PDA

View Full Version : Altogether, The Eagles Got ....

Guru of Nothing
11-15-2005, 01:00 AM
Jacked Up!!!

Hook Dem
11-15-2005, 01:02 AM
McNabb limping off the field = payback for doing michael Jackson moon dance. :lol

Chris
11-15-2005, 01:16 AM
I like Mcnabb, about the only thing I like about the Eagles. Now that Owens is gone, I can't despise them anymore.

IceColdBrewski
11-15-2005, 01:38 AM
A 1 point loss in the closing minutes. Jacked up indeed. :rolleyes

Make room on the bandwagon. Fairweather Cowboy fans are back again. :lmao

T Park
11-15-2005, 01:39 AM
A 1 point victory. Jacked up indeed

A victory is a victory.

Man if it were the other way around, Brewski would be letting Cowboy fan having it.

Trainwreck2100
11-15-2005, 01:40 AM
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7373/whale1ff.gif

IceColdBrewski
11-15-2005, 02:00 AM
A victory is a victory.

Man if it were the other way around, Brewski would be letting Cowboy fan having it.

That's BS and you know it. I could have really ran my mouth last year when the Eagles were dominating. But I didn't. Hell, I don't even think I said anything at all untill after the Eagles made it to the Super Bowl.

Guru of Nothing
11-15-2005, 09:07 AM
A 1 point loss in the closing minutes. Jacked up indeed. :rolleyes

Make room on the bandwagon. Fairweather Cowboy fans are back again. :lmao

Just because I do not routinely come in here and torment you for following such a lousy, underachieving franchise does not mean I am a fair-weathered fan. And don't tell me that the way the Eagles lost last night did not feel like a kick to the balls, because if it didn't, then you are the fair-weathered fan.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Hook Dem
11-15-2005, 09:15 AM
^^ what he said!