.

pgardn
05-19-2021, 09:32 PM

The ones involving a craft descending or ascending at the kind of rates mentioned in articles reeks of the reflection of light. Most of the ones involving light (ie human vision) Im skeptical. Yes the photographs as well, this involves light.

But the radar in concert with light ... this gets more interesting. Now if we get some other types of signals from other EM receptors Im getting interested. Also these things need to actually get caught sending out signals of some sort, not just us or light/radar waves/ infrared bouncing off them.

Also static electricity can do a ton of weird things to the atmosphere. And the charge that gets separated by thunderstorms does not necessarily require thunderstorms. The types of "dry lighting" we keep discovering is incredible. Then throw in the earth's magnetic field with static buildup that gets released and we could have a new range of phenomena in the atmosphere.

Talk to me SF6 weather guy. There is enough complication with all these atmospheric factors to produce more than enough spheres and disks and what-have-you.

pgardn
05-19-2021, 09:36 PM
I still like reading about it.

The pilots getting made fun of but then finding they "see" the same things is revealing concerning military etiquette or culture.

SpursforSix
05-20-2021, 09:09 AM
The ones involving a craft descending or ascending at the kind of rates mentioned in articles reeks of the reflection of light. Most of the ones involving light (ie human vision) Im skeptical. Yes the photographs as well, this involves light.

But the radar in concert with light ... this gets more interesting. Now if we get some other types of signals from other EM receptors Im getting interested. Also these things need to actually get caught sending out signals of some sort, not just us or light/radar waves/ infrared bouncing off them.

Also static electricity can do a ton of weird things to the atmosphere. And the charge that gets separated by thunderstorms does not necessarily require thunderstorms. The types of "dry lighting" we keep discovering is incredible. Then throw in the earth's magnetic field with static buildup that gets released and we could have a new range of phenomena in the atmosphere.

Talk to me SF6 weather guy. There is enough complication with all these atmospheric factors to produce more than enough spheres and disks and what-have-you.

Sure...there's definitely still things we don't understand and could be creating a lot of these sightings. But if you believe the videos and interviews, there's some sightings that are hard to explain as weather related or any atmospheric phenomena.
Regardless, I still lean on the side that there's so much space out there, that odds are we aren't the only (and/or) most advanced civilization.

tlongII
05-21-2021, 07:38 PM
I have no doubt it’s aliens.

TimDunkem
05-21-2021, 09:24 PM
Oh sure. Dave Fravor definitely chased static electricity.

SpursforSix
05-21-2021, 10:35 PM
I have no doubt it’s aliens.

it’s almost unthinkable. If they’ve mastered space travel, they may have well mastered bioengineering and every tech required for total life simulation.

pgardn
05-21-2021, 11:11 PM
Oh sure. Dave Fravor definitely chased static electricity.

Nah.

He chased intelligent life colored green, its more plausible.

pgardn
05-21-2021, 11:13 PM
it’s almost unthinkable. If they’ve mastered space travel, they may have well mastered bioengineering and every tech required for total life simulation.

Its already to the "they" category...
Wow.

pgardn
05-21-2021, 11:28 PM
Sure...there's definitely still things we don't understand and could be creating a lot of these sightings. But if you believe the videos and interviews, there's some sightings that are hard to explain as weather related or any atmospheric phenomena.
Regardless, I still lean on the side that there's so much space out there, that odds are we aren't the only (and/or) most advanced civilization.

Why should life evolve intelligence.
Because it did on Earth?

"We" spent 2 billion years in the bacterial stage. You dont need to be intelligent the way we are, all you need to do is make more of yourself. Our "intelligence" will be our own extinction.

Physics and planetary types have no idea what evolution on earth looks like.
We have this fanciful notion that life must lead to intelligent life, its just BS. This hierarchical thinking just does not work for evolution. If you are extremely simple and reproduce, you move on, thats what it shows us. Bacteria still rule. They will be here long after we are gone.

I still like the stories though, I want to know what this is.
But honestly space craft of some sort from other places... thats not what its gonna be.
Hell it should already have been. Why not just some spores from another place, why space craft? Spores are much easier and make much more sense. We have all sorts of spores in our upper atmosphere. We will have no idea if they ever find anyplace to make a home because nothing is close enough to harbor them.

I think we will eventually possibly find bacteria like life did inhabit Mars and thats all it was ever going to be. In fact its all that should have ever been here, otherwise why take 2 billion years to form Eukaryotic cells. And then simple multicellular mats that did not have to be. Its possible WE are the outlier, not other places.

Im not seeing it.
But it would certainly be cool.

TimDunkem
05-22-2021, 11:28 AM
Nah.

He chased intelligent life colored green, its more plausible.
More possible than 4 people hallucinating, multiple ship radars failing at once, and multiple radar operators, deck crew, and Master at Arms being incompetent over several days. Roosevelt and Kidd incidents too. Just a comedy of errors.

My personal beliefs aside - it's unknown. What we do know is it's not static electricity. Seriously, this is the worst theory yet...:lol

Alex Dietrich and Ryan Graves are on Twitter. You can ask them. Graves in particular knows all about the optics systems, so you can ask him about it and the static electricity theory spoofing multiple sensor systems and tricking countless pilots every day over the course of years. :lol

TimDunkem
05-22-2021, 11:31 AM
Why should life evolve intelligence.
Because it did on Earth?

"We" spent 2 billion years in the bacterial stage. You dont need to be intelligent the way we are, all you need to do is make more of yourself. Our "intelligence" will be our own extinction.

Physics and planetary types have no idea what evolution on earth looks like.
We have this fanciful notion that life must lead to intelligent life, its just BS. This hierarchical thinking just does not work for evolution. If you are extremely simple and reproduce, you move on, thats what it shows us. Bacteria still rule. They will be here long after we are gone.

I still like the stories though, I want to know what this is.
But honestly space craft of some sort from other places... thats not what its gonna be.
Hell it should already have been. Why not just some spores from another place, why space craft? Spores are much easier and make much more sense. We have all sorts of spores in our upper atmosphere. We will have no idea if they ever find anyplace to make a home because nothing is close enough to harbor them.

I think we will eventually possibly find bacteria like life did inhabit Mars and thats all it was ever going to be. In fact its all that should have ever been here, otherwise why take 2 billion years to form Eukaryotic cells. And then simple multicellular mats that did not have to be. Its possible WE are the outlier, not other places.

Im not seeing it.
But it would certainly be cool.
Shit, the DoD should have just asked you to run AATIP and now UAPTF. Gard' got it all figured out!

It's logical to take the skeptic stance, but it's most definitely physical craft. Who is piloting? That's the question.

Millennial_Messiah
05-22-2021, 11:41 AM
Plot twist, Ghazi is the real UFO.

TimDunkem
05-22-2021, 11:45 AM
Plot twist, Ghazi is the real UFO.
His recent threads are disclosure, tbh.

pgardn
05-22-2021, 01:19 PM
More possible than 4 people hallucinating, multiple ship radars failing at once, and multiple radar operators, deck crew, and Master at Arms being incompetent over several days. Roosevelt and Kidd incidents too. Just a comedy of errors.

My personal beliefs aside - it's unknown. What we do know is it's not static electricity. Seriously, this is the worst theory yet...:lol

Alex Dietrich and Ryan Graves are on Twitter. You can ask them. Graves in particular knows all about the optics systems, so you can ask him about it and the static electricity theory spoofing multiple sensor systems and tricking countless pilots every day over the course of years. :lol

You have zero notion of what static electricity does in magnetic fields. It produces all sorts of weird shapes and ionizes the air into spheres and elliptical shapes. Ball lightning there is all sorts of shit. This is not optics, it is EM fields and electricity ionzining air. THEN it becomes optical.

ON this you just dont count on human observation and processing as being perfect. We can fool our systems in multiple ways. What we cant fool is detectors that can pick up energy that we cant. Thats why the radar confirming the light information is much more important.

So these 4 people have concluded it space craft from other... what? It proves its UNIDENTFIED so that translates to what for you and these 4?

The leaps made on this site are giant quantum events, I know that.

Take a look at this article and then I got others and then think about how reliable our processing of just temporal events is screwed up:

https://bigthink.com/mind-brain/time-illusions?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

Then I can give you more that are even more wacked out.
I dont trust us and our ability to receive information about everything that is out there. Our brains, quite seriously, make a ton of shit up based on past experience. You read enough about this you will have trouble with juries in certain situations.
Or even deprive brains of info and it makes shit up. Too much new brain stuff coming out for me to trust the way we judge things fully.

pgardn
05-22-2021, 01:27 PM
Shit, the DoD should have just asked you to run AATIP and now UAPTF. Gard' got it all figured out!

It's logical to take the skeptic stance, but it's most definitely physical craft. Who is piloting? That's the question.

Where did I say I have it all figured out?
I am saying you dont take the leaps.

So you are saying something is piloting craft using the accelerations implied?

Explain how something is going to withstand those accelerations. Hell those kinds of acceleration crush a number of metals?
Something is piloting these physical craft and you say I KNOW it all. Someone does not know biology at all. This is going to crush any living thing we know of. The ascending and descending described... no fckn way.

so what creature are you going to invent?

I think I know it all... God lord...

TimDunkem
05-22-2021, 02:33 PM
Where did I say I have it all figured out?
I am saying you dont take the leaps.

So you are saying something is piloting craft using the accelerations implied?

Explain how something is going to withstand those accelerations. Hell those kinds of acceleration crush a number of metals?
Something is piloting these physical craft and you say I KNOW it all. Someone does not know biology at all. This is going to crush any living thing we know of. The ascending and descending described... no fckn way.

so what creature are you going to invent?

I think I know it all... God lord...

It doesn't even have to be biological. They could be AI or remotely controlled. You make just as many assumptions while ignoring that MULTIPLE SENSOR SYSTEMS CORROBORATED BY MULTIPLE, CREDIBLE EYEWITNESSES OVER MULTIPLE DAYS, AND IN SOME CASES YEARS are locking on to these things. Things that show intelligent control, and seemingly show up quite often around military assets. Possibly predictably? And, particularly, our nuclear assets.

These events often - but not always - point to physical craft/objects in our skies. You need to come to terms with that. Perhaps advanced black budget tech, or some other country that has made an advancement? Natural phenomena obviously needs to be ruled out, but I think we've passed that point in these cases.

pgardn
05-22-2021, 05:31 PM
It doesn't even have to be biological. They could be AI or remotely controlled. You make just as many assumptions while ignoring that MULTIPLE SENSOR SYSTEMS CORROBORATED BY MULTIPLE, CREDIBLE EYEWITNESSES OVER MULTIPLE DAYS, AND IN SOME CASES YEARS are locking on to these things. Things that show intelligent control, and seemingly show up quite often around military assets. Possibly predictably? And, particularly, our nuclear assets.

These events often - but not always - point to physical craft/objects in our skies. You need to come to terms with that. Perhaps advanced black budget tech, or some other country that has made an advancement? Natural phenomena obviously needs to be ruled out, but I think we've passed that point in these cases.

Your first capitalized is what makes this so interesting.

And physical objects in the sky... this is what I find hard but sorta hopeful. At the stops and starts described I dont see materials we know holding up at all. We have tried to use rail guns etc.. to launch things and they burn up in our atmosphere at the accelerations described. And moving thru the atmosphere with no disturbance in the atmosphere (ie sound waves?) How? I would like to see something dealing with air pressure waves etc... otherwise mass taking up space and moving thru air? Totally overlooked. And especially with the size described in some cases.

I dont think we have passed natural phenomena just because people see. Seeing is believing is an outdated term in todays world.

The other odd thing is that some people believe this events prove we have visitors... like something would want to visit? why? This is so anthropomorphic. why would they want to do things we would want to do? Because thats all we know?

pgardn
05-22-2021, 05:45 PM
The release of all this has been really neat thing though.

I just want more stuff.
Keep it coming I say.
Too bad we will get looney birds feeding into this. Because I honestly believe the people see what they say they see in most cases that have been properly vetted before they get out and popular. And I know some of these people know what they saw and still dont believe they are some sort of alien craft.
I have seen and heard multiple things I cant explain.

I just hope they keep happening so I can figure it out. I have this big buzzing noise that occurs at certain times that sounds like a giant moth flapping its wings or some big flying insect stuck in our wall. And for the life of me I cannot figure it out. Its like a moth would do, it flaps really hard then stops, then tries again and stops. It seems to go very rapidly slow down and quit and its just bugging the shit out of me that I cant find it. There are many sounds I get in my house that are electrical in nature, but this does not fit any of the other noises. I will eventually get it and then slap my head and call myself a dumb fck. But this is going on a good year. I just dont want to tear my house apart in order to find it.

Blake
05-22-2021, 05:52 PM

The ol' Fermi Paradox

https://www.space.com/25325-fermi-paradox.html

TimDunkem
05-22-2021, 07:15 PM
Your first capitalized is what makes this so interesting.

And physical objects in the sky... this is what I find hard but sorta hopeful. At the stops and starts described I dont see materials we know holding up at all. We have tried to use rail guns etc.. to launch things and they burn up in our atmosphere at the accelerations described. And moving thru the atmosphere with no disturbance in the atmosphere (ie sound waves?) How? I would like to see something dealing with air pressure waves etc... otherwise mass taking up space and moving thru air? Totally overlooked. And especially with the size described in some cases.

I dont think we have passed natural phenomena just because people see. Seeing is believing is an outdated term in todays world.

The other odd thing is that some people believe this events prove we have visitors... like something would want to visit? why? This is so anthropomorphic. why would they want to do things we would want to do? Because thats all we know?

If you believe life is rare then it makes sense why something would come from far away to take the matches out of the children's hands.

pgardn
05-22-2021, 11:56 PM
If you believe life is rare then it makes sense why something would come from far away to take the matches out of the children's hands.

The bolded I would definitely not mind at all.
But just saying it and thinking this way means it makes sense to us.
I dont see why whatever would even necessarily "think" this way.

TimDunkem
05-23-2021, 12:47 AM
The bolded I would definitely not mind at all.
But just saying it and thinking this way means it makes sense to us.
I dont see why whatever would even necessarily "think" this way.
I wouldn't have thought of it if it weren't for the numerous incidents of nukes being activated, deactivated, "scanned", followed, the explosion in sightings after Trinity, etc.

And maybe they don't really care about us, but mostly the planet in particular. Many of these events happen around water after all and - and more stories about this aspect of the phenomenon will become public knowledge soon - UAP are often both UFOs and USOs, coming in and out of large bodies of water, following nuclear subs, being observed doing the same things in water as they do in air.

Maybe we're just monkeys running around with the matches at the gas station?