PDA

View Full Version : Derptacular-grade nutjobs running the third Arizona "audit"

RandomGuy
05-20-2021, 05:29 PM
Holy crap the party formerly known as Republicans has gone off the derp-end.

After claiming a database was deleted, (it wasn't), and that these special purple lights would detect bamboo in the Sekrit Chineeze Ballots smuggled in (none), they are now going with ballot eating chickens.

But wait, it gets dumber.

The theory is that after the REAL ballots were destroyed by feeding them to chickens, the Republican on the board of supervisors SET FIRE TO THE CHICKENS TO COVER IT UP.

I shit you not.

---------------------------

We haven't talked enough about the chickens.

You see, one of the conspiracy theories surrounding the 2020 election in Arizona — the best one — is that, well, you see, on March 6, there was a big fire at a chicken farm in Maricopa County, specifically a chicken farm owned by family of one of the Republican members of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors. (The board, with its five members, is 80 percent Republican. Always remember that.) Clint Hickman, Republican board member and vice president of Hickman Family Farms, has had no patience for these BS stories about election fraud.

So, the fire. It killed 160,000 chickens. RIP chickens! But is it also RIP Arizona's real ballots? Because they were inside the chickens? Did somebody set the chicken coop on fire with the ballots inside the chickens? Were those chickens all "Ain't nobody here but us chickens AND THESE BALLOTS WE JUST ATE FOR LUNCH?"

As the Daily Beast reported a couple months ago, a weirdass group called the Arizona Patriot Party had done some amateur investigatin', and reported in its newsletter that it didn't smell like no burned up chickens out there, but rather "burned wood or paper." Was it BALLOTS?!?1!!!111? Joe Hoft, the stupidest brother of the stupidest man on the internet Jim Hoft, reported breathlessly at the time about "mysterious fire" and demanded to know "Did any shred catch fire in the chicken coops?" He meant BALLOT "shred," like from shredded ballots.

Inquiring minds needed to know.

In that spirit, you should know that Chemtrail Kelli Ward, Patron Saint of Batshit and actual chair of the Arizona GOP, went on the One America News Network earlier this week and threatened to arrest the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (80 percent Republican) for failing to take this very serious audit very seriously.

Kelli Ward, chair of the Arizona Republican Party, appeared on One America News, a far-right news network whose anchors launched a fundraiser for the audit, to imply that local officials might be arrested if they did not comply with legislators' demands.

"There have to be consequences," Ward said. "There could be arrests of people who are refusing to comply."

Local officials who refuse to comply and take Arizona GOP legislators and their fraudit seriously — what with all the obvious bamboo fraud and the chickens with the bellies full of the ballots burning mysteriously in the night! — they might just have to be arrested if they do not comply with the legislature's demands! How very dare they!

(To be clear, we have not heard reporting that the frauditors are personally trying to dissect burnt out chicken carcass to find the missing ballots, but this fraudit is going all summer, so give them a minute.)

Ward made that threat Monday, the same day the Maricopa board — the one that's 80 percent Republican — sent idiotass Arizona GOP Senate President Karen Fann that amazing letter reading the fraudit for filth and making fun of their bamboo X-rays. In that letter, they explained with small words and pictures how accusations that the board had deleted the Maricopa County voter database were horseshit. And what do you know, the frauditors admitted it was horseshit on Tuesday. They were just looking for it the wrong way, but now they found it! DERP.

But the damage had been done, as Donald Trump had already spent the weekend creaming his large golf pants over "DELETED!" and "UNBELIEVABLE ELECTION CRIME!"

Has anyone told the former president the story about the chickens? Somebody should tell him about the chickens.

Anyway, also Tuesday, the same day the frauditors admitted they were full of shit about the database, the county board responded to Ward's threats:

Kelli Ward responded back, and if you want to know what it's like to sniff bath salts, you can scroll through her Twitter and find it for yourself.

So everything is going well in Arizona, that's what this post is really about.

Oh, hey, the Daily Beast also reported on a fun thing we missed from earlier this week. Want to hear an Arizona GOP state senator talk in a normal voice like she doesn't need to immediately see a neurologist about how cool and wonderful it is that they are scratch 'n' sniffing the ballots to find the bamboo? She thinks it is cool and wonderful, just really great.

Her name is Kelly Rogers, and she is a real person, and she went on some wingnut Seth Leibsohn's radio show to talk about BAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ROGERS: The most fascinating aspect [of getting to see the fraudit firsthand] was the table with cameras that have microscopic ability to look at each ballot to determine if the fibers of the ballot are made of wood or — I know there's a rumor out there that ballots were shipped in from overseas that were made of bamboo — this process can determine that!

The wingnut host was like WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MIND BLOWN.

Ain't none of THESE people gonna get BAMBOO-zled! Get it? Get it? Do you get it?

BAMBOO-zled!

Seriously, these people are fucking amazing, we would like to give them a medal or a gift certificate for talk therapy in recognition of how good they are at life.

OPEN THREAD.
https://www.wonkette.com/chemtrail-kelli-ward-gonna-arrest-maricopa-county-board-thats-what-shes-gonna-do
-----------------------

Spurtacular
05-20-2021, 05:30 PM
Pity post.

RandomGuy
05-20-2021, 05:31 PM
Pity post.

BUT THE CHICKENS!!! WHO WILL THINK OF THE CHICKENS?!?!?!?!

It's your big chance to prove all that fraud. GO COUNT!!!

:rollin :lmao

Spurtacular
05-20-2021, 05:35 PM
BUT THE CHICKENS!!! WHO WILL THINK OF THE CHICKENS?!?!?!?!

It's your big chance to prove all that fraud. GO COUNT!!!

:rollin :lmao

Pity response.

RandomGuy
05-20-2021, 05:38 PM
Pity response.

:lol

You have my pity, fake-snow boy. Go make another thread about how Trump is going to be president any minute now. :rollin

TSA
05-20-2021, 05:52 PM
Had to click and open the thread just to see if it was another RandomGuy Wonkette copy/paste and it was :lol

Spurtacular
05-20-2021, 05:53 PM

You have my pity, fake-snow boy. Go make another thread about how Trump is going to be president any minute now. :rollin

:lol You bring up your own L's b/c you can't get real W's. Real snow doesn't burn black, random beta.

Ef-man
05-20-2021, 06:06 PM

If the story includes something about an unidentified person having sex with chickens too, am calling FBI to arrest derptacular. If there is a video of said chicken sex incident taken by an unidentified pervert, am reporting TSA to FBI as well.

Leetonidas
05-20-2021, 06:08 PM
Derp still doesn't understand what a pity post is :lol

Leetonidas
05-20-2021, 06:09 PM
And he still thinks snow is fake :lmao :lmao

Spurtacular
05-20-2021, 06:17 PM
Had to click and open the thread just to see if it was another RandomGuy Wonkette copy/paste and it was :lol

Even the lame joke was ripped off, it would seem. :lol

Spurtacular
05-20-2021, 06:18 PM
If the story includes something about an unidentified person having sex with chickens too, am calling FBI to arrest derptacular. If there is a video of said chicken sex incident taken by an unidentified pervert, am reporting TSA to FBI as well.

Derp still doesn't understand what a pity post is :lol

And he still thinks snow is fake :lmao :lmao

This level of sadness is why you're bottom wrung chumpettes.

Ef-man
05-20-2021, 06:25 PM
This level of sadness is why you're bottom wrung chumpettes.

This level of sadness is why you never have been with a woman and why chickens fear you. :lmao

Spurtacular
05-20-2021, 06:27 PM
This level of sadness is why you never have been with a woman and why chickens fear you. :lmao

A fallback and a lame joke that never hit. You don't have to double up; we know you're shit level, bro.

Leetonidas
05-20-2021, 06:31 PM
Word salad. Take your meds

Ef-man
05-20-2021, 06:34 PM
A fallback and a lame joke that never hit. You don't have to double up; we know you're shit level, bro.

:lmao

You are the lamest joke on ST as you were voted board derp!

Plus, your alts are not real people so this “we” shit shows how screwed up you are derp.

:tu

Spurtacular
05-20-2021, 06:40 PM
Word salad. Take your meds

An unfitting fallback. There's no doubt that you're a bottom wrung chumpette as I said.

DarrinS
Maybe they'll make a documentary about "Hacking Democracy" and win an Emmy.

Nope. That's only when Democrats do it.

Spurtacular
:lmao

You are the lamest joke on ST as you were voted board derp!

Plus, your alts are not real people so this “we” shit shows how screwed up you are derp.

:tu

Can it, cucks. Your quota's up.

Ef-man
05-20-2021, 06:46 PM
Can it, cucks. Your quota's up.

Begging for me to stop calling you out as a virgin incel?

Over 50 members know that as you were voted the board derp!

Plus glad you have bent the knee and accept being the ST board derp.

RandomGuy
05-21-2021, 09:24 AM

Holy shit it lives

RandomGuy
05-21-2021, 09:25 AM
:lol You bring up your own L's b/c you can't get real W's. Real snow doesn't burn black, random beta.

Real snow does. :lol youre talking to a guy from.wyoming.

RandomGuy
05-21-2021, 09:29 AM

Speaking of dumb shit hows the q thing working out for you?

ChumpDumper
05-21-2021, 10:41 AM
Speaking of dumb shit hows the q thing working out for you?:lmao TSA duped by fucking Ron Watkins.

Spurtacular
05-21-2021, 10:48 AM
Real snow does. :lol youre talking to a guy from.wyoming.

I don't care if you claim your from the North Pole; that's not how it works.

Spurtacular
05-21-2021, 10:49 AM
:lmao TSA duped by fucking Ron Watkins.

You don't have a leg to stand on. You believe every Democrat lie out there.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2021, 10:59 AM
You don't have a leg to stand on. You believe every Democrat lie out there.I don't believe QAnon.

Do you, derp?

Yes or no.

GAustex
05-21-2021, 11:10 AM
The OP doth protest too much, methinks

ChumpDumper
05-21-2021, 11:11 AM
Nope, it's a clown show.

Spurtacular
05-21-2021, 11:17 AM
Nope, it's a clown show.

:lol Stealing my shit already.

TSA
05-21-2021, 11:27 AM
Speaking of dumb shit hows the q thing working out for you?

As good as Russian collusion worked for you :tu

ChumpDumper
05-21-2021, 11:29 AM
:lol Stealing my shit already.OP called it a clown show, derp.

Spurtacular
05-21-2021, 11:35 AM
OP called it a clown show, derp.

1. Stop talking to yourself.
2. No.
3. Did you just figure nobody would want to read that grotesque word salad?

ChumpDumper
05-21-2021, 11:41 AM
1. Stop talking to yourself.
2. No.
3. Did you just figure nobody would want to read that grotesque word salad?1. You're derp, derp. You voted for yourself to be derp twice.
2. OK. I've been reading a lot of posts and articles about the clown show that call it a clown show. It's a clown show and you didn't coin the term, derp.
3. You never read anything. You're a clown show, derp.

Spurtacular
05-21-2021, 12:26 PM
1. You're derp, derp. You voted for yourself to be derp twice.
2. OK. I've been reading a lot of posts and articles about the clown show that call it a clown show. It's a clown show and you didn't coin the term, derp.
3. You never read anything. You're a clown show, derp.

You lost the official vote, Derp. And I have popularized the term Clown Show on ST in recent days.
If you need to follow my lead, then I can see why you'd want to follow an alpha like me.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2021, 12:27 PM
You lost the official vote, Derp. And I have popularized the term Clown Show on ST in recent days.
If you need to follow my lead, then I can see why you'd want to follow an alpha like me.You think you're an alpha, derp?

Yes or no.

Bogie
05-21-2021, 12:41 PM
The OP doth protest too much, methinks

do you think the election was stolen from trump?

Bogie
05-21-2021, 12:42 PM

Actually no one was called a retard for believing the intelligence community.

you, however, have been called a retard for being scared and stupid. why are you a retard?

TSA
05-21-2021, 12:48 PM

you, however, have been called a retard for being scared and stupid. why are you a retard?

Actually I called you and every other collusion believer a retard for three straight years for believing the intelligence community.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266387&highlight=flynn+trouble

Why are you a retard?

Spurtacular
05-21-2021, 01:02 PM

You're a retard fore believing the intelligence community.

RandomGuy
05-21-2021, 01:08 PM

1) If a Democratic candidates campaign manager had given voter data to a foreign intelligence service that was running an active disinformation propaganda campaign, you would shit yourself.
and
2) Please quote Donald Trumps MOST strongly worded criticism of Vladimir Putin.

Sorry.

I still strongly suspect that Trump's finances were underwritten by the Russians to some degree, either loan guarantees or fees for outright money laundering.

I guess we will get to find out.

Jury is still out, stupid brainwashed motherfucker.

RandomGuy
05-21-2021, 01:09 PM
Actually I called you and every other collusion believer a retard for three straight years for believing the intelligence community.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266387&highlight=flynn+trouble

Why are you a retard?

TSA is right, and the national intelligence community is wrong. :rollin

Bogie
05-21-2021, 01:11 PM

Why are you a retard?

You just admitted that Trump and Barr obstructed the mueller investigation. Yet you think that Trump was innocent of collision?

You’re truly the definition of a retard. Ducks is embarrassed for you

TSA
05-21-2021, 01:11 PM
You just admitted that Trump and Barr obstructed the mueller investigation. Yet you think that Trump was innocent of collision?

You’re truly the definition of a retard. Ducks is embarrassed for you

Cross posting retarded takes from other threads like a true retard :lol

TSA
05-21-2021, 01:12 PM
1) If a Democratic candidates campaign manager had given voter data to a foreign intelligence service that was running an active disinformation propaganda campaign, you would shit yourself.
and
2) Please quote Donald Trumps MOST strongly worded criticism of Vladimir Putin.

Sorry.

I still strongly suspect that Trump's finances were underwritten by the Russians to some degree, either loan guarantees or fees for outright money laundering.

I guess we will get to find out.

Jury is still out, stupid brainwashed motherfucker.

"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

“The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

"The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

"The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

"The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

"The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or constituted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

TSA
05-21-2021, 01:13 PM
TSA is right, and the national intelligence community is wrong. :rollin

RandomGuy still believes there was collusion with Russia :lmao

Stupid brainwashed motherfucker.

Bogie
05-21-2021, 01:13 PM
You're a retard fore believing the intelligence community.

derp if you’re going to try to play along, at least spell words correctly.

you are still board derp, and fighting with ducks for the title of dumbest person alive. He’s just a lot shittier of a human being, so you kind of win that one.

so congrats on being the second dumbest poster on the internet

RandomGuy
05-21-2021, 01:15 PM
[cherry picked quotes from Mueller report]

[heavy qualifiers Mueller used that makes the cherry picked quotes next-to meaningless]
[Manafort handing voter data to Russian intelligence]

(yawn)

Bogie
05-21-2021, 01:15 PM

so trump and Barr obstructed the investigation, as you admitted. Why would you think that they would be honest about Russian ties?

To believe that certainly categorizes you as a retard?

RandomGuy
05-21-2021, 01:16 PM

There was stupid motherfucker.

You don't remember having to run away from that collusion word, do you?

Paul Manafort served on the Trump Campaign, including a period as campaign chairman, from March to August 2016. Manafort had connections to Russia through his prior work for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska and later through his work for a pro-Russian regime in Ukraine. Manafort stayed in touch with these contacts during the campaign period through Konstantin Kilimnik, a longtime Manafort employee who previously ran Manafort’s office in Kiev and who the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...tml#g-page-139

Dishonest to the last. Sophist.

Bogie
05-21-2021, 01:17 PM
Cross posting retarded takes from other threads like a true retard :lol

you literally said that you believe mueller when he said that trump and Barr obstructed the investigation. Now try to pretend you didn’t say that. You’re derp level retard

TSA
05-21-2021, 01:48 PM
There was stupid motherfucker.

You don't remember having to run away from that collusion word, do you?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...tml#g-page-139

Dishonest to the last. Sophist.Except there wasn't you stupid fuck, and your quote say zero about collusion with Russia and it's election interference activities.

"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

“The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

"The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

"The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

"The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

"The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

Not sure if you are being dishonest or you are just dumb.

TSA
05-21-2021, 01:51 PM
you literally said that you believe mueller when he said that trump and Barr obstructed the investigation. Now try to pretend you didn’t say that. You’re derp level retard

I don't have to pretend I didn't say that because I didn't say that. You conflated collusion and obstruction like a retard and got called on it and are now making shit up to try and save face while just digging a deeper hole for your retard self.

Go ahead and quote where I literally said that I believe Mueller when he said that Trump and Barr obstructed the investigation. I'll wait.

Bogie
05-21-2021, 01:54 PM
I don't have to pretend I didn't say that because I didn't say that. You conflated collusion and obstruction like a retard and got called on it and are now making shit up to try and save face while just digging a deeper hole for your retard self.

Go ahead and quote where I literally said that I believe Mueller when he said that Trump and Barr obstructed the investigation. I'll wait.

Thanks for proving you’re a retard

TSA
05-21-2021, 02:01 PM

You just claimed I literally said that I believe Mueller when he said that Trump and Barr obstructed the investigation. Back your claim up and post the quote. Or don't and just prove to everyone that you are not only a retard but also a liar.

RandomGuy
05-21-2021, 03:02 PM
[more cherry picked quotes about "did not establish"].

[muellers limiting caveats]

Try this one, stupid mother fucker:

What is the difference between "did not establish"

and "did not find any evidence"?

Answer the fucking question, or shut the fuck up.

RandomGuy
05-21-2021, 03:04 PM
You just claimed I literally said that I believe Mueller when he said that Trump and Barr obstructed the investigation. Back your claim up and post the quote. Or don't and just prove to everyone that you are not only a retard but also a liar.

Trump committed felony obstruction of justice on at least four, and arguably eight instances.

RandomGuy
05-21-2021, 03:08 PM
Except there wasn't you stupid fuck, and your quote say zero about collusion with Russia and it's election interference activities.

"The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

Not sure if you are being dishonest or you are just dumb.

A statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.

:rollin

Still pushing that noodle. You go little guy.

RandomGuy
05-21-2021, 03:14 PM

The investigation did not always yield admissible information or testimony, or a complete picture of the activities undertaken by subjects of the investigation. Some individuals invoked their Fifth Amendment right against compelled self-incrimination and were not, in the Office’s judgment, appropriate candidates for grants of immunity. The Office limited its pursuit of other witnesses and information — such as information known to attorneys or individuals claiming to be members of the media — in light of internal Department of Justice policies. See, e.g., Justice Manual §§ 9-13.400, 13.410. Some of the information obtained via court process, moreover, was presumptively covered by legal privilege and was screened from investigators by a filter (or “taint”) team. Even when individuals testified or agreed to be interviewed, they sometimes provided information that was false or incomplete, leading to some of the false-statements charges described above. And the Office faced practical limits on its ability to access relevant evidence as well — numerous witnesses and subjects lived abroad, and documents were held outside the United States.

Further, the Office learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated — including some associated with the Trump Campaign — deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records. In such cases, the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with other known facts.

TSA
05-21-2021, 03:59 PM
:rollin

Still pushing that noodle. You go little guy.

A statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.

The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign.

RandomGuy STILL believes the Russian collusion hoax :rollin

boutons_deux
05-21-2021, 10:34 PM
New analysis reveals one key reason Trump lost Arizona —

and deflates his claim of 'rigging'

at least 75,000 Arizonans voted for many other GOP candidates but not for Trump.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-lost-arizona/

pgardn
05-21-2021, 10:50 PM
Trump experts in voting fraud working it hard in Arizona and getting laughed out of the State by their own party.
Damn ya gotta miss the Trump mind for picking great minds. Only the best.

The stupid persevere only to come up with better stories for voter fraud, its so beautiful.
Keep going please, more comedy incoming.

boutons_deux
05-26-2021, 06:17 PM
Arizona audit loses tech company that was leading hand recount
(https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-forensic-audit-2653105315/)
An information technology company has backed out of running the hand recount of ballots in the infamous Arizona election audit.

The contract with Pennsylvania-based Wake TSI ended as scheduled on May 14, the original completion date for the hand count of ballots cast in Maricopa County, and the company chose not to renew its contract, reported AZCentral (https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/05/25/cyber-ninjas-subcontractor-strattech-solutions-takes-over-arizona-election-audit-hand-count/7429980002/).

"They were done," said Randy Pullen, an audit spokesperson and former state GOP chair. "They didn't want to come back."

The Scottsdale-based technology company StratTech Solutions is now in charge of the hand count,

although it's not clear the firm has any election or auditing experience.

https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-forensic-audit-2653105315/ (https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-forensic-audit-2653105315/)

Unlike the Repugs, Wake TSI probably wants to maintain a reputation of professional credibility.

boutons_deux
05-28-2021, 11:10 AM
Arizona’s Recount Has Identified Serious Discrepancies

On a lighter note, Matt Gaetz has arrived to ensure the recounts keep on truckin’

For those of you who may have forgotten, the amount of votes that Republicans are convinced to be tainted is 2.1 million.

an elections expert, Jennifer Morrell,

Morrell, had the privilege recently to be invited by the Arizona secretary of state to observe the unquestionably biased recounting of

those votes that “could no way, no how have been cast for Biden, we’re all Trump people out here, get it?”

Ms. Morrell had this to say about the audit:

The idea of a government handing over control of ballots to an outside group, as the state Senate did when hiring a Florida contractor with no elections experience (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/arizona-recount-cyber-ninjas/2021/04/16/b3cbbf08-996e-11eb-962b-78c1d8228819_story.html?itid=lk_inline_manual_2), was bizarre.

This firm, Cyber Ninjas (https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/26/republicans-arizona-vote-audit-florida-484737), insisted that it would recount and examine all 2.1 million ballots (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-arizona-recount/2021/04/29/bcd8d832-a798-11eb-bca5-048b2759a489_story.html?itid=lk_inline_manual_2) cast in the county in the 2020 general election.

So I figured it would be unconventional.

But it was so much worse than that.

In more than a decade working on elections, audits and recounts across the country,

I’ve never seen one this mismanaged

The orange-clad observers were steeped in the art of “there is a conspiracy everywhere, just to look hard enough” and followed Ms. Morrell everywhere.

They also made it their business to report everything they found odd about her like the one time her foot entered by chance into the taped-off “no go” zone.

Several times someone asked to test my pen, to ensure it really had red ink.

Once, they even demanded that I empty my pockets, in which I carried that pen and a pair of reading glasses.

I was allowed to ask only procedural questions of the Cyber Ninjas attorney;

I couldn’t talk to anyone else performing the work.

The atmosphere was tense

the Ninjas, who knew long before the audit commenced that Trump had been cheated out of his rightful re-election victory ...

had evidence that thousands of falsified ballots were flown in from South Korea.

paper used in the US so scales were brought in to weigh paper.

The fourth reason was folding.

The auditors reasoned that only absentee voters would fold their ballots;

an in-person, Election Day voter would take a flat ballot, mark it in the booth and submit it, perfectly pristine.

I almost had to laugh:

In my experience (My comment: Experience is a fool’s paradise to rightwingers),

voters will fold ballots every which way, no matter where they vote or what the ballot instructs them to do.

Chalk it up to privacy concerns or individual quirks —

but no experienced elections official would call that suspicious

Nothing can change the certified result — nothing will because no fraud will ever be found.

The only fraud lies with Cyber Ninjas and their over-the-top “scientific” methods.

https://medium.com/politically-speaking/arizonas-recount-has-located-serious-discrepancies-e8da14994a27

Frenchfred
05-28-2021, 12:59 PM
Republicans are just the laughing stock of the world. This amount of stupidity takes talent

boutons_deux
06-10-2021, 06:58 AM
Another "Brooks Brothers riot" appears in AZ (Confederate / red states are Repug shitholes )

Republicans from across the US descend on Arizona 'audit' with plans for more reviews of Trump's loss

Out-of-state Republicans are visiting Arizona to see the partisan election "audit" ordered by GOP state senators,

raising concerns that

similar efforts may be ordered elsewhere to question Donald Trump's election loss

https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-forensic-audit-2653300627

RandomGuy
06-10-2021, 07:05 AM
RandomGuy STILL believes the Russian collusion hoax :rollin

Still can't quite get your head around the caveats. Still can't owe up to why Manafort handed all that data to a known Russian intelligence operative.

TSA naive to the last.

Why do you think Manafort gave that data to the Russian operative, TSA?

boutons_deux
06-10-2021, 09:17 AM
Still can't quite get your head around the caveats. Still can't owe up to why Manafort handed all that data to a known Russian intelligence operative.

TSA naive to the last.

Why do you think Manafort gave that data to the Russian operative, TSA?

why did Junior love to get dirt from Russky lawyer?

why did entire Trash mafiya lie or "forget" about Russian connections?

why did Trash commit 9 impeachable crimes of obstruction?

Winehole23
06-10-2021, 09:38 AM
please stop calling it an audit, it's an insult to auditors.

this is a straight up disinfo op. sad to say, it appears to be working.

RandomGuy
06-10-2021, 12:52 PM
please stop calling it an audit, it's an insult to auditors.

this is a straight up disinfo op. sad to say, it appears to be working.

Agreed.

boutons_deux
06-10-2021, 01:07 PM
Military embarrassment, convicted Federal criminal, nutcase Flynn says more states will audit their balloting.

spurraider21
06-15-2021, 05:26 PM
so what are the latest updates with this shitshow? is there an expected end date? last time i remember any substantive update was when the ninjas claimed something had been deleted, but it really hadnt and they "found" the data the next day or something :lol

Winehole23
06-15-2021, 05:29 PM
STAY TUNED, BIG NEWS COMING

Will Hunting
06-15-2021, 05:31 PM
so what are the latest updates with this shitshow? is there an expected end date? last time i remember any substantive update was when the ninjas claimed something had been deleted, but it really hadnt and they "found" the data the next day or something :lol
:lmao taking literally months to count ballots

whatever happened to :cry we deserve to have everything counted on quickly on election night :cry

RandomGuy
06-16-2021, 07:14 AM
:lmao taking literally months to count ballots

whatever happened to :cry we deserve to have everything counted on quickly on election night :cry

They don't believe that anymore than they believe in small government or democracy.

Any argument that is expedient to help them cling to power. Any lie.

Hell even when they don't have to lie, they still lie, just for the fun of it.

boutons_deux
06-17-2021, 04:40 PM
CNN Tracks Down Mysterious 'Lab' In Montana Where 'Voting System Data' From 2020 Election 'Audit' In Arizona Is Being Analyzed

The Arizona election "audit" took a bizarre turn as voting data is now reportedly being sent to a mysterious "lab" in Montana and

nobody knows why.

https://digg.com/video/cnn-tracks-down-mysterious-lab-in-montana-where-ballots-from-2020-election-audit-in-arizona-are-being-analyzed

Vote counting fraud, of course.

RandomGuy
06-24-2021, 05:53 PM
CNN Tracks Down Mysterious 'Lab' In Montana Where 'Voting System Data' From 2020 Election 'Audit' In Arizona Is Being Analyzed

The Arizona election "audit" took a bizarre turn as voting data is now reportedly being sent to a mysterious "lab" in Montana and

nobody knows why.

https://digg.com/video/cnn-tracks-down-mysterious-lab-in-montana-where-ballots-from-2020-election-audit-in-arizona-are-being-analyzed

Vote counting fraud, of course.

Jesus.

This shit gets weirder and weirder.

Whatever nuttery these people do is still not going to be enough to for the cosmic cowboys, snekbois, and Karrins of the world stop voting for the fascist party.

Entire thing is too far gone.

Spurtacular
06-25-2021, 09:00 AM
Jesus.

This shit gets weirder and weirder.

Whatever nuttery these people do is still not going to be enough to for the cosmic cowboys, snekbois, and Karrins of the world stop voting for the fascist party.

Entire thing is too far gone.

What do you think is going on in Montana?

RandomGuy
06-28-2021, 02:57 AM
What do you think is going on in Montana?

Trees?

boutons_deux
06-28-2021, 03:59 PM
Leader Of AZ Audit Appears In Conspiracy Theory Doc Alleging Rigged 2020 Election

The CEO of the lead contractor in Arizona Senate’s “audit” of 2020 election results appeared in a conspiracy theory film about the election that premiered Saturday, one asserting that Donald Trump’s second term in office was stolen via a rigged election.

Doug Logan, CEO of lead audit contractor “Cyber Ninjas,” appeared anonymously in the documentary “The Deep Rig” until his identity was unveiled midway through the film,

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/leader-of-az-audit-appears-in-conspiracy-theory-doc-alleging-rigged-2020-election

Leetonidas
06-28-2021, 05:30 PM
:lol this fake audit still going on

Winehole23
06-28-2021, 07:18 PM
crofl

ChumpDumper
06-28-2021, 07:30 PM
crofl

1409665164253622276As long as Hugo Chavez can still ring via Italy.

boutons_deux
06-29-2021, 10:31 AM
GOP audit forces Arizona county to

replace all machines compromised by Cyber Ninjas

https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-audit-machines/

RandomGuy
06-29-2021, 10:40 AM
:lol this fake audit still going on

Yes. Keeps getting worse.

:lol Qtard fantasies.

boutons_deux
07-24-2021, 08:11 AM
Inside observers say the Arizona 'auditors' are backtracking —

and the reality only supports Biden's win

Among their early findings (https://www.nationalmemo.com/arizona-forensic-audit-2653074322) were tens of thousands of ballots where most of the votes were cast for Republicans, but not for Trump —

and many were cast for Biden, which provided a factual explanation for Trump's loss.

what the contractors are doing in private, behind locked doors in a Phoenix warehouse, is the opposite of what they have been saying in public, which is pedaling vote-theft conspiracies.

the issues raised have little to do with validating voters, ballots and votes.

It is not headline news that election administration is complex, that officials do make mistakes, and — crucially — that the process usually catches and corrects them.

But what is going on here is But, publicly, the Senate contractors are not telling anyone what is going on. Instead, they are suggesting with bluster that they are hot on the election theft evidence trail.

Arizona state Senate President Karen Fann reciting her oft-stated disclaimer (https://ktar.com/story/4358700/senate-president-fann-says-finding-answers-goal-of-maricopa-county-audit/) that

the inquiry was not about overturning her state's 2020 presidential results,

but merely addressing the doubts of Republican voters.

"At no time have we ever implied or inferred that there is any intentional misdoings here in any way whatsoever,

and, in fact, we certainly hope not," she said (https://youtu.be/q5PI_QvbOiw?t=7414).

"But we do need to have this information and answer these questions."

Pulitzer praised the patriotism of the donors who have funded the inquiry and the 1,500 volunteers who "made this happen," saying,

"The Arizona Senate only paid $150,000 for what ends up being a $9 million audit." :lol billionaires trying to buy "fraud" and Trash's reelection

they also keep pointing toward the conclusion that

Biden won Arizona's presidential election, and

that Maricopa County's administration of that election,

while not perfect, was not fraudulent.

https://www.rawstory.com/inside-observers-say-the-arizona-auditors-are-backtracking-and-the-reality-only-supports-biden-s-win

But Repugs want to repeat the AZ fiasco in GA, TX, and other states.

boutons_deux
07-24-2021, 08:13 AM
Republicans kick Arizona audit 'director' out of the building as

GOP chaos escalates :lol

https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-audit-ken-bennett

Winehole23
07-24-2021, 08:46 AM
Sure is taking teh ninjas a long time to count the ballots.

Frenchfred
07-24-2021, 08:46 AM
as planed , this is a bogus audit. End of story