PDA

View Full Version : Innocent vbookie Question

11-14-2005, 12:17 AM
Just curious Tim/Kori, but does the vbookie settle automatically, or do you have to go in and enter all the results to settle the accounts? Reason I ask is that the NFL games this weekend are settled before the NCAA ones.

Regardless, a neat feature and thank you for providing it.

Kori Ellis
11-14-2005, 12:22 AM
We have to go in and do it manually. Enter them all manually and pay them all manually.

And as was explained in the College Football forum by the other many people asking, I was out til 4:30am and then busy today working and I hadn't paid out the vBookies yet. But, they have been paid now.

11-14-2005, 12:26 AM
Kori, I'm no griping and don't frequent the CF forum, just curious. No bitch on my end on the payout/take my money part, I was just interested on the system.

P.S. You still write for the VI? Back when I used to travel there frequently (Next time you go, eat at Windy's and Cheeseburger In Paradise if you haven't already), I would pick it up in the way to the job site.

Kori Ellis
11-14-2005, 12:28 AM
I know you weren't griping. We have to go in by hand and enter whatever we want to set them up and then go in and pay them out. It's cool because we can make whatever kinds of odds we want.

Yes I still write weekly for them. I've actually never been to VI. I just write for them. Maybe someday LJ and I will vacation there (and check out the eateries).

TheTruth
11-14-2005, 12:30 AM
hey kori...why don't you spot me 10k.
i'll pay it back when im rolling with 1 mil.

Kori Ellis
11-14-2005, 12:30 AM
I would if I could. But it doesn't work that way.

11-14-2005, 12:33 AM
I've actually never been to VI. I just write for them. Maybe someday LJ and I will vacation there (and check out the eateries).

You should cash in a chip and head down there. I worked in St. Croix, and it is not the biggest tourist attraction, but still has some character. Just be sure to brush on driving on the wrong side of the road. And if you can't land because the dump is burning, don't worry, that's par for the course. It'll blow over in a few hours.