PDA

View Full Version : Old Aggie Tune, New Mookie Hymn

hussker
11-14-2005, 09:06 PM
Folks, Had to open new thread with this....

Tx gonna win the national championship dude. Tx gonna be bad

-mookie 2002

Tx gonna win the national championship dude. Tx gonna be BAD, no really really bad this year

-mookie 2003

Tx gonna win the natl championship dude, they're gonna go undefeated! No, really, if they lose to OU this year? I'll cut my balls off, i swear

-mookie 2004

Tx gonna win the national championship dude, no really honestly, really really, no really, really, really really this year, if they don't beat OU, i'll really chop my balls off
--this season

I can hear it now on 25 Nov from the 89K+ in Kyle...
I THINK YOU ALL KNOW THE TUNE!!!!!

Goodbye to Mookies little Testicles,
so long the the scrotum and the vas
Good luck in Trinidad for sex change
Hopefully they'll give him some nice tits and ass
The guys in Texas all abhor you
They want to help you feel real swell
(GO TO HELL)
So goodbye to Mookie's Little Testicles
We're going to cut them all 'til
HE-BECOMES-A-SHIM
HE-BECOMES-A-SHIM
Rough tough real stuff
Sounds so awfully grim

"Chop Mookie's Balls off
Chop Mookie's BA-ALLS OFF
Chop Mookie's Balls Off...SHORT!"

"Mookie's Balls are chopped off
Mookie's balls are chopped off
Mookie's balls are chopped off, SHORT!"

AY WHOOP!

mookie2001
11-14-2005, 09:15 PM
I doubled or nothing this year

and won

hussker
11-14-2005, 09:31 PM
GOOD! (Doubled or nothinged whet?)

samikeyp
11-15-2005, 01:19 AM
I like Mookie....but that song was funny.

Horry For 3!
11-15-2005, 01:20 AM
A&M won't beat Texas.

SWC Bonfire
11-15-2005, 09:15 AM
Folks, Had to open new thread with this....

I can hear it now on 25 Nov from the 89K+ in Kyle...
I THINK YOU ALL KNOW THE TUNE!!!!!

Goodbye to Mookies little Testicles,
so long the the scrotum and the vas
Good luck in Trinidad for sex change
Hopefully they'll give him some nice tits and ass
The guys in Texas all abhor you
They want to help you feel real swell
(GO TO HELL)
So goodbye to Mookie's Little Testicles
We're going to cut them all 'til
HE-BECOMES-A-SHIM
HE-BECOMES-A-SHIM
Rough tough real stuff
Sounds so awfully grim

"Chop Mookie's Balls off
Chop Mookie's BA-ALLS OFF
Chop Mookie's Balls Off...SHORT!"

"Mookie's Balls are chopped off
Mookie's balls are chopped off
Mookie's balls are chopped off, SHORT!"

AY WHOOP!

That right there is funny I don't care who you are... :lmao

Marcus Bryant
11-15-2005, 12:49 PM
Every Texas fan I talk to is deathly afraid of November 25th. :cooldevil

SWC Bonfire
11-15-2005, 03:11 PM
Every Texas fan I talk to is deathly afraid of November 25th. :cooldevil

I can't think of one.

Unfortunately, I don't think that the members of their football team share that bad attitude....

Extra Stout
11-15-2005, 03:17 PM
I like Mookie....but that song was funny.
If for some reason mookie loses, he could apply to become the next Bevo.

SWC Bonfire
11-15-2005, 03:19 PM
If for some reason mookie loses, he could apply to become the next Bevo.

I volunteer to brand his ass 13-0. :tu

mookie2001
11-15-2005, 05:16 PM
hey cbf just made that shit up

naturally every year I've had high hopes

I did lose the bet last year for my balls, then I doubled or nothing with my chode, If Texas had lost I would have been fucked
but Texas won
against OU

as far as the Ags
I wouldnt have wanted to keep bumping the Texas undefeated this year (where inside I said Texas would do undefeated this year)
if I had been scared the least by the Aggies

their offense is extremely inconsistant at best
remember when the season started where we had who's better Reggie or Vince, we havent had too many lately...
they will not have a chance to run the ball on the Texas D
think about it this ^because its a fact
the ags oline, Lewis and Lane, mcNeal has the best chance...of getting knocked out of the game
Texas has the chance to end the season on a dominant note, confident, on the road vs a rival and go to 11-0 into the b12champ
and mookie and cantbefaded and thispego, circus charlie IV are all going to see it
ags sitdownbusdriver all day long and Vince will have a Texas State QBlike 380 yds passing

wrecking crew defense

hussker
11-15-2005, 05:54 PM
hey cbf just made that shit up

naturally every year I've had high hopes

I did lose the bet last year for my balls, then I doubled or nothing with my chode, If Texas had lost I would have been fucked
but Texas won
against OU

as far as the Ags
I wouldnt have wanted to keep bumping the Texas undefeated this year (where inside I said Texas would do undefeated this year)
if I had been scared the least by the Aggies

their offense is extremely inconsistant at best
remember when the season started where we had who's better Reggie or Vince, we havent had too many lately...
they will not have a chance to run the ball on the Texas D
think about it this ^because its a fact
the ags oline, Lewis and Lane, mcNeal has the best chance...of getting knocked out of the game
Texas has the chance to end the season on a dominant note, confident, on the road vs a rival and go to 11-0 into the b12champ
and mookie and cantbefaded and thispego, circus charlie IV are all going to see it
ags sitdownbusdriver all day long and Vince will have a Texas State QBlike 380 yds passing

wrecking crew defense

I know cbf made it up, but DAMN that is funny...

I will never be able to saw them off without laughing at your expense, even if my Aggie wife and her bros and sis's have adopted this Corn Shucker into their fold. Maybe I will make a "Saw em off" pic with a set of 'nads. Look for me in Section 507 in Kyle. ABCs cameras likely will not reach that far!

hussker
11-15-2005, 05:55 PM

WHOOP!

2centsworth
11-15-2005, 06:33 PM
You aggies are boring. Don't you have anything better else to do than dream about the impossible?

hussker
11-15-2005, 06:50 PM
Impossible? Really? I think Mookie's naughty bits could be chopped and,who knows, he might get a nice T&A set in Trinidad, CO (BUFFS AND MUFFS). I will have to live the dream, vicariously, through Mookie. Hell, If I had one of those I would stay at home and pet it all day!

hussker
11-15-2005, 06:55 PM

By the way...most people on here have no clue what 13-0 means, you know...Only true Ags (or those adopted into the fold) really know.

I am sure we will have experts now (and those who will try to dispute it) when they GOOGLE it.

I will WHOOP for the Gridiron Ags always, except for 11/11/06 and 10/20/07. I am sure those reading can figure it out.

"LOVE MY JAPAGGIE (Japanese Aggie) GIRL AND LOVE THOSE AGGIES!!!"

samikeyp
11-15-2005, 07:12 PM
I am not a true Ag (or even a false one :) ) and I know the 13-0 story. Longhorn fans know it too. :)

hussker
11-15-2005, 07:25 PM
I am not a true Ag (or even a false one :) ) and I know the 13-0 story. Longhorn fans know it too. :)

They try to blow it off...if you know the history, you know the story...Sorry horns...you lose on the attempt to rebut the 13-0 story.

BETCHA CANNOT STEAL REVEILLE! E2 is too tough! (Of course, the hippies would probably do her...)

Take my posts in jest. I love the folks in Austin and here in College Station. I actually have a friend who got his MS at A&M and is about done with his PhD at t.u. As he is going through a midlife crisis, he loves t.u. and the Austin life.

In conclusion...t.u. will win the NC this yr, and I think it will be VS the U, not the Cali Condoms. Just my feel here. Did I say feel?

2centsworth
11-15-2005, 08:08 PM
I will WHOOP for the Gridiron Ags always, except for 11/11/06 and 10/20/07. I am sure those reading can figure it out. You darn cross burners scare the crap out of me except on Saturday afternoons.

hussker
11-15-2005, 08:31 PM
if by VS you mean VY and the rest of the class of 2007 longhorns, then WHOOP
Sorry , meant versus(guess I shouldn't have capped it).

But VY...HE is the Heisman winner this yr hands down. I love that guy (not in that way). I think it is awesome he is coming back next year.

BTW: Us Men of Corn go to L.A. to rupture the Cali Condoms in week two in 2006! HAIL VARSITY!!!!!

Extra Stout
11-16-2005, 09:00 AM
BETCHA CANNOT STEAL REVEILLE! E2 is too tough! (Of course, the hippies would probably do her...)

They did successful kidnap Reveille once in the mid-90s. I seem to remember that following that experience she tucked her tail and started whimpering around liberals.

Once years ago the Aggies kidnapped Bevo, then the football team invited the Texas football team to a pre-game "goodwill" barbecue. While they were eating, it was announced exactly what they were eating.

Marcus Bryant
11-16-2005, 10:45 AM
You darn cross burners scare the crap out of me except on Saturday afternoons.

eh?

SWC Bonfire
11-16-2005, 11:22 AM
Once years ago the Aggies kidnapped Bevo, then the football team invited the Texas football team to a pre-game "goodwill" barbecue. While they were eating, it was announced exactly what they were eating.

Actually, I think it was the Texas Exes that barbequed the first bevo on their own accord. Although a "Scott Tenorman's Chili"-esque twist to the story would have been really cool. :tu

One problem that they had was that it was legally considered cattle rustling at the time, and they had to have an old Ag report that it "miraculously" appeared in one of his fields one night. :lol

They did successful kidnap Reveille once in the mid-90s. I seem to remember that following that experience she tucked her tail and started whimpering around liberals.

No way, dude, Reveille VI would have bit their nuts off so that they couldn't contaminate Texas with their progeny. :lol