PDA

View Full Version : To my Philly fan friends....

samikeyp
11-14-2005, 11:57 PM
Well done. The Cowboys are getting worked and the Eagles kicked ass. Normally I would wait until the end of the game but I am not going to be on much longer....didn't watch a whole lot. Sadly I was at Methodist visiting a friend who is losing his battle with Cancer. Nice job....props to those here who never lost faith in your team.

Marcus Bryant
11-15-2005, 12:01 AM
:smokin

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Duff McCartney
11-15-2005, 12:01 AM
Don't bust that nut yet we'll be right back.

T Park
11-15-2005, 12:04 AM
THERES DUFF

Hows that new guitar you bought with Jim's money you lowlife fuck.

BTW,

Roy Williams is a fucking badass.

scott
11-15-2005, 12:11 AM
Well done. The Cowboys are getting worked and the Eagles kicked ass. Normally I would wait until the end of the game but I am not going to be on much longer....didn't watch a whole lot. Sadly I was at Methodist visiting a friend who is losing his battle with Cancer. Nice job....props to those here who never lost faith in your team.

Should have waited!!!

T Park
11-15-2005, 12:17 AM
Damn,

did Mikey pull a T Park?!?! :)

:lol

mouse
11-15-2005, 12:17 AM

way to give up on your boys and put your foot in your mouth

http://www.denhvideklat.dk/smiley/store-smiley/Foto/012.gif

mouse
11-15-2005, 12:21 AM
Damn,

did Mikey pull a T Park?!?! :)

^RACK :lmao

maxpower
11-15-2005, 12:23 AM
Posterchild for a fairweather fan?

Guru of Nothing
11-15-2005, 12:25 AM
Nice job....props to those here who never lost faith in your team.

Indeed!

AlamoSpursFan
11-15-2005, 12:25 AM
Nice job....props to those here who never lost faith in your team.

I never lost faith in my team.

mouse
11-15-2005, 12:27 AM
I never lost faith in my team.

STFU you, me , and 99% of country had already changed the channel :lmao

AlamoSpursFan
11-15-2005, 12:29 AM

Wrong, Suns Fan...I was glued. And the decision to change into my Roy Williams jersey just before kickoff was a good one, IMO.

mouse
11-15-2005, 12:31 AM
Wrong, Suns Fan...I was glued. And the decision to change into my Roy Williams jersey just before kickoff was a good one, IMO.

are you saying you knew the Boys would win?
STFU you frito lay chip truck driving biooch :lmao

AlamoSpursFan
11-15-2005, 12:41 AM
are you saying you knew the Boys would win?
STFU you frito lay chip truck driving biooch :lmao

I'm saying I never lost faith in my team, you curry chicken eating, Chris Duel Show calling, biotch misspelling BIOTCH!!!

samikeyp
11-15-2005, 12:47 AM
You are all right. I goofed. I still rooted for them but I wasn't sure. Then again, my mind and heart wasn't really in it. My apologies.

samikeyp
11-15-2005, 12:49 AM
Tell you what Mouse...when you are dying....I will make it a point to laugh my ass off and celebrate.

Do yourself a favor....don't be where I am for a while.

T Park
11-15-2005, 12:51 AM
Its cool Mikey, I know where you are coming from.

Mouse being an ass?? NOOOOOO!!! I WONT HEAR OF IT!!

his life revolves around the goddamn internet, what do you expect.

samikeyp
11-15-2005, 12:55 AM
Thanks man....I blew it and I knew it. I love the Cowboys, always have, always will....I think it was just a matter of not really caring at that point and I wanted to show I was a good sport to the Philly fans. Hey, I fucked up...I admit it and I apologize to my fellow Cowboy fans.

Hook Dem
11-15-2005, 01:00 AM
Don't bust that nut yet we'll be right back.
More proof that you will always be a loser!!!!!!!

T Park
11-15-2005, 01:42 AM
Thanks man....I blew it and I knew it. I love the Cowboys, always have, always will....I think it was just a matter of not really caring at that point and I wanted to show I was a good sport to the Philly fans. Hey, I fucked up...I admit it and I apologize to my fellow Cowboy fans

You dont need to apologize, your True Blue for the Cowboys and you were trying to do the right thing.

No need for the apologies Mikey, your great in my book! :) :tu

Suns Fan
11-15-2005, 01:58 AM
Tell you what Mouse...when you are dying....I will make it a point to laugh my ass off and celebrate.

Do yourself a favor....don't be where I am for a while.

Hey ass hole!! my father is in the CPU ward with cancer, and do you see me in an NFL forum bringing everyone down, or talking football smack?

maybe you need to sign off line and take your ass kissing Tpark with you before you get on mouse and make anymore threats.

mouse
11-15-2005, 02:02 AM
Hey Mikey

sorry about your friend, I didn't really read everything I just knew you gave up early
and I was in a hurry to respond, I will make sure I don't go near you in the future.

As for Tpark , your one to talk about people who live on the www.

samikeyp
11-15-2005, 07:23 AM
No man..its cool. I overreacted. My bad....its been a rough night. Let's just start fresh.

scott
11-15-2005, 06:28 PM
Thanks man....I blew it and I knew it. I love the Cowboys, always have, always will....I think it was just a matter of not really caring at that point and I wanted to show I was a good sport to the Philly fans. Hey, I fucked up...I admit it and I apologize to my fellow Cowboy fans.

You are always welcome on the same Cowboys wagon as me, broseph.

samikeyp
11-15-2005, 06:31 PM
thanks amigo. Hey...if I can get through 1-15...I can get through this.

could be worse...I could be Duff.

tw05baller
11-15-2005, 10:11 PM

i didn't but ill admit that i thought it was over