PDA

View Full Version : Touch Down!!!

Dre_7
11-13-2005, 02:45 PM
What a play by Lee Evans today!!! :elephant :elephant :elephant

(this thread is dedicated to HorryFor3!)

Dre_7
11-13-2005, 03:00 PM
TD number two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A CATCH ON THAT ONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :elephant :elephant :elephant

hendrix
11-13-2005, 07:00 PM
And I had him on my starting roster!!! Thank god Chad Johnson and Horn had bye weeks!!

samikeyp
11-13-2005, 11:48 PM
I saw that....hell of a catch.

Horry For 3!
11-14-2005, 01:09 AM
haha you knew i'd say something about you and your obsession with the Wisconsin players in any sports.

Horry For 3!
11-14-2005, 01:11 AM
Since Holcomb got hurt, if he is out or loses his starting job that means Moulds won't be gettin shit. Losman never throws to Moulds, he always throws to Evans. So Evans value will go way up if Losman is the QB for Week 11.

Rescueone
11-14-2005, 10:00 AM
Since Holcomb got hurt, if he is out or loses his starting job that means Moulds won't be gettin shit. Losman never throws to Moulds, he always throws to Evans. So Evans value will go way up if Losman is the QB for Week 11.

That's not true. Teams were playing cover two againsts the bills because Holcomb can't throw over 15 yards! Now that J.P is back (Hopefully), teams will have to respect Evans speed deep. Therefore leaving Moulds to rule the intermeadiate routes. I look for Roscoe Parrish to have a break out game against San Diego if J.P now becomes the starter. Parrish is faster and more eluvsive than Evans! Moulds will get his receptions with Losman. Count on it! Don't forget, the deep stuff opens up running lanes for McGahee also.

sa_butta
11-14-2005, 05:30 PM
What a play by Lee Evans today!!! :elephant :elephant :elephant

(this thread is dedicated to HorryFor3!)Hey what the hell happened to Chris Chambers he is fucking up?
He dropped like 5 balls.