PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Not sure if serious....

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-02-2021, 02:36 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/kevin-durant-says-the-warriors-were-never-a-winning-organization-before-he-signed-with-them-when-i-was-in-the-league-nobody-liked-golden-state/ar-AAKDha2?ocid=entnewsntp

Methinks KD to be delusional...

Robz4000
06-02-2021, 03:23 PM
:lol if this is real

Dirks_Finale
06-02-2021, 03:34 PM
KD trolling us.

5 stars.

Neo.
06-02-2021, 03:37 PM
at first i thought he must have gone full retard, but after reading in full context, he was saying that the warriors had a history of being known as losers throughout their existence, and wasnt talking about just those 2 years before he went over there

he wasnt wrong but should have chosen his words more carefully, knowing a comment like that would be blown out of proportion

ambchang
06-02-2021, 09:14 PM
How many of his troll accounts agree with him?

MultiTroll
06-02-2021, 10:43 PM
Skipped the gay extended intro got to the Warriors part.

Total bullshit and he knows it. Durbetta is one of if not the most insincere NBA players all time.

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-03-2021, 12:50 PM
He's just too big of a pu$$y to man up and say he was hitching his wagon to what was already the best team in the league so he could finally win a title. "I can't do it myself in OKC, even when I had Westbrook and Harden as teammates, so I joined the team that gave me the best shot of a title." <-- That would have been the statement of a guy with an ounce of integrity.

He doesn't care about the long history of a franchise. If changing the historical trajectory of a franchise was his intent, maybe he should have stayed in OKC and help them win. The Sonics last title was in 1979.

I agree that it sounds like a major troll job...the problem is that I think KD believes his own hype. He's perhaps my least favorite player in the Association.

lefty
06-03-2021, 02:02 PM
I wish he stayed in OKC after 2016, especially when you consider his MVP season

With Westbrrrok injured, he stepped his game up on both ends of the court, he was fantastic