PDA

View Full Version : No biggie.

Brutalis
11-12-2005, 09:47 PM
TD had an off night on offense. It happens.

Our guys aren't all healthy, Manu seems to be back.

Washington isnt hard to figure out. They hit shots we didnt. They're a pretty decent team finally after years of ugly stuff. Yet everything they do is surrounded around Arenas. If he had the off night instead of Duncan, we would have punished them worse.

Plus, we usually start out fighting around .500 for 20 games. This year seems different.

I'm happy with 5-2. Suprised at how people thought we would go undefeated on this trip too.

There's nothing to worry about until we get thrashed by Atlanta... which.... isnt happening.

dbreiden83080
11-12-2005, 09:55 PM
I agree the only thing i'm a little annoyed about is that in both back to backs we have played so far this year we were right in the game in the first half, only to get thrashed in the second. Arenas is a guy who has killed the spurs in the last 2 years, he did this to us last year in washington as well. He is a guy who is just a streak scorer, does nothing else to help his team win. On nights like tonight he looks like one of the best players in the NBA, but other nights when he is taking bad shots, he just keeps shooting and missing and does nothing else to help his team win. We were just unfortunate to catch him red hot tonight. Timmy will rebound, hopefully we will have Barry and Finley back and kick the Hawks butt on tuesday.

jdelar03
11-12-2005, 10:13 PM
How can you say no biggie. The season is over...OVER!!!!! we are seven games into the season, playoffs are just around the corner it's time for :hang

dknights411
11-12-2005, 10:19 PM
I'm actually happy. Manu had a great game and Tony was pretty solid. So as soon as Duncan becomes Duncan again, we'll be rolling! :fro