PDA

View Full Version : The patches/bandaids/whatever on Tim's chest

Kori Ellis
11-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Don Harris asked Pop what they were and Pop said he just noticed them too and he was going to ask Tim what they were but he forgot to ask. :lmao

SpursWoman
11-14-2005, 05:53 PM
I'm telling you...it's the birth control patch. :nerd

samikeyp
11-14-2005, 06:02 PM
hooter pad? :lol

polandprzem
11-14-2005, 06:04 PM
Don Harris asked Pop what they were and Pop said he just noticed them too and he was going to ask Tim what they were but he forgot to ask. :lmao

Thanks for info Kori :tu

tekdragon
11-14-2005, 06:06 PM
:lmao

Mark in Austin
11-14-2005, 06:24 PM
...don't they require pasties in San Antonio now?

SpursWoman
11-14-2005, 06:41 PM

:lmao

yeahone
11-14-2005, 06:58 PM

:lol thats another classic by coach pop

ZStomp
11-14-2005, 06:59 PM
I guess it's too personal to discuss in public.

angel_luv
11-14-2005, 07:12 PM
I asked Gino about it yesterday. All he would tell me is that Timmy's not hurt and the patch is something new.

So I'm guessing whatever it is, is more advanced than a band aid but less severe than a heart monitor.
( Gino did assure me it was nothing like the latter.)

tlongII
11-14-2005, 07:33 PM
I think it's a patch to cover up his nipple ring.

tlongII
11-14-2005, 08:11 PM
Maybe he had a heart transplant?

HoopStar
11-14-2005, 09:06 PM
Tim is covering up a hickey.

beirmeistr
11-14-2005, 09:49 PM
hormones for his hair.

pache100
11-15-2005, 11:32 AM
I think it's a patch to cover up his nipple ring.

If his nipples are where those patches are located, he's deformed. I've never seen his nipples outside the armholes of his jersey. It's got to be something else. I think it's the "stamina" patch that was discussed in another thread. One is definitely darker than the other, like the website on the patches says they would be. And the location is exactly where they say to put them. If that's what it is, I just hope it's something that's approved/legal and won't cause Timmy/Spurs any problems. Has anyone noticed any other players wearing them?

1Parker1
11-15-2005, 11:49 AM
[/QUOTE=Pache100]Proud member of the Church of Tony[/QUOTE]

:elephant!!! Welcome, I justed noticed that in your sig!

:lol

pache100
11-15-2005, 12:10 PM
[/QUOTE=Pache100]Proud member of the Church of Tony

:lol[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I've always been a member, just didn't know anyone else was! Thanks for making it official!

lilmads
11-15-2005, 02:21 PM
[/QUOTE=Pache100]Proud member of the Church of Tony

:lol[/QUOTE]

Can I join too!? :)

pache100
11-15-2005, 02:23 PM

You bet! Just walk toward the light.

1Parker1
11-15-2005, 02:28 PM

Of course...the more the merrier!

grjr
11-15-2005, 05:50 PM
If his nipples are where those patches are located, he's deformed. I've never seen his nipples outside the armholes of his jersey. It's got to be something else. I think it's the "stamina" patch that was discussed in another thread. One is definitely darker than the other, like the website on the patches says they would be. And the location is exactly where they say to put them. If that's what it is, I just hope it's something that's approved/legal and won't cause Timmy/Spurs any problems. Has anyone noticed any other players wearing them?

Here is some info from their page:

What Are In The Patches?
The patches contain a patent-pending blend including amino acids, water, stabilized Oxygen and organics. There are no drugs, no chemicals, no herbs, no magnets, and nothing artificial.

What Goes In The Body?
Energy Enhancement is NOT a transdermal patch. Absolutely Nothing enters the body. This is a completely new science and new approach to energy, stamina, and well-being. You can even put the patch in a zip-lock bag, tape them on, and still achieve the same effects!!

How Do The Patches Work If Nothing Enters The Body?
The patches communicate with the body through the human electro-magnetic field. This is known as resonant energy transfer.
---------------------

Where I come from we have another name for this; "Placebo". :lol

Ishta
11-15-2005, 05:56 PM

What Are In The Patches?
The patches contain a patent-pending blend including amino acids, water, stabilized Oxygen and organics. There are no drugs, no chemicals, no herbs, no magnets, and nothing artificial.

What Goes In The Body?
Energy Enhancement is NOT a transdermal patch. Absolutely Nothing enters the body. This is a completely new science and new approach to energy, stamina, and well-being. You can even put the patch in a zip-lock bag, tape them on, and still achieve the same effects!!

The patches communicate with the body through the human electro-magnetic field. This is known as resonant energy transfer.
---------------------

I heard this to on 760 finally,,, the answer we have all been seeking:lol

sa_butta
11-15-2005, 06:36 PM
If his nipples are where those patches are located, he's deformed. I've never seen his nipples outside the armholes of his jersey. It's got to be something else.:lol
I was thinking the same thing.

Vashner
11-15-2005, 11:41 PM
Nipple rings.. He probably refused to take them off so Pop had them taped up.

It if was a drug patch that would be where they normally put them. It's microencapsulation and that would not work on the nipple well because it needs a flat surface for proper disptribution of any medications.

samikeyp
11-15-2005, 11:43 PM
So not hooter pads? :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-16-2005, 12:36 AM
Stamina patches? WTF? Why didn't I think of that. Stick a glorified band aid in two places and charge people $20 a pop for them.

Unreal.

angel_luv
11-16-2005, 12:45 AM

What Are In The Patches?

What Goes In The Body?

---------------------

link?

grjr
11-16-2005, 01:22 AM
http://www.checkmateaviation.com/Products/Energy_For_Pilots/energy_for_pilots.html

boutons
11-16-2005, 09:33 AM
In the 18th century, these patches were called "snake oil".

Stanford swim team found no substance in their body, and gave the patches "go ahead".
I've given lotsa girls the "go ahead" for a blow job, believe me, my stamina is great. Absolutely nothing enters my body (afaik).

People are suprised at the end of the day that the patches still have everything in them.
When I open a beer any time of the day, I too am surprised the can has everthing in it.

cherylsteele
11-16-2005, 11:02 AM
A nicoderm patch?

McKenzie
11-16-2005, 11:08 AM
Tanji Pattan said that she and Jennifer Bloom have used them. Don Harris had it on at 10 so it's probably on their website as well.

Mavs<Spurs
11-16-2005, 12:49 PM
Of course...the more the merrier!

Count me in too.

TP made at least 4 amazing plays last night. His moves took my breath away.

After performing this well, this consistently, even on the road, TP has definitely upped the ante.

Same potential problem though, what happens if teams just back off of him and dare him to hit the jumpshot. I hope that it is more consistent or at least by playoff time.

So far, Tony has been the best and most consistent player on our team this year.

I will be shocked and think it is completely wrong if Tony does not find his way onto the allstar team, possibly starting.

:fro

SequSpur
11-17-2005, 08:04 AM
http://www.lifewave.com/index.asp

These are the patches Duncan is wearing.

He better hope it's legal.

Late.

Rummpd
11-17-2005, 02:20 PM
http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_15011.shtml

Free story - 2nd part about Duncan's patches and my opinion on them!

angel_luv
11-17-2005, 02:45 PM
There are videos about it on the WOAI sports page- one revealing what Timmy's patches are and another about how Gino opts not to use them.

Timmy:
http://www.woai.com/spurs/story.aspx?content_id=63285096-68F8-499D-9EE7-F9C4E1606C1F

Gino:

http://www.woai.com/spurs/story.aspx?content_id=E1878CD6-A742-42D5-9287-E37A70180ABD

boutons
11-17-2005, 02:56 PM
Athletes opinions aren't science.

It's hocus-pocus until multiple researchers not connected to the mfr show that there are electrical, magnetic, mitochondrial, metabolic, whatever differences detected by instrumentation caused by these patches.

angel_luv
11-17-2005, 03:16 PM
Atheletes opinions aren't science.

It's hocus-pocus until multiple researchers not connected to the mfr show that there are electrical, magnetic, mitochondrial, metabolic, whatever differences detected by instrumentation caused by these patches.

Maybe one of the side effects of the patch is that it makes free throws go in, in which case I am all for it. :lol
Timmy has the power!

grjr
11-17-2005, 03:55 PM
Here is the good part from their website:

What is exciting about the LifeWave™ technology is that our LifeWave™ patches may be encoded with any number of different messages for the body to receive. Our first patch products are encoded to tell the body to "burn fat and make energy" But we can also, for example:

Increase muscle mass by "turning off" a regulatory protein known as myostatin
Induce a state of calm sleep by "turning on" production of serotonin
Improve old age by "turning on" the pituitary into making more hGH
Improve memory, intelligence and focus by moving acetlycholine between
the left and right brain
Increase collagen production for surgery-free face lifts
And dozens of other metabolic processes

http://www.lifewave.com/the_technology.asp

It's a miracle!!

boutons
11-17-2005, 03:58 PM
wow, nothing but magic snake-oil shit from this company:

http://www.lifewave.com/products.asp

SequSpur
11-17-2005, 04:01 PM
http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_15011.shtml

Free story - 2nd part about Duncan's patches and my opinion on them!

Maybe they are paying him to wear them?

grjr
11-17-2005, 05:11 PM
wow, nothing but magic snake-oil shit from this company:

http://www.lifewave.com/products.asp

But it's MLM magic snake-oil shit so it must be good.