PDA

View Full Version : Dear Nazi says he'll be back in office by August

baseline bum
06-01-2021, 07:51 PM
So DarrinS, if Trump is in office by August is that the end of democracy in the US?

General Virtue
06-01-2021, 07:53 PM
It's time to restore The Republic.

DMC
I may have to aim out of the other window if that's the case.

DMC
It's time to restore The Republic.

You first buddy, I've need to sight in my 6.5 Creedmoor.

Reck
06-01-2021, 07:56 PM
Mentally ill ex potus.

He's trying for the insanity defense when feds come a knocking.

hater
06-01-2021, 07:58 PM
Yeah and Russians hacked the election :lmao :lol

So gullible :lol

DMC
06-01-2021, 08:07 PM
Mentally ill ex potus.

He's trying for the insanity defense when feds come a knocking.

Are you saying he's mentally ill that he's pretending to be?

Spurtacular
06-01-2021, 08:12 PM
:lol Butthole Pakman triggered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_nuhVyxq7Q

Ef-man
06-01-2021, 08:15 PM
Chickenshit Derp and gang will sit out August 6 too when nothing happens on August 1, 2021.

Reck
06-01-2021, 08:26 PM
Are you saying he's mentally ill that he's pretending to be?

Who knows. Maybe he is.

Im just saying guy knows NY is poaching around and charges are likely. He might want to play the unfit card people have accused him of for years.

spurraider21
06-01-2021, 08:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_nuhVyxq7Q
damn this guy seems pretty reasonable :tu

Spurtacular
06-01-2021, 08:45 PM
damn this guy seems pretty reasonable :tu

Agreed. Flynn is right on the money :tu

Reck
06-01-2021, 08:46 PM
How many civilians killed in Myanmar so far?

DarrinS
06-01-2021, 08:52 PM
:lol

Nazi in thread title is a nice touch. You can't be too hyperbolic these days.

Spurtacular
06-01-2021, 08:58 PM

Just a tired gambit, tbh.

spurraider21
06-01-2021, 09:06 PM
Just a tired gambit, tbh.
and not even an insult in your book

Spurtacular
06-01-2021, 09:09 PM
and not even an insult in your book

Certainly not based on the globalists' revisionist history.

And yea, you just gave us a firsthand lesson on how you're okay with these people just making up whatever they want retroactively.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2021, 09:18 PM

Nazi in thread title is a nice touch. You can't be too hyperbolic these days.Don't you think an impulse to reclaim power at this point isn't even a little fashy?

DarrinS
06-01-2021, 09:21 PM
Don't you think an impulse to reclaim power at this point isn't even a little fashy?

I think I lose brain cells visiting this vapid forum.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2021, 09:22 PM
I think I lose brain cells visiting this vapid forum.It's a yes or no question, Darrin.

Don't you think an impulse to reclaim power at this point isn't even a little fashy?

DarrinS
06-01-2021, 09:24 PM
It's a yes or no question, Darrin.

The video in op tweet is some rando super fans.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2021, 09:25 PM
The video in op tweet is some rando super fans.This is a question directed to you, Darrin.

Even hypothetically, don't you think an impulse to reclaim power at this point isn't even a little fashy?

Yes or no.

baseline bum
06-01-2021, 09:55 PM

So not fascist threatening to overthrow the democratically elected government? Wouldn't be the end of democracy in America?

DMC
06-01-2021, 10:05 PM

You already know who would use the big symbols you see on Youtube titles if they had them here.

"THEN THIS HAPPENED!"

DarrinS
06-01-2021, 10:05 PM
Grannies about to end democracy. :lmao

ElNono
06-01-2021, 10:08 PM
It's all fun and games only because they got their shit pushed in and one of them ate some lead...

DarrinS
Freaks interviewed by CNN about to end democracy. Stay tuned.

ChumpDumper
:lol Darrin running from a simple question like it's downtown Austin.

baseline bum
06-01-2021, 10:13 PM
Grannies about to end democracy. :lmao

So Trump threatening a coup is no big deal huh Karrin?

baseline bum
06-01-2021, 10:14 PM
:lol Darrin running from a simple question like it's downtown Austin.

Karrin is Derp minus the spamming

DMC
06-01-2021, 10:15 PM
It's all fun and games only because they got their shit pushed in and one of them ate some lead...

Get your own shit

ChumpDumper
06-01-2021, 10:16 PM
:lmao now DMC thinks he coined common phrases

DarrinS
06-01-2021, 10:19 PM

I know the bad orange man hurt you, but he's gone now. We're now in the comforting stages of dementia presidency.

baseline bum
06-01-2021, 10:27 PM
I know the bad orange man hurt you, but he's gone now. We're now in the comforting stages of dementia presidency.

Winehole23
06-01-2021, 10:47 PM
First one was a mulligan

daboom1
06-01-2021, 10:57 PM
tick tock

koriwhat
06-01-2021, 11:02 PM

ugh that repulsive lispy bitch...

DarrinS
06-01-2021, 11:04 PM
Pearl harbor was nothing. Just wait for the attack by elderly Wallmart skooter fatties.

baseline bum
06-01-2021, 11:07 PM
Pearl harbor was nothing. Just wait for the attack by elderly Wallmart skooter fatties.

hater
06-01-2021, 11:09 PM
Apparently the terrorists will attack with the use of thousands of boats sporting Trump flags and Maga banners.

They will travel through the waterways of our great nation capturing town after town. City after city. Until reaching Washington dc itself

ChumpDumper
06-01-2021, 11:10 PM

Not half as scary as this was to you, Darrin:

https://austinot.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Torchys-Tacos-Flagship-South-Congress-1024x684.jpg

DarrinS
06-01-2021, 11:14 PM
Not half as scary as this was to you, Darrin:

https://austinot.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Torchys-Tacos-Flagship-South-Congress-1024x684.jpg

Don't even understand what this supposed to mean.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2021, 11:15 PM
Don't even understand what this supposed to mean.Look at the street sign, genius.

AND DESPAIR!

DarrinS
06-01-2021, 11:18 PM
Look at the street sign, genius.

AND DESPAIR!

Nope. Makes no sense.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2021, 11:22 PM
Nope. Makes no sense.You said South Congress is a no go zone that people are afraid of like you are afraid, Darrin.

ElNono
06-01-2021, 11:28 PM
By office he means directing wetbacks in Bedminster?

hater
06-01-2021, 11:37 PM
:lmao chump

ChumpDumper
06-01-2021, 11:38 PM
:lol once again hater has no idea what's going on

daboom1
06-01-2021, 11:51 PM
:lmao chump

Winehole23
06-02-2021, 12:07 AM
:lmao now DMC thinks he coined common phrasesHauteur of the record store clerk: Are you still listening to that?

Hauteur of the music snob: I was listening to that before it was popular!

Winehole23
06-02-2021, 12:22 AM
tick tocklay it out for us, simple Chris. how will this go down?

Winehole23
06-02-2021, 03:18 AM
Will MAGA paramilitaries rise up to enforce the results of the Maricopium fraudit?

Thread
06-02-2021, 04:36 AM
Will MAGA paramilitaries rise up to enforce the results of the Maricopium fraudit?

Mornin', fart face, am I still on the up & up, tights?

Adam Lambert
06-02-2021, 12:44 PM

A former president of the United States is continuing to manipulate a large audience of his followers into believing insane conspiracy theories about the state of our democracy, but you're right, that's nothing compared to hyperbole being used on a basketball forum.

Adam Lambert
06-02-2021, 12:49 PM
Face it, Darrin, Donald Trump could start giving speeches behind a podium brandished in literal Nazi symbols and you would still vote for him.

ElNono
06-02-2021, 01:44 PM
Face it, Darrin, Donald Trump could start giving speeches behind a podium brandished in literal Nazi symbols and you would still vote for him.

Well, depends, who's he running against?

RandomGuy
06-02-2021, 03:29 PM

Adam Lambert
06-02-2021, 04:14 PM

That would certainly be excuse #1. These idiots allowed themselves to be convinced that Joe Fucking Biden was a harbinger of extreme leftism and the extinction of White America.

Other rationale that would be offered:
- This is just MSM sensationalism, stop talking about the swastikas, get over it
- The swastika is technically a Hindu symbol
- LOL Trump trolled u / Orange Man Bad
- Whatabout Robert Byrd

Reck
06-02-2021, 04:32 PM
Darrin,CC and DMC said they were going to vote for Biden because they actually "liked" him. In the end the only one who ended up voting for him was DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665). :lol

Posturing is what republicans do best. Pussies

spurraider21
06-02-2021, 04:36 PM
Darrin,CC and DMC said they were going to vote for Biden because they actually "liked" him. In the end the only one who ended up voting for him was DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665). :lol

the only one who claimed* to vote for him was DMC

Bogie
06-02-2021, 05:49 PM

i wouldn’t be too sure derpmc voted for Biden.

the other two are just standard thought for parrots

DMC
06-06-2021, 08:31 AM
:lol worrying about who someone else voted for

pgardn
06-06-2021, 12:49 PM
Yeah and Russians hacked the election :lmao :lol

So gullible :lol

The Russians interfered in our elections in multiple ways in 2016 as shown in the Mueller report and intelligence reports. The red team knows this as well.

Most of the hacking that caused trouble was financial even though it’s clear they did get into various Democratic campaign organizations. In my opinion you cannot say this is why Trump won the election. And even if it was, it was close enough it was pretty clear this nation was split between candidates so someone had to take the job.

now that the incumbent proved to be so divisive he got slaughtered buy a moderate Republican named Joe Biden. 8 million votes.

that’s basically it, live with the failure. elections have consequences

Thread
06-06-2021, 12:54 PM
The Russians interfered in our elections in multiple ways in 2016 as shown in the Mueller report and intelligence reports. The red team knows this as well.

Most of the hacking that caused trouble was financial even though it’s clear they did get into various Democratic campaign organizations. In my opinion you cannot say this is why Trump won the election. And even if it was, it was close enough it was pretty clear this nation was split between candidates so someone had to take the job.

now that the incumbent proved to be so divisive he got slaughtered buy a moderate Republican named Joe Biden.

that’s basically it, live with the failure. elections have consequences

And yet we keep a fiddle fartin' around with the Russians...going into the outer space with 'em, trying to cool down global warming with 'em, all the while they're interfering in our elections AND fucking around with our gasoline and meat packing plants. Ha!!!

What a crock of pure horseshit shit, peeg. This song & fucking dance has been going on since the end of WW2, Russia, the great fucking boogeyman any time a President needs it::: "Look over here, my fellow Americans while I take your pants down, you stupid mooks." - President after President.

pgardn
06-06-2021, 01:45 PM
And yet we keep a fiddle fartin' around with the Russians...going into the outer space with 'em, trying to cool down global warming with 'em, all the while they're interfering in our elections AND fucking around with our gasoline and meat packing plants. Ha!!!

What a crock of pure horseshit shit, peeg. This song & fucking dance has been going on since the end of WW2, Russia, the great fucking boogeyman any time a President needs it::: "Look over here, my fellow Americans while I take your pants down, you stupid mooks." - President after President.

Of course we will work with things in which we have a mutual interest.
You simply cannot fathom that there are issues that are wins for both sides.
Trading and sanctions are usually lose-lose propositions, but make no mistake, Russia usually comes out worse for it.
Look, Putin wants to be treated as an equal which he basically is militarily. But from an economic point of view they are so incredibly backward, they basically have very little standing except for their pipelines to Europe. They are a true basket case. And if you dont get the clear idea that Putin feels wronged after the breakup of the Soviet Union basically accelerated by their inept economy coupled with less importantly, Reagan putting pressure on military spending (lots of blue team members will not give him credit) I cant help you. Putin wants his Soviet Union back. This is a man with an individual carrot up his butt just like Trump. Putin hates where the US stands in the world, thats why they both do thing for THEMSELVES. Worried about how they look physically and how they are viewed as a person by the world. Putin loves his tough guy image. Trump loved the image as well. You cant get that their perception of themselves can come at the expense of THEIR PEOPLE. You will never get the importance of this likely because this is how you thing of yourself. (The meanderings of male status through sexual content) It just massive self doubt imo.

You dont run a country playing this stupid game. You win elections by playing the game, but once you are in charge, its business for YOUR COUNTRY. That comes first. The press even plays this game with "but... but... your legacy", from sports figures, to movie stars, to politicians. It creates a big ME world. The ME is not the job once you hold office, but you and others continually try to present it this way.

We are programmed not to like a politician who says Im doing this, which I think will lead to this, but the downside it this which could happen. People like you cant handle the fact that any big decision which is designed to resolve a BIG problem WILL have unintended consequences. You think Joe Biden enjoys the appearance that part of the stimulus has people sitting on their butts not going to work? We could all see this coming, the question is has it hurt the prosperity of our people as a whole? Did it solve any of the problems it was supposed to. And then weigh it. Being this big.... ANY big decision will have unintended consequences that WILL NOT BE HELPFUL. But the politician is not allowed to say this by US. It is not the hallmark of a good leader. I say BS. This is what a good leader SHOULD do, criticize his own plan as well. But people like you CANNOT handle laying the situation bare. Its a bad look... fck that.

pgardn
06-06-2021, 01:55 PM
Now koriwhat needs to call me a commie because I said "WE"

Thread
06-06-2021, 02:24 PM
Of course we will work with things in which we have a mutual interest.
You simply cannot fathom that there are issues that are wins for both sides.
Trading and sanctions are usually lose-lose propositions, but make no mistake, Russia usually comes out worse for it.
Look, Putin wants to be treated as an equal which he basically is militarily. But from an economic point of view they are so incredibly backward, they basically have very little standing except for their pipelines to Europe. They are a true basket case. And if you dont get the clear idea that Putin feels wronged after the breakup of the Soviet Union basically accelerated by their inept economy coupled with less importantly, Reagan putting pressure on military spending (lots of blue team members will not give him credit) I cant help you. Putin wants his Soviet Union back. This is a man with an individual carrot up his butt just like Trump. Putin hates where the US stands in the world, thats why they both do thing for THEMSELVES. Worried about how they look physically and how they are viewed as a person by the world. Putin loves his tough guy image. Trump loved the image as well. You cant get that their perception of themselves can come at the expense of THEIR PEOPLE. You will never get the importance of this likely because this is how you thing of yourself. (The meanderings of male status through sexual content) It just massive self doubt imo.

You dont run a country playing this stupid game. You win elections by playing the game, but once you are in charge, its business for YOUR COUNTRY. That comes first. The press even plays this game with "but... but... your legacy", from sports figures, to movie stars, to politicians. It creates a big ME world. The ME is not the job once you hold office, but you and others continually try to present it this way.

We are programmed not to like a politician who says Im doing this, which I think will lead to this, but the downside it this which could happen. People like you cant handle the fact that any big decision which is designed to resolve a BIG problem WILL have unintended consequences. You think Joe Biden enjoys the appearance that part of the stimulus has people sitting on their butts not going to work? We could all see this coming, the question is has it hurt the prosperity of our people as a whole? Did it solve any of the problems it was supposed to. And then weigh it. Being this big.... ANY big decision will have unintended consequences that WILL NOT BE HELPFUL. But the politician is not allowed to say this by US. It is not the hallmark of a good leader. I say BS. This is what a good leader SHOULD do, criticize his own plan as well. But people like you CANNOT handle laying the situation bare. Its a bad look... fck that.

But, they're interring with our elections, our democracy. You accuse Trump of doing the exact same thing and you want him jailed and worse, but it's jake with the Russians doing likewise. Therein rest the worse kind of hypocrisy. I got you, peeg. Admit it.

pgardn
06-06-2021, 02:46 PM
But, they're interring with our elections, our democracy. You accuse Trump of doing the exact same thing and you want him jailed and worse, but it's jake with the Russians doing likewise. Therein rest the worse kind of hypocrisy. I got you, peeg. Admit it.

Wrong.
I wanted Trump jailed because of the threat made to the new president of Ukraine concerning the dirt he wanted on his political opponent for president. The founding fathers had traitors in their surroundings making deals with the French and English so that they could gain power in a new country that wanted to be free of traitors. Trump basically asked, now get this because its important, HE ASKED THAT A FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE operation interfere with OUR elections. What the fck does a NEW president, who understands what US aide means to him, do or go to when asked to interfere? Their NEW president understood exactly what he was being asked to do (imagine this, because he was VOTED in).

This is absolutely so egregious... it deserves a long jail sentence. Trump did this over the fckn phone. Then disallowed any witnesses or discussion from people in the know. The red team gave him a political pass get out of jail.
Then we also find out this was discussed ahead of the phone call. UNfcknbelievable...

As far as 2016 you already got my summary.

1. The president of the US knew Russia was interfering in our elections in favor of his election
2. Trump and his election committee welcomed the interference and even encouraged the interference. (all on emails and testimony) He even said as much. "Release the hack of the Dnc"
3. Trump and people in his election committee knew and lied about number 2 (Trump vacillated on yes-no answers for #1)
4. Trump and his election committee did not cooperate fully with the investigation, in fact, they hindered it.

There you have it.
He did NOT work hand in hand with the Russians on his election. He walked a very thin line that definitely needed to be investigated just like it was. Now its history, and it looks awful. Just wait till school children read about this in 15 years. Unless the red team manages to pull us further away from the truth about OURSELVES. but... but... nothing happened in Tulsa...

Reck
06-06-2021, 03:14 PM
:lol worrying about who someone else voted for

It matters. Would you associate with a Trump voter? There is always a chance that person is volatile and unstable. Specially if you're say a democrat. Hell you dont even need to be one, just dislike Trump and you're a marked man. It's bad for one's health. Literally

pgardn
06-06-2021, 03:23 PM
It matters. Would you associate with a Trump voter? There is always a chance that person is volatile and unstable. Specially if you're say a democrat. Hell you dont even need to be one, just dislike Trump and you're a marked man. It's bad for one's health. Literally

I talk with the ones I know all the time.
They are good people, they just dont read or if they do, they want their truth.
But they would help anyone in trouble pronto. Their actions do not fit their candidate. Its confusing, but its basic lack of info or stuck on FOX. Or they just flat out have never voted blue.

The ones I dont know, depends on the setting. A few, I have just flat out blasted in front of others. Then I did not feel to good about it. It does not do any good in reality, I probably made them more fervent. And then others pat your back or say you really did not need to do that so.... Especially if its someone older than me. I am much more likely to go after the ones that are younger. I kinda feel sorry for the old people.

Reck
06-06-2021, 03:27 PM
I talk with the ones I know all the time.
They are good people, they just dont read or if they do, they want their truth.
But they would help anyone in trouble pronto. Their actions do not fit their candidate. Its confusing, but its basic lack of info or stuck on FOX. Or they just flat out have never voted blue.

The ones I dont know, depends on the setting. A few, I have just flat out blasted in front of others. Then I did not feel to good about it. It does not do any good in reality, I probably made them more fervent. And then others pat your back or say you really did not need to do that so.... Especially if its someone older than me. I am much more likely to go after the ones that are younger. I kinda feel sorry for the old people.

I guess it depends which part you are from. East coast Trump voters aren't as asinine as the ones from say Mississippi or Alabama or some fucked up backwater town.

pgardn
06-06-2021, 03:42 PM
I guess it depends which part you are from. East coast Trump voters aren't as asinine as the ones from say Mississippi or Alabama or some fucked up backwater town.

Texas.

And San Antonio is basically a friendly city imo.
Until people start driving. I have detected that both red and blue teams will cuss equally at the "other" driver.
I dont honk my horn at all, no teaching lessons, unless they are about to crush me. And if I make a mistake, I give the my bad... it does not work sometimes. Sorry is an easy idea but its not enough for some people. I will also let people get in when entering the freeway. Just change lanes or slow down or speed up as necessary. Derp would call me a beta driver. Unless I got out and beat the crap out of him.

Thread
06-06-2021, 04:00 PM
Wrong.

Shoulda known. You guys never admit being wrong. Ever.

Putin SUPPOSEDLY has & is trying to tear apart our democracy and economic heart beat and you'll go into outer space with him and fight global warming with him, and have a summit with him where you get smart alecky with him, then Zoom back to America a firm..."haaarumph!!!" but Trump..."GO-TO-JAIL!"

And I'd like to defend Poot, but that fuck is playing the same stupid game with HIS people about the U.S.A. that Biden plays with us over Russia. If somebody sanctioned my shit, I'd kick their diplomats asses right over the Iranian border, "Get up, and get the fuck out, NOW! Every fuckin' last one of ya." stop all trade with the U.S., and sanction your shit x 2.
But noooooo, he just takes it like a trouper, skinnin' and grinnin' the whole way to beat the band. Then goes behind the curtain and takes a fat check from Hussein Obama,,,"I had to post date this, but as soon as the Election is over, I'll cover it, Poot."

P.S., if those two daughters of Hussein Obama missed one fucking branch falling down the ugly tree I'm a monkey's ass.

Ghazi
06-06-2021, 04:02 PM
Hitler was a criminal but right about the fucking Jews

The Holocaust never happened

pgardn
06-06-2021, 04:08 PM
Shoulda known. You guys never admit being wrong. Ever.

Putin SUPPOSEDLY has & is trying to tear apart our democracy and economic heart beat and you'll go into outer space with him and fight global warming with him, and have a summit with him where you get smart alecky with him, then Zoom back to America a firm..."haaarumph!!!" but Trump..."GO-TO-JAIL!"

And I'd like to defend Poot, but that fuck is playing the same stupid game with HIS people about the U.S.A. that Biden plays with us over Russia. If somebody sanctioned my shit, I'd kick their diplomats asses right over the Iranian border, "Get up, and get the fuck out, NOW! Every fuckin' last one of ya." stop all trade with the U.S., and sanction your shit x 2.
But noooooo, he just takes it like a trouper, skinnin' and grinnin' the whole way to beat the band. Then goes behind the curtain and takes a fat check from Hussein Obama,,,"I had to post date this, but as soon as the Election is over, I'll cover it, Poot."

P.S., if those two daughters of Hussein Obama missed one fucking branch falling down the ugly tree I'm a monkey's ass.

I certainly have been wrong and admitted to being wrong on this very board.

I will say it again.
Putin has and will continue to want to knock the US off its perch anyway possible. He did a fantastic job of using minimal funds to interfere in our elections and pay hackers or not interrupt them when they make their way into YOUR assets in American institutes. If you know the history of this conflict you understand there are clearly issues that ARE MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL. What do you not get?

And dont you dare act like Putin has to endure anything but his own ego when we punch him in the mouth.

" But noooooo, he just takes it like a trouper"

This is hilarious. He takes what? An ego punch. Does he starve, does he not get to travel to his dacha? Does he not get to lift his little old man weights and show his little old man chest at various resorts? Oh poor baby boy, how HE suffers.

DMC
06-06-2021, 07:05 PM

I'm not a Karen like you. I don't ask people who they voted for so I can decide who to associate with.

DMC
06-06-2021, 07:06 PM
Hitler was a criminal but right about the fucking Jews

The Holocaust never happened

But they came around in 1967 with picks and shovels and you've been living in the back yard casita called Palestine since. They beat you faster than the Clippers beat the Mavs.

Reck
06-06-2021, 08:18 PM
I'm not a Karen like you. I don't ask people who they voted for so I can decide who to associate with.

:lol Your logic here.

Winehole23
06-06-2021, 10:20 PM
:lol worrying about who someone else voted forlol lying about it :lol

DMC
06-07-2021, 07:25 AM
Imagine needing an echo chamber just to exist. I don't mind associating with people who have different views.

Thread
06-07-2021, 08:17 AM
Imagine needing an echo chamber just to exist. I don't mind associating with people who have different views.

I don't either, but I get sent to their Ignore feature in short order.

pgardn
06-07-2021, 08:32 AM
I don't either, but I get sent to their Ignore feature in short order.

No you don’t
you are one of the most interesting characters on this board
You get welcomed back with sharpened barbs, even when things go badly and you have to take your respite.

Thread
06-07-2021, 08:35 AM
No you don’t
you are one of the most interesting characters on this board
You get welcomed back with sharpened barbs, even when things go badly and you have to take your respite.

"badly?" I'd rung for the 17th time.

DMC
06-07-2021, 10:08 PM
"badly?" I'd rung for the 17th time.

He means the old man.

Thread
06-08-2021, 05:44 AM
He means the old man.

So, I'm even. I was AWOL at a good time. I was AWOL at a bad time. + I was in the fuckin' reading room both times.

hater
06-08-2021, 05:59 AM

Youre a retard

RandomGuy
06-08-2021, 04:48 PM
So DarrinS, if Trump is in office by August is that the end of democracy in the US?

He now wants to run for Congress, so he can be Speaker of the House. :rollin

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-suggests-he-may-run-for-house-in-2022-to-become-speaker-very-interesting/ar-AAKIGUe

pgardn
06-08-2021, 04:53 PM
So, I'm even. I was AWOL at a good time. I was AWOL at a bad time. + I was in the fuckin' reading room both times.

We must have a scoring system.

ChumpDumper
06-08-2021, 04:53 PM
He now wants to run for Congress, so he can be Speaker of the House. :rollin

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-suggests-he-may-run-for-house-in-2022-to-become-speaker-very-interesting/ar-AAKIGUe
IIRC, he doesn't even have to run for Congress to be selected Speaker.

spurraider21
06-08-2021, 04:56 PM
AWOL?

i thought you were here the whole time

Winehole23
06-08-2021, 04:58 PM
IIRC, he doesn't even have to run for Congress to be selected Speaker.

2015 take

The Constitution is silent on that question, saying simply, "The House of Representatives shall chuse (sic) their Speaker and other Officers."

The Clerk of the House agrees with the office of the House Historian, which says the speaker "has always been (but is not required to be) a House Member."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/can-outsider-be-speaker-house-n441926

Thread
06-08-2021, 09:10 PM
AWOL?

i thought you were here the whole time

Hello! In the fuckin' reading room! Did you check in there, chowder-head? No.

Thread
06-08-2021, 09:16 PM
We must have a scoring system.

Did I hounds ya's when I rang? No.

You owed me, so, I collected when you robbed President Trump. Now, let's have a fuckin' end to this insurrection,,,I mean inquisition.

Love always,

Cubby

pgardn
06-09-2021, 08:30 AM
Did I hounds ya's when I rang? No.

You owed me, so, I collected when you robbed President Trump. Now, let's have a fuckin' end to this insurrection,,,I mean inquisition.

Love always,

Cubby

Your orange idiot open the doors and let the “crooks” in.
You and I cannot help it if he cannot competently run his household (an entire country)
8 million votes short is what you get with a self-absorbed lunatic.

and now he wears his pants backwards. it is a sad ending which hopefully will not happen to you

RandomGuy
06-09-2021, 10:04 AM
robbed President Trump.

:cry losing a fair election is robbing someone of what they are entitled to :cry

Cry harder. Talk about a sense of entitlement.

Thread
06-09-2021, 05:44 PM
You and I cannot help it if he cannot competently run his household (an entire country)

and now he wears his pants backwards. it is a sad ending which hopefully will not happen to you

...& if you live long enough it'll happen to you.

Thread
06-09-2021, 05:46 PM
:cry losing a fair election is robbing someone of what they are entitled to :cry

Cry harder. Talk about a sense of entitlement.

You shit all over his first 4 years. For Christ sake, RG, your side threatened to blow up the White House the day he moved into it & you stole his second term and you think we're forgiving that? No. Or, forgetting that? No.

Never.

RandomGuy
07-01-2021, 05:30 PM
2015 take

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/can-outsider-be-speaker-house-n441926

fascinating.

Wouldn't that be something. Dude is too lazy and low energy to be Speaker.

koriwhat
07-01-2021, 05:36 PM

:tu

koriwhat
07-01-2021, 05:37 PM

^ Deranged