PDA

View Full Version : Howard Dean wusses out from Meet the Press

Vashner
11-13-2005, 12:28 AM
HAhhah ahh ahahha. Howard Dean, DNC Party Chairman backed out of a Meet the Press that was to be held with the RNC Chairman.

hha ahaha ahahah a my "I hate everything about Republicans"...

Can't take the heat on Meet the Press? What a wuss...

Source drudgereport.

:owned
:cat

gtownspur
11-13-2005, 12:55 AM
The republicans despite sagging approval ratings are out raising the democrats 2 to 1.

Vashner
11-13-2005, 02:17 AM
Approval ratings from faulty polls. It's not a popularity contest.. it's a matter of leadership.
70% of people polled where against getting into WWII when half of Europe was in ashes. Where they wrong? Fuck yea looking back they cost millions of Jewish, Russian German, Poland and American lifes sitting on there ass while Hitler gassing people.

gtownspur
11-13-2005, 02:29 AM
^^true. The problem is that our society does not see freedom as worthy of dying for. I mean, i myself am not in the army and i feel guilty not serving. But if there were a draft i sure as hell wouldnt puss out. I respect our soldiers who have more guts and wewos than myself for having to protect us.

jochhejaam
11-13-2005, 09:58 AM
HAhhah ahh ahahha. Howard Dean, DNC Party Chairman backed out of a Meet the Press that was to be held with the RNC Chairman.

hha ahaha ahahah a my "I hate everything about Republicans"...

Can't take the heat on Meet the Press? What a wuss...

Source drudgereport.

:owned
:cat

The DNC leader afraid of confrontation, what a joke he is!
He can't control those primordial screams under pressure, that's part of the story.
Embarrassing for the Dems. :oops

SpursWoman
11-13-2005, 11:07 AM
Maybe something came up?

xrayzebra
11-13-2005, 12:03 PM
Maybe something came up?

Yeah, like people learning the truth about what the dimm-o-craps really said
about Iraq and Saddam.

:elephant

gtownspur
11-13-2005, 12:46 PM
did you even watch the show this morning???????????????

reps outraise dems because republicans are richer naturally
Not true. Republican personal campaign contributions average around 50 dollars a piece. Democrats for one way or another don't release their avg personal contribution.

gtownspur
11-13-2005, 12:54 PM
:rolleyes ^thanks. I can't prove anything. When the democrats cant step up by comparing avg personal contributions to republicans, it only concludes one thing. Before Dean's internet fundraising, the avg Democrat donor was a Trust fund New England Brat with daddy's money.

Vashner
11-13-2005, 01:10 PM
They can't raise money because they are the bad guys. Aligned right now with the biggest scumbags on earth. DNC talking points are not to different from Al Queda talking points.

And you wonder why you don't get money? Dean is still a pussy if he can't take on a head to head interview.

Vashner
11-13-2005, 02:23 PM
Well the you = all libs. It was not directed at you per say but the topic.

Really have you read the statements from DNC and AL Queda?

Al Queda shares a lot of the same goals as the DNC.

DNC is not interested in democracy in the middle east. They wish Saddam was
still there "containment mode".

This is going to cause a backlash because it's fucking stupid to keep crying even after
the 04 elections bitch slapped all you liberals. Let Bush finish his job.

gtownspur
11-13-2005, 11:31 PM
Hear the GODDAMN NEWS on any given sunday! ANd you'll hear democrats say the same thing about the military that alqueda is saying. Alqueda has used Dick Turbin's own words against the US. WAKE UP!