PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait for Christmas.

Brutalis
11-14-2005, 03:21 PM
It's always ESPN and all the rest of them that jump off the bandwagon first. As soon as the Spurs have an injury and lose a game, oh, we're finished.

Meanwhile, I see all this hype over Detroit. Yeah, they're a good team. Playing pretty good. But so far all I've seen is the Pacers and Heat playing big early season games and making statements while the only win Detroit has under their belt that was even a game was Phoenix. The same Phoenix team that shows up one day, and not the next. They barely escaped Boston, as well as the Blazers.

So before I hear anymore crap about how amazing and wonderful the Pistons are playing. Play us first, or Indiana, or even Miami. Hell even Washington. And WIN.

Til then, Detroit really isn't impressing me. So please, come down to earth now.

Marcus Bryant
11-14-2005, 03:22 PM
eh, Detroit can win the November championship. December, too.

Brutalis
11-14-2005, 03:24 PM
What about January?

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-14-2005, 04:29 PM
detroit isnt impressing you? could u be anymore of a homer?........they are playing better ball than the Spurs and anyone in this league........im glad at least some Spurs fans can handle that

it is only November but cant u admit that they are the best team in the NBA at the moment?

Brutalis
11-14-2005, 04:45 PM
detroit isnt impressing you? could u be anymore of a homer?........they are playing better ball than the Spurs and anyone in this league........im glad at least some Spurs fans can handle that

it is only November but cant u admit that they are the best team in the NBA at the moment?

At the moment the Bucks are 4-1. Wizards 5-1, Spurs, Clippers, Cavs 5-2.

At the moment the Pistons have the Heat in the 1st round.

The Clippers aren't impressing me, neither are the Cavs. Hell, the Wizards to me right now look like the best team in the East, and they are as one deminsional as the Lakers. One could say the same of the Clips for the West. And none of this is homer..ish. Why? Because we aren't even 10 games into the season and people are being sold already. Like you seem to be.

Did you believe Kobe when he came out and said sorry last year to Shaq? That would tell me a lot.

Remember when your Nuggets closed out last year on that hot streak? When you do that, that's when you can say so and so is playing the best ball right now.

You can't sit there and tell me this early in the season the Pistons are playing the best ball. It's all about matchups, and back to backs. It's about consistancy and a long line of W's. Next?

ZStomp
11-14-2005, 04:47 PM
Me either. I'm getting in the Christmas mood already! :spin

Tek_XX
11-14-2005, 04:49 PM

For sure the NUggs ain't impressing no one.

Brutalis
11-14-2005, 04:54 PM
Me either. I'm getting in the Christmas mood already! :spin
:lol :lol :lol

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-14-2005, 07:05 PM
For sure the NUggs ain't impressing no one.

way to steer off track........

:rolleyes

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-14-2005, 07:10 PM
At the moment the Bucks are 4-1. Wizards 5-1, Spurs, Clippers, Cavs 5-2.

At the moment the Pistons have the Heat in the 1st round.

The Clippers aren't impressing me, neither are the Cavs. Hell, the Wizards to me right now look like the best team in the East, and they are as one deminsional as the Lakers. One could say the same of the Clips for the West. And none of this is homer..ish. Why? Because we aren't even 10 games into the season and people are being sold already. Like you seem to be.

Did you believe Kobe when he came out and said sorry last year to Shaq? That would tell me a lot.

Remember when your Nuggets closed out last year on that hot streak? When you do that, that's when you can say so and so is playing the best ball right now.

You can't sit there and tell me this early in the season the Pistons are playing the best ball. It's all about matchups, and back to backs. It's about consistancy and a long line of W's. Next?

long line of W's? pistons are the only team to have all W's and no L's.....they got it right at ESPN by ranking them number #1 in the weeks power rankings

the only reason u think the Wizards look the best in the east is coz they smoked the Spurs. Like you said, they are 1 dimensional, there is no way Arenas will go for 43 against the Pistons.

gee even though the Pistons took the Spurs to 7 games in the finals, they still dont get credit from some Spurs fans