PDA

View Full Version : FINAL FANTASY 7

Ghazi
05-30-2021, 08:07 PM
GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME

baseline bum
05-30-2021, 09:03 PM

You getting Intergrade in a couple of weeks?

Ghazi
05-30-2021, 09:56 PM
I'm too old for videogames now tbh

DMC
05-31-2021, 12:47 AM

Sacrilege!

Neo.
05-31-2021, 06:32 PM
chrono trigger > ff7

baseline bum
05-31-2021, 10:49 PM
chrono trigger > ff7

Damn I gotta replay Chrono Trigger at some point. Haven't played it in 25 years but loved it back on the SNES. Just found out recently that it has multiple endings.

baseline bum
05-31-2021, 10:50 PM

Too old for $250 handjobs too now?

Neo.
05-31-2021, 10:55 PM
Damn I gotta replay Chrono Trigger at some point. Haven't played it in 25 years but loved it back on the SNES. Just found out recently that it has multiple endings.

best RPG ever IMHO

I think 14 possible endings iirc

baseline bum
05-31-2021, 11:30 PM
best RPG ever IMHO

Shit, that's going to drive the completionist in me nuts :lol

How good a sequel is Chrono Cross? Never had a PS1 (was more into PC gaming mid to late 90s) but have always wanted to check that too.

Neo.
05-31-2021, 11:56 PM

How good a sequel is Chrono Cross? Never had a PS1 (was more into PC gaming mid to late 90s) but have always wanted to check that too.

tbh many of the endings are slight variations of each other. but there are a few that are extremely different, including one (spoilers below)
where all the reptiles end up becoming the dominant species instead of humans hahah

chrono cross is a very good video game, definitely worth playing

but it's important not to have the expectations that it's a sequel to Chrono trigger. its not really a direct sequel as opposed to another game simply in the same universe that occurs years after the events of CT, if that makes sense

Mark Celibate
06-01-2021, 01:18 PM
Chrono Trigger

scofffffff! i said

Mark Celibate
06-01-2021, 01:19 PM
actually i want to get around to trying it tbh never played it before IMO

baseline bum
06-01-2021, 01:28 PM
actually i want to get around to trying it tbh never played it before IMO

Highly recommend getting an SNES Classic and hacking that shit then. Controllers feel spot on and the SNES Classic emulator is a lot better than doing say Retorarch on a Raspberry Pi. But you have to hack the SNES Classic to get Chrono Trigger on it. You can also dual boot it with the NES Classic OS if you want to play NES games too, and the NES Classic controller works with the SNES Classic also. The NES Classic OS can also play Famicom and Famicom Disk System games. Pretty cool system if you want to play NES and SNES games. I think I have like 30 SNES games and maybe 40 NES / Famicom / Famicom Disk System games on it with plenty of room for gamesaves too. One of the few gaming systems to not go way up in price due to the pandemic too. You can get them on ebay for around $110, which isn't too bad since they sold for $80 initially.

Mark Celibate
06-01-2021, 01:32 PM
Highly recommend getting an SNES Classic and hacking that shit then. Controllers feel spot on and the SNES Classic emulator is a lot better than doing say Retorarch on a Raspberry Pi. But you have to hack the SNES Classic to get Chrono Trigger on it. You can also dual boot it with the NES Classic OS if you want to play NES games too, and the NES Classic controller works with the SNES Classic also. The NES Classic OS can also play Famicom and Famicom Disk System games. Pretty cool system if you want to play NES and SNES games. I think I have like 30 SNES games and maybe 40 NES / Famicom / Famicom Disk System games on it with plenty of room for gamesaves too. One of the few gaming systems to not go way up in price due to the pandemic too. You can get them on ebay for around $110, which isn't too bad since they sold for $80 initially.

hmmm never heard of the SNES classic. tbh I've just been using an emulator on a Windows laptop and USB controller, seems to work ok. I've been doing some of those Super Mario World ROM hacks that are all over the internet. Some of them are hard as shit IMO, pretty much impossible for a regular Joe like me to complete without save stating it. Haven't tried building an emulator on the Raspberry Pi yet

baseline bum
06-01-2021, 02:10 PM
hmmm never heard of the SNES classic. tbh I've just been using an emulator on a Windows laptop and USB controller, seems to work ok. I've been doing some of those Super Mario World ROM hacks that are all over the internet. Some of them are hard as shit IMO, pretty much impossible for a regular Joe like me to complete without save stating it. Haven't tried building an emulator on the Raspberry Pi yet

I had a Raspberry Pi 3B setup before but input lag was a little too much for NES and SNES games when using either the 360 controller or the PS3 controller, so I repurposed it for use loading roms to my PS2 through the ethernet port. You can find a billion uses for fucking Raspberry Pi.

baseline bum
06-01-2021, 02:51 PM

Also if you're interested in the PS1 version of Chrono Trigger instead, there is a really good PS1 emulator out now called Duckstation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdrKCfVohk4

Or if you want to play the real thing there is a softmod called Tonyhax (because it was first found via an exploit in Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2) that will let you play burned CD copies of games in a real PS1. Though the hardmod to let you play burned CD games is a super easy soldering job and probably better. The hardmod to give a PS1 HDMI output is some really tricky soldering though. The one to let you play games off an SD card is easier but nearly as easy as the one to play burned CD games.

baseline bum
06-08-2021, 02:12 PM
chrono trigger > ff7

Had this show up in my youtube recommendations the other day and wondered if you had seen it. This guy has some really cool videos on other NES and SNES games too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTFprLPJ02U

Neo.
06-08-2021, 02:41 PM
Chrono Trigger

scofffffff! i said

'scoff' is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet

yeah an emulator will do just fine. id actually suggest playing the DS version. its a little annoying because of having to deal with the two screens, but theres ways to make it look fine on the computer, especially if you have dual monitors. and the DS version has some added dungeons that kind of connect the story to chrono cross better and gives some extra challenge. everything else in terms of graphics and sound is the exact same as the SNES version which is good, because other ones that they redid like FF 4,5 and 6 on the GBA they remade the music and sounds and its really crappy and laggy, which is annoying (but not a dealbreaker) because the added dungeons are really fun

whatever you do, stay away from any version of the old RPGs thats on steam, mobile devices, or remade into 3D. they suck. stick to SNES, GBA, or only in the case of chrono trigger, DS.

baseline bum
06-08-2021, 03:19 PM
whatever you do, stay away from any version of the old RPGs thats on steam, mobile devices, or remade into 3D. they suck. stick to SNES, GBA, or only in the case of chrono trigger, DS.

I thought they fixed the Steam port of Chrono Trigger. I knew it was horrendous at launch but seems pretty highly rated now. Two gens newer, but the Steam port of Persona 4 Golden is way better than the PS2 original or the Vita version. Especially like being able to have the Japanese voices and the Japanese subs now available on P4G.

Neo.
06-08-2021, 03:33 PM
Had this show up in my youtube recommendations the other day and wondered if you had seen it. This guy has some really cool videos on other NES and SNES games too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTFprLPJ02U

nice ill check it out :tu

I thought they fixed the Steam port of Chrono Trigger. I knew it was horrendous at launch but seems pretty highly rated now. Two gens newer, but the Steam port of Persona 4 Golden is way better than the PS2 original or the Vita version. Especially like being able to have the Japanese voices and the Japanese subs now available on P4G.

hopefully they did

i wish they could do a better job with the remakes of the old rpgs (NES, SNES), they all suck or look like trash for the most part lol

for example i just dont get how paid professionals can do such a bad job at remaking some of the music of the old games, while youtubers can make awesome remixes rofl

baseline bum
06-09-2021, 09:47 PM
best RPG ever IMHO

Damn I just started a playthrough on my SNES Classic (amazing emulation box BTW for NES/SNES games) and yes, this game has aged like fucking Dom Perignon. Put about 3 hours into it tonight and feels just as awesome as it did when I played it in 1995. Second big RPG I have played on my SNES Classic since getting it (had to do a Final Fantasy IV playthrough on it when I got the system a couple of years ago, god that soundtrack).

You ever play any of the Dragon Quest / Dragon Warrior games? Haven't played any of them yet but figure I'll like them since I have been a fan of turn based RPG ever since Final Fantasy IV came out on SNES and I know Dragon Quest is the one that created the JRPG genre in the mid 80s.

Neo.
06-09-2021, 11:20 PM
Damn I just started a playthrough on my SNES Classic (amazing emulation box BTW for NES/SNES games) and yes, this game has aged like fucking Dom Perignon. Put about 3 hours into it tonight and feels just as awesome as it did when I played it in 1995. Second big RPG I have played on my SNES Classic since getting it (had to do a Final Fantasy IV playthrough on it when I got the system a couple of years ago, god that soundtrack).

You ever play any of the Dragon Quest / Dragon Warrior games? Haven't played any of them yet but figure I'll like them since I have been a fan of turn based RPG ever since Final Fantasy IV came out on SNES and I know Dragon Quest is the one that created the JRPG genre in the mid 80s.

nice :tu it never gets old. its the only rpg that ive gotten people who have no interest in rpgs to actually play and enjoy

no i havent tried any of the dragon games, ive always meant to give one a shot

i just finished replaying secret of mana actually. pretty fun how it merges elements of RPG and zelda together

baseline bum
06-09-2021, 11:47 PM
nice :tu it never gets old. its the only rpg that ive gotten people who have no interest in rpgs to actually play and enjoy

i just finished replaying secret of mana actually. pretty fun how it merges elements of RPG and zelda together

Yeah that's one of the games I installed on my SNES Classic too since I want to play it at some point. Or maybe it was one of the games that came on the system, I forget.

koriwhat
06-12-2021, 04:49 PM

You say this as you continue to spam this board like the child that you are. :lmao

redzero
06-15-2021, 04:49 PM
I really want a sequel to FFT (not the Advanced crap). It's by far the one I have with the most hours.

baseline bum
06-22-2021, 05:38 PM
tbh many of the endings are slight variations of each other. but there are a few that are extremely different, including one (spoilers below)
where all the reptiles end up becoming the dominant species instead of humans hahah

chrono cross is a very good video game, definitely worth playing

but it's important not to have the expectations that it's a sequel to Chrono trigger. its not really a direct sequel as opposed to another game simply in the same universe that occurs years after the events of CT, if that makes sense

Damn just got the ending where Chrono's mom chases his cats into the portal in town after going through the Black Omen to beat Lavos in 1000AD. Guessing I get a different ending fighting Lavos in 1999AD, 600AD, or 12000BC.

By far my favorite lineup to use was Chrono + Marle (for healing) and Ayla (for using charm to steal shit). LOL my NG+ though with half my team's speed and magic defense maxed out and like 65 mega elixirs.

Neo.
06-22-2021, 05:52 PM
Damn just got the ending where Chrono's mom chases his cats into the portal in town after going through the Black Omen to beat Lavos in 1000AD. Guessing I get a different ending fighting Lavos in 1999AD, 600AD, or 12000BC.

By far my favorite lineup to use was Chrono + Marle (for healing) and Ayla (for using charm to steal shit). LOL my NG+ though with half my team's speed and magic defense maxed out and like 65 mega elixirs.

nice :tu

yeah a lot of the best equipment in the game can be found on the black omen by charming the enemies and particularly zeal. also the wall panels, and a couple of the enemies give tabs.

and since you can actually do the black omen 3 times if you do it in the right order you can rack up quite a few tabs, gold studs for everyone and also a total of 3 prism helms and 3 prism dresses. so if you choose to also get 3 prism helms from melchior, then everyone except magus can have one (which works bc magus best helmet thats hidden in ozzies fort is actually better than the prism helmet) and all the girls can have prism dresses. maybe you already knew that lol

and also you dont have to fight lavos through the black omen, you can take a gate out and leave

baseline bum
06-22-2021, 06:06 PM
nice :tu

yeah a lot of the best equipment in the game can be found on the black omen by charming the enemies and particularly zeal. also the wall panels, and a couple of the enemies give tabs.

and since you can actually do the black omen 3 times if you do it in the right order you can rack up quite a few tabs, gold studs for everyone and also a total of 3 prism helms and 3 prism dresses. so if you choose to also get 3 prism helms from melchior, then everyone except magus can have one (which works bc magus best helmet thats hidden in ozzies fort is actually better than the prism helmet) and all the girls can have prism dresses. maybe you already knew that lol

and also you dont have to fight lavos through the black omen, you can take a gate out and leave

Is Black Omen not going to show up again in 1000AD in NG+ or something? LOL I have like 10 speed tabs left over in my NG+ also. :lol

Neo.
06-22-2021, 06:11 PM
my personal favorite combo is chrono robo and ayla (lots of physical power, and robo is extremely versatile as he can heal, uzzi punch or electroshock), or chrono marle and lucca (antipode 3, flare and luminaire are all so devastating)

if you have an emulator and some patience, you should look into playing a hack, either Crimson Echoes or Flames of Eternity. CE was originally a major hack that was being done but as they were approaching completion they got a C&D letter and stopped. FoE is basically the same game but with a bit of refining and balancing (and they updated some of the music). play it on ZSNES emulator though, doesnt work well with others. its pretty fun and an interesting take on the aftermath of CT, but takes a lot of level grinding otherwise its absurdly difficult (or you can just use an exp cheat to bypass the need to grind, but even then its still pretty difficult).

Neo.
06-22-2021, 06:16 PM
Is Black Omen not going to show up again in 1000AD in NG+ or something? LOL I have like 10 speed tabs left over in my NG+ also. :lol

even in your first playthrough, when the black omen appears, you can choose to face it in any era except 2300 (because lavos had already done his work by then)

so if you beat it in 12000 BC, then it will disappear in the other eras. but if you play it in 1000, then it will still be there in 600 and 12000. therefore you can actually go through it 3 times in a single playthough, regardless of NG+.

the main differences in NG+ is that 1) you keep almost all your equipment and items, levels/techs, and 2) that you can fight lavos at the beginning of the game by triggering the spark in the right portal of luccas machine in the millenial fairgrounds. if you beat him with just chrono i believe, then you get some special ending where you can walk around and talk to people to get a bunch of hidden notes from the games developers and stuff

baseline bum
06-22-2021, 06:25 PM
even in your first playthrough, when the black omen appears, you can choose to face it in any era except 2300 (because lavos had already done his work by then)

so if you beat it in 12000 BC, then it will disappear in the other eras. but if you play it in 1000, then it will still be there in 600 and 12000. therefore you can actually go through it 3 times in a single playthough, regardless of NG+.

the main differences in NG+ is that 1) you keep almost all your equipment and items, levels/techs, and 2) that you can fight lavos at the beginning of the game by triggering the spark in the right portal of luccas machine in the millenial fairgrounds. if you beat him with just chrono i believe, then you get some special ending where you can walk around and talk to people to get a bunch of hidden notes from the games developers and stuff

Are you talking about being able to say go in Black Omen in 1000AD and beat Queen Zeal but run from Lavos, go to 600AD and do the same, and then go beat Queen Zeal + Lavos in 12000BC? After I cleared the Black Omen and beat Queen Zeal and Lavos in 1000AD I just got an ending cutscene and then a 'The End' screen that didn't respond to button inputs after the credits.

baseline bum
06-22-2021, 06:31 PM
my personal favorite combo is chrono robo and ayla (lots of physical power, and robo is extremely versatile as he can heal, uzzi punch or electroshock), or chrono marle and lucca (antipode 3, flare and luminaire are all so devastating)

if you have an emulator and some patience, you should look into playing a hack, either Crimson Echoes or Flames of Eternity. CE was originally a major hack that was being done but as they were approaching completion they got a C&D letter and stopped. FoE is basically the same game but with a bit of refining and balancing (and they updated some of the music). play it on ZSNES emulator though, doesnt work well with others. its pretty fun and an interesting take on the aftermath of CT, but takes a lot of level grinding otherwise its absurdly difficult (or you can just use an exp cheat to bypass the need to grind, but even then its still pretty difficult).

When I played this in 95 I think my preferred team was Chrono + Robo + Frog. On second thought it's not so much the healing I like out of Marle, it's the ability to cast haste and then have Chrono devour enemies with luminare and confuse. And cast haste on Ayla for repeated uses of triple kick after charming good items out.

I'll have to check the romhacks at some point. Still got more to do with the base game. Will probably return to it later though, as I'm dying to play Dragon Quest XI S, Yakuza 5, Final Fantasy VII Remake, and TLOU Part II, especially with all of them other than Yakuza 5 having PS5 patches.

Neo.
06-22-2021, 07:18 PM
Are you talking about being able to say go in Black Omen in 1000AD and beat Queen Zeal but run from Lavos, go to 600AD and do the same, and then go beat Queen Zeal + Lavos in 12000BC? After I cleared the Black Omen and beat Queen Zeal and Lavos in 1000AD I just got an ending cutscene and then a 'The End' screen that didn't respond to button inputs after the credits.

yeah basically. although even in 12000 you dont have to fight lavos at the end of the black omen either. every time you enter into his shell, you can take a gate out of him, and end up at the end of time, then fight him either through the bucket, or by going to 1999 and crashing epoch into him

baseline bum
06-22-2021, 08:06 PM
yeah basically. although even in 12000 you dont have to fight lavos at the end of the black omen either. every time you enter into his shell, you can take a gate out of him, and end up at the end of time, then fight him either through the bucket, or by going to 1999 and crashing epoch into him

Shit, forgot about that gate once you get in his shell even though I just killed Lavos a few hours ago :lol

Thankfully I kept a savefile from Black Omen in 1000AD I think.

baseline bum
06-22-2021, 08:51 PM

Shit, I was just playing the NG+ when Lucca teleported me at the fair and saw something shining on the right portal and thought it was a speed tab or something, clicked it, and ended up in a solo fight against Lavos by accident. Actually made pretty quick work of it though by equipping the speed helmet or haste helmet (whichever one puts you permanently in haste) and after killing Lavos the game had me passed out on the ground at the end of time. This must be a cool ending but I kind of want to watch the WCF now so I put it in a save state. :lol

Neo.
06-22-2021, 09:03 PM
Shit, I was just playing the NG+ when Lucca teleported me at the fair and saw something shining on the right portal and thought it was a speed tab or something, clicked it, and ended up in a solo fight against Lavos by accident. Actually made pretty quick work of it though by equipping the speed helmet or haste helmet (whichever one puts you permanently in haste) and after killing Lavos the game had me passed out on the ground at the end of time. This must be a cool ending but I kind of want to watch the WCF now so I put it in a save state. :lol

hahaha awesome

baseline bum
06-22-2021, 09:24 PM
LOL it's messages from the devs in that ending

Eiji Nakamura: Congrats on finishing the game. Now get a life!!

baseline bum
06-22-2021, 09:27 PM
Soldier lying face down on the ground, you click on him

Kazumi Kobayashi: I've lost 22 pounds because of this game. You'd better be enjoying it!

baseline bum
06-22-2021, 09:31 PM
Damn, click Atropos XR and it says:

Haruyuki Nishida: Want to see a Chrono Trigger 2?
Yes
No

:depressed

LaMarcus Bryant
06-23-2021, 11:04 AM
Just found out recently that it has multiple endings.

Really?? New Game+ for Chrono Trigger set the entire standard for multiple endings IIRC. Chrono Cross did this as well, I believe. Along with tons of other games naturally

LaMarcus Bryant
06-23-2021, 11:05 AM

Cross is really good, def worth playing. Had a fun fighting system, good customization of magic. The OST is top tier for any game ever. Nier Automata level, imo. Story gets a little eh, but worth playing 100% if u havent

LaMarcus Bryant
06-23-2021, 11:18 AM
LOL it's messages from the devs in that ending

Eiji Nakamura: Congrats on finishing the game. Now get a life!!

lmao fr tho how do you manage to play so many games? My back log seems endless at this point

baseline bum
06-23-2021, 12:25 PM
lmao fr tho how do you manage to play so many games? My back log seems endless at this point

Gotta admit I watch a lot less Spurs now in the DePression era :lol

baseline bum
06-23-2021, 07:19 PM
Holy shit that ending where Queen Leene marries Frog and Marle is now part frog and ribbits in every line :lmao

baseline bum
07-24-2021, 10:48 PM
best RPG ever IMHO

Did you see the Olympic opening ceremony? They played two songs from Chrono Trigger. Man Robo's Theme sounds incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRnhChRLbsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AUL2wdTsDE

Here's the full list of songs they did from games:

Dragon Quest “Overture: Roto’s Theme”
Final Fantasy “Victory Fanfare”
Tales of series “Sorey’s Theme - The Shepherd”
Monster Hunter series “Proof of a Hero”
Kingdom Hearts “Olympus Coliseum”
Chrono Trigger “Frog’s Theme”
Ace Combat “First Flight”
Tales of series “Pomp and Majesty”
Monster Hunter “Wind of Departure”
Chrono Trigger “Robo’s Theme”
Sonic the Hedgehog “Star Light Zone”
Pro Evolution Soccer “eFootball Walk-on Theme”
Final Fantasy “Main Theme”
Phantasy Star Universe “Guardians”
Kingdom Hearts “Hero’s Fanfare”
Gradius “01 Act I-1”
Nier “Song of the Ancients”
SaGa series “The Minstrel’s Refrain: SaGa Series Medley 2016”
Soulcalibur “The Brave New Stage of History”

Neo.
07-24-2021, 11:59 PM
Did you see the Olympic opening ceremony? They played two songs from Chrono Trigger. Man Robo's Theme sounds incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRnhChRLbsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AUL2wdTsDE

Here's the full list of songs they did from games:

Dragon Quest “Overture: Roto’s Theme”
Final Fantasy “Victory Fanfare”
Tales of series “Sorey’s Theme - The Shepherd”
Monster Hunter series “Proof of a Hero”
Kingdom Hearts “Olympus Coliseum”
Chrono Trigger “Frog’s Theme”
Ace Combat “First Flight”
Tales of series “Pomp and Majesty”
Monster Hunter “Wind of Departure”
Chrono Trigger “Robo’s Theme”
Sonic the Hedgehog “Star Light Zone”
Pro Evolution Soccer “eFootball Walk-on Theme”
Final Fantasy “Main Theme”
Phantasy Star Universe “Guardians”
Kingdom Hearts “Hero’s Fanfare”
Gradius “01 Act I-1”
Nier “Song of the Ancients”
SaGa series “The Minstrel’s Refrain: SaGa Series Medley 2016”
Soulcalibur “The Brave New Stage of History”

oh man nice! I gotta check some of these out

BD24
07-25-2021, 08:25 PM
I prefer 8 if I’m being honest. But, both are great games. I’m also in the minority that was a really big fan of FF X. So there is that

koriwhat
08-07-2021, 03:56 PM
Like I said in the other thread... LMAO at the nerds who play FF were the same nerds yesterday talking mad shit like they'd do anything but mash buttons on their controllers/keyboards. :lol

Reck
08-07-2021, 04:29 PM
Like I said in the other thread... LMAO at the nerds who play FF were the same nerds yesterday talking mad shit like they'd do anything but mash buttons on their controllers/keyboards. :lol

Kony is skull fucking you in his sleep. You really came down here to make two unrelated posts because he’s kicking your ass all over the board. Haha fucking loser.

koriwhat
08-07-2021, 05:04 PM
Kony is skull fucking you in his sleep. You really came down here to make two unrelated posts because he’s kicking your ass all over the board. Haha fucking loser.

You think I came to this thread because I knew he just posted or something? :lol
I have my filters set for him and weebo you dumbfuck.

I like tech shit but not huge on games and wanted to see what was up. Thank god I did!

How's it like sucking his dick endlessly and defending the nerds like yourself TrannyReck? :lmao

Eat shit you fucking bitch!

baseline bum
08-07-2021, 07:05 PM

Thought calf tats was having a meltdown because I put him on ignore. He really does deserve the Derp treatment.

koriwhat
08-08-2021, 02:49 PM
Thought calf tats was having a meltdown because I put him on ignore. He really does deserve the Derp treatment.

Lol You think I worry about what you do? I didn't even know you had me on ignore because I literally never think of you one bit while on ST. :lmao

Lol you think you're important!

Joseph Kony
08-08-2021, 02:54 PM
Lol calf tats replying to someone that has him on ignore when he's always crying about Blake doing it (despite still responding to him) :lmao

Leetonidas
08-08-2021, 02:59 PM
Calf tats spamming and ruining an unrelated thread smh

koriwhat
08-08-2021, 03:47 PM
Calf tats spamming and ruining an unrelated thread smh

Shut up bitch! :cry

Leetonidas
08-08-2021, 03:50 PM
No u

koriwhat
08-08-2021, 03:58 PM
No u

You're constantly crying here for no reason whatsoever... Here's some logic for you bro.

I posted a simple comment.... You perpetuate the "derailing" as you claim. Stop your nonsense and I would've never had to come back to rebuttal you, TrannyReck, and that old pos BaselineBum. See how easy that is?

Joseph Kony
08-08-2021, 04:07 PM
You're constantly crying here for no reason whatsoever... Here's some logic for you bro.

I posted a simple comment.... You perpetuate the "derailing" as you claim. Stop your nonsense and I would've never had to come back to rebuttal you, TrannyReck, and that old pos BaselineBum. See how easy that is?

you wanna meet up this afternoon and get your face beat in or what?

koriwhat
08-08-2021, 04:11 PM
Fucking loser ass FinalFantasy incel nerds who love to call others incels. :lmao

Neo.
08-08-2021, 04:20 PM

isnt this the kind of stuff you were crying about the other day and calling others hypocrites for? :lmao joeys continued lack of self awareness :lmao :lmao

koriwhat
08-08-2021, 04:22 PM
isnt this the kind of stuff you were crying about the other day and calling others hypocrites for? :lmao joeys continued lack of self awareness :lmao :lmao

Why don't you switch back to your other alt since I wasn't giving you the time of day you fucking loser. :lol

Neo.
08-08-2021, 04:24 PM
Why don't you switch back to your other alt since I wasn't giving you the time of day you fucking loser. :lol

:lol paranoid about alts

:lol not even an alt

:lol joey

koriwhat
08-08-2021, 04:25 PM
:lol paranoid about alts

What's to be paranoid about exactly? Oh no yall have tons of alts... Scary!

:lol Cry some more pussy!

Keep derailing this thread full of macho final fantasy incels if you want though. :lmao

Reck
08-08-2021, 04:37 PM
ST faggots always ruining threads on the last uncorrupted sections of the board.

Get back to the political forum and stop fagging this one calf. Jesus

baseline bum
08-08-2021, 04:48 PM
Still think calf tats deserves the Derp treatment. Has anyone ever cared what he has to say? About the only interesting post he ever made was the one about his boss beating his ass.

koriwhat
08-08-2021, 05:07 PM
ST faggots always ruining threads on the last uncorrupted sections of the board.

Get back to the political forum and stop fagging this one calf. Jesus

Ah boo hoo TrannyReck :cry :cry :cry

Still think calf tats deserves the Derp treatment. Has anyone ever cared what he has to say? About the only interesting post he ever made was the one about his boss beating his ass.

Stop crying about it already and fucking put me on your adblock filter you dumb old fuck! :tu

baseline bum
08-08-2021, 05:21 PM
Calf tats still quoting me when I'm not going to read his whining shit :lol

koriwhat
08-08-2021, 05:45 PM
Calf tats still quoting me when I'm not going to read his whining shit :lol

Says the dude who read my story about my old weak ass boss from years and years ago. :lol

Sure buddy! :lmao

Reck
08-08-2021, 05:52 PM
Says the dude who read my story about my old weak ass boss from years and years ago. :lol

Sure buddy! :lmao

He's the one who stepped on your scrawny neck? You thought that story would make you look like a badass. :lol

koriwhat
08-08-2021, 05:56 PM
He's the one who stepped on your scrawny neck? You thought that story would make you look like a badass. :lol

I thought that story would make me look like a badass? Where do you come up with this bullshit TrannyReck? You're so delusional and you continue to derail this thread too. :lol

Neo.
08-08-2021, 06:12 PM
you wanna meet up this afternoon and get your face beat in or what?

lol interesting how he always dodges this question

yeah its getting to that point. although it was pretty interesting the other day when he claimed to not have "calf tats", but rather that he has "tats on his calves" :lmao

koriwhat
08-08-2021, 06:35 PM

yeah its getting to that point. although it was pretty interesting the other day when he claimed to not have "calf tats", but rather that he has "tats on his calves" :lmao

Interesting how I have your boyfriend JK on my adblock filters but both you dumbfucks can't understand that even when I said it the other day. Dumbfucks!

Nah I claimed I have tattoos everywhere but you're just too dumb to realize it. Tattoos on my calves, my shins, my thighs, my whole fucking torso, both arms... You're a fucking pussy who is so hell bent on crying endlessly about me and it's so damn pathetic. Boohoo you little girl. :cry

Now go back to your nerd game and have your mommy bring you some more pb&j's.

Neo.
08-08-2021, 06:51 PM
Interesting how I have your boyfriend JK on my adblock filters but both you dumbfucks can't understand that even when I said it the other day. Dumbfucks!

Nah I claimed I have tattoos everywhere but you're just too dumb to realize it. Tattoos on my calves, my shins, my thighs, my whole fucking torso, both arms... You're a fucking pussy who is so hell bent on crying endlessly about me and it's so damn pathetic. Boohoo you little girl. :cry

Now go back to your nerd game and have your mommy bring you some more pb&j's.
show me where i cried about you

koriwhat
08-08-2021, 06:53 PM
show me where i cried about you

You cry all the time... Why even bug me you fucking pest? Go bug someone else and cry to them like you always do. :cry

Stop continually derailing this thread bro. :lol

Leetonidas
08-08-2021, 07:19 PM
Calf tats is so terrified of JK he had to adblock him:lmao what a fucking pussy

Neo.
08-08-2021, 11:09 PM
looking like we're getting close to his triannual meltdown where we either get a memorable expletive laced post lashing out at whoever sets him off, or he tries to make peace and be happier in life for a few weeks

LaMarcus Bryant
08-09-2021, 11:54 AM
lmfao i thought kony was koriwhat

Joseph Kony
08-09-2021, 05:11 PM

:lol i am offended tbh

Joseph Kony
08-09-2021, 05:14 PM

he put me and weebo on the filter that Nono made for Derp because he's scared shitless :lol dude's always asking people to come to his shop, weebo asked him for the address and he pissed himself :lmao

Thanos
08-10-2021, 06:17 PM
he put me and weebo on the filter that Nono made for Derp because he's scared shitless :lol dude's always asking people to come to his shop, weebo asked him for the address and he pissed himself :lmao
He even deleted his shop’s IG account, but forgot to delete the backup account, which has his address lol

koriwhat
08-11-2021, 11:16 AM

:lol

I don't have any alts because I'm not a fucking pussy who hides behind multiple alts.

koriwhat
08-11-2021, 11:18 AM
He even deleted his shop’s IG account, but forgot to delete the backup account, which has his address lol

Lmao You think I deleted my shop's page and not IG just being IG and deleting pages for no reason. WTF would I delete my shop's IG? Yall are some real tards no doubt.

And oh I'm shaking in my boots over you pussy Final Fantasy having nerds. Llmao

koriwhat
08-11-2021, 11:20 AM
Calf tats is so terrified of JK he had to adblock him:lmao what a fucking pussy

You literally come here to fluff your eFriends who are pussies just like yourself Leet. :tu

koriwhat
08-11-2021, 11:21 AM
I've never met a hardass that plays FF... Only ones I've met are weird autistic dudes. :lmao

Yall autists are so hardcore!

baseline bum
08-19-2021, 10:24 PM

I have been playing Dragon Quest XI S for a few weeks and am enjoying it. It's not Chrono Trigger but has a pretty good story so far (that also involves time travel) and the artwork is top notch. Kind of surprised this series has never taken off in the US while Final Fantasy got huge here while Dragon Quest is probably the bigger franchise in Japan. So much so that they moved their Japanese releases to Saturdays because so many people were skipping work on Dragon Quest launch dates lol. It's a pretty straightforward JRPG but with a ton of ways to customize your team.

If you ever get a version of Dragon Quest XI though get Dragon Quest XI S, as it has an orchestrated soundtrack (done by the Tokyo Symphony Orchestra) that is night and day better than the midi sample soundtrack in the original Dragon Quest XI release. I paid $40 for it and it was definitely worth that but it goes on sale for $20 to $25 for PS4/PS5 all the time now. Might get stuck paying $40 if you want it on Switch or Steam though. Also the S version has some cool 16-bit dungeons thrown in as an extra, and you can even play the entire game as a 2D 16-bit Dragon Quest. Though the artwork and orchestrated soundtrack are so good I think playing in 3D is the way to go. I'd say it's easily my second favorite JRPG of last gen, behind only Persona 5 Royal (not counting remasters like Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne and Ni No Kuni).

baseline bum
08-19-2021, 10:57 PM
i wish they could do a better job with the remakes of the old rpgs (NES, SNES), they all suck or look like trash for the most part lol

for example i just dont get how paid professionals can do such a bad job at remaking some of the music of the old games, while youtubers can make awesome remixes rofl

That is frustrating in the pixel remasters of Final Fantasy I-III. The graphics look really out of place and so does the music for an NES era game. Really weird seeing these nice looking clean backgrounds with the characters and enemies pixelated like an SNES game. 2D JRPG should never be made to look newer than SNES era art style and music. And the text is really bad in the pixel remasters.

I was looking for the best version of Final Fantasy 1 and it seems to be the Wonder Swan Color port (it was a low budget Game Boy Color competitor in Japan that never came to the US) as it looks to have proper 16-bit graphics and text and a passable soundtrack. GBA version looks too clean for me but would probably be my second choice for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4b9H05xrlU

There is also a Wonder Swan Color port of Final Fantasy II. Too bad the Wonder Swan Color port of Final Fantasy III got killed off, as the DS went in the direction of a crappy 3D remake. Might just play the Famicom version if I ever get to that game.

Neo.
08-20-2021, 12:36 AM
That is frustrating in the pixel remasters of Final Fantasy I-III. The graphics look really out of place and so does the music for an NES era game. Really weird seeing these nice looking clean backgrounds with the characters and enemies pixelated like an SNES game. 2D JRPG should never be made to look newer than SNES era art style and music. And the text is really bad in the pixel remasters.

I was looking for the best version of Final Fantasy 1 and it seems to be the Wonder Swan Color port (it was a low budget Game Boy Color competitor in Japan that never came to the US) as it looks to have proper 16-bit graphics and text and a passable soundtrack. GBA version looks too clean for me but would probably be my second choice for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4b9H05xrlU

There is also a Wonder Swan Color port of Final Fantasy II. Too bad the Wonder Swan Color port of Final Fantasy III got killed off, as the DS went in the direction of a crappy 3D remake. Might just play the Famicom version if I ever get to that game.

yeah I don't get how they continue to completely miss it on these. the GBAs were on the right track, I thought FF2 and FF5 were both pretty well done. FF4 and FF6 had some sound and lag issues that just blows my mind.

baseline bum
08-29-2021, 09:46 PM

Wow just found this out: Akira Toriyama who is responsible for character design in all the Dragon Quest games (and the creator of Dragon Ball Z) was also a character designer in Chrono Trigger. No wonder Chrono Trigger was so awesome, it merged the talents behind Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy to create one game. Man I think I'm going to start this series from the beginning on Famicom.

Neo.
09-04-2021, 08:45 AM
Wow just found this out: Akira Toriyama who is responsible for character design in all the Dragon Quest games (and the creator of Dragon Ball Z) was also a character designer in Chrono Trigger. No wonder Chrono Trigger was so awesome, it merged the talents behind Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy to create one game. Man I think I'm going to start this series from the beginning on Famicom.

yeah I've thought about checking those out. I know my cousin always said they were underrated

baseline bum
09-04-2021, 10:05 AM
yeah I've thought about checking those out. I know my cousin always said they were underrated

It's funny the original, called Dragon Warrior in the US, sold so poorly here Nintendo ended up giving the game away to all Nintendo Power subscribers.