05-20-2021, 03:40 PM
lol murray
lol walker
lol derozan
lol white
lol mills
lol all trash
lol no one want to play for the spurs
lol cant even tank right after getting all their championships as a result of a blatant tank
lol kawhi
lol spurs

Sugus
05-20-2021, 03:44 PM
Reading SpursTalk is so therapeutic, tbh. I can come here during a bad day at the office, and be instantly reminded that there's pathetic people all over the world who aren't even good at making trolling posts to get a rise out of another fanbase's fans. Makes me feel better about myself.

Thanks, stay sad, little troll :tu

Allan Rowe vs Wade
05-20-2021, 03:47 PM
too soon op #stillhurts

Neo.
05-20-2021, 03:48 PM
Reading SpursTalk is so therapeutic, tbh. I can come here during a bad day at the office, and be instantly reminded that there's pathetic people all over the world who aren't even good at making trolling posts to get a rise out of another fanbase's fans. Makes me feel better about myself.

Thanks, stay sad, little troll :tu

did replying on a bad day at the office to a pathetic troll who isnt even good at making trolling posts to get a rise out of another fanbases fans help you feel better about yourself too?

:rollin the lack of self awareness

widowmaker
05-20-2021, 03:49 PM
Bucks ain’t winning shit anyway lol

Sugus
05-20-2021, 04:23 PM
did replying on a bad day at the office to a pathetic troll who isnt even good at making trolling posts to get a rise out of another fanbases fans help you feel better about yourself too?

:rollin the lack of self awareness

Yes, yes it did, tbh :lol

Sugus
05-20-2021, 04:24 PM
Bucks ain’t winning shit anyway lol

This guy ain't a fan of the bucks lol, don't fall for the bait

rjv
05-20-2021, 04:35 PM
Yes, yes it did, tbh :lol

:clap

Dex
05-20-2021, 04:41 PM
lol OP couldn't even get the username Neo and had to choose "Neo."

DeRozan m8
05-20-2021, 05:36 PM
lol murray
lol walker
lol derozan
lol white
lol mills
lol all trash
lol no one want to play for the spurs
lol cant even tank right after getting all their championships as a result of a blatant tank
lol kawhi
lol spurs

Your team has never won a title and has no history worth remembering.

The fact you came here speaks volumes...you thought of us, we don't think of you.

Come back when your team has achieved anything...coward

Ps. Greek freak ain't bringing you a chip...Nets or 76s gonna bend him over and fuck him, pull out and cum on your face

Enjoy :hungry:

Leetonidas
05-20-2021, 05:37 PM
stretch still getting it done after all these years :lol

Sugus
05-20-2021, 05:42 PM

Lmao I hadn't even noticed, 2000-fucking-9, imagine sticking on another team's message board for 12 years now, nobody buying your shit trolling attempts, coming here trying to get a rise out of people yet coming off as a sad clown :lmao

What a way to dunk on yourself OP, simply brilliant, don't even stop tbh

Robz4000
05-20-2021, 05:43 PM

Dude puts in work imo.

B1gduff
05-20-2021, 05:49 PM
Can't wait until the bucks get booted out of the playoffs and Giannis has enough.

DeRozan m8
05-20-2021, 05:52 PM
Lmao I hadn't even noticed, 2000-fucking-9, imagine sticking on another team's message board for 12 years now, nobody buying your shit trolling attempts, coming here trying to get a rise out of people yet coming off as a sad clown :lmao

Especially when ya team is still as pathetic as they were back then

Regular season hero's like once...and not even that anymore

baseline bum
05-20-2021, 05:54 PM
Op is a Mavs fan. LOL people talking shit about the Bucks.

Neo.
05-20-2021, 06:44 PM

lol triggered

widowmaker
05-20-2021, 08:19 PM
This guy ain't a fan of the bucks lol, don't fall for the bait

Either way fuck that dude and the bucks.

exstatic
05-20-2021, 08:28 PM
lol triggered

lol, obsessed

timtonymanu
05-20-2021, 08:31 PM
Dude puts in work imo.

Saying Nephew would be as good as Shane Battier was pretty bad though lol

Robz4000
05-20-2021, 08:35 PM

:lol I think he also said Roddy Beaubois was Parker, Nash, and Rose all rolled into one too

Neo.
05-20-2021, 10:25 PM

:lol I think he also said Roddy Beaubois was Parker, Nash, and Rose all rolled into one too

yes yes some of my lower moments tbqhimhofwiwiirc

yet I was also the only one on the whole forum who correctly predicted the Mavs could ring in 2011 after getting Tyson (everyone laughed and said they completely wasted the dampier trade), and predicted that they would be able to beat Miami if they used zone defense effectively

and while I was wrong with how good kawhi could become, I was also clearly right in not drinking the Kool aid that "durhrhrh he's the best player in the world", because of the exact weaknesses I pointed out to begin with... lousy ball handler, mediocre vision, can't run an offense or create for others unless it's off isos or just a horrible defensive mistake

and let's not forget the extreme overrating of spurs players by dozens on this forum that I was correct that they wouldn't turn out to be particularly special when many fans believed they would be stars like hill, splitter, white, Murray, mills, Anderson, Simmons, cojo, Blair, neal :rollin the only one I was wrong on was kawhi

lefty
05-20-2021, 10:28 PM
LMAO Spurms

Floyd Pacquiao
05-20-2021, 10:29 PM
I hope Donnie and Cuban throw the max at _eRozan

Robz4000
05-20-2021, 10:34 PM

yet I was also the only one on the whole forum who correctly predicted the Mavs could ring in 2011 after getting Tyson (everyone laughed and said they completely wasted the dampier trade), and predicted that they would be able to beat Miami if they used zone defense effectively

and while I was wrong with how good kawhi could become, I was also clearly right in not drinking the Kool aid that "durhrhrh he's the best player in the world", because of the exact weaknesses I pointed out to begin with... lousy ball handler, mediocre vision, can't run an offense or create for others unless it's off isos or just a horrible defensive mistake

and let's not forget the extreme overrating of spurs players by dozens on this forum that I was correct that they wouldn't turn out to be particularly special when many fans believed they would be stars like hill, splitter, white, Murray, mills, Anderson, Simmons, cojo, Blair, neal :rollin the only one I was wrong on was kawhi

:lol chill my dude, everyone has bad takes. It happens.

daslicer
05-20-2021, 10:35 PM
Amazing how many trolls we have in here that do the old trick of posting under a burner account with a different team name.

MannyIsGod
05-20-2021, 11:22 PM

Imagine starting a thread to troll and then ending up defending yourself to the people you're trying to troll.

Neo.
05-21-2021, 12:30 AM
Imagine starting a thread to troll and then ending up defending yourself to the people you're trying to troll.

oh I wasn't defending myself, I own up plenty to my stupidity lol

just having fun reminiscing of spurstalk overreactions with old school posters